xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-30-2011, 01:53 AM

Angel looked at him and was a little scared a bit was ok with it she trusted him with her heart and soul. Angel looked at him and hugged him tight and didn't want to let him ever. "please my love show me what you look like in your demon form." Angel looked at him with her white eyes looking at him.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-30-2011, 01:56 AM

Zane smiles at her. "Okay." he said. He turns from his human disguise to his demon form. ((on the first page)) He looks at her he didn't know how she'd react to this. It was a scary form and he knew it.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-30-2011, 02:29 AM

Angel looked at him and put her hand on his cheek and smiled and kissed him deeply and said to him. "I love you so much my love I love you as your human and demon side I want us to be together forever my love." Angel kissed him again and would never let go of him.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-30-2011, 03:26 PM

He kissed her back just as deeply. "And I love you. How can you love a monster, I'm an image that brings fear and hatred." hge said. He cvhanged back to his human form, dressed as he was. " Why do you love me?' he asked her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2011, 04:59 PM

Angel looked at him and put her hands on his cheeks and kissed him on the forehead "Zane I don't care I love you so much nothing will change my love for you my dear." Angel looked at him and smiled for him and only for him she loved him.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-30-2011, 05:13 PM

He smiled. "That's something that I love about you, you don't care about things like what other's want to see in the being, but the person within." he said. He loved her very much and always would. "I think he's still watching, he knows the legend, he's the one who had me start it."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2011, 05:19 PM

Angel looked at him and than at the demon and looked away from him and looked at him and smiled for him and only him. Angel loved him and only him and than Angel saw the demon coming close to them and Angel went behind him and Angel was scared of him and didn't want to be near him or kill her love.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-30-2011, 05:25 PM

Zane noticed the demon come closer. "Your waiting for me to kill her aren't you?" Zane asked the demon. "The legend saying that any mortal that sees my demon form dies, but not her, and you won't have her either." he said. "That's a bummer." The demon said. "I thought I'd see some bloodshed when you showed her your true form." the demon said. "Not tonight and not again, I've spilt too much blood that way, one of the reasons I'm so feared, but I was only lost, I've found myself."

((oh did you want to play the demon?))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2011, 05:35 PM

Angel looked at them both and she was scared as well and than looked another demon but more dark and more human as well and was scared again.

The other demon went to his friend and was not happy "My lord you already know you can't pick a human it is not right my lord but if they told you to do it my lord than I am behind you." The demon looked at the other demon and would protect them only when his lord tells him too.

(no you can ok :3)

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-30-2011, 05:37 PM

((I'm guessing the other demon is talking to Zane?))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2011, 05:40 PM

(I am playing a demon that works for Zane)

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-30-2011, 05:50 PM

((Okay))

"My father did the same and never got grief for it, I will choose her and you will follow me." Zane said. He didn't mean to be so forceful, but he was. "Now, please help him, he seems lost." Zane said refferring to the demon who was once his friend. "Not needed, I'll have your thorne soon enough Zane." he said and with that he left. Zane looked to the demon loyal to him. "Would you be less scary please, you seem kind of dark." he said. He looked at Angel and hugged her to him. "It's okay, he's on our side." he assured her.

((what's his name?))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2011, 06:05 PM

The demon looked at Angel and nodded and knew she was a good person and kneed down and kissed her hand. "Miss Angel you can trust me my Name is Raven don't fear me and I will stop him Zane don't worry." Raven looked at the demon and didn't trust him and got his sword out and protecting the king and his lover. "My king tell me when you want me to fight him I will."

Angel looked at him and nodded and looked at Zane and said "Zane this might be bad I worried for you my love." Angel is worried a lot for him she didn't want him to get hurt.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-30-2011, 06:16 PM

Zane looked at Angel. "I'm going to be fine. Raven put your sword away, he's not going to cause any trouble yet." he said. "Angel would you like to go back in and dance, or would you like me to take you home?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2011, 06:45 PM

Raven looked at him and at he demon as well and than he put his sword away and than looked at them and changed into a crow and went on Zane shoulder.

Angel looked at the crow and smiled at him and looked at Zane "can we go home I am a little tired I need to go to school tomorrow as well my love." Angel looked at him and hugged him tight and kissed the crow on its forehead.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-30-2011, 07:08 PM

"Alright, lets go." he said taking her hand in his. He walked hand in hand with her to her house. Once there he hugged her and kissed her. "I'll be closeby tonight, you won't need to worry about anything." he said.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2011, 07:11 PM

Angel looked at him and smiled and she went into her home she went to her room and got changed and locked her door and went on her bed and fell right to sleep and sleeps for a while.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-30-2011, 07:14 PM

Zane finds a tree near her house and jumps onto a branch. He looks at the crow on his shoulder. "Your still loyal to me, even after I've broken a tradition?" he asked. "I'm sure my other loyal subjects and troops will be as well." he said.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2011, 07:39 PM

Raven looked at him and flew to his side and turned back into his human form and looked at him. "My lord I might not like it but it is alright as long you are happy I will protect her from danger you know I will protect you both the others think that loving a human is wrong but I can see it that she is a beautiful girl and she would be a great queen as well."

Raven looked at Angel and knew she was a beautiful girl and smiled "she is a great girl but the others need you if you may my lord I shall protect her from danger you are king and she will be your wife but she is in school still so we need time my lord you know that by now my lord." Raven looked at him and than looked at the girl and bowed to him. " I shall protect her my lord the demon won't get her my lord."

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-30-2011, 08:15 PM

"Thank you Raven, I promised her I'd be out here tonight and then I will entrust her safety to you. You are a good fighter and I know you'll keep her safe, always keep watch of her when I can't, until she is my queen. It might be wrong, but no one had anything to say about it when my father did the same they supported him, and the should support me once they see she is a good queen and make me happy." he looked to the demon beside him. "If that demon goes anywhere near her, tell me and I'll be there in seconds to kill him myself."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-31-2011, 12:05 AM

Raven looked at him and nodded to him and said "Very well my lord I shall tell you when the demon comes my lord." Raven turned into a raven again and than flew the window and went into and guarding her from the demon again and Raven was thinking to him. This is girl is strong I know she will be a great queen for the my lord she loves him so much I trust her and I will protect her with my life Little one you shall be queen for now you are princess." He said to himself and turn into a human and covered her again and lay down a raven feather on her bed and smiled for the first in his life and turned back into a raven and went to protect her again.

Angel woke up and looked around and saw her window was opened. Angel got up and shut her window and sat on her bed and saw something on her bed and saw a raven feather she picked it up and thinks of Raven and looked around and knew he will be protecting her now and smiled and put the feather under her pillow and went to sleep and shes smiled when she went to sleep.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-31-2011, 12:24 AM

Zane does as he said he would he stays for the night, in the morning he sneaks into her room and leans on the wall by the window. He watches her sleep, he knew she'd wake up soon.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-31-2011, 02:55 AM

Angel was still sleeping and than she woke up and sat up and rubbed her eyes and looked around it was like 4 in the morning and she couldn't sleep at all having nightmares but she didn't say anything at all. Angel looked around and than saw Zane and than ran to him and hugged him so tight.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-31-2011, 10:09 AM

He hugged her back. "Nightmares?" he asked. He knew that it was either that or she was happy and excited to see him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-31-2011, 06:56 PM

Angel looked at him and knew what she was upset about a bit and said to him "How do you know I had nightmares Zane?" Angel looked at him and didn't know what to do at all. Angel looked at him and was lost in thought and thinks of the feather and went to the her pillow and picked up the feather and show him it. "A raven feather was on my pillow and it protected me all night long Zane."