Buckwheat Noodles
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to Buckwheat Noodles

Old 04-07-2007, 02:05 AM

Mostly I've been playing the Sims 2, with a number of expansion packs tacked onto it. (Thankfully so far the EPs don't seem to be making the game run any slower... >.> *Prays it stays that way*) Though on occasion I play Guild Wars and DDR to take a break.

Belle
n/a

Old 04-07-2007, 04:14 AM

I'm currently playing...
FFXII
.hack//GU Vol 1. REBIRTH
KHII

I hardly ever play my video games...
I'm at Endrance in Vol. 1, the second bit with Aladdin in KH, and...
...I think my XII file got hijacked by my brother. xD

Juliet
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-07-2007, 08:04 AM

Just random games on my DS

Anubis
(-.-)zzZ
n/a
Send a message via MSN to Anubis

Old 04-07-2007, 08:24 PM

playing through far cry again, unreal tournament 2004 is still out of it box next to me and i busted out an hour of lineage 2 earlier on XD thats for PC

for PS2 im playing final fantasy 12, i just beat gilgamesh who was looked just as cool as the FF8 version. Also playing burnout dominator and having fun on just cause.

for the xbox, well im just playing unreal championship 2 and jade empire.

.Yuun . Yuun.
(-.-)zzZ
n/a
Send a message via MSN to .Yuun . Yuun. Send a message via Yahoo to .Yuun . Yuun.

Old 04-07-2007, 08:50 PM

Right now I'm playing Silent Hill 4. :]

I've already beaten it once, I just want to see the unlockables and outfit. >_>;

*Is obsessed with Silent hill.* o:

mangacatgirl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-08-2007, 10:44 PM

Cooking Mama
Katz
Ace Attorney

They are all fantastic... Ace Attorney can be frustrating...

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-08-2007, 10:45 PM

Wah! I envy those of you who have nearly all of those systems in the poll.
And a lot of people playing on the ps2.

I will be playing Threads of Fate again.

CRUNKED
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to CRUNKED

Old 04-09-2007, 01:26 AM

I was playing Pokemon Emerald but I got kind of bored with it so I switched to PokemonCrater. I'm kind of on/off with it. I'm just waiting for Diamond/Pearl to come out.

Balthier
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-09-2007, 05:04 AM

Command and Conquer. Since I wanted to get a feel for the series before I bought the newest game that has been getting great reviews, I bought The First Decade. All the games except the newest. Been playing through the first one. Pretty sweet. I feel I've missed so much in the ways of RTS games by not owning at this game already. :P

Legend
Dead Account Holder
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Legend

Old 04-09-2007, 05:10 AM

C&C and Company of Heroes on PC.

Black on PS2.

Soul Calibur III on GC.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and Pokemon Fire Red on DS..

Sandra
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-09-2007, 07:43 AM

Currently I am playing Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra (again, I wasn't able to collect all the final weapons so I am trying to get them this time. Junior's final weapon is the hardest to get D8< curse that mini-game so difficult.), and Final Fantasy XII (It's plot/storyline is very disappointing only Fran and Bathier are the only two interesting characters there. The battle-system is great but lacking since if I play to long I have a tendency to fall asleep) on the Playstation two.

On the computer I am playing my all time favorite game the sims one (My mom and dad are too cheap to buy the second installment. Oh well, I'll just wait from EA to release a house set of the Sims two. Besides it's much easier and cheaper if I buy a house set since they have the complete series and it'll be easier to keep in my room since it's only one or four CDs in one case.) and I ma playing my little brother's game too, Command and Conquer three tribium war.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 04-09-2007, 08:52 AM

Currently I am playing Suikoden 4 for the PS2, and have been trying to play Trickster the past couple days but it seem's to be messed up right now so I think I'll give it a wekk or so and see if it working then.

Molotov21
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2007, 02:14 AM

Many. xD

Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

and soon, Pokemon Pearl.

boredomkills
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 04-11-2007, 03:33 AM

I'm currently playing Twilight Princess on the Wii, but I've been lazy, so I haven't played for nearly a week. My brother's ahead of me. TT__TT

...Also, I seem to have regained my addiction to tetris, so I've been playing that on the DS quite a bit.

indigoat
*^_^*

Old 04-11-2007, 05:50 AM

• I tend to play more computer games than console games... but I have been playing more console games recently. :)

PC: World of Warcraft + Vanguard
    PS2: Mortal Kombat (whatever the newest is)
    GBA: Pokemon LeafGreen (gotta have something to keep me occupied in the car when I'm the passenger xD )

I spend a looot of time on WoW & VG, so I don't really spend a whole lot of time on other games...

