Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 05-22-2011, 04:43 AM

The sounds of a fught reached Cross' ears and he frowned. he had been positive all the other students had gone to class. How could he have gotten so careless? He turned and slammed his room door open, his eyes promising a painful death to the one that had dared to attack Mizuki while she was already hurt.

It wasn't hard to find them, the idiot had initiated the fight right outside of Cross' room after all. One of his hands flew into the air tracing out a long string of runes that flared brightly before disappearing only to be replaced by the next in line, while his second hand did the same though the hands flashed a different color. As his hands flew through the air he stepped fully out of his room, waking in what was happening before flinging his first hand in the direction of the student that had dared to attack Mizuki. The movement sent a barrage of haphazardly formed spikes to fly towards the student, their purpose to immobilize him rather than kill. Cross' second hand continued tracing runes as his first hand seemed to be tracing more even faster.

It had taken a while for Cross to find a fighting style he was comfortable with. A fighting style that fitted his powers. Imagine the irony that his entire family felt when they figured out he specialized in the utilization of runes. He wasn't a very studious person when he was younger. He wasn't much of a scholar now either for that matter. But they had fit and he'd devoured book after book on them. Now his knowledge of runes had grown considerably and was still growing with each passing day. He grinned, a slight hint of sadism in the expression. "I'll have to thank you for this opportunity Shun-kun. I've been meaning to find out how the new runes I figured out the other day would work in some of my old combinations."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2011, 04:54 AM

Shun had glanced up as he heard someone exit, pushing his sword into the floor so he could push himself into a standing position to try and get away. He may have succeeded, such was his limberness and sheer speed, but Mizuki had managed to summon her blade. She swung it like a baseball bat so the flat side would slam into Shun and knock him right into the spikes so he was pinned to the floor.

She gasped as one spike happened to go through the purebloods arm and the scent of blood filled the air. She had to lean on her sword for balance, her blood loss making it so it was hard not to become a ravenous beast and simply jump on the pure blood. Taking a pure blood's blood without his permission in front of witnesses... there was some things even she could not get away with. She gripped her belly, trembling as it took all her will power to even stay standing.

"You... You stand at the side of that ...that bitch? You will not be forgiven for this" Shun said in shock, glaring between the two. He could see how she hungered for his blood... and it filled him with a soft feeling of fear. It was not enough of one, however, to stop his anger or his arrogance. Were the two working together? Had her release been a trap? Was cross trying to overthrow the other pure bloods? This and other paranoid thought's flew through his head.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-22-2011, 05:13 AM

"On her side Shun-kun? I don't know what you mean. I stand for the side that I believe is right. All I see is you attacking someone who is hurt. Someone that I had promised the headmaster I would keep safe..." Cross said, that half-smile still on his lips. "And whose forgiveness would I need? You forget, pure-blood though you are, I still rank higher than you in all aspects." A hint of mockery could be heard in Cross' tone as he circled Shun for a moment.

His eyes flickered and then he turned to Mizuki with a slight frown, his second hand finally slowing in the runes it was writing. he flicked his hand to the side and a glow seemed to surround his hand. He 'tch'ed before waving the glow away and moving to Mizuki's side. He could see the bloodlust in her gaze and he quickly took ahold of her shoulders moving her in the direction of his open door. "I'll need you to stay in here until I'm done Mizuki-chan." Cross murmured before releasing her and turning back to Shun, motioning for Mizuki to close the door.

His hand that had continued tracing runes after he'd released Mizuki slowed and then stopped as he held an index finger up, looking down at Shun thoughtfully. "Now...what can I do to make you apologize to Mizuki-chan like the pile of ash you are?" Cross asked, his tone sickeningly sweet as a look of pure insanity gleamed in his eyes. Even as he continued to circle Shun like a predator around its prey, Cross was screaming at himself in his mind. This was why he hated getting angry, why he so rarely slipped up with his emotions. He had many different levels of insanity as he'd come to calling them, this was only the first level, not as severe as the higher levels...but they were something he didn't like falling into, especially since the last time he'd fallen into it it had led to one of the cruelest and saddest memories he had.

"Maybe I can start with slow...painful...torture...?" Cross reached out with his free hand and gripped the spike that had managed to bury itself into Shun's arm, twisting it. Cross didn't seem to mind that the spike was cutting into his own hand as well, a thin line of red appeared on his hand as he smiled eerily down at the other pure-blood.

