~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 03-30-2014, 11:29 PM

Surprise Surprise! Just when you guys thought you were done we bring to you one final part in our three part Scavenger Hunt Game! We bought gifts for the lovely bride and groom, had an amazing time at those bachelor and bachelorette parties, now comes the most important part! Plan that Wedding!

As usual the list will be broken down into point categories. The higher the points, the harder we think it for the item to be found. Each item found will get you that many points, your total points will be tallied at the end and will determine your prize!

We are aware that none of the previous rounds have had the prizes go out yet, All the points have been tallied and we do already know who is to receive what but we are going to reveal all three rounds results at one time, so have patience, take some photos and have fun!

ENTRIES ARE DUE Monday, June 9th!

Last edited by Cora; 06-01-2014 at 11:51 PM..

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 03-30-2014, 11:31 PM

• All photos must be accompanied by a slip of paper with your username on it You may not edit in your username. Should you want to use a PROOF PHOTO that's ok too. Read the first bullet here to learn more about proof photos. (Thanks, Cherry! )
  • You may make minor edits to your submission on photo editing software to alter the white balance, enhance the colors, or adjust the focus. You may not add anything into your photo or significantly alter it beyond minor aesthetic changes. You may add a black and white or sepia filter to submissions if you wish. If you are unsure if the edit you would like to make is okay, just show me a before and after and I'll try to help you out. This will have no impact on your eligibility.
  • Your submission must be your own photograph. Plagiarism is very serious and we do not take it lightly here in Menewsha. In addition to being booted from the contest, if you are found to be using someone else's photo, you will receive an infraction against your account. It's not really worth the risk, people! Don't do it!
  • Please submit photos with as many items as you can fit clearly in each picture. More than one picture is fine, I just don't want 45 pictures from any one user Oh and please only submit using your main account, no mules.
  • It is up to you to make sure that the image hosting service you have chosen for your picture (photobucket, imageshack, etc.) is reliable and that you have provided the correct link. If your image no longer works and instead displays one of those error images, I may or may not make an effort to contact you for a new link to the image. However, if this happens while I am judging, I will not have the time to wait a few days to hear back from you and so your entry may be looked over. If you notice your image is not working, please contact me ASAP with a working link.
  • Because lots of asked, you may get your pictures from a store as long as you include your user name on a slip of paper and you still must follow the same rules as above.
  • All submissions must use the submission form provided below. Please link to your submissions, do not imbed them with [img][/img] tags.

Please fill out the form for each entry!

[size=4][color=teal][u][b][font=garamond]Registry Gifts[/font][/b][/u][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Submission:[/b] (do not imbed!)
[b]List of gifts Shown:[/b]

Last edited by Cora; 05-31-2014 at 11:47 AM..

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 03-30-2014, 11:36 PM

Why do I have to put my username in the picture?
A: Because that's how we know you actually took the picture.

You don't trust me?
A: Nope. Don't trust my own shoes either. Keep tripping me.

*Whine* But I can't find (item)!
A: Ok, you're not meant to find everything! :P

Last edited by Cora; 05-31-2014 at 11:48 AM..

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 03-30-2014, 11:45 PM

5 points

Bouquet ~~~ Wedding Dress ~~~ garter ~~~ Bridesmaids Dresses ~~~ Cake Topper ~~~Bunting

Veil~~~Engagement Ring ~~~Wedding Ring~~~Tux~~~Suit~~~Live Doves~~~Corsage

Pearls~~~Champagne~~~Something Old* ~~~ Something New* ~~~ Something Borrowed*

Something Blue*~~~Unfortunate/Awkward Family Photo~~~Open Bar** ~~~Cans on string

"Just Married" Sign~~~Center Pieces~~~Party Favors

*Must Be able to justify Wedding theme.
**Must include at least three separate kinds of alcohol.

