KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 02:22 AM

Roehl grabbed a hamburger and some fries and an apple juice. "You sure? I don't mind." he said walking up to the register. He pulled out his card and stepped in front of her smiling. "I'll feel bad if you don't let me." he said with a smile. In the back of his mind he remembered a story his dad told him that was along these lines that involved how he met Roehl's mom.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 02:30 AM

Elizabeth thought for a moment sighing, "How bad are your feelings going to be hurt?" she asked sighing knowing that he was going to win this. "Fine, but just this once," she told him with a small smile, "Don't think you're going to make a habit out of this," she grinned.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 02:40 AM

Roehl smiled and handed his car to the cashier. She scanned it and handed it back. He picked up his tray and Elizabeth's and walked over to some empty seats. He set the trays down and began eating. "So what kind of decorations you gonna put up in the room?" he asked after swallowing a bite of his burger.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 02:55 AM

Laughing as she took his tray she shook her head, "Who taught you to be such a gentleman and are you this nice to all your roommates?" she teased as she sat down at the table and began to eat her pasta quietly making sure that her mouth was closed. After swallowing she shrugged, "I don't really know, I had planned some stuff out that I was going to get but seeing as how you're a boy I don't want it to be too girly," she grinned.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 03:03 AM

"Skip would think I'm gay if I were such a gent to him." Roehl said laughing. "Me and Skip always had an agreement that we would each decorate half the room. Just to keep it even. Though we both had stuff that was pretty much along the same lines. I think he still has my Ozzy Osborn poster from Freshman year." he said and paused to think. "Yeah he does. I'll half to get it back later." he said and smiled. "Any bands you like?"

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 03:26 AM

"Oh I like a lot of bands, a lot of them are more girlish though but I really like the music," she said with a grin. "Northstar, As Tall As Lions, A Day to Remember and Flyleaf are a few of the bands I like, alternative rock you know," she said eating some more of her food. "I'll think more into how I want to decorate my side later," Elizabeth said with a smile.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 03:41 AM

"I like Flyleaf and alternative rock is cool. I like rock and metal more though." he said smiling. By the end of the week his side would have all his posters up and his guitar in the corner and probably clothes everywhere. He laughed to himself thinking about it. Since he had a girl for a roommate this year he would have to try to keep his clothes picked up. Not that he was embarrassed if she saw a pair of his boxers. He just thought that she wouldnt want to. He finished with his burger and opened his apple juice taking a drink before moving on to his fries.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 03:47 AM

"Well that's cool," she said with a smile before opening her chocolate milk, "So tell me, are you the messy type or the clean type so I'm prepared now," she said with a grin. Elizabeth wasn't a clean freak but she did like things to look nice so she was more than likely to tidy up after him. "Also, do you snore?" she asked laughing quietly.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 03:51 AM

Roehl laughed quietly. "I tend to leave my clothes and books laying around. It was never a problem with Skip but I'll try to be cleaner this year. At least with my clothes." he said and ate a few fries. He took a drink from his juice and said "don't worry, I don't snore. Skip used to though. I used to throw my pillows at him all the time." he said and smiled remembering when he knocked over Skip's lamp with a pillow and it shattered.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 03:58 AM

"Well I'll most likely tidy up after you then," she said with a smile, "But it's not a problem at all, and I don't snore either but I sometimes do talk in my sleep so try not to listen to anything I say in case it's embarrassing," Elizabeth said laughing.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 04:02 AM

"OH ho your a sleep talker? This year could be fun then. I might just have to sit by your bedside and listen to you all night." he said smiling. He was joking of coarse but he might try to talk back to her. He always wanted to try that and he finally had the chance to.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 04:17 AM

"Well then you might not make me mad, you might hear somethings that upset you," she teased before shaking her head, "I'm just messing around, I don't really know what I say but people say they hear me all the time," she said with a shrug. "I don't do it all the time, it just depends on the night I guess," she told him.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 04:43 PM

Roehl finished with his meal and smiled. "How do you know you don't do it all the time if your asleep?" he asked. He did't really expect to get an answer. He just asked to mess with her a little bit. She was just so innocent and sweet that he couldn't help it. Even though he had only met her he wanted to see her smile.

Last edited by KillersPet; 02-06-2011 at 04:46 PM..