((ahahaha....I sneaked a reply on my mom's laptop. anyway I'm really off to sleep now ^^))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2011, 05:42 PM

Mizuki didn't seem to hear him until he touched her shoulders and then a soft growl escaped her throat before she realized who he was. She gazed at him a moment, biting her lip as she gained back control. She felt herself being slowly pushed towards the room, leaning heavily against the door frame and clutching her arm. She was loosing too much blood... She closed her eyes, taking a soft intake of breath.

"Cross... this is unnecessary... " She objected quietly, her tone as cold as ever but now slightly bored. It wasn’t that she particularly cared or felt sorry for the pureblood... she simply thought this inefficient and pointless. Revealing one’s skill for the sake of pride did not get one any closer to their goals. Besides... why would she want a false apology from anyone?

”You’ve agreed to be her protector? No.. you’re not on her side at all... Is she really that good in bed? Maybe you‘ll loan her to me” Shun taunted, saying aloud what likely many other students had thought when they kept being seen together and she did not return to her own room. Of course some thought something more romantic then her buying favors with sex, such as cross finally melting the ice queens heart, but ultimately they all seemed inclined to think they were sleeping together.

He may have said more and did manage to mutter a curse at the idea of apologizing to the ‘lowly’ Mizuki but then Cross twisted the spike. He let out a cry, struggling against what had him pinned. He glared at them both, panting for breath as he looked fearfully up at cross a moment. He shuddered, frowning at cross a moment.

”You’ve lost you’re damn mind....” He whispered, half angry, half scared. His cry now made several other students and one teacher move out into the hall, staring at the scene. At first no one said anything but then the teacher stepped forward, holding out his hands to show he meant no harm. He spoke softly, soothingly.

”Cross-san? What’s going on here?”

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-23-2011, 12:44 AM

Cross half-growled at Shun's taunts. As if he would ever do something like that. "Who do you think i am Shun?" he practically snarled. "If you must know...I haven't bedded her. And it would do you good to not say something like that to my face." Cross kicked Shun in the side. Then grinned again, giggling. "Lost my damn mind have I? You don't even know the half of it." Cross let go of the spike and crouched down next to Shun's face, trailing his fingers down the other's face delicately. Cross' eyes were half-lidded as he traced from Shun's cheekbone down to his collar. "Aww...are you scared of me Shun-kun?" Cross crooned.

The next moment, Cross was back on his feet, staring coolly down the hall at where the students and teacher had appeared. "Sensei." he acknowledged. "Just...teaching a lesson." Cross smiled sweetly down at Shun before reaching over and tugging the spike out of the other pure-blood's arm. His free hand made a sweeping motion and the previous lines of runes flared again before disappearing, taking the spikes with them. Then Cross turned his gaze to the students gathered at the end of the hall. "It'd do the rest of you well to learn from Shun-kun's lesson as well." Cross said, his voice back to its normal quiet tones.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-23-2011, 01:12 AM

Shun started to yell as he spoke of having bedded her but the kick sent him coughing instead. He shuddered, shivering as the other male stroked his face. He kicked out at him as he squirmed, swallowing hard. What the fuck was his problem? He stuttered a word, calling Cross a ‘fag’ and feeling a moment of sheer terror. There were worse things then death..

He started to say something when the spike was pulled out and he could only gasp in pain. He hissed, stumbling. Even as he fell against the wall he began to speak, his arrogance spilling over.. or rather his fear. He couldn’t help himself, the words came out.

”What lesson? to leave the slut alone? You can have her you stupid fag, not that you‘d know what to do with her” He hissed, nodding towards Mizuki who was looking at him with a mildly irritated expression. One of his friends was finally dragging him off however, into one of the other rooms to be treated. The teacher mean while was frowning.

”I will have no more fights. We are here to make peace, how can we do that if we don’t make peace among ourselves? All of you return to your rooms...” The teacher hissed, watching the hallway and beginning to hurry people off towards their rooms. The teacher was a half human half vampire and so had the strength to push people apart as required but was mainly glaring people into moving.

Mizuki watched in silence, waiting a moment before stepping forward to walk to cross’s side. She mainly wanted to prevent any more fighting as enough attention had been drawn. This was not suited to her needs... not one bit. She placed one pale, cold hand on Cross’s shoulder and gazed up at him with unreadable eyes. When she spoke it was a near whisper, shaky slightly from blood loss. She wasn’t sure how long she could even hold on.