3 points

Invitations ~~~ Stationary ~~~ Envelopes ~~~ Tiara ~~~ Cake Knife ~~~ Guest Book

Lace~~~High Heels~~~ Elegant Gloves ~~~ Earrings ~~~ Necklace ~~~ Bracelet

Dinner Plate~~~Bread and Butter Plate~~~ Salad Bowl~~~Salad Plate~~~Soup Spoon

Salad Fork~~~ Cake~~~Tie~~~Men's Dress Shoes~~~Handkercheif~~~Wine Glasses

Flower Petals~~~Name Plates~~~Confetti~~~Streamers

1 points

Flowers ~~~ Pretty Plates ~~~ Fancy Glasses ~~~ Table Cloth ~~~ Candles

Pen ~~~ Ribbons~~~Balloons~~~Decorations~~~ Mascara~~~Eyeshadow

Lip Stick ~~~ Blush ~~~ Hair Accessories~~~ Spoon~~~Fork~~~Butter Knife~~~Steak Knife

Linen Napkins~~~Rice~~~Bubbles~~~Basket~~~Pillow~~~Pantyhose~~~Black Socks

Photo Album~~~Music Player

Last edited by Cora; 06-02-2014 at 02:16 AM..

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 03-30-2014, 11:48 PM

Nephila=233ptsX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
I just went threw my moms old Wedding photos. (Because of the photo album part and the awkward family photo part) So much of the stuff we need is in them! Also we had lots of laughs. My dad wore those aviator glasses and a brown tux in them! XD lolz! oh 70s.

Would they count if I took pictures of them?

---------- Post added 06-02-2014 at 12:44 AM ----------

Registry Gifts
Username: Nephila
Submission: Photo Album , Fancy Glasses, Music Player , Table Cloth, Everything else (except balloons and pretty plates, the bubbles is that green container)

List of gifts Shown:

All 1 points

Flowers | Fancy Glasses | Table Cloth | Candles | Pen| Ribbons | Decorations | Mascara |Eyeshadow | Lip Stick | Blush | Hair Accessories | Spoon | Fork | Butter Knife | Steak Knife | Linen Napkins | Rice | Bubbles | Basket | Pillow | Pantyhose | Black Socks | Photo Album | Music Player

Still need:

Pretty Plates, Balloons (I know I have some some where)
I sleep now.
Quote:
Registry Gifts
Username: Nephila
Submission: Invitations
List of gifts Shown:

Invitations

If these count...
Still Need:

Envelopes, Guest Book, Elegant Gloves, Bracelet, Dinner Plate, Salad Bowl, Salad Plate, Soup Spoon, Salad Fork, Handkerchief, Flower Petals, Name Plates, Confetti
Quote:
Registry Gifts
Username:Nephila
Submission: Bunting & Tux & suit & AWKWARD! That's not my mom and what's with the skrew driver? , bigger version of the rings
List of gifts Shown:
Engagement Ring |Wedding Ring|Unfortunate/Awkward Family Photo
Quote:
The last two one pointers. :D

Registry Gifts
Submission: Wall of balloons with plates held up to it.
List of gifts Shown:
Balloons | Fancy Plates

---------- Post added 06-03-2014 at 12:01 AM ----------

Now for my three pointers.

Registry Gifts
Username:
Submission: High Heels & Men's Dress Shoes & Handkercheif, Dinner Plate & Bread and Butter Plate & Salad Bowl & Salad Plate & Soup Spoon & Salad Fork & Cake & Tie Stationary, Envelopes, Tiara, Cake Knife, Guest Book, Flower Petals, Name Plates, Confetti and Streamers , Lace (veil or bouquet thingy both are in there and lacey) & Elegant Gloves & Earrings & Necklace & Bracelet (on my man)

List of gifts Shown:

Stationary | Envelopes | Tiara | Cake Knife | Guest Book |Lace | High Heels | Elegant Gloves| Earrings | Necklace | Bracelet | Dinner Plate | Bread and Butter Plate | Salad Bowl | Salad Plate |Soup Spoon | Salad Fork | Cake | Tie | Men's Dress Shoes | Handkercheif | Wine Glasses | Flower Petals | Name Plates | Confetti | Streamers

I think that's all for the 3 pointers. 27*3=81 :D I shall post my fivers tomorrow after I talk to a guy about a dove.