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 04:57 PM

Thinking about his question she shrugged and laughed, "I don't know, I just assumed that I haven't done it all the time," she said with a smile not really sure how to answer the question much better. "I'll just wait until you're a sleep before I go to bed then you won't be able to tell," she warned with a grin.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 05:03 PM

"Well there's your first problem. I can stay up all night if I need to." he said resting his elbows on the table. "And when I do fall asleep, I wake up really easy." he said and smiled. He had never been a heavy sleeper. Even when he was little, the smallest noise would wake him up.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 05:13 PM

Raising an eyebrow she found herself leaning towards him, "Well then we'd better hope that I don't speak loudly, huh?" she asked a grin on her face. The way she said it sounded flirtatious, she hadn't really meant it that way but it didn't bother her. Laughing she took one last drink of her chocolate milk and then set it down on her tray, "Thanks again for lunch," she said thankfully.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 05:20 PM

Roehl laughed and stood up. "No problem." he said and took their trays. He walked over to a conveyor belt that took the trays and set them on it and walked back to the table. "So, off to the rest of your classes?" he asked. He needed to unpack but he could do that later once she had found her classes.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 05:27 PM

"Yes that'll be fine," she said as she stood up and followed him. "Are you sure there isn't anything you need to do? Because I'm sure that I could manage on my own for a little while," she asked him feeling sort of bad because he was being so nice to her. That sounded different but he was using his own time and he had payed for her lunch and everything.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 05:40 PM

"I actually do need to unpack." he said. "If I don't get it done soon I'll never get it done." he rubbed the back of his head and laughed. He was right though. If he didn't get it done then his clothes would end up pulled out of the suitcases and then shoved back in randomly.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 05:45 PM

"Why don't you go and do that?" Elizabeth asked with a smile, "I'll meet you back in the room in about an hour," she said running a hand through her short hair. "I'll be able to make my way around campus, it's not like I haven't been here before," she added with a light laugh. "Alright?" she asked.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 06:05 PM

"Okay. I'll see you later then." He said smiling and walked off. He unlocked the door to their room and walked in. His bags had been brought up by someone who worked for the school. He put all his clothes in the dresser and closet first then moved to his picture frames. One was of him and his family. another of just his parents and one of his pet mongoose.

His family used to have a snake problem and being a little weird they bought a mongoose to get rid of them. In stead of just getting rid of the mongoose they kept it as a pet. He was a good pet when he didn't try to eat the leather sofas. Roehl smiled at the pictures as he set them out and grabbed his posters from a large bag in the corner of the room.

When he was done putting them up all of his main wall was covered in posters of rock and metal bands. He stood back and looked at them then nodded and smiled. All that was left was his guitar. He grabbed the stand and set it up in the corner then grabbed the case. Inside sat the acoustic guitar his grandpa gave him. It was all black with a gloss overcoat to make it shine.

His set it in the stand and put all his suit cases and the guitar case away in the bottom of his closet. With a little time on his hands he decided now would be a good time to take a nap. He fell on his bed and quickly drifted to sleep.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 06:13 PM

After having to ask for directions a couple of times Elizabeth finally found all of her teachers, she had gotten all of her papers and she seemed to like all of them so far, except one of them; A male teacher was a little creepy but she figured it wouldn't be a problem or anything, there was always that 'creepy' teacher they never were really a harm. About an hour since they had left for lunch she returned to their room walking in and noticing Roehl fast asleep on his bed, smiling she walked in quietly and shut the door before going and beginning to unpack her things carefully so that she wouldn't wake him up.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 06:18 PM

Roehl smiled when he heard foot steps and the door click. "Light sleeper, remember?" he said and yawned. He sat up and twisted popping his back. "That's better. So how'd it go?" he asked sitting on the edge of his bed, smiling at her. Her half of the room seemed so plain at the moment compared to his and he was eager to see how she would decorate it.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 06:26 PM

Elizabeth chuckled, "A girl could hope," she said as she pulled her bright green comforter out a bag along with lavender sheets, her side of the room was going to be bright all the colors matching for the most part. After she made her bad she added the pillows and started to decorate her desk, "It went pretty well, most of my teachers seem alright," she said softly before turning to look at him, "Did you enjoy your little nap?" she asked brightly before looking over his side of the room.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 06:30 PM

Roehl's eyes widened seeing the bright colors. He had never seen anything that brightly colored. It almost hurt his eyes to look at. When he heard her question he shook his head and smiled. "Yeah it was good." he said and stood up. "Need any help putting things up?" he asked. He needed something to do. He hated just sitting around doing nothing.