Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 06:31 PM

3rd Peach Girl Story; chapter 4 part 1

(Kiley’s POV)

When I opened my eyes I was almost blinded by the light coming in through the now opened curtains. For some reason I was a bit cold, when I came to my senses I realized Momo wasn’t anywhere in sight. Cleaning the sleep out of my eyes I stretched my aching bones. Today was going to be a long day; I could just tell, and work wasn’t going to be much fun either. Standing up I saw something out of the corner of my eye. When I turned to the left I saw a note taped up on the wall near a picture of my mother and father. I slowly walked up the note; my socks coming off in the process. When I reached the wall I began to read it out loud.

”Kiley, I’m sorry I had to take off this morning. It seems Sea got food poisoning last night, she’s at the hospital. They say she’s going to be fine, but I’m still worried for her. Forgive me for not waking you, but well you’re really cute when you’re sleeping. Anyway this incident has ultimately delayed our plans so we’ll be here for longer then expected. Call me sometime, anytime; until then think about me once…or twice. Momo.”

(Normal POV)

Adding a â€hmm’ and a soft sigh Kiley walked to the left on his plush carpet that felt soft under his bare feet.

He had, had a decorator/designer person come in and do the apartment for him. The carpet was a soft blue, as well as the couch, the walls were painted an off white, and the love seat in the room was a dark blue then the carpet but not so much it clashed. Everything seemed to way everything else out.

Kiley walked into his kitchen, which was focused around the colors brown, maroon, and off white. The fridge was in the left corner of the room closest to the 'door'. The â€door’ was actually just a place where a door might have gone but wasn’t. Next to the fridge was a nice off white counter; that was upon closer inspection actually â€spangled’ with many different colors with a background of off white. Within the counter was a sink, and a stove in the middle of the counter. Pure white cabinets lined the bottom of the counter and above it also. Over the stove was a very small cabinet with a special made fan underneath. Between the counter and cabinets leading up toward the ceiling were tiles, which had patterns of triangles of maroon, brown, and off white. Off to the left side of the rather large kitchen was a small round cherry wood table lined with four chairs. The floor was tiled with off white tiles that matched the off white of the tiles on the wall.

Sitting upon the table Kiley noticed was a cup of coffee still steaming somewhat and a plate full of eggs, bacon, and freshly buttered toast.

’She mustn’t have left to long ago.’ Kiley thought to himself as he sat on the cherry wood chair.

…

”Are you sure there isn’t anything I can do for you Sea?” Momo had asked for what seemed like the fifth time.

”Yeah, actually you can give me detail on what happened while you weren’t at the hotel last night.” Sea gave a playful wink making Momo blush a sweet bubblegum pink.

Without using too much detail Momo explained, giving a happy sigh afterward. Then she flipped open her phone for what was probably the hundredth time and sighed a bit more unhappily then closed it again.

”So tell me why do you keep looking at your phone, waiting for a certain someone to call? Aw it seems like your dream has finally come true. Though I have unfortunate news to give you my darling.” Sea’s voice was begining to get a bit scratchy after talking so much. Momo looked into her eyes seeing some regret she raised her eyebrow in question. Sea began where she left off. “Well I was in sort of a daze this morning when the nurse came in and gave me pills and water, after taking them she adjusted my pillows. Well I was looking at her name tag and saw it said â€Nurse Misao…’ but she pulled away before I could see the rest but I did catch a glimpse at her face. It’s diffidently her; from high school.”

Momo sat there taking all of this in, her mind raced with thoughts of what may happen in Kiley found out. Or what if he already knew? Would she bump into Misao? She hadn’t realized she had zoned out until she felt something hit her head.

It was Sea who threw an empty plastic cup at her head. Momo looked at her a bit angry but let it slide.

”Momo, gees I was calling you forever. So, what are you going to do?” Sea had a full hearted look of concern on her face. Sometimes it was still hard for Kagome to comprehend how much she had changed.

”Sorry, and to tell the truth I have no idea. Do you know when she comes in next?”

”Um…I think at five o’clock to give me dinner.” Momo nodded and stood up from the hard plastic chair. She looked down at her blanketed friend.

”I’ll see you then.” Sea gave a motion for Momo to come closer; Momo complied.

”I propose a bet.” Momo glanced at Sea’s eyes and nodded for her to continue. “If you have Kiley madly in love with you and he doesn’t stray I won’t drag you to place you don’t want to go.” So far it sounded good, seeing as how every time they went somewhere new Momo was being dragged off.

”If you loose then you owe my a shopping spree; to your expense.” With an evil glint in her eyes Sea gave a little laugh. Momo thought for a second; she knew how much Sea could spend on a shopping spree. It was a good bet though so Momo agreed. Before she left her and Sea hugged goodbye.

…

Stepping out of the tub Kiley wrapped a green towel around his waste. The steam clouded the mirror over the sink, so he had to use a hand towel to wipe it off, though it did no good. All morning he’d been thinking about Momo and if he should wait until tomorrow to call or just call today. Thoughts had crossed his mind about her feelings toward him, or how much she may have changed. Also, in his mind last nights events replayed over and over again like a broken record. That was it he would call her today, not seeing her was killing him. His every thought focused around her, every detail about her seemed so perfect. Though she wasn’t his totally; he wanted her more then anything in the whole entire world.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 06:31 PM

3rd Peach Girl Story; chapter 4 part 2

The bathrooms green and white tiles felt cold against his feet as her walked over to the door and opened it leading to the off white hallway with light blue carpet. Walking in a straight line he turned the door knob and pushed the door open to reveal his room. The walls were painted an almost sea green. The rug still off white because he did not want to make too much of a difference between each room. The king size bed was placated in the middle of the room on the right side; the head of the bed against the wall. On the right side of the bed was an oak bedside table. On it was a small lamp and a rather large looking book. In the far left corner of the room was another stand except this held a rather large stereo with it two big speakers that were on either side.

Kiley walked over to the stereo and turned it on and tuned it to a random station. He didn’t really pay attention but walked back, past his oak dresser, to his closet on the right hand walk, which was currently to his left. When he opened his closet he looked though its contents and pulled out a nice shirt that was soft as silk but not it buttoned up and had a nice collar. The color was a nice light blue. (What is with that color today!) When he laid the shirt down something the person on the radio said caught his attention.

”This song is one of my personal favorites it’s called â€Who Knew’ by my favorite girls the Peach Girls.”

Kiley walked over and turned the stereo up. The songs music began it was a contrast from other songs he had heard it was sweeter.

You took my hand
You showed me how
You promised me you'd be around
Uh huh
That's right
I took your words
And I believed
In everything
You said to me
Yeah huh
That's right

If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
Cause they're all wrong
I know better
Cause you said forever
And ever
Who knew

Remember when we were such fools
And so convinced and just too cool
Oh no
No no
I wish I could touch you again
I wish I could still call you friend
I'd give anything

When someone said count your blessings now
For they're long gone
I guess I just didn't know how
I was all wrong
They knew better
Still you said forever
And ever
Who knew

Yeah yeah
I'll keep you locked in my head
Until we meet again
Until we
Until we meet again
And I won't forget you my friend
What happened

If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
Cause they're all wrong and
That last kiss
I'll cherish
Until we meet again
And time makes
It harder
I wish I could remember
But I keep
Your memory
You visit me in my sleep
My darling
Who knew
My darling
My darling
Who knew
My darling
I miss you
My darling
Who knew
Who knew

By the end of the song Kiley was dressed in his shirt, a pair of nice dress black pants, and black socks. After turning off the stereo he walked toward the front room and toward the door. After picking up his keys and cellphone he put on his black dress shoes and went into the closet to his left to get his black dress jacket and a nice design of zigzags on the tie with the colors red and blue.

…

Momo walked down the streets humming a new melody she had just come up with. A few people here and there would either stop her to get her autograph or take pictures. Unlike most people she loved doing these things it gave her a sense that her music had touched somebody. Sea was the one who lavished in the attention then again she always was one to do so.

She walked toward the park where she and Kiley had walked just yesterday. Sometimes the city frustrated Momo, there were too many people.

Today she wore a white skirt that wrapped around her waist and tied on one side of her hip. It landed just above her knee, which lead to her white sandals that adorned her feet. As for her top well she went simple and wore a black tank top. Her eyes had the least bit of mascara and eyeliner. With clear lip gloss on her lips she walked half aware of her surroundings. She was deep in thought when a dogs barking brought back her attention.

When she looked down she noticed the cutest shaved golden retriever she had ever seen. It must have been a puppy because it wasn’t of full size. She noticed the Frisbee that had landed near her feet, she bent down picked it up and pet the dog while doing so. When she stood up a tall man stood near the dog in white gym sneakers, dark blue shorts and a white wife beater. When Momo raised her head she noticed the blonde hair (depends on if you go by the anime or manga) and piercing brown eyes.