Find Live Dove's in your area Via Online ads! I found a breeder in my city not horribly far away! Expensive Zoo fee or crazy long frustrating nature expedition of your area? HELL NAH! :D Just google Live Doves + your area!
Quote:
It's all good Cora. :D

Registry Gifts
Submission: Party Favors , Bouquet & garter:Something blue &new) & Cake Topper & Veil & Cans on string & "Just Married" Sign & Center Pieces , Pearls , Champagne , Bridesmaids Dress Wedding Dress, Suit , Corsage , Tux , Open Bar , Live Doves

List of gifts Shown:

Bouquet | Wedding Dress | garter | Bridesmaids Dresses | Cake Topper | Veil | Tux | Suit | Live Doves |Corsage | Pearls | Champagne | Something New* | Something Blue* | Open Bar** | Cans on string | "Just Married" Sign | Center Pieces | Party Favors

Mom is looking for my gran old ring so I can borrow it. Sometime later in the week.
Still need:
Something Old*, Something Borrowed*, Bunting (I think I'm going to make a mini one for my comp screen )

The dove guy was super nice and had a bunch of different animals.
Quote:
Registry Gifts
Submission: Something Old &borrowed & Bunting
List of gifts Shown:Something Old, Something borrowed, Bunting

aganab=17ptsX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganab View Post
Registry Gifts
Username: Aganab
Submission: http://oi60.tinypic.com/33m1saf.jpg
List of gifts Shown: spoon, fork, butter knife, hair accessories, lip stick, eyeshadow, mascara, candles, earrings, necklace, bracelet, wine glasses

musagal=24ptsX

Quote:
Originally Posted by musasgal View Post
I thought that there were more entries than this XD

Registry Gifts
Username: musasgal
Submission: All in a photo, saves me alot of memory card space XD
List of gifts Shown: Candles (in a candle holder XD) eyeshadow, mascara, earrings, bracelet, engagement ring, dinner plate, bread and butter plate, hair accessories, fancy glasses, spoon & fork (the list is also in the photo ^^')

fireprincess=50ptsX

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
Registry Gifts
Username: fireprincess
Submission: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3, pic 4
List of gifts Shown:
•Pic 1: Dinner plate, bread/butter plate, salad bowl, salad plate, pretty plates
•Pic 2: cake topper
•Pic 3: candle, pretty glasses, basket, center piece, flowers, lace
•Pic 4: steak knife, butter knife, salad fork, fork, soup spoon, spoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
Registry Gifts
Username: fireprincess
Submission: pic 1, pic 2
List of gifts Shown:
•Pic 1: Veil
•Pic 2: Wedding dress

Xogizmoox=143ptsX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
Registry GiftsUsername: XoGIZMOoX Submission: Scavenger hunt stuff - ImgurList of gifts Shown:
Pic one= Camera .. Tiara .. Balloon just married on it .. Decoration white bell .. Invitation .. Corsage white flower ? .. Ribbons .. Black socks
Pic two= Stationary .. Envelopes
Pic three= Dinner plate .. Bread butter plate .. Salad plate / bowl .. Soup bowl .. Steak knife .. Butter knife .. Fork .. Salad fork .. Spoon .. Soup spoon
Pic four= Gardar .. Lace its on gardar .. Name plate says Lisa .. Bubbles blue bottle
Pic five= Open bar
Pic six= Candles .. Centerpiece flower rimmed vase thingy .. Tablecloth .. Linnen napkins .. Bouquet yellow bridesmaids one
ALL SIX ENTRIES PICTURES ARE IN THE ONE LINK FROM TOP TO BOTTOM

