Dr gizmo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-28-2011, 12:24 AM

Dr Iasacc Lowtower pulled into the Peaceful Meadows Asylum employee parking lot. He laughed at the name, this place was anything but peaceful...
It was raining down hard, but Isacc welcomed the foul weather. The cold rain was a wake up call as he walked from the car to the front doors. "Goodmorning Dr. Lowtower." the receptionist said without even looking up. Iasacc thought it was creepy how she always knew who was walking through the doors, but kept walking.
He hung his brown trench coat on the hangar in his office, revealing a white lab coat he always wore, even when he was off the clock. He slipped into a pair of hospital shoes and left the office.
Isacc was unusually thin. He had jet black hair and a pair of gray eyes that seemed to be sharp enough to break glass. He was ver tall and very limber, and always seemed to be in motion, even when standing still. He had short cut black hair and a pair of brass spectacles rested on his nose. He was young for a doctor, which warranted cold glares from some of the elder doctors of the hospital. He ignored them and kept walking down the housing wing. Some patients screamed at him through the bars on the iron door that provided as entrance and exit to their rooms. But he was only concerned with one patient today.
He walked up to the door assigned the number 314 and knocked on it thrice, waiting for a reply from the patient inside.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-28-2011, 02:35 AM

Alexis Johnson sat in the corner of her white room. She hated being here in the Asylum. She knew that the place had a stupid name. It didn't make sense.
She had long black hair and sky-blue eyes. Her bangs hung in her face, but she didn't brush them back. It wasn't bothering her. She was also extremely pale. But that wasn't her fault. She wasn't allowed to leave her room. Not anymore.
She looked up when she heard a knock on the door. She instantly knew it was another doctor. She hated the doctors more than she hated being here.
All the doctors ever wanted to do was hurt her. That's what all the voices said. And she always trusted the voices.
So she said nothing in response to the knock.

Dr gizmo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-28-2011, 03:58 AM

Isacc entered the room without a word. He saw the girl sitting in the corner, it made him sad. Another reason why other doctors didnt like him, he was too compassionate.
"Alexis, is it?" he said, looking down at his clip board. He looked up at te patient and raised an eyebrow. This one was different than the rest...he thought. Not expecting an answer this time, he shut the door behind him and sat down, right there with his legs crossed. "My name is Dr Lowtower, but to you I am Iasacc. I will be working with you for the next..." he flipped through the pages on his clip board. "Wow, ten months. We better get aquainted then." he said, holding out a prosthetic hand. His lab coat sleeves were so long that no one noticed when his arm was down to his side.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-28-2011, 06:36 PM

Alexis instantly flinched away from the doctor when he reached out towards her. It was an automatic response.
And ten months?! There was no way.
'He won't last ten months. I'd give him one.'
'I'd only give him a week.'
'A week?! Ha! I'd give him a day.'
'Shut up all of you!' she thought towards the voices. They were starting to give her a headache.
She always hated it when they argued.

Dr gizmo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-28-2011, 08:59 PM

Iasacc gave her a crooked smile. "Hey guys, give the girl a break, will yah?" He said out loud in the silent room. "She needs to be able to think too." Iasacc, despite his age, has see it all before. He held his hand out again. "How are you?" He asked in a softer tone.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-01-2011, 02:18 AM

Alexis still didn't reach out to shake the doctor's hand. But she was surprised that the voices shut up when he said to but not when she did. That made her a bit mad. They normally only listened to her. But she would deal with it this time. Just this once.

Dr gizmo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-02-2011, 11:38 AM

The corner of Iasacc's smile twitched. Good... he thought. "Now that we are alone for a little bit. How about we get to know each other. I'll go first, my name is Iasacc and I have a cat named Einstein." He leaned back, placing his clipboard next to him on the floor. "Now you go."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-02-2011, 01:07 PM

Alexis stared at him. What part of she wasn't going to speak to him did he not understand. All she wanted was for the doctor to just go away and leave her alone. Everybody always left her alone anyway. It was what she was used to.

Dr gizmo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-12-2011, 01:50 PM

"You know, I can do this aaaalllll day." He said with a smile. He placed his hands behind his head, completely relaxed. He just stared at her, and stared, and stared. He didn't know how long a time had passed, but he never blinked.

(sorry, my computer broke down and we just got it fixed)

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-12-2011, 09:04 PM

{{It's fine.}}

The more the doctor stared at her, the more uncomfortable she got. She really wished he would just leave. If he wouldn't leave, she would force him. Her body tensed and she tackled him, her hands closing around his throat tightly.