”T-toji…” Momo said in a barely audible whisper.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-11-2008, 10:45 AM

4th Peach Girl Story; Chapter 1 part 1

“Touji! Touji! Wait for me!” as Sae gripped onto Touji’s arm, it held him back She gazed into his brown eyes. Both of their eyes connected. Touji looked away and kept on walking whilst Sae’s arm was still firmly gripped onto his. Far in the distance, Mamo-Chan saw everything that had happened, it was a shock to see all this happen in one day. How could it be? Touji, Touji wouldn’t do this to me, not now!.…no! What’s wrong with him! Why hasn’t he backed away yet! Mamo-Chan watched them fade away, her eyes were filling up with water, one tear came streaming down from her face, then, a whole waterfall came down. She fell onto the floor, hating Touji and herself, she banged the floor with her tense fists. She banged again, hating Touji even more. Sae, why are you such an evil bitch!

The Next day at school, everyone seemed so happy, playful, but, why wasn’t I? Was it because of what I had seen yesterday?

The bell rang for lessons, everyone ran inside to get to their classes. Momo-Chan sat at her desk still worrying about Sae and Touji, her mind was but nothing but Sae, Sae, Sae! Touji! What will become of our feelings for each other? Do you still love me the way I still love you, but I can’t show it, I’m too worried that your still thinking of….Sae! Momo-Chan’s face went angry red, her hands curled up into a fist, it looked as though she was ready to punch the living day lights out of someone, and that someone was Sae. In the background you could still hear the teacher muttering on about Chemistry, he feared that Momo-Chan wasn’t listening and was in her own world, so he asked her a question. “What is neutral in the pH Scale, Momo-Chan?”

I shall ask Touji about Sae and him, he’s defiantly going to say that he doesn’t love her, right? He’s got to have feelings for no-one else but me! “Huh?” Momo-Chan looked at the teacher, she was absolutely clueless of what he had asked her. “Chan, please see me after class” The bell rang for break, as everyone headed out for the door, the teacher caught Momo-Chan out, and dragged her back to his desk. “Take a seat, please.” Momo-Chan’s mouth opened, her eyes widened. Threw the door, she had seen that, Sae and Touji kissed. Uh!... “No!” she ran out of the classroom crying, no-one had ever seen Momo-Chan this upset before. Had she mistaken Sae and Touji for someone else?

Momo-Chan leaned against the wall with one leg out, and one leg kneeled down, her arms clung to the wall. What was happening to her? What have I done to make TOUJI go with someone else! My own x-friend! Am I not good enough for him? Is it because of my skin colour he’d rather go with someone lighter than me? If that’s the reason, so be it! But why doesn’t he have the guts to tell me, if he doesn’t want to be with me…. “Adachi? What are you doing out here all alone?” a sweet voice not to far away herd Momo-Chan cry her heart out. Her voice sounded to sweet, and almost to sly. “Why are you out here? Awwww, has someone upset you?” It was unfortunately, Sae! Momo-Chan shredded a tear. Sae hugged her own two hands and put them in front of her, she had a cheeky grin on her face. Inside, she was thinking so let her she scrounge around on the floor, let her beg. But, she’ll never be able to figure it out on her own. “Why are you doing this Sae! What have I ever done to you?” Sae cocked an eyebrow, in an instant, Sae’s face was right up in Momo-Chan’s face! “Touji’s tender flesh was so, so rich, his lips….so tasty, his toung-“

“SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!” Soon, Momo-Chan put her hands on Sae-s shoulders, and backed her away. Sae struggled to let go of Momo-Chan’s t-shirt. She grabbed Chan’s hand, and made her slap Sae! Sae fell onto the floor, making a great bang. Many people came over and crowded Sae. A purplish bruise hand-mark was appearing up on Sae’s face. “SAE! …..are you ok? Are you ok?...what happened!”

“what happened?”

“who did this to you?” Many questions were fired out at Sae. “It was, Adachi….”

Oh! I didn’t lay one finger on her! How could this..be! Momo-Chan walked away with her head down with her golden rich hair covering her face. She bumped into someone, she looked up and it turned out to be Touji. “Touji!...Please …help me.”

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-11-2008, 10:47 AM

4th Peach Girl Story; Chapter 2 part 1

“What, after what I saw?” Touji barged threw Momo-Chan and ran after Sae who was badly hurt. Huh? How could…surely he must of seen what Sae did to herself! She forced my hand to slap herself! How could Touji…how… “Momo-Chan!” waving his hand up in the air, Kairi grabbed hold of Momo’s wrist and ran towards where Sae was lying down. Sae gradually got up with the help of the crowd. Huge words were fired at Momo-Chan. “Evil Cow!”

“Loser!”

“How could you!”

“Cruel, selfish girl!” Momo-Chan pointed a finger at Sae. “You! YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED THE ATTENTION” everyone stopped and stared at her, Momo-Chan lifted her head up and looked at the idiotic crowd that had fallen for Sae’s cruel trick. Her hands covered her face, as she did so, she ran away not knowing where she was going. A girl from the crowd shouted out “YOU HAVE NO HEART!”. Sae was proud, you could tell on her smirk face that â€Victory was hers’. “I’m OK, please, I don’t want huge crowds” Sae’s sweet and pure voice was fallen all over for.

“GIVE HER SPACE!”

“GIVE HER ROOM!” it was like the crowds had adored her, they were her slaves nearly, she had them rapped round her tiny little finger.

Bakayasu was surprised, he didn’t know what to do, but no matter what, he’d always be on Momo-Chan’s side. The trees swayed, the breeze was light. In a corner of a bush, Momo-Chan sat. Her golden hair curled and went along with the wind. Bakayasu was walking towards Momo-Chan. Her eyes shimmered and sparkled in the light, she was saved my Bakayasu, he was the only one she could really turn to. “Kairi!” she wrapped her hands around his waist, hugging him tightly. Bakayasu hugged her back gently. He smiled. “You saw what happened right Kairi? She forged my hand! She did, she did, she did!”

“Don’t worry Momo-Chan, your turn will come soon.” She looked up at her knight and shinning amour. They had a moment. He opened his mouth going directly into Momo’s, she saw this coming and backed away. “You in all people, I thought you would understand me, please, not now!” She quickly got up, and ran away fading in the distance, leaving Kairi isolated. But, he understood, unlike Touji.

At home, Momo-Chan hid under bed sheets, trying to forget about Touji and Sae. I don’t understand! I just don’t understand, Touji and I were great together, weren’t we? Or were we not? Everyone said so, but, Sae was the only jealous one! How could she be so selfish herself. I should of known what kind of person she was since day one. No wonder why she had no one to turn to, no friends at all! No friends at all! How could I have been so stupid! But, Sae, whatever happened to our friendship? She closed her eyes tight, trying to blank everything out. Tomorrow, I start fresh, forget about Touji and Sae! Just forget about them, and play along. From tomorrow, I should be myself, and be happy, the way I used to be, before I met Touji.

The school was lively and cheery, full of wonderful students. Momo-Chan walked slowly with pride in her hands. Her eyes were closed, hands in her pockets, it was as if she had completely blanked everyone out from society, but not everyone. “Momo-Chan!”

“Huh?” It was Kairi, he had waited for Momo-Chan for hours on end. “I’ve been waiting for you! Where have you been?”

“Oh sorry to keep you waiting Kairi! Ever so sorry”

“Don’t be too sorry, next minute you’ll be begging on your knees!” Even though Kairi did make the most lamest jokes ever, Momo-Chan liked him for who he was. A great big sweat drop fell from Momo’s head. But, she smiled greatly. “I have a present for you!” Huh? A present? Not even Touji had given me a present on our first date. “Ta da!” held in his hands was a yellow little box, with a neatly tied blue ribbon around it, the box was just enough for Momo-Chan. She gaped. She loved the box so much! But what was inside it? “Are you just going to admire the box and not open it?”

“Oh sorry!” as she opened it, inside was a pendant, it was beautiful. “But, Kairi! It looks so ex-expen-sive…., why would you go threw so much trouble,. Just to get me something to make me happy?”

“Well, to be honest…I don’t like to see that upset face of yours! I thought I’d lighten up the day for you, for a change”

“Kairi, I’m always happy, whenever I’m with you” Kairi blushed and so did Momo-Chan. “And to make it even more great, I picked some flowers out for you!” Roses! My favorite! That’s…so romantic, almost to loving! “Kairi! Thank you! Thank you so much! You have done enough for me!” Kairi put his hand behind his back, and blushed some more. He smiled, a warm romantic glow was in the air. Has Momo-Chan fallen in love with Kairi? Has Kairi given his love affection to Momo-Chan?