---------- Post added 06-08-2014 at 08:30 PM ----------

Registry GiftsUsername:zXoGIZMOoX Submission: imgur: the simple image sharer List of gifts Shown: Wine glasses .. Fancy glasses
Quote:
Registry GiftsUsername: XoGizmoox zSubmission: (do not imbed!)List of gifts Shown:size=4]Registry Gifts[/size]Username:zSubmission: (do not imbed!)imgur: the simple image sharerList of gifts Shown: Akward pic "Bridesmaid is EXWIFE

Registry GiftsUsername:zXoGizmooX. Submission: (do not imbed!)imgur: the simple image sharerList of gifts Shown: Cake .. Rice .. Music player
Quote:
Registry GiftsUsername:zXoGIZMOoX Submission: imgur: the simple image sharer List of gifts Shown: Party favors "bag of goodies" .. Flowers "on bag" .. Confetti "frount small cupfull" .. Something BORROWED Hotel room key .. Hair accessory "clips on my name" .. Lipstick .. Massquara .. Blush .. Eyeshadow .. Pen

---------- Post added 06-09-2014 at 12:49 AM ----------

Registry GiftsUsername: XoGIZMOoX zSubmission: Jewels for Scavenger hunt - Imgur List of gifts Shown: Necklace .. Ear rings .. Bracelet .. Pearls .. Something NEW the ear rings with box .. Something OLD the pearls ....... PIC TWO= Something BLUE .. Engagement ring above blue ring .. Wedding ring ive got two one diamond one ammethest :-) hubby loves me lol

Last edited by Cora; 06-10-2014 at 12:04 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-01-2014, 07:54 PM

Ooo fancy lists. :D

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-01-2014, 08:12 PM

We tried to make them a bit challenging this time

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-01-2014, 08:20 PM

ROFL live Doves. XD

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 06-01-2014, 08:25 PM

I've never done this before, for anything, so im not exactly sure what to do here.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-01-2014, 08:34 PM

Quote:
ROFL live Doves. XD
Lol, told you, we thought long and hard about how to bring a hard challenge. Not gonna lie, mostly with you in mind, cause you be crazy the last couple rounds.

However, because the list is harder, the prizes are also worth a bit more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranie View Post
I've never done this before, for anything, so im not exactly sure what to do here.
Basically you find a camera, and go around taking pictures of the things on the list.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-01-2014, 08:35 PM

Hmm trip to the zoo crazy? . . .perhaps.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-01-2014, 08:41 PM

Lol, if you are that crazy, you deserve the top prize :P

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-01-2014, 08:45 PM

I'm not going to lie I am considering it. XD

What do wedding party favors look like? like those like bags of mints?

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-01-2014, 09:39 PM

Its up for interpretation. But you have to be able to justify that its a party favor.

Bags of mints would work.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-01-2014, 09:55 PM

That's the only thing I could think of. Mints Wrapped in doilies, or lace. This I think I got bubbles in the shape of a champers bottle now that I think of it. We blew bubbles instead of confetti/rice.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-01-2014, 10:18 PM

I would accept that as well

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-01-2014, 11:32 PM

When are these due btw?

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-01-2014, 11:50 PM

Awww pooples, I keep forgetting to put up a due date.

It is intended to run for 1 week. But I'll give you guys the entirety of next weekend, so...Monday the 9th

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-02-2014, 12:46 AM

Hehe. I noticed but I didn't wanna say right out like that. XD

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-02-2014, 12:55 AM

I can't be good at everything

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-02-2014, 01:01 AM

Hehe. I didn't mean it like that. Silly.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-02-2014, 01:08 AM

Lol I know, I was poking fun at the fact

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-02-2014, 01:10 AM

Ahh. . . Welp I have to go play with this new item now. It's so cool. :D I love spooky looking characters and Maleficent is such a classic.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-02-2014, 01:22 AM

I'm stoked about it. I've been all trying to will he calendar to go quicker for like a week now.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-02-2014, 01:47 AM

Hehe That's why I'm so glad I don't know ahead of time. I'd go nuts.