MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 05-26-2011, 11:51 PM

Hearing Finn suddenly blurt out his proposal to stay at his place, her heart nearly jumped out of her chest. She felt at her happiest when he wanted her to stay with him. Things were moving fast, but in a good way. She couldn't believe her life was horrible and then the next minute it was wonderful. She felt pleased her luck turned around when she met Finn. She had a good feeling about Finn. She knew he was the one who could truly make her happy. When she was about to answer, she was cut off due to Finn not giving her a chance to speak but she giggled a bit. It was the first time she had laughed in a long time. This boy..i like him don't I? He's changed my life around in a good way. That i thank him for. She thought to herself. Though seeing how Finn was about to kiss her on her lips instead of her head, she blushed but she prepared herself. Though hearing the doorbell ring she silently chuckled to herself. Saved by the bell.. She thought to herself. Noticing she was just in a towel not to mention dripping wet, she had almost forgotten she was almost completely naked. Was i like this the whole time? She wondered to herself. Her face turned a bright pink color. She felt embarassed since Finn's friend probably had seen her like this. It would be more then embarassing if her date saw her like this. Though she was still a little new to Finn's friend's house so she didn't move. She didn't want to cause a scene of some sort. Parker was usually the type to make a very humiluating scene in front of people which often costed her embarrassment.

Todd chuckled at Finn. "Its alright it happens. I tend to ramble on a lot." He said with a smile. He stepped inside after Finn had let him in. Though he thought he had seen Parker somewhere before but he didn't know where. Shrugging it off he kept his attention towards the stairs where Moxie would soon appear from. When she did, his jaw almost dropped. She was drop dead gorgous. Wow...she looks amazing. He thought to himself clearing his throat a bit. "Yeah i sure did! I don't live that far from you actually. Maybe a block or two from you." he said with a chuckle. Stepping forward he gave her the chocolates and the roses. "These are for you Moxie. You look absolutely stunning and im not just saying that. I mean it. You do look stunning." He said with a tender smile. "Im also really excited too. I have a good feeling about tonight." He told her. "Shall we get going then? I made reservations at a resturaunt." He said offering his arm for her to hold onto so he could walk her to his car.

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to OriginalSin Send a message via Yahoo to OriginalSin

Old 05-28-2011, 05:40 PM

Finn just stood by the door while him and Todd waited for Moxie to come down. As soon as she appeared at the bottom of the stairs, Finn could see the shift in expression on Todd's face! He looked awestruck, which was strange. But then again, Moxie was his best friend. He had never looked at her that way before; she was just like a sister to him! She meant more than that though. She was his best friend, sister, a shoulder to cry on; his whole family mushed into one, so the thought of her having sex or getting hurt by anyone at all made him feel sick.

But looking back at Todd's caring expression, Finn knew that he would not be the one to break her heart! He looked at her in a way that Finn had never seen anyone look at her before.

Glancing back at Parker, Finn knew that the way Todd felt for Moxie was the same way he felt for her! He would never hurt her, never lie to her or cheat on her or treat her badly, he would always look after her and care for her. Her tiny frame was still bundled in a towel and her light white hair still a bit drippy with soap sudds and water. It was almost impossible to see her though through the curtain that separated the two rooms, which was good because Finn was sure Parker would not want Moxie or Todd to see her that way; nor did Finn want anyone else to see her that way!

Walking past Todd, Finn patted the man's shoulder in a reassuring way as if to tell him he'd be fine and he'd done good! Looking to Moxie, he gave her a cheeky smile and winked at her. He then mouthed "You look wow!" and smiled. Making his way back to Parker, Finn felt happy and light. He swept her up into his arms before she even realized he was there and made for the bathroom where her clothes were still lying on the floor. "Want to take me up on my offer then Parker?" Finn asked shyly. His hands were shaking from the fear she would say no.

Hearing how close he lived,. Moxie smiled again for the thousandth time that day. "Well thats good I suppose! I can see you whenever I want to!" she giggled and gave him a cheeky 'eyebrow wiggle'. As he handed her the flowers and chocolates, Moxie couldn't help but blush. He was so perfect! "Thank you!" she gushed and nibbled on her lip when she caught sight of his amazing eyes. Her mind was racing as she realized yet again how handsome he truly was! His light blond hair fell in front of his face in a loose kind of way that made him look so much more perfect than he already did.

When Todd complimented her, that blush from the flowers grew even more and she almost matched the color of his shirt. "You look pretty amazing yourself! In fact, I feel slightly under dressed" she smiled and tugged on the side of her short dress. Sliding her slender hand through Todd's masculine arm, Moxie followed him to his car. She was sure she saw Finn acting the idiot just before she left and winking at her! But right now, nothing could distract from the perfect night that lay ahead for her and Todd! Nothing at all.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 05-28-2011, 11:29 PM

Hearing Finn ask her about his offer, which meant the offer he had offered for her to live with him she nodded. "I'd love to!" She exclaimed holding his hands in her's tightly. "It would mean everything to be with you." She said with a gentle smile. "Though i think i need to get cleaned up and get some clothes on. I don't think i can be just in a towel going to your place." She said with a chuckle. Parker could feel her face was getting bright pink just by rambling on about non sense and spilling her guts out to Finn. She hardly knew him but, she trusted him. "So is there anything i can barrow for clothes? Its a bit embarrassing to be naked in front of a really cute guy like you." she said blushing.