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-11-2008, 10:50 AM

4th Peach Girl Story; Chapter 3 part 1

“Momo-Chan, I don’t want to rush into things, I want to make sure between you and Touji is in the past, and that we, I mean, you can move on now…”

“I get what you mean Okayasu, lets take things extra slow, K?” Kairi smiled with his eyes closed, he lent out his hand, Momo-Chan took his hand and they both ran off.

“I SAID GET ME THIS ONE!...Touji, I know I’m being a big handful, if you don’t want me to, THEN GET ME THESE SHOES!” Touji was embarrassed by the amount of screaming and fuss Sae had made that afternoon, she had completely failed him. Touji had just about had enough of this. “Sae, I need to talk to you”

“What is it now, you ignorant puss”

“I don’t want to get into a relationship with you if you keep on doing this!”

“DOING WHAT! Hmmm? Now, remember Touji, if you don’t obey my orders, I’ll do something that’ll make you 10 times jealous than what you are now”

“Jealous!?” Touji backed away, his face had an expression as if he had never herd the word jealous in his life! “How can I be jealous? Jealous of what? SAE!”

“I’ll tell Momo-Chan why you really dumped her..for me, me, me! Hee ha!” Sae’s evil cackle made everyone stare in the shop. What has become of Sae now?

Sparkles of little water droplets fell onto Momo-Chan’s face. Clearly, Momo-Chan and Kairi were happy together, no matter what. Okayasu has really changed, I used to think of him as a player, a boy who gets around the school with girls. But, it shows how passionate and loving Okayasu can really be! I surely…do love him! Laughter filled the atmosphere, was it true love? “Okayasu! Lets spend a moment together”

“Ok! Momo-Chan!” they both sat on a wall which had the little pond they had just been playing around with. Okayasu and Momo-Chan snuggled up to each other, wrapping their arms around each others waist. Flowers dazzled and opened up to make the surrounding more romantic, it was a fresh feeling, a new start for a sensational love. “Momo-Chan, what do you wish to have in life?” asked Okayasu lively. “What do I wish?” Okayasu nodded. “I wish….to have freedom, love, hope and to be happy….all the time, every single day,….every last bit of it” A long pause was between them. Okayasu didn’t like the silence, he moved even closer to Momo-Chan, he turned his head towards Momo-Chan’s face, and before he knew it, he engaged his mouth to Momo-Chan. They kissed. His firm hand was gently warped around her small waist. He moved forward even more, making Momo-Chan lean gently back onto her back. SNAP! A picture was taken! Who by?! “Hee ha!” a girl with a short 60’s style hair peered behind a corner, but luckily for her, Okayasu nor Momo-Chan didn’t get a glimpse of who ever it was! Far ahead you could just about see the girl who had taken the cheeky photo of them two kissing. “Damn!” Okayasu seemed really fired up, even though it was just one snap shot. But who knows how many pictures she could have been taking from far away? Momo-Chan was worried, she didn’t want this to be let out into the open so fast, so quickly! Shit! No, no! This isn’t meant to be happening! What about Touji and Sae! I can’t ever let them two find out! Heck no way! No! My life is ending!...no, it’s ok, I’m sure whoever it was won’t let this get out to the public that fast!

30 minutes later, pictures of Momo-Chan and Okayasu were posted up on every single wall you could turn to! On people’s lockers, girls bathroom, boys bathroom! In class rooms, teachers desks even. This person has gone to far! Up popped someone Momo-Chan least wanted to see at this moment, Sae. “Hi!!!! Have you herd the latest news!? You’ve been framed! Only by pictures! How, how tremendous! You and Okayasu? Hmm? You getting it on already! Tut tut, you’ve only been dating him for 2 days, and already, he’s all over you like a rash. My, my-“

“Sae, can you just for once leave me alone! Why won’t you huh?...You got nothing else better to do but sit on your fat lazy ass all day taking photo’s of people who are deeply in love, just proves your point” Sae’s mouth drooped down, her eyes went lazy, she couldn’t believe Momo-Chan’s words! â€Fat Lazy Ass” the words constantly kept circling around her head. “Am I-…really, that..fat?” she covered her mouth. “Don’t get me wrong Sae, your not fat.” Relived was Sae! How relived she was! Joy filled her world, she clapped and jumped for joy. Instantly she stopped jumping for joy and looked at Momo-Chan. “How could you be so cruel!?”

“How could I be so cruel!? My, my Sae! How could you say such things” Momo-Chan looked proud, victory was at her grasp. She had felt so mature playing the game with Sae, and for once, Momo-Chan had one. “Momo-Chan!” Running was Okayasu! His great warm smile made Momo-Chan feel at ease. “Ah!” Sae suddenly went in front of Okayasu and pulled out her hand giving the signal â€Stop’. “Huh?...What is it now?” not bothered, Okayasu lowered his eyes, and didn’t once glare at her. “Who are you lovely dovey with? Hmm? Misoa-Chan, orr, Momo-Chan?”

“Sae! What are you talking about!?” Momo-Chan seemed very confused.

“Yes Sae, what are you talking about?”

“Oh! Don’t make me have to say it!” Sae said, strictly. “Come on Momo-Chan, lets go” Okayasu grabbed Momo-Chan’s wrist, but she tugged back. “No, I want to hear what this thieving little liar has to say about us”

“No! Lets go!” he forced Momo-Chan to run, and so they did, out threw the exit doors. “Wait! Okayasu, I want to listen to what Sae really has to say!”

“No! she lie’s too much! You mustn’t listen to her, haven’t you forgotten, that once she was your friend? Have you forgotten the love you shared with Touji, and she STOLE HIM FROM YOU!?” Momo-Chan’s expression was hard to find out. She covered her mouth, her eyes widened, was Okayasu really telling the truth? Is he lying? “Okayasu…if you need to tell me something, tell me NOW!...TELL ME NOW! I don’t want to get hurt again, like I did…it’s so depressing, and the humiliation you have to go threw, it’s not nice……and there’s no way on earth!...No way on earth! Am I going to suffer from that same depression the way I did before”

“Good speech Momo-Chan, good one” Sae clapped in sarcasm. She walked a little bit forward with her hands behind her back, from where Okayasu was standing, he could just about see a piece of squared paper, but not ordinary paper, it looked like a piece of paper from a camera, a Polaroid camera. “What’s that you got behind your back?” Okayasu curiously said. Her sweet and purifying voice fooled Momo-Chan, but not Okayasu. “Only, THIS!” In a flash, her hand was directly in front of Momo-Chan’s face. The image was unbearable, Momo-Chan ran off in tears. Unfortunately, it was a picture, of(in Sae’s thoughts) that grubby old nurse lady, Misoa-Chan, kissing, Okayasu. How could this possibly be! He fooled me! He fooled me good. I thought Okayasu loved me! Loved me to bits! He proved me wrong, wrong. Why can’t he get around his head that, your only meant to love one person, other wise, the others get hurt! But, his stupid thick head, proved he can’t get that little sense oft knowledge into his brain.

“Momo-Chan!” It was Okayasu. She turned her head. “You have to listen to me-“

“No! I don’t want to hear any of your made up stories, I’m threw with you!” devastating. Emotion. Loveless had Okayasu felt. His black pupil in his eyes went smaller, he was in shock. He couldn’t believe after 2 days, something like this would happen! It was all Sae’s doing, all Sae’s fault. “Momo-…Chan, you-“ she walked off in disbelief, nothing else was left to say.

I can’t believe he tried to tell me that Sae’s lying! He’s lying! I had proof! Sae was the proof- Momo-Chan stopped to think some more. The words â€Sae was the proof’ circled her head, Sae is the slyest person she has ever met! She likes to stir things around, how can Momo-Chan be for sure, she could of edited the picture! How can I be so sure! I’ve got to go back to Sae!

“Then, in an instant, he was at my door, with a bunch of flowers and a cake, with a sorry card! How romantic! We hugged in forgiveness, he was truly sorry!” Sae gazed up at the ceiling in the classroom, it was all about her and Touji. Loads of â€awww’s’ were given out to her. Sae had once done it again, made everyone feel for her. Bursting open the door with an angry face was Momo-Chan. She walked straight up to Sae. “YOU!”

