Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 05-13-2008, 03:40 AM

So lately Angel has no one really to talk to. Everyone seems to be leaving or caught up in the new games, and Angel really likes typing, so she thought that she'd give this a go. Angel has never played drabbles before so she's just going to wing it.

I've only got 80 so far, but I'm sure I can add another 20 to it given time to think about it ^_^

1. Shooting Star
2. Elements
3. Mythology
4. Love
5. Hate
6. Fire
7. Air
8. Earth
9. Water
10. Passion
11. Light
12. Dark
13. Heaven
14. Hell
15. Memory
16. Forgotten
17. torture
18. Silence
19. Lust
20. Greed
21. Vanity
22. Gluttony
23. Sloth
24. Wrath
25. Envy
26. Chastity
27. Temperance
28. Charity
29. Diligence
30. Kindness
31. Patience
32. Humility
33. Humiliation
34. Day
35. Night
36. Flower
37. Moon
38. Precious
39. Gem
40. Dream
41. Two roads
42. Young
43. Old
44. Fairy Tale
45. Can't
46. Hero
47. Villain
48. Obsession
49. Mirror
50. Broken
51. Confrontation
52. Alone
53. Storm
54. puzzle
55. Friends
56. Betrayal
57. Pain
58. Hunger
59. Halfway to nowhere
60. Catastrophe
61. Vampire
62. Sixth sense
63. Touch
64. Taste
65. Vision
66. Blind
67. Hearing
68. Soul
69. Teaching
70. Respect
71. Innocence
72. The return
73. Lost
74. Found
75. Beauty
76. Sword
77. Pictures
78. shield
79. wings
80. stranger

Last edited by Amo_Angelus; 05-13-2008 at 04:10 AM..

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 05-13-2008, 04:09 AM

It was midnight when she stepped out of the office, raising her eyes heavenwards to the clear June skies she was grateful that stars greeted her at the end of her shift, rather than the hustle and bustle of rush hour that greeted most people. "I don't see your car?" one of the girls she worked with observed and she lowered her eyes once more and shook her head.

"It's in for repairs. I'll just walk it. It's not like I live very far is it?" She replied with a smile. In truth she always felt slightly guilty at taking the car such a short distance, but it was night and her parents had insisted that she take it or they'd be worried about her. But seriously? What was the worst that could happen? It was midnight on a Wednesday...or was it Thursday now?

"You want a lift?" The girl asked and she shook her head. She had been looking forwards to the walk for the last five hours and was really rather grateful to whatever had blown up in the cars matrix.

"I'm sure, it's only like a twenty minute walk, I'll be fine." She reassured the other. "See ya tomorrow!" She smiled and headed off before her friend could object. Pulling her jacket closed and doing up the first few buttons as she walked. Sure enough about a moment later the cars of her team mates passed her and she was alone.

For a while she enjoyed the serenity of the night, but shortly the shadows began to creep up on her and she found herself repeatedly looking over her shoulder. Convinced that someone was watching her, following her. Her pace quickened and she folded her arms across her chest. Maybe she should have accepted that lift?

What was that? A noise somewhere behind her caused her to stop and turn. Her light blue eyes staring hard into the shadows, struggling to make out the hidden noise causer. A cat, nothing more. She smiled, almost laughing at her own foolishness. She turned around and let out a startled gasp. Infront of her stood a tall shadow of a man. Before she had time to back away, before she had time to utter anything but a gasp, before she even had chance to wonder how he'd appeared so suddenly he'd grabbed her shoulders, pushing her firmly into a wall with one hand as his other covered her mouth. Eventually she began screaming. No one heard her. They were all in bed.

A sharp pain stung her neck as the thought "He's biting me" popped into her mind. She struggled to push him away, but he didn't move, just pressed closer against her. Crushing her. The pain grew. Her strength began to fade and her vision began to cloud.

I'm dying

Her eyes closed, the last thing she saw was the beautiful starry night. The last sound she heard was her mothers voice. "Take the car baby. All sorts of wierdos walk the streets at night these days. I'm still your mother and I still worry about you" But the last thing she tasted was a heady metalic liquid as something pressed against her lips.

She died that night, but the next night? The next night she was reborn into a new world. Reborn a Vampire.