Todd chuckled. "Really? I feel like i over dressed for tonight. But it will be worth it in the end." Todd said in a sweet tone as he left with Moxie bringing her to his car. Opening the passenger door for her, she would see his car was very neat not to mention clean. It almost looked brand new. Earlier he had cleaned out the car gave it a car wash due to no lady should be in a car that was filthy with dust, and trash on the floor of the car. There was not even a speck of dust or trash anywhere to be seen. The car was a small car, and was silver. It glimmered in the moon light.

Once Moxie was inside the car he closed the door for her and went over to the driver's side opening his door and buckling himself in closing the door and bringing the shift from 'P' which stood for Park and shifted it down to 'D' for drive. Once the car was in drive he carefully watched for cars. Since there were no he then drove onto the road heading to the restaurant he made reservations for. Pulling up to a red light he smiled at Moxie. "So Moxie tell me about yourself. I would like to get to know you better then i currently do if that's alright." He said looking at her in the eyes as the light was still red.

He knew Moxie was an amazing girl. He wanted to get to know her each and every day he had a chance to. He wanted to be better then the other guys she had dated. He knew she was already better then most girls he had dated. He didn't want to loose her and he was not going to let that happen. Never again.

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to OriginalSin Send a message via Yahoo to OriginalSin

Old 05-29-2011, 02:31 PM

The feel of Parker's hands in his made Finn feel like he was walking on air. She was so amazing. So brave and kind and strong; everything he had never felt until he met her. Looking back, he was glad he felt compelled to help her on the beach that morning. He was so completely happy with her that the though of leaving her that day killed him; even though he hadn't.

"It would mean everything to me to if you would be with me. I want to protect you and make you feel the way you make me feel every day until you don't want me anymore Parker! I truly do" he smiled and squeezed gently on her petite hands. Hearing her talk about just being in a towel when she went to his place made him chuckle. "You probably could just be in a towel at mine, it's not exactly a neat place! I've been living on my own in the apartment since I moved in three years ago, so It's a bachelor pad in all technicality!" he smiled. "But I understand. Come on, you can raid Moxie's wardrobe! She wont mind. And tomorrow we'll go shopping in town and you can get a new wardrobe to add to my collection of clothes in the closet!"

The color of Parker's cheeks turned from a perfect pale white to a radiant light pink when she started talking about being naked in front of a 'cute guy' like him. Finn smiled. "You don't need to be embarrassed! I'm not going to judge or rip your towel off or anything like that! You never have to be embarrassed about anything around me" he nibbled on his lip and then added "If anything, I should be embarrassed taking you back to my apartment. It's a bit messy!" he chuckled again and then lead her to Moxie's bedroom and stood her in front of the huge closet that held all Moxie's many many clothes.

"Okay, be prepared. This is going to shock you! She has about a thousand items of clothing in here! I think your more or less the same size apart from the hight. But we can turn any jeans up at the hem if you choose anything like that!"

Finn walked over to the closet and pulled open the double doors and stepped back. "Good luck!" he smiled and then kissed her forehead gently. "I'll leave you to choose and get dressed in privacy. Pick anything you want. She wont notice and I'll slip it back tomorrow. Not that she'd mind you borrowing her stuff. She's lovely like that. And she'll love you! I just know it!" he smiled and then stepped out of Moxie's room and waited on the landing outside her room for Parker to get ready.

Gazing into Todd's immaculate car, Moxie blushed. If he could see the inside of her car he would probably leave her there and then. It was a mess! Starbuck's coffee cartons lay all over the back seats and various paper and other junk like that all over the dash board. "Nice ride!" she giggled and sat down in the passenger seat. Pulling on her seat belt, she felt the excitement bubbling inside her! They were on their way to the perfect date, and somehow, Moxie had managed to bag herself the perfect guy! As Todd put the car into Drive and began to pull away from the small parking lot outside her apartment, Moxie couldn't help but gaze at him. His tousled hair; his perfect eyes; amazing facial bone structure and fantastic body were all just a bonus to add the amazing personality and perfect charm he possessed.

He wanted to know more about her. He actually wanted to get to know her! That was something she rarely found in a man. Usually they all wanted the same thing... Blushing a little, she tried to find the words to tell him about herself and her life. It was hard at first. She wanted him to think she was amazing, so she wanted to choose which parts she told him carefully as most of it would scare him away. But in the end, she decided just to tell him everything! If he didnt like her after what she told him, then he probably wouldn't grow to love her in the long run. Honesty was the best policy when starting out in a relationship. If she wasn't honest now, she would have to hide parts of her from him for the rest of their time together...

So taking a deep breath, Moxie started to tell Todd about her life. "I suppose I'll start out with the trauma first then" she sighed and looked down at her lap; hoping and praying that he still wanted to do this with her after she told him everything. "When I was 7 years old, my mother and father were murdered. They were my only living relatives, so I was left an orphan. I was moved from home to home and eventually managed to settle with one particular family at the age of 12. It was the Riley family. That's how I met Finn. Finn Riley was the son of the brother of the man I was living with. I was never really adopted into the family. More like raised there, so me and Finn aren't related. He's been my best friend ever since. When I was 16 I moved out of their house and into the apartment that I live in now. It was hard at first. I was constantly afraid that the man who killed my family would come back for me if he knew I was alone, but Finn helped me through; visiting every day and staying on the phone with me until early hours of the morning until I felt safe enough to go to sleep. Since living on my own, I've had more failed relationships than I can count. I've been beaten up, abused, mentally tormented and cheated on. Lied to on more than 10 occasions and I eventually gave up on men all together. That is, until I met you this afternoon" she blushed and looked back up at him then with a faint smile on her face. "I could tell you'd be different" she blinked and then smiled even more. "Tell me about you? I want to know everything!" she beamed trying to forget how bad it felt to finally talk to someone other than Finn about her family.