“Uh, pointing fingers now are we, Momo-Chan? You do know, that is pretty rude”

“Shut up and listen to me!” SLAP! Momo-Chan had slapped Sae hard with her hand. A reddish, purplish hand mark was appearing on Sae’s face. Sae’s hand covered her face, which covered up the slap mark. Many people gashed at Sae, and crowded round her. “Uh!” Momo-Chan was guilty this time, and this was not the first time she had done it. The past that had just happened now, was memorized in Momo’s head.
~~~

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-11-2008, 10:51 AM

4th Peach Girl Story; Chapter 3 part 2

“Shut up and listen to me!” SLAP!

“Shut up and listen to me!” SLAP!

Momo-Chan’s head was feeling weary and dizzy, she put her hand on her head.

“Momo! Momo-Chan, you have a visitor.” Waking up only realizing that Momo-Chan had ended up in the nurses room, in front of her, was Touji. Why was Touji there? He even showed up with flowers! “Touji…ooww!” Momo’s head was still feeling dizzy. “Momo-Chan,….are you ok? You fainted”

“Why are you here? You’re the last person I want to see right now”

“I bought you some flowers”

“Perfect. As if flowers are going to cover up for the loss you have made”

“Momo-Chan, please…”

“Please what!? Huh? Look, right now, I’m not feeling well, so-“ Touji’s hand was feeling the sheets where Momo-Chan was lying down on. “Eh, what are you doing?”

“Momo-Chan, I still…love you” Momo-Chan opened her mouth, she felt like her eyes were going to pop out, out of shock. The words â€I still love you’ were making her head spin even more. “Touji! Get out!”

“Momo-Chan, I”

“I SAID GET OUT!” Touji got up and aggressively pulled his chair back which fell onto the floor. “FINE! If you don’t want to reason with me now! I’ll make you reason with me”

“Eh?”

“HERE! I gave you some Flowers, showing how much I cared for you, where’s your respect for that!? Huh? And where’s your lovable Okayasu? Huh? NO-WHERE TO BE SEEN”

“Touji! Touji!...” Tears streamed down Momo-Chan’s face. Touji was just about to storm out of the room, until Momo-Chan was trying to tell him something, but she was stuttering her words. “Touji-..Flowers mean a lot, but,….you can’t patch up love and affection with them, can you? They’re just not enough! Now leave!”

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-11-2008, 10:54 AM

4th Peach Girl Story; Chapter 4 part 1

Touji halted back for a moment and thought about what Momo-Chan had said to him. He couldn’t believe the reaction she had given him, it was unexpected for Touji. Still turned away, “Just to let you know, Roses mean love, don’t they?”

“huh?”

“Answer me!”

“I-I-“ he quickly turned around, got onto Momo-Chan’s bed, and got on top of her. “ANSWER ME!...ROSES MEAN LOVE, DON’T THEY?”

“Yes!...you have your answer, now leave!”

“Momo-Chan! What’s going on!?” Bursting open the door, Okayasu came through in a rush, ready to see Momo-Chan in secret. “What’s he doing to you Momo-Chan!? GET OFF HER!”

“Huh?” there was a quarrel between Touji and Okayasu, they both struggled. Touji ended up on the floor. Touji hadn’t had his last words, yet. “Momo-Chan, where was your knight and shinning amour when I was on top of you huh?...WHERE WAS HE? Screwing the nurse.”

“STOP IT! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!” Momo-Chan ended up in tears, she had just about had enough of the conflict. Time was up for both of them, Momo-Chan needed a brake from school, from Touji and Okayasu, and defiantly from Sae. “Get up, and get out” she said calmly, she couldn’t even glare at any of them. “I said GET OUT!”

Her hair was dark, like rich chocolate. It also matched with her eyes. Her skin, was slightly tanned. The clothes she wore looked elegant and rich. A Frilly white frock, nice and crisp, with a Victorian styled patterned corset, with matching white boots. There stood, a tall young girl from Europe. Her name was Valentina. Nearly everyone starred at her, no-one knew her at all, she was a new student. Her hair covered her face, she had no prospect of where she was going. Her eyes looked straight ahead, she soon found out that she was heading for the back building. She reached her point, and sat quietly by herself. Many people looked at each other, wondering if they should ask her to join their group, but it was unlikely they would.

Touji…..Touji….bastard, STUPID BASTARD! How can he just throw me off guard, and save me again? I just don’t understand, his feelings have touched me. But, not like Okayasu’s! I still love Okayasu, he just doesn’t know how to show his feelings for me! But…Touji, what did he want when he was pushing up against me? Why did he get on top of me? It’s unlike him!

“Mam? You’ll be ready to go in a few moments, all we need to do, is get down a few records and you’ll be off! Drink lots of water, stay healthy, most important, have a good day!” the nurse walked off merrily, another customer satisfied is what she thought.

Lighting a cigarette, she puffed a few Smoke’s once or twice. The bell went. “They’re should be a cigarette where you can smoke all the way threw class,…what a waste” she quickly dropped the cigarette on the floor and stamped on it making the heat stop from inside.

Chatter and laughter filled the classroom. There was no teacher in sight. Valentina walked through the class room, nobody noticed her. She sat at her desk with her back faced to the class. Her hair dangled over her face, making her look more mysterious. She rummaged through her bag, and finally found a pen knife, she placed it on her wrist. “Fuck! Wrists are for girls…” secretly she popped the pen knife into her bag. “I’m slitting my throat” An obsession that Valentina had, was â€death’. Excruciating death. She didn’t look the gothic, emo type, but …underneath she was, but who said you had to dress the part just to look like an outcast? “Konnichiwa!”

“Huh?”

“Hello! Silly!...who are you?”

“Valentina”

“Wow! Such an extraordinary name! where are you from!?”

“England” Who was it that was trying to make friends with Valentina? “Well..my name is Sae! Nice to meet you!” Sae’s hand waved in the air, then turned into the peace sign. “whatever”, that wasn’t the reply Sae was expecting, a nice â€hello’ or â€ok’ was reasonable for her, but, not â€whatever’. This offended her, big time. “Excuse me, I expect a little more from you, rather than a whatever” Sae’s face was screwed up, she was defiantly not going to take a â€whatever’ from a new comer into the school and especially if they were from another country. “Your crouching my style,…get lost” Sae’s big jaw fell off! Her eyes went even bolder than expected! Her world was filled with fire! Hot fire! She walked off, still feeling embarrassed and shocked, her back was hunched, she looked like an old lady! “Sae?...Sae?...Sae!?” cried one of her friends, but Sae carried on walking like a dead zombie.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-11-2008, 10:54 AM

4th Peach Girl Story; Chapter 4 part 2

Finally I’ve been set free from that intoxicating nurse room. Hmm…Oh my god! There’s Okayasu. There’s…Sae! Momo-Chan’s eyeballs lit up. Sae and Okayasu! How can it?! Sae and Okayasu!..No! “OKAYASU!” he turned around only to find Momo-Chan coming straight towards him. SLAP! “How could you!? After everything we’ve been through, the love we shared, the gifts we received! And in return, I get a slap in the face? You’ve got some nerve Okayasu! Sneaking around. Why?! Just for one second I turn my back, and you find another partner?”

“Momo-“

“NO! I don’t want to hear it! Save your breathe, it’s not worth hearing. You know what? I’m not gonna bother with you anymore, your just wasting my time, no, really you are, here, I made you this, it was meant to be for â€the love we shared’…now it’s forgotten” on the floor was the gift Momo-Chan had chucked at Okayasu. It was neatly knitted together, all colored blue, it was a knitted beanie hat. “Momo-Chan! Wait!..WAIT!” she stopped and turned round. “What is it now you want? Can’t resist me?”

“No! I mean…yes. I mean, look, you’ve got it all wrong!”

“Wrong have I, now?”

“Yes! Sae was showing me what Touji had given her..I wasn’t really interested but I said OK just to kill a bit of time, to be honest, I was waiting for you”

“Waiting for what?”

“This..” he slowly came towards her, and caressed her cheeks, his lips joined to hers, they kissed softly on the lips. “The love we give each other, the affection, it has not been…forgotten.”

“I’m really sorry, Okayasu, will you forgive me?”

“Anything for my sexy petal” She blushed, and together, they held hands walking down the road.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-11-2008, 10:57 AM

4th Peach Girl Story; Chapter 5 part 1

The birds sang their morning songs, the air was warm with little breezes, the scented air was of fresh flowers. The sun was just about to arise. Momo-Chan’s alarm clock went off, slowly turning around to her side table desk, she banged the annoying clock. “It’s 7:30am already!?” she quickly dashed out of bed, put her school clothes on and headed straight for the door.

Sae whistled down the road she walked on, skipping in happiness. Her hair swayed lightly, her eyes sparkled in the sun light. Finally, she reached to the school. She was trying to seek for Touji. “Oh! Touji! Touji!” her voice traveled across the playground, Touji’s head turned around. He saw her. Putting his hand out, Sae grabbed onto it, making a â€clap’ sound.

“Oh! I’m going to be late!” Momo-Chan looked like she was running for her life. Every now and again, she would look at her watch. Now, the time was 7:55am, and school started at 8:00am.

“Touji? Can you hold me?”

“…why?”

“Because I said so! Now do it, make it look like we’re the perfect couple” Touji’s hand slid around Sae’s waist, they both carried on walking heading for class, the bell went.

“SUGAR!” Momo-Chan just arrived at the school’s entrance, she hurried across the playground, in the next minute she would of arrived in her class, but, someone grabbed her arm tightly, scrunching up her skin in the middle of the corridor, secretly pulling her into a dark corner, in a small room. “Huh?! What’s going on! It’s dark in here! Let me go!” Who forced her into this room? “Hello, Momo-Chan, do you remember me?” he turned on the light. Momo-Chan’s mouth opened wide, the next minute someone’s mouth was into her’s!

