Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 11-02-2007, 01:59 PM

Kev looked over. "morning.." Then he tunned back the under the hood. He just hopped that what he was doing was going to help the performance.

Raizo shrugged, and grabbed the rest of his things. "Alright, lets get going then. He followed her shutting the door behind them. He placed their things in the back of his car, and walked over to Kev. "hows it going for ya?"

Kev looked up, still messing with something. "Good.." just then the hose that he was working on slipped, and shot oil all over. Covering most of his, and Raizo's face.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via MSN to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via Yahoo to [.Wingless.Butterfly.]

Old 11-03-2007, 01:25 AM

Alaina walked over to the car, trying to understand what he was doing. After a few seconds, she shook her head, backing away. Good thing she did, cause the oil went all over the both of them. She burst out laughing, but tried to hold it in after a few seconds. "Um, was that supposed to do that?" She asked honestly, showing how dumb she was when it came to under the hood.

Kari nearly died laughing once she saw that happen, but she managed to walk over to Alaina's car and grab an old rag from the passenger seat, and walk back to hand it over to one of the boys. "Here you go. You need some help, Kev?"

Donut

Old 11-03-2007, 04:28 AM

Kev whipped his face, with his hand, and was slightly mad. "I got it!" he jumped, and reattached the hose. He was more enbarressed that it happened than he was mad, but he didn't show emotions well.

"Dude calm down..no need to get testy.." Raizo said, grabbing the rag "thanks" he said and whipped off his face as well. "you don't need to piss off the people that we will be working with this whole time." He added, showing who was boss, and that it just wasn't right.

"fine.." Kev said, snatching the towel and whipping his face, "thanks.." he said and tossed it back at Raizo.

"one more thing like that, and you won't be going any further.." Raizo said with a glare in his eyes.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via MSN to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via Yahoo to [.Wingless.Butterfly.]

Old 11-04-2007, 07:16 PM

Alaina watched Raizo, and shook her head quickly, walking over and placing her hand on his arm. "You don't need to reprimand him. We shouldn't have started laughing. Its our fault." She said worriedly, not wanting Kev to get angry at Raizo, or vice versa. She looked over at Kev. "I'm sorry we were laughing."

Kari rolled her eyes, folding her arms across her chest. "Hey, Kev, maybe we could work on it together. And help eachother out. I bet there is some things you know that I don't, and some stuff I know that you don't?" She offered, looking over at Alaina, who nodded.

Donut

Old 11-04-2007, 09:05 PM

Raizo backed off, and walked back toward the hotel, glad that he hadn't tunned in the key. He was going to wash off, and be away for a few.

Kev seen him walk off, and knew that Raizo was mad. He then looked over at Kari. "if you don't mind..I can't get it back on.." he said feeling bad of how he just acted. He also knew that he had to make it right somehow.

Raizo just stood there and though while he was waiting for the elevator. 'He has to learn to calm himself, other wise he won't be around much'

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-04-2007, 09:41 PM

Kari smiled softly, nodding her head. "Yeah. It wouldn't be a problem." She smiled kindly, feeling a little bad for laughing at him before. She grabbed the hose, and quickly fitted it back onto where it was supposed to go. She backed away. "There ya' go."

Alaina bit her bottom lip. "Kev, do you think Raizo is really mad?" She asked, watching where Raizo left for a few more moments before looking over at Kev.

Donut

Old 11-05-2007, 07:06 AM

Kev looked over at the door where Raizo walked through. "never know, when he gets in that mood, he can be deceptive..." he said and shut the hood of the car. "thanks, and sorry for earlier... I didn't think he liked you guys, and I guess he was wrong for how he acted."

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-08-2007, 01:49 AM

Alaina smiled reassuringly, shaking her head in slight confusion. She looked around, before walking over to her own car, and pushing herself up onto the hood of it, stretching her legs. "Well, so we don't piss anyone off any more then they already are, we can just wait for him." She smiled widely, reminding herself of a little child.

Kari waved her hand, shaking her head. "Its no problem. I'm sure I'll be needing your help in something sooner or later." She promised, looking around for the other male. "What is taking him so long? I'm borrrred!" She complained, yawning.

Donut

Old 11-08-2007, 05:58 AM

Raizo walked out just as Kari said that. "well if you are boared then lets get going then." He said sitting down in his driver's seat.

Kev slammed the hood, and got in the pasangers seat as well, but before he said "Thanks again, lets roll!" he got in and slammed the door.

Raizo pealed out and headed down the road.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-08-2007, 10:39 PM

Kari looked at Raizo in surprise, tilting her head to the side, before shrugging. She waved them off, before rushing off into Alaina's car. "Come on!"

Alaina laughed when she saw Raizo come back out, and she slid down off of her hood. She stretched again, for what seemed like the hundredth time, before walking to the door. Once Raizo slid onto the road, she laughed and pulled out her cellphone. Right when she got inside the car, she sent them a text message.

'Hey, you know you don't know where to go... right?'

Donut

Old 11-09-2007, 04:53 AM

Raizo sent back 'than catch up and pass...' he was in a better mood now that he was in his setting and driving. it was the easiest way to make him feel better.