”You should go to your room Cross-san....You‘ve made your point” She said quietly, swaying slightly. Her sleeve was already turning red from blood, her gaze slightly glazed. There was little left of her ability to focus and she was biting her lip to keep herself aware. She couldn’t believe she’d let herself be so open.... Shit...

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-24-2011, 03:06 AM

Cross stared blankly after Shun after his friends practically dragged him off. What a mess...years of learning to control his temper wasted all in one fight. He blinked and then glanced down to the girl who had placed her hand on his shoulder. What had she done to him?

Her words suddenly registered in his head and he noticed her slight swaying. With a hiss of displeasure he swept her into his arms without a thought. He'd have to go find the headmaster, and quick. Cross wasn't used to taking care of others...and especially not ones that had just suffered from major blood loos. Cross knew what she needed was blood...but he couldn't just give her his as much as he was tempted to (she had after all given him her own blood). He thought back to what Shun had said and realized that he had a point. He'd been spending a lot of time with Mizuki recently. And he'd kept her in his room as well...he'd have to fix that image then. But first things first...

Cross turned, ignoring the teacher and ran for the headmaster's office.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-24-2011, 03:22 AM

Mizuki whimpered at being picked up, looking about ready to struggle simply out of instinct. Thoughtfully those brilliant blue eyes lifted to his face and she grew still before looking away. She would let him carry her... she didn't have the strength to fight him, and honestly if she was truthful to herself she wasn't so sure she wanted to. What a thing to think at a time like this!

She pushed away the thought, focusing on simply keeping herself conscious. She wasn't sure what to do. As they neared the office she elt out a soft, strangled sound as she caught Youko's scent. As blood that was so similar to her you'd think it'd be less appetizing... but it was more. It called to her like no other, and she buried her face in cross's chest.

"NO! Please... I can't... get me away from youko please!...a....anywhere but near her" She begged, loosing that icy stare and blank mask a moment. She looked lost, afraid, and filled with grief. The power of the sun twin... It needed the moon twin to balance and vice versa but when combined with Mizuki's vampire instinct this desire, this need to be one could be deadly.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-27-2011, 03:49 PM

Cross glanced briefly down to the girl in his arms, nothing more than a mere flicker of his eyes before he backtracked from the door. Instead he headed for the private infirmary that the headmaster had set up for the Night Class students. Once there, he deposited Mizuki softly onto one of the cots before turning to leave again. "I'll be right back with help Mizuki-chan." he said before leaving again.

His journey to the headmaster's office was definitely shorter this time around ad he barged in without knocking, looking around quickly to see if the headmaster was in or not.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-27-2011, 05:30 PM

Mizuki let out a sigh of relief as she was laid down, panting lightly and closing her eyes. She was frowning, trying to draw energy from the moon to keep herself stable. She was different then most human turned in that it wasn't inevitable for her to fall to level E but it was not impossible. Sheer force of will was all that stood between her and that fate. Blood... if she didn't get it soon she'd be in serious trouble...

The headmaster was standing over a sleeping Youko when Cross entered, glancing up at him absently. A brief look of surprise touched his face but that was all, he instantly fell into his usual charming open smile. He didn't seem to have a worry in the world despite his concern for Youko, but that was how the headmaster always was so it wasn't that much of a surprise.

"Yes Cross?" He asked quietly, gazing at the other male in thought. There was no hint of his thoughts in that expression, just a small look of expectancy. It was irritating for some... how even from a vampire the headmaster could hide his thoughts, hide who he was.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-27-2011, 05:46 PM

Being used to the way the headmaster was, Cross didn't waste any time or thought on just ho confusing the man before him was. Instead he chose to move further into the room, utilizing his ability to move without a sound, until he was directly next to the headmaster. Then he murmured in a low voice. "It's Mizuki-chan. She needs help. Now." With that Cross was back at the doors, waiting for the hadmaster.

((wooow...this is an extremely short post. I is disappointed in mself...>.>))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-27-2011, 05:54 PM

The headmaster nodded, turning and walking after Cross. He was frowning slightly but that was the only sign of his distress. He thought well of Mizuki for unknown reasons everyone knew but that was all anyone knew. If his expression was any sign he barely cared... but his expression rarely gave so much away. He would simply follow in silence, debating between a handful of possibilities and solutions.

((lol mines short too so xD))