“Ok Class! Settle down, let’s see who’s here today” There was an empty seat next to Sae’s. As the school’s policy, the register would be taken in the morning and the pupils would raise there hands as normal when their names were called out. “Touji?” he raised his hand. “Okayasu?”

“Sae?”

“Momo-Chan?...Momo-Chan?..she is not here?” Okayasu turned his head to her desk, Momo-Chan wasn’t to be found anywhere in the class room.

Momo-Chan’s eyes widened. “Get Off Of Me!”

“Don’t you remember me, Adachi?”

“Yes, Yes, I remember you, Li”

“Then let me kiss you one more time”

“Ew! Get away from me!” He ripped off her button’s from her top, Momo-Chan swung her head back and tried to run for the door. Luckily for Li, he tripped her up. He gently caressed her leg. “Stop It!” finally, Momo-Chan kneed him. She ran out quickly, her hair was scruffy, her top was torn slightly. Bursting open the door nearly in tears, everyone stared at her. Okayasu came after her, Momo-Chan fell to the floor. She shredded a tear or so. “MOMO-CHAN! What has happened!?”

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-11-2008, 11:02 AM

4th Peach Girl Story; Chapter 5 part 1

“It..-It..was…L-“ the teacher interrupted and told Okayasu to send her to the nurses room. “could you leave us for a moment please?”

“Right away” Momo-Chan was seated, she held onto her shirt which kept falling off now and again. “Momo-Chan, what happened?”

“Okayasu!...It was terrible! I-I was running for class, I was late….suddenly, I was grabbed into a dark room”

“Who by?”

“Let me finish, he ripped off my t-shirt, and started touching me, it was awful, Okayasu!...”

“Momo-Chan! Who ever this was, I swear I’ll get that bastard and tell him what’s right and wrong!” he held her tight. “Who was it?”

“Li”

“Who is Li?”

“He…he was…, my x-boyfriend…but not in this school.” She looked up.

“x-Boyfriend!?”

“Yes! But that was in the past, OK?..It’s nothing new now, it’s all forgotten about”

“Well, it seems to him it hasn’t! Next time I get my hands on him, I’ll-“

“NO!...Please, don’t…I know what he’s like, anyone who try’s and fight’s for me, he’ll just do more things to me! I know him to well!” Okayasu looked her at weirdly, what she had said to him flew over his head, he was still thinking about smashing his skull against the wall.

Striding around the school, Li had spotted a girl, Sae. “Oooo, nice one” as Sae got out from the gymnasium, she turned around and up in her face was Li! “You lookin’ for trouble mister, I ain’t got time, ask someone else” Sae closed her eyes, stuck her nose in the air, and walked off at her own pace. But, tightly gripping on to her, Li held her back. He had a cheeky grin on his face, what was he thinking?

“He’s gonna go after every girl! That perverted git!...SAE!”

“Huh? I thought you hated Sae?”

“Well, I don’t hate her, I dislike her! I just wish she would change! Enough of this! We have to go find her! Momo-Chan grabbed Okayasu’s wrist and headed for the gymnasium.

“What are you doing!? You psycho! Stop playing games, and get rid…” Sae was getting furious now, she wasn’t in the mood. Li still wanted to fool around a little bit more. “You must like me, exactly as I like you”

“What! I don’t even know you, what’s your name boy?”

“Li” In an instance, he put his face up to Sae’s face. “STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” Luckily, Momo-Chan and Okayasu were there. “You little sly, player!” said Momo-Chan. “Your always here, snooping around, always trying to get what you want, isn’t it? Now finally, for the last time, please leave!” Momo-Chan couldn’t believe her words actually worked on Li, it was like a magical grant she sent to the heavens to make him stop being who he was. He backed away from Sae, grabbing his bag, he walked away. “Uh?!” Momo-Chan lifted her arm up and stepped back, she was stunned in the way he actually listened to her! Li….Li,…why did he all of a sudden change his mind and want to listen to every last word I have to say. I can’t…believe…it. It’s so unfortunate. I’m so glad he has gone though, it’s better without than with. “Momo-Chan! Could I have a word with you?”

“um” she nodded.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-12-2008, 10:49 AM

5th Peach Girl Story; Chapter 1 part 1

Goro combed a hand through his soft hair and began walking towards the school where many of his problems started. He felt like an extraordinary idiot for being brainwashed by a cute schoolgirl with ego issues. He smiled slightly, what a dope he had been. It seemed almost all girls were like that now a day- players. She had certainly played him, walked in him like a new pair of shoes and the worst part was that he eagerly gave into her wishes. He still couldn’t figure out how Sae had persuaded him into the whole Momo thing but it was more than clear he needed to apologies to the blonde girl. His perceptions had led him to the wrong conclusion about the girl and her boyfriend.

When he made it to the double doors of the large brick building he gently opened one door and slid inside. He looked up and down the seemingly empty halls and then walked towards the office. As he made his second step in the direction he desired to go hoards of overly obsessive girls began drooling over the model and blocked his way. Questions poured in from all directions; they asked if it was true he had broken up with Sae and if he was going for Momo now. Instead of actually pay the girls any heed he pushed them aside.

Advancing towards the small white room he presumed to be the office he was greeted by Misao Aki, the school nurse. She smiled at him.

“How can I help you?” Goro tried his best not to smile; afraid he might cause some of the schoolgirls another fainting attack, remembering back to the last time he had been inside this school. He was about to ask where he could find Momo Adachi when he saw her, sitting in a white bed starring aimlessly out the window. “Sir?” the woman repeated her self in a louder voice. He turned back to the nurse giving her his focus.

“May I talk to Adachi-san?” he asked gesturing to the girl lying in bed. He caught the nurse’s skeptical glance but didn’t say anything. She told him to follow her and he did as he was told. Something inside of him told him that this nurse did not think any too highly of him and that he should watch his step while in the office. When he reached the small white room he watched Momo for a minute before cautiously stepping through the door. He had no idea how she would react to him being there. When he reached the bed positioned a few feet from hers he sat down on it. When she didn’t notice him there he took the opportunity to figure out what was capturing her attention away from him.

Out the window stood a content looking, short, black haired girl and her friends. He immediately recognized the black haired girl as Sae, and the other girls looked to be her lackeys. Knowing that it was rude of him to stare at Momo, Goro decided that it was a good time to break the silence. “Hello?” he tried; earning her attention and full focus within the same second he opened his mouth and the word had spilled out. She seemed rather hesitant to say anything although it looked as though she was trying to form words. However, when nothing came he decided it best to continue and get this apology over and done with. “You’re probably surprised to see me here after what happened. It took me a while to realize the full impact of what I had done…how wrong it was. I would like to apologies Momo Adachi. I should never have thought badly of you, and I should never have hurt you the way I did. Your virginity still in tact, you have my apologies.” With that he stood and walked towards the door.

“Wait.” He heard a small voice bid for his attention from within the room. He turned around to see Momo sitting up in the bed, her white sheets falling from her shoulders revealing her wrinkled school uniform. Glut still washed over him seeing the way her hair fell down around her shoulders the way it had that night only a few months back. He gave her a polite smile and uttered the word yes. She pushed a couple strands of louse blonde hair behind her ear. “Thank you… for understanding. I… will try to forgive you.” She said although there was still a lingering sadness in her voice. Momo lay down in the bed pulling the white sheets up to her neck and resting her head on her pillow once more.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-12-2008, 10:49 AM

5th Peach Girl Story; Chapter 1 part 2

Closing the double doors Goro strode from the school with little if any intention of ever coming back to it. He saw Saes’ lackeys pointing and staring at him as though they had never seen a man in their entire lives. Sae herself rolled her eyes and told them something that made their attention instantly focused on her. She was starting to remind him more and more of an energy sucker every time he saw her. She did it to everyone; if she did not have someone’s attention she stole it from him or her, just like she had to him.

He looked away, not having the time to deal with her; however, before he could get far enough away from her, she was on him like a cat that had found a mouse. She glared at him, attempting to block his way but Goro simply pushed the small girl from his path and continued walking toward the parking lot. “Why won’t you hear me out?” she demanded angrily from behind. He opened his car door, stepping inside and shutting it behind him.

Looking back he glanced at her, a smile reaching his lips. “Why?” he asked in a slightly mocking tone. “I’m cool, and you’re not.” With that he drove off into the distance leaving a furious Sae and her shocked friends behind him. It was good to know who the real bad guys were but it was even better to know you weren’t being played by anyone but yourself.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-12-2008, 10:52 AM

5th Peach Girl Story; Chapter 2 part 1

Fuming was an understatement that people came to realize when they saw Sae marching down the hall. Her aura burnt with a raging hate, part of which was fueled by her newly formed insecurity. What if Goro had been right in his accusation? Was she really becoming unpopular? What if everyone hated her behind her back again? She did not want people to think badly of her. All she wanted was to be loved and respected by her peers.