Kev just sat there holding on for dear life.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-09-2007, 11:26 AM

Alaina rolled her eyes, setting her phone on her lap. "Hold on, chica." She commented playfully as she pulled out of the parkinglot, and sped off after him. After a few minutes, she was right behind him, laughing. She waited for some cars to pass before she swerved onto the wrong side of the road and started to pass him, as long as he didn't speed up or anything.

Kari hastenly put her seat belt on, wincing. "Care to slow down a tad? We're not in a race."

Donut

Old 11-09-2007, 05:58 PM

Raizo slowed down a bit, and laughed, and waved at Kari as they passed. He knew that she could pass him with ease, but wanted to see if she would realy do it.
Kev Held in tightly stll.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-09-2007, 09:03 PM

Kari smiled weakly towards him as she waved back at him, before turning to glare at Alaina. "Seriously. We can just tell him where to go..."

Alaina laughed merrily as she pushed the gas down a little more, making sure she was ahead of them before pulling back in front of his car. Feeling acomplished, she slowed her car down a tad, laughing again. Instead of texting, she just dialed his number.

Donut

Old 11-10-2007, 05:31 AM

Raizo heard his phone ring, and answered it. "what a rush huh?!" he said with excitement in his voice.

Kev glared over, "yea right..you could have killed us.." he said still glaring, knowing that Raizo was ignoring him.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-10-2007, 06:49 PM

Alaina laughed. "Yeah, totally! But you know, I just beat you. Cause girls are always better then guys." She joked, playfully moving her car back and forth between the single lane.

Kari winced smacking Alaina. "Stop! I hate it when you drive like this! Its okay for racing. But not in a normal street!"

Donut

Old 11-12-2007, 05:09 AM

Raizo laughed "right we will see about that.." he said looking over at kev.

Kev was sitting back in his seat and was just chilling there. "when we gettin' there anyway..." he asked

Raizo asked the same question. "Kev is getting ancious..and when we getting there?"

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-12-2007, 06:21 AM

Alaina laughed, shrugging. "You know girls are. At racing, school, sex, talking, flirting, you name it, and girls are better at it." She said jokingly, before yawning. "Um.. Its only about fifteen minutes away, to be honest. I'm just taking my time."

Kari rolled her eyes. "Make her drive faster!" She said loudly, so Raizo could hear her. "Please."

Donut

Old 11-12-2007, 09:07 PM

Raizo smirked after hearing Kari "will do.." he said, and revved his engion. There was no one around, so he pulled out beside Alaina, and looked over at her and pointed. He just wanted her to move faster, and thought to drag while they could. He started to pass her instead of just staying beside her, to see if she would speed up as well. "let go then, if you think you are better." he said into the phone and looked back ahead at the road.

Kev started to laugh as they started passing them. "do it!!" he said holding on tightly just in case.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-12-2007, 10:41 PM

When Raizo pulled up next to Alaina's car, she sighed in relief. At least they would get there faster. Even if it meant they would be racing, informally. It would get them there faster. So, she would pray she didn't die.

Alaina, not noticing he was trying to tempt her, easily took the bait and sped up. "You know what? Bring it on. You owe me when I win." Though what he owed her, she didn't know. But none the less, she sped up, humming softly.

Donut

Old 11-13-2007, 07:32 PM

Raizo speed up, and stayed right beside her. This was no challenge. "kev, record this..would ya.." He said barely even making the RPM's move. "ok, but what if I win??" he asked wondering what she would say to that.

Kev pulled out the laptop, and logged in keeping track of the movements of the car. He loved the adrenalin rush

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-14-2007, 10:50 AM

Alaina smirked as she pushed down on her gas more, speeding the car up. She tried to make sure she was watching out for ongoing traffic; she didn't want either of them getting into an accident. "Whatever you want. Not that you're going to win, of course." She said playfully, thinking about using her NOS, but decided to wait until later.

Kari looked into the other car, and laughed. "Wow. You two are just so competitive." She said sarcastically, before grabbing her PDA out of her pocket and plugging it into the radio to watch the car's actions. "Come on. You're not doing very much for your car. Its barely at its midpoint."

Donut

Old 11-16-2007, 05:54 PM

((sorry, I haven't been fealing the greatest lately.))

Kev chuckled. "this is sad..Just kick it.." he said playing with the keyboard. He just realy wanted to see what her car could do compared to his.
Raizo pressed down on the gas and started flying by her. "ok, lets see this" he smiled and was off.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-17-2007, 02:51 AM

[[Aww! Don't worry about it, sweetie. I hope you're feeling better now, though. =] ]]

Alaina saw him push on his gas, shooting his car forward, glaring. "Oooh!" She flipped her phone shut, not sure wether he hung up or not, and pushed forward on her own gas pedal, catching up to him easily. "This better?" She asked sarcastically.

Kari laughed joyfully, her head bobbing in approval. "Yep yep. We're just over half way, but its better then before." She commented, watching her PDA intently

Donut

Old 11-17-2007, 08:31 AM

Raizo looked over at Kev. "Dude..she hung up on me..now it means business." he said with a smirk, and cranked the gas down more trying to stay ahead.

Kev nodded, and held on tighter.

((not really, but good enough to post with my friends on menewsha...the whole 2 of you..lol))