Dr gizmo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-13-2011, 04:51 PM

Security came flying in at that moment, pulling her off the doctor. "Wait!" he rasped before they could insert a needle full of green liquid in her. The security guards froze at his word. Looks like these guys have more respect than the doctors... He thought, standing up. The guards had the girl up against the wall. "Nice to see some sort of reaction out of you." He said rubbing his own neck, smiling at her as if she were an old friend. "That won't be necessary my friends, release her."
"But sir, what about protocol." one piped up.
"My house my rules, that's not my protocall. Besides, I'm not off guard anymore, she won't be able to pull that again." The guards stared at him a moment.
"What are you waiting for? The apocalypse? Release her already." the guards hesitantly obeyed, but stayed in the room. Iasacc picked up his clipboard and scribbled something down. "We made progress today, anything you want to say before I go?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-13-2011, 05:27 PM

She was kinda expecting the guards to come in. But that didn't stop her from trying to get them off of her when they pulled her off the doctor. They were definitely getting faster at that.
Her eyes narrowed into a glare first at the guards then at the doctor. She had nothing to say to him. She just wanted him out of here so that she could be left alone. She ignored all of them and went and sat down on her bed. Then laid back and stared up at the ceiling.

Dr gizmo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-13-2011, 09:35 PM

Iasacc straightened his white lab coat. "Well, that's it for today. I'll see you tomorrow Alexis." He said. Halfway out the door he paused. "And to the voices, I'll be seeing you too." He added, and then he and the guards were gone.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-14-2011, 01:52 PM

Alexis glared at him and the guards until they were gone. She pulled her pillow out from under her head and put it over her face before screaming into it. The sound was muffled, but still a bit loud. But she didn't care.

Dr gizmo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-20-2011, 02:38 PM

Iasacc had trouble sleeping that night. Then again, every night he had trouble sleeping. Every day it's something new...he thought, staring at his ceiling fan. But this night his insomnia was caused by something different. Something about that girl had the good doctor restless, but he couldn't put his finger on it. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the one going insane...Iasacc thought, rolling over for the five thousanth time.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-21-2011, 03:37 AM

Alexis laid in her bed, staring up at the ceiling. She couldn't sleep. She never could after meeting a new doctor. She couldn't get the voices to be quiet long enough for her to fall asleep. So she just tried to tune them out. Which didn't work to well. Sighing, she rolled over so that she was facing the wall. It looked like she wasn't going to be getting any sleep at all tonight. Oh well. She could try again tomorrow.

Dr gizmo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-21-2011, 03:48 AM

Iasacc arrived at work early the next day, rings under his eyes. Of course the receptionist knew his name without even looking, despite the unruly time of morning. "How do you do that?" he asked. "Do what?" was her reply. Iasacc just shrugged and headed up to his patients room. He raised his hand to knock on the door, but hesitated. "Anyone know if she's awake?" he asked, and the guards shrugged.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-21-2011, 03:51 AM

Alexis finally managed to get the voices to shut up for her to sleep. Her eyes closed and she was instantly out. In a part of her mind, she heard people arriving. But it wasn't enough to wake her up. But when she heard the doctor's voice, her eyes snapped open. She groaned slightly. She just wanted to sleep, and now she wouldn't be able to. Now that she was awake, the voices were arguing again.

Dr gizmo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-21-2011, 03:53 AM

The good doctor opened the door and saw the look on her face. "you too huh?" he said, shutting the door. "well, goodnight then." and with that, he sat against the door and started to dose off.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-21-2011, 03:57 AM

Alexis glared at the doctor when he entered the room. Now she definitely wouldn't be able to sleep. But his presence did manage to make the voices shut up. And she actually found herself going under again. But not before she muttered 'get out' towards the doctor.

Dr gizmo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-21-2011, 04:00 AM

"Can't do that" he said sleepily with a yawn. He lazily tapped the back of his hand on the door. "they locked me in, no one gets out" again another yawn, "until nightfall"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-21-2011, 04:02 AM

She didn't respond, seeing as how she didn't hear him. She slept for another few hours until her growling stomach woke her up. She sat up stretching. Then her eyes settled on the doctor and narrowed into a glare automatically.

Dr gizmo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-21-2011, 04:06 AM

Iasacc unfortunately didn't gain any sleep, he sat their watching her the entire time. "Welcome to the world of the not so living, sleepy head" he said. "let's try and not to kill me today, I won't be caught off guard this time."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-21-2011, 03:06 PM

Alexis glared at the doctor when she found out he was still there. "I can't make any promises on that." she told him. She figured that being silent wasn't going to make him leave any time sooner. So might as well talk. Anything to get him to leave her alone.

Dr gizmo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-25-2011, 06:56 PM

He stared at her for a few minutes, his eyes soft with drowsiness. "Well, we cant grantee anything now can we?" He chuckled a little. "You wanna know how I got this?" He said, pulling his sleeve up to show the prosthetic arm.