She had grown so used to being the center of attention that she had felt lost without it before. When she had had Goro wrapped around her little finger it had been such an easy outlet to what she wanted. He had given her everything and she had given him nothing. Only now though did she start truly believing that Goro really was a great guy, because even though she had done everything wrong with him he did not seem to hate her…much. Then she remembered the dirty names her friends had called him after he left and she wanted to laugh. The cold shoulder he had given her in the parking lot was nothing.

Sae peaked down the hall hoping to steal Toji’s attention for a moment, but no such luck, Momo was with him. Instead of bothering her this sparked her curiosity for those two had not talked much lately. She walked up just in time to see their arms wrap around each other in a sickeningly sweet show of affection. Sae suddenly had the urge to gag. She whispered the word â€disgusting’ in hopes that they might happen to hear her and break away from each other, but instead they came in for a kiss right in front of her. Sae was tempted to scream something obnoxious, but she could not think of anything good enough to make them both burst out blushing. Sae’s eyes were down cast as she turned on her heel and almost ran from the room. Just as she made it out the door she ran straight into someone. She almost fell backwards from the velocity but was taken by surprise when that person grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her to her feet. She smiled sweetly, “Th-thank you.” Then she looked up into the face of her savior and terror filled her eyes. It was none other than Kairi.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-12-2008, 10:53 AM

5th Peach Girl Story; Chapter 2 part 2

“Wow, that’s more than I would have expected from you, Sae-chan.” He said referring to the way she tended to play psychological games with whomever she got her hands on. Kairi was one of the few people that could see right past her fake smile and cute face. It further angered her that this playboy thought he was better than her. If he though he knew her he was wrong, she decided scowling up at him. She jerked backwards trying to move out of the way but was held in place.

“Let go!” She yelled momentarily forgetting whom she was talking to she began playing the helpless card. Kairi was not giving her the time of day and after receiving only a couple of skeptical glance from him she began to fume once more. “What the hell do you want with me?” she shrieked fiercely glaring him down in an extremely daring way that only went to feed his growing amusement. She was taken aback by his grin, now that just scared her.

“You,” Her eyebrows furrowed, what kind of game was he playing here? There was no way in hell she would even think about having someone that made her this off balance as a boyfriend. “I want to know you, Sae-chan.” His hot breath against her ear sent shivers down her spine, “How does that maniacal little brain of yours tick.” She knew what he was trying to do all too well. She knew this type of seduction. She struggled to pull her face away from his, a little shock and surprise were obvious in her eyes but her features hid any signs of it expertly.

“I hate you! Get away from me!” She shouted, trying again to struggle away from him. She heard some giggling from behind and saw some of Kairi’s fan club leaning against the wall opposite her. Her ego deflated slightly, they were all smiling at her, evil sniggering smiles. She heard one of the girls protest, telling Kairi that it was useless but that she would be willing to fill the gap. Instead of flirting back he simply asked the girls to go ahead of him and meet him back in the classroom they hung out in. She watched with an unimpressed gaze, as they happily obliged him walking off in the specified direction.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-12-2008, 10:54 AM

5th Peach Girl Story; Chapter 2 part 3

“How about we make a deal, us two. If I win, you do something for me and if you win, I’ll leave you alone for good.” She looked slightly miffed about the deal, but her eyes gave her away. She was egger to be rid of him and intrigued all at the same time. Was it really immense hate she felt for him or a burning passion? She stopped fighting at the though and let her hands fall into his. He grinned again and this time she blushed but as soon as her defenses fell they came back up full blast. She could hardly believe herself. Kami-sama what did she think she was doing? And with Kairi baka no less!

“I think not…” She moved her body the couple feet space back she had left away from him, “Just because you think you’re the big man on campus and a lot of stupid whores have crushes on you doesn’t mean that you can harass me into anything.” She tried her best not to growl out, again glaring daggers at the other teen that still held her wrists captive. His voice dropped an octave.

“Is that a challenge?” he asked with a grin, but before she could bark back he had released her arms and walked off. This was the second time that day Kashiwagi Sae had been left in the dust by a man.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-12-2008, 10:55 AM

5th story; Chapter 3 part 1

Goro aimlessly drove around one city block after another in the hope that he might find something to take the weight off of his broad shoulders. He had been momentarily satisfied after he had blown Sae off but it had taken less than half an hour to come back full force. Everything that had happened with Sae still had a large impact on him. He wanted to blame it all on her. He wanted to be able to hate her the way others could but he could not. It was true that he had not loved or trusted Sae the way a true couple should have but that was what he had liked most about their relationship. The kind of freedom they had together was rare, and as he found out, obscenely short lived.

Even now for some reason he still felt as though he had been used but in truth he should have commended Sae. She had not done anything he had not let her, she had not cheated on him or lied about what she wanted. She was just spoilt at heart and could not help herself. He was the fool for thinking he could have given her what she wanted. There was no way he could have helped her through that because even he had no way of reading Sae. After all he stood the victim of this little get together, as it had turned out.

Goro smiled sadly, this was just a taste of his own medicine. Even when he had been very young girls had always fallen over themselves for him. He had liked it for a while in his more hormonal years but soon girls had became meaningless to him, a waste of time. Because of this he had simply never liked any girl the same way they all seemed to love him. Maybe it was because he had never had to work on building a relationship with anyone, they were all handed to him on a silver plate.

He parked his car and walked off towards the town center where the malls were. As he walked past the nature park he stopped and breathed in the sweet scent of roses. He glanced around the park and saw that there was a flower sail of some sort going on. The intoxicating smell drove him to a small booth near the end where there were ornate glasses full of roses. When he was younger he remembered that his mother loved flowers and would bring them home at the end of each week. She would put them in thin blue glass vases on the table. He also remembered his father, the workaholic used to make up with his mother by taking her to fancy restaurants and giving her pink and red roses. Had his parents’ relationship had all that much more potential than the ones he had had? As he looked back on it he found it rather deluded of his mother to put up with his father despite the fact that he never changed. His father was a workaholic to this very day and his mother still accepted the apologies.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-12-2008, 10:55 AM

5th story; chapter 3 part 2

“W-would yo-you l-like to buy s-something?” stuttered the practically drooling teenaged girl from behind the flower stand. He smiled, she was cute and looked to be in her late teens. She had shoulder length brown hair and light gorgeous green eyes.

“Sure.” He said picking up a red rose and handing it with a dollar bill out to the young woman. She took the gift and blushed brightly trying to give it back to him. He shook his head, “It’s for you.” The girl nodded her head, her eyes down cast. He watched as she played with the flower and then as she put it back into a glass and as he walked away she waved from her small stand. He heard whispers from behind and a smile brushed his lips as he disappeared from view.

“That was Goro? “The Gigolo” Goro? NO WAY!” Maybe this day wasn’t as bad as he thought it would be. He walked down the street stopping here and there to admire oddly shaped buildings.

------------------- ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- -------------------

School was over now and the passionate anger that had once threatened to consume Sae had deceased. A frown pulled at the edges of her lip, “Burning passion?” she voiced her previous thought out in a scoffing tone, “Hah, as if anyone in there right mind would feel that for him.” Kairi had affected her and as much as she wanted her words of denial to mean something, they did not. He made her feel defenseless as though the walls had fallen in on her and locked her in place. She felt like he had the upper hand in all their previous encounters. That jerk always managed to make her uneasy.

Sae slung her school bag over her shoulder as she walked down the street. It felt nice simply walking home with only the breeze to yap at her but something had been eating at her ever since her encounter with Kairi in the hall. He wanted to play a game with her, but as of yet he had neglected to tell her what it was. More to the point, what if she lost without knowing it? Then, she supposed, what would the cretin want? If he was going to play rough she was going to pull out the big guns and get even. Sae's smile suddenly turned into a grimace, rumors would not work with Kairi, black mail might work but it was not such a good idea and she could not think of any romantic problems Kairi would have. His fan girls treated him like a god among mere mortals. The only thing she could do is hurt someone close to him, like...? No one came to mind. She was left with only one option, to play his little game and win.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-12-2008, 10:58 AM

