Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 05-31-2011, 03:21 AM

Which One?

"Come on Sasuke tell us who it is" Ino replies as Sakura adds in "Yea come on" for a whole week they did nothing but ask him countless times. So when it comes to a training session and one week was away from V-day. Kakashi is working with Naruto but says its been a couple hours and they should take a break. Sasuke wanted to get some training in but these girls just wouldn't stop.

"Sasuke, forget the other one go out with me I'm better" Ino spoke with a reassuring grin on her face and Sakura pushed her out of the way saying "No you arn't Ino-pig, he doesn't like girls like you!" Now here was the cat fight. "I told you I already like someone!" Sasuke said loud enough to break up their little cat fight. "WHO DO YOU LIKE MORE THAN US!?" They said together in annoyance. Sasuke faced Naruto and turned back to them without thinking about what he spoke next and said "It's Naruto!" Kakashi stopped like, 'What just happened?'

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-31-2011, 11:40 AM

Naruto was enjoying getting to train with Kakashi by himself. Sure, Sasuke, Sakura, and Ino were there. But they were out of the way and not training. So he basically had his sensei all to himself. Which meant that he pushed himself harder to impress him. He could hear what was being said by the three, but none of the words were really registering in his mind. Besides, it wasn't that hard to guess. It had to have something to do with the upcoming V-day.

He froze though when he heard his name and he turned to look at Sasuke. What had he just said that involved the blond? Confusion crossed his face and he approached them, determined to find out what. He looked from Sasuke to Sakura to Ino and back to Sasuke, trying to understand. "What did you just say about me?" he asked.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-31-2011, 06:28 PM

(I hope that was an okay start, I thought it might be interesting)

Sasuke freaked, his face turned red instantly watching Ino and Sakura look at eachother with surprised expressions. Sasuke didn't say a word as he took off away from them and the village, Kakashi sensei had taken off to follow him leaving the three alone. Sakura sighed and Ino agreed in relief. "For a minute there I thought he might like another girl" Ino spoke slowing her heartbeat and thoughts down. "Yea I totally thought he would said someone else" For some reason the two girls weren't that surprised by it and just relaxed then they looked over at Naruto. "Uh Sakura, is he okay?" "Good question, Naruto you okay?"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 05-31-2011, 10:20 PM

(It was fine.)

Confusion washed through Naruto. He was now certain that he did indeed just hear Sasuke say that he liked him. And how were Sakura and Ino taking it so well?! He would have thought they would have started to pound him for stealing away 'their' Sasuke. He blinked a few times, trying to get his mind working again before he turned to look at the two girls. He nodded his head slowly, not completely sure if he was okay or not. "I'm fine." he said, still very confused.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-31-2011, 10:42 PM

"So what do you think about what he said Sakura?" Ino asked "Honestly, besides thinking we were going to have to go head to head with another girl and I'm relieved. I wondered when this was going to happen" Ino nodded in agreement. "Yea so was I, two of the strongest ninja girls out of the same class in the same village. We both have different personalities and he never seemed to even care. It doesn't surprise me at all." "Naruto, would you like us to treat you to some Ramen?" Sakura asked and Ino said "sorry but I have work to get to, I'm already late. Seeya Sakura and Naruto" Sakura waved by "Come on, I'll treat you" Sakura spoke taking Naruto's arm in hers seein how he would react.

Kakashi caught up to Sasuke in the middle of the village on a large buidling. "Sasuke" Kakashi spoke getting his attention. "What" Sasuke replied. Kakashi asked him what was going on and Sasuke began explaining things to him. "Ah so because they bugged you for awhile, you turned and saw Naruto. Thats why you said his name" Kakashi spoke "Yea pretty much now they'll go around and tell everyone I'm like that when I'm not" Sasuke was brooding now. (being emo XP)