Tonn
n/a

Old 04-11-2007, 07:38 AM

On pc...Diablo II LOD...always >_> I sometimes play starcraft campaign mode since I haven't played it back in 01? >_>;; Midway through the Zerg campaign on the original x3

On Xbox I am on Killzone =o The story is a bit funny in a way >_> As in the beginning the whole enemy fleet bypasses the only line of defense the humans had since it "malfunction" and they basically wiped out almost the whole army that was stationed there in a few hours, it was like they depended on the satellite to take out all of the enemy fleet xD And when they passed through it was like they didn't even communicate to the people down there what was going on and by the time the enemy landed, everyone was unprepared and most died

On Ps2 I am on .hack//Mutation (Part 3 of 4) I am just at the beginning and I remember once I started off I had to go someplace alone, I died >_>; So I gave up on that after my first try xDDD I might try to finish it during the summer >_>;;;

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-11-2007, 10:08 AM

I got back on guild Wars ^^ One of my character is already 9 month old... In three month I'll have a little pet with me ^^

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-12-2007, 03:09 AM

I still haven't gotten a chance to go back and play the games I want...

But I have been obsessed with freecell lately. @.@

Probeh
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-12-2007, 03:13 AM

I'm playing Battlefront 2 and God of War 2. I am borrowing both from my friend. I've played and borrowed Battlefront 2 before, but I was in the mood to play it again, so I borrowed that, on Monday I put more than 6 hours into the game, and I'm almost up to about 2000 ranking points, but I'm still a Sergeant. Then God of War I haven't played much since I got it, I played it a little at his house, but not much, I'm sure once I start playing it though I'm going to get way into it, like I was with number one. That took me about 3 days to finish. Usually it takes me months to finish a game, or I just don't finish it at all.

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 04-12-2007, 03:14 AM

God of War II is AMAZING. Dx You must play it. Now. Because it's amazing.

-is currently engaged in said game- :o

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-12-2007, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alegretto

What is that game about? O.o Where I work, someone bought two of these games. The cover looks cool (but it tells me it's not my type of game) and they're pretty expensive.

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 04-12-2007, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito
Quote:

What is that game about? O.o Where I work, someone bought two of these games. The cover looks cool (but it tells me it's not my type of game) and they're pretty expensive.
Both games are basically as follows- one of the Greek Gods has seriously pissed the main guy off, and he's out for revenge.

And I'm amazed at how well that sums both games up. xD

But it's really, REALLY good. The combat system is simple to learn, yet at the same time tricky to master. The detailing is exquisite, and oh MAN. When the game means hard, it MEANS hard.

The music is also awesome.

It's really not a game for younger kids, though, so I just let that out as a warning. After all, it has boobs, blood, and a hidden sex minigame.

I really can't recommend this title enough. Go go with the original before you grab number II. II starts off with the ending spoiler for the original. xD

Probeh
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-12-2007, 03:34 AM

Did you know about the hidden mini-game in number two also? My friend showed it to me as soon as I started the game. Haha.
It's a lot harder in this game though.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-12-2007, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Both games are basically as follows- one of the Greek Gods has seriously pissed the main guy off, and he's out for revenge.

And I'm amazed at how well that sums both games up. xD

But it's really, REALLY good. The combat system is simple to learn, yet at the same time tricky to master. The detailing is exquisite, and oh MAN. When the game means hard, it MEANS hard.

The music is also awesome.

It's really not a game for younger kids, though, so I just let that out as a warning. After all, it has boobs, blood, and a hidden sex minigame.

I really can't recommend this title enough. Go go with the original before you grab number II. II starts off with the ending spoiler for the original. xD
Wait there are two games in God of War II? *confused*

Ah. It sounds awesome, but something way to hard for an amauter, gamers like myself. xD I'm old enough to deal with whole blood and stuff (though my parents would say otherwise) but I can so see myself dying alot in that game. xD I haven't moved passed Final Fantasy and Pokemon games yet. xD *is a kid at heart*

Ah, okies. Should I ever get into it I will!

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-12-2007, 03:43 AM

I found my copy of Harvest moon DS and revived the addiction, I actually found a game that removed Animal Crossing from my DS. Also, the other day I re-played through We Love Katamari, that game is wicked sweet!