5; C.4 P.1

It was finally Friday and school was out for the weekend. Kairi groaned for what seemed to be the sixth time that afternoon. He had finished his homework, straightened up the house and was now bored out of his mind. He glanced at the living room clock to see what time it was but was broken from his revere by a loud knock. Piping up he jumped to his feet and eagerly opened the door. His face went blank for a moment.

“Hey girls, what are you doing here? I mean…” he laughed slightly, “This is a guy’s house…” he gave his five excited fan girls a perverted grin.

“What are we here for?” one replied with a gleam in her eyes, “Our annual meeting!” They all chimed in unison as though it was the answer to all of the world’s problems. “After all, what better place for the Okayasu Kairi fan club to meet than his house?” They never did cease to astound him. The girls pushed him out of the way and walked into the house. “This is where you live? It’s so…normal.” One girl drawled braking away from the awe of touching one of the plain white walls.

“Well, we wouldn’t want to make it too nice, the neighbors sons are already jealous enough I have so much more luck with the ladies than they do.” Kairi gloated leaning his head against the wall the girl’s hand had touched. He offered everyone drinks and added to their conversation for a while until he eventually fazed out completely. The girls began to chat about all kind of things, but mostly about how cute Kairi was and how they loved his house. He flirted with them for a while but soon grew tired of their shallow bickering. They talked for hours and whenever he attempted to leave they would fling themselves at him. He knew that it was rude for him to leave since he was the host but all these girls talked about was their hair and eyeliner! For seven hours straight!

He walked over to the group of girls and smiled down at them. They looked up, little hearts in their eyes as he said, “Sorry ladies, meeting’s over.” Grumbling the fan club eventually left, leaving Kairi with yet another mess to clean up. He smiled sadly picking up the dirty dishes and placing them into the dishwasher. He just couldn’t win these days. Life was simply too strange.

------------------- ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- -------------------

A chilling breeze blew Sae’s skirt up reviling her panties. She gasped and grabbed at the material, pulling it down over her exposed legs. She made a right turn and walked straight into a large mall somewhat happy when she was no longer in the winds path. For some reason she had been a lot less aggressive lately than usual. At first she had not understood it herself but now it was becoming much easier for her to grasp. She was completely burned out. It may have been a combination of giving up on crushing Momo to dust and letting Goro’s words shake her but she was still rather uncertain. Above all absurd things Kairi was still haunting her thoughts now and then.

Sae’s dark eyes gazed about the malls stores. She growled at the happy shoppers as they walked by, she wanted to be happy too, but she wasn’t. In fact she could have sworn she was anything but happy. The strange thing was, she wasn’t quite mad either. Sae leaned back on the bench, her legs crossed, her arms resting over her mid section as she let out a small yawn. The feeling of sadness lingered in the air about her as though melding with her darkly shaded aura. Finding that she was tempted to doze off she stood and strode away from the bench. She knew better than to put herself in harms way. Glancing at the clock plastered on the wall next to the bathroom she decided should get home.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-12-2008, 10:59 AM

5; C.4 P.2

“THE MALL WILL BE CLOSING IN…” she heard a voice call over the loud speaker. She smiled warily and walked toward the exit in a very un-Sae like manner. Pushing the door open she felt the cold air brush against her bare legs once again. “Damn weather. It’s sooooo cold.” She complained, watching in slight horror as goose bumps began to appear on her pail skin. Just as she was about to go find a pay phone she saw someone she recognized, Misao-san. Running over to where the nurse was she saw that Misao was about to step inside a car. “Hello…” she greeted with a fake smile, “I’m Kushiwagi Sae,” she pointed at herself, “from school.” she shivered slightly, “I need a ride.”

Misao returned the fake smile with an equally poor one. Kushiwagi was not one of her favorite students. However, in truth there was not much she could do but agree, after all, she was a nurse and it would be wrong to let a sixteen-year-old girl freeze to death. “I guess.” She answered in a voice that relayed responsibility and that she hoped Sae would respect. Sae opened the car door and listened as Misao started up the engine. The silence was uncomfortable but nowhere near unbearable. As they turned the corner Sae crossed her legs in a defiant way and stared out the window. “Kushiwagi, where do you live?” Misao asked in a calm voice.

“One block up,” she scrunched her eyes as they drove down the street and pointed out the window, “that house.” She said motioned to a large brick house. Misao drove up to the house and watched as Sae exited the vehicle. Angry voices that came from the house reached her ears and surprise flashed in her eyes. For a moment she could have sworn she saw a pained expression on Saes face. “Kushiwagi, is something wrong?” Misao asked in a serious voice. “If there’s anything I can do…” Sae glanced back at Misao and shook her head, “everything’s fine.” But before she turned Misao could have sworn that she saw a couple tears slide down her cheeks. The girl walked up the hill towards a big house that even from a distance seemed to lack the essence of love.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-13-2008, 10:43 AM

6th Story; Chapter 1 part 1

Momo Adachi whirled around at the sound of her front door being slammed shut. Her parents were out of town at some conference so she wasn’t expecting to see them, or anybody enter the house. Kiley had promised not to come over during the night, but when could he ever be trusted to be good? Momo laughed and even called out to him. She stepped into the living room, but it wasn’t Kiley standing before her, though he was vaguely familiar to her.

“Who are you?” Momo demanded of the chubby man. She could see laughter behind his thick-framed glasses and the glare from the light on his glasses made his eyes look evil and the glare on his head reminded her of fire. “What are you doing here? I think you have the wrong house. Please, leave.” She said, at the same time she called Kiley on the cell phone behind her back.

“I’ll give you five hundred dollars, but that’s my final offer.” Momo gasped. She heard that everyday in the background music of her life.

“I really think you should leave, sir. You are not welcome here.” The man laughed.

“Sweetheart, My Beach bunny party girl, if I can’t have you then nobody can have you.” With that the man pulled out a gun and shot the beautiful blonde teenager.

Momo felt the sheering pain in her chest, almost as if it were exploding, and slowly fell to the ground. The last thing Momo saw before the darkness consumed her was the man’s smile as he stood over her.

Hira sobbed as she looked down at her cousin and best friend’s body. It was hard to believe that Momo was gone. She had been the nicest person in the world. It had been Momo who had taught her to swim when they were both about five and they would go swimming together when they saw each other. Momo had wanted to come to America when Hira had been in the worst trouble that she’d ever been in. Now, Momo was gone and there was nothing she could do to help her.

“Hiraku.” A defeated voice belonging to her older brother called out to her. For the first time in five years, Rei stood before her. His shoulders were slumped and his face gray.

Momo had been close to a sister to him, one of his best friends, and if anything happened to her, Rei had taken it personal. For the two of them it was like losing another sibling, like when their brother died. They felt another piece of there souls missing. It would take a while for their lives to get back to normal, life would be dim again for the siblings.

“How?” Hiraku asked, burying her face into the elder’s shoulder. “How did it happen? I had just spoken to her.”

“Hira, I’m telling you, there is nothing more beautiful than a Japan summer, you’ve been gone way too long.” Momo said over the phone line as Hira lay on her back hugging a purple elephant to her chest.

“So, how’s the boyfriend, Mo?” Hira changed the subject, not wanting to reminisce about her stay in California. “Will I be meeting him when I get there? This Kiley sounds like fun.”

Looking around at the funeral attendants Hira saw him, the man that she knew would change her life forever, he was gorgeous and he briefly took her breath away, and she forgot everything for a few minutes, but sadly enough it didn’t last. The tall black haired man moved slowly to the big mahogany coffin and bowed his head ever so slightly as he said his final goodbyes to the most wonderful person that ever existed. Then he straightened himself quickly and walked out the door, but Hira caught him putting a note into the coffin, rather quickly.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-13-2008, 10:44 AM

Part 2

Hira walked over to the coffin and found the note, opening it, not caring who saw her. She marveled at the beautifully done script that seemed so personal. It took her a few times of rereading it before it fully hit her, it was the only thing that broke her resolve, she began to cry, sobbing loudly. As her brother helped her out she let the note slip gracefully to the ground.

My Dearest Momo,

I blame myself everyday for what has happened. If only I had been there you wouldn’t be where you are, but I’m sure that is where you belong. You were the best person I had ever known and I didn’t think that anyone could change me the way you have. I am now and always will be the person you had wanted me to be. I will stay this way forever just for you, in your memory. I hope that you will be able to forgive me one day for listening to that request once, that once that got you killed. I promise that I will stop at nothing to bring your killed to justice.

All my love, forever,

KILEY

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-13-2008, 10:46 AM

7th story; chapter 1:

It lasted a few months. We were so happy. The fun we used to have has disappeared, along with the flame that burned so bright for the two of us. All I have are pictures and memories, nothing more. It felt like only a few days we were together, but before I knew it that flame burned out. Now he's famous, all I can do is wait for a miracle; to find him, and to be held in his arms again.' ***************

"Momo come on wake up, you're going to miss you first class." Kako yelled, shaking me.

"Just a few more hours please" I complained.

"No Momo, we are in college now there's no over sleeping." Kako laughed, quickly pulling her hair up into a neat bun on the top of her head. "Now come on, your class starts in ten minutes, you're going to be late." Kako grabbed her bag, and ran out of the dorm, which Kako and I stay in. About five minutes later I decided she was right. I can't miss a class just because I can't sleep at night! I hopped in the shower to wash up quickly. I did my make up threw on some clothes and ran out of the room. I saw Abby walking down to the drama room, which is where I was heading.

"Hey Abby, wait up." I called trying to catch up.

"Oh! Hey Momo. Looks like we over slept again." Abby smiled. Abby came from America. She transferred over to the University of Japan, because her dad got a new job here.

"I wish I could stop over sleeping." I laughed. We walked into the classroom. Mr. Tomogachi wasn't there yet.

I sat behind Abby. We passed notes to each other all the time, about why our teacher was always late. It was great having a friend like this. She has no cares in the world, and she's not even close to being anything like Sae Kashiwagai. Sae had to be one of the biggest jerks and copycats I have ever met. Abby knew all about here since the first day of going to this school. That's how Abby and me became friends. I told her Sae was no good, and not to get mixed up with her. She knows all my secrets, I trust her with everything except for one thing. The guy I use to date. Abby has no clue about him, and I think I want it to stay like this for as long as it possibly can.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-13-2008, 10:47 AM

Chapter 1 part 2:

"Good morning Momo!" Said Sae as she walked by clutching Toji's arm.

"Hey Abby," I whispered, "see that guy Sae's clutching on to? That's Toji Tojikamori, That's the guy she stole from me, by using black mail." I watched them sit down in the back of the room.

"Black mail!" Abby was astounded by it all. "If he truly loved you, then he wouldn't have left you for that thing" Abby pointed at Sae.

"No Abby, it's different," I started, "she was going to post pictures in newspapers and on T.V until she got Toji. One of the most important things in my life" I looked at them as Sae forced Toji into a deep kiss.

"So it's just pictures." Said Abby blowing a big pink bubble that almost got stuck in her nice long dark brown curly hair.

"Yeah I wish they were just pictures. No they were of some gigolo modle and me. I was only covered in a blanket while he was in a robe. See Toji did it for me, but I'm over him. He was to rude and conceited to tell me the truth about what was going on." I said lying my head down on the desk.

"Oh Momo, just give up there's gotta be someone out there you still like." Abby looked me in the eyes.

"There is, but he's gone. He's rich and famous now. I'm just going to sit here and be lonely for the rest of my life." Just then Mr. Tomogachi walked into the classroom.

"Good Morning and sorry I'm late, I had to meet some one at the airport." I smiled at Abby, as she started laughing silently to herself. "Well today in this class we will be going over the brand new script for the movie called 'Sleep Stalker'." Mr. Tomogachi looked at the class, they all looked dumbfounded. Abby raised her hand.

"Yes Abby." Mr. Tomogachi stood to listen to Abby's question.

"Umm. Yea, how are we supposed to work on a script if the movie isn't out yet?" Abby looked just as confused as the rest of the class did.

"Ah, yes Abby good question. That's why I went to the airport to pick up the star of this movie." There were whispers of excitement through out the class. "Yes, Yes, clam down now, and listen. He told me this class has very good acting skills, and decided to give you guys a chance of becoming stars." Mr. Tomogachi ushered for the movie star ro come in. A guy of about 5'11" with brown hair, and fair skin that looked baby soft walked into the classroom.

"Hello everyone." The man stood in front of the class. I didn't really care who it was, I was pretty sure it would be no one important. I decided to keep a low profile so he didn't notice me, but it was to late, Abby screamed my name, which made me look up. The actor in the front of the classroom was smiling at the whispers, and silence in the room. I took a second glance at the man that stood so proud, so tall, and so rich looking in front f the class.

'No it can't be.' I said to my self. "K-K-Kiley?"

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-13-2008, 10:48 AM

part 3:

“I stood there at my seat, completely amazed, stunned, and shocked. No words could reach my mouth, and if they did nothing but air would come out. The stared at me, confused about basically everything.”

“Ms. Adachi, is something the matter?” The teacher stood there aimlessly staring at me.

“Um, may I please be excused for a few minutes, I'm not feeling to well.” I started to walk down the stairs from where my seat was.

“Yes of coarse. Abby, could you please go with her?” The glanced at Abby, finally back to his original state.

“Sure.” Abby jumped out of her seat and we walked silently from the classroom. As we walked past the 'guest' in the classroom, I felt nothing but stares from the class and him.

“Now class as you can see, meeting someone famous can do some strange things to a person,” Mr. Tomogachi said cleaning off his glasses. “Now if we have no more interrup...”

“Excuse me; sir?” Said Kiley tapping on Mr. Tomogachi's shoulder.

“Yes Mr. Okayasu?” Said the teacher placing his glasses back on his face and looking at Kiley.

“Could I be excused to see if that girl is alright? I just feel awful about being the case of her leaving.” Said Kiley, looking at the teacher, a little hurt about what happened.

“Of coarse you can Mr. Okayasu, but do hurry back so we can continue with class.” Replied the teacher, shoving papers down onto his podium.

Kiley left the classroom, heading to the nurses office to find Momo. “I have to find her.” He said to himself. “I have to know if she's alright, if I'd have known she was here, I would have never have come.”

“Hey, Momo, wait up!” Abby cried, running down the hall trying to catch up with her friend. I stopped so Abby could catch up. We continued to walk to the nurses office. Neither of us spoke for a while. Then I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I stopped walking and just started crying.

“What's wrong Momo? Why are you crying?” Asked Abby, kneeling down to Momo who was now sitting up against a wall crying.

“I can't believe this, why me, why can't this happen to someone else?” I sobbed. My hands covering my face so no one could see it.

“Oh, are you that upset about what happened in class?” Asked Abby. “Don't worry so much about it, it wasn't that bad. I mean sure it was a little embarrass..”

“No Abby, that's not what I'm crying about, you wouldn't understand, you don't know.” I said standing up and looking out the window.

“Don't know what, why don't you tell me so I can understand.” Said Abby placing her hands on Momos' shoulders.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-13-2008, 10:48 AM

part 4:

“I can't, it's just to painful.” I said turning to face Abby. “It's just, I thought we'd always be together, but things just happened that I couldn't control.” Tears started to roll out of the corner of my eyes.

“Wait, what? What does that have to do with...Oh, that guy, the actor, what's going on, do you know him?” Abby shouted, while shaking me.

We stood there in silence for a little while. I didn't know what to say. I didn't want anyone to know about Kiley, but since she saw me react to him that way I should probably tell her. Where do I begin though, I mean Kiley was my life, everything I ever did was for him and because of him, how do I tell someone all of that. God! Why did he have to show up! I hate this!

“Well, I'm waiting for an answer Momo.” Said Abby sitting on the window ledge. “I want to know what's going on. Come on we're best friends, you know you can tell me anything.”

“I know, it's just hard.” I said. “I thought I would never have to tell anyone about this, that i could just keep it for myself, as my own.”

Abby stared at me confused. I was talking about something nobody had a clue about except for one person, and I threatened her into secrecy.

“Ok, here it goes. What I'm bout to tell you is very personal and you have to promise me that you will keep it to yourself.” I said. “Only one other person knows about this and she will never tell a soul, so neither can you.” I stood there looking at Abby.

“Alright, I promise Momo, I won't breathe a word of this to anyone. “Said Abby smiling. “Who's the other person that knows?”

“Sae, she knows only because she was around when it all happened.” I said. “The actor in that classroom, he...”

“Excuse me miss,” Said Kiley.

“You're not excused. Can't you see we're trying to..” Abby looked up and saw the actor from class standing there. “Oh I'm so sorry Mr..” Abby stuttered, considering she didn't know his last name.

“Just call me Kiley.” Kiley said smiling.

“Kiley, what can we do for you?” Asked Abby jumping of the ledge of the window.

“Actually can you excuse me while I have a talk with this young lady here?” Kiley asked Abby.

“Um..Momo is it alright?” Abby asked looking at me.

“Whatever.” I said turning my back to Kiley.

“I'll be just over there if you need me all right?” Said Abby as she skipped down the hall.

We watched as Abby made her way down the hall. I stood there not saying anything, because I didn't know what to say. I mean what do you say to the guy that you loved then, left you for fame and fortune.

“Momo, I need to talk to you, we really need to talk.” Said Kiley.