AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-02-2011, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowdragon View Post
Medieval Punishment
May you not discover its horrors

Far in the past there was a small nation in Central Europe called Oscuria. Oscuria was a place unlike any other in Europe. The monarchy ruled with an iron fist with severe punishments for the most minor of crimes. This strict code of living proved to both help and hinder the country; people often were too afraid to challenge the laws by committing crimes but also were so set in their beliefs that new ideas were rarely accepted, making life very hard. The most recent king, King Xenite Oscuri, fell into rule in an uneasy time and had much difficulty controlling his people. He has begun to question the classic Oscurian ideals and wonders if he should follow the example of Oscuria's northern neighbor, Prussia. Will he be able to save Oscuria in its time of dire need? Or will the country perish with its customs?

Profiles: Send them to me. You can be either part of the Oscurian royal family (immortal) or a member of the court that is headed by the royal family, however after a certain amount I will stop accepting Royal family (immortal) profiles.

Menewsha Name:
Name:
bio:
special gifts:
appearance:

PROFILES

Menewsha Name: shadowdragon
Name: King Xenite Oscuri
race: immortal
bio: He recently ascended the throne as his parents were killed in a rebel uprising despite their immortality. He is a fairly laid back man and doesn't truly like the rules placed by his parents. Despite his dislike for the laws he willingly enforces them to protect his people. He is rumored to be only 28 because of his youthful looks and the widespread disbelief of immortality in Oscuria.
special gifts: The ability to completely control people (down to the thoughts) with his mind.
appearance:

Name: Alejandro De Rotani
race: human
bio: He is a cousin of the Spanish King. He is also a very close friend of King Xenite and has been the Spanish Diplomat since his 14th birthday. He is very shrewd and has an uncanny knack of figuring things out based on logic and probability.
special gifts: He does not require sleep.
appearance:

Menewsha Name: Azkabelle
Name: Samuel Patosi
Race: human
bio: he caught the eye of the Queen one day when she was in the town. His father is a sailor and his mother a seamstress. He was summoned to the Castle by Queen Xandrea to be a family Concubine.
special powers: none
appearance:

Menewsha Name: ShadowDragon
Name: Morgana Faux
race: Half Breed
Bio: She is one of the royal concubines. Her mother was a member of the royal court at one time, but was put to death for treason and Morgana became a concubine. She is Alejandro's favorite concubine because she is weak and spineless.
Special Powers: she is sterile and cannot age.
appearance:

Name: Sybelle Midnight
bio: her family is quite wealthy though not members of the court. When they heard word that the king was seeking Concubines they sent their daughter off the the palace. Much to her dismay.
appearance:

Name: Garath Swendson
Race: Half Breed
Bio: He is one of the royal concubines. He is liked by Prince Arcas (secretly) and Queen Xandrea. His parents died when he was a young child, and was forced to take on their enormous debts to the throne as a concubine.
Special Powers: being a concubine
appearance:

Name: Silver Maureen
bio: Silvers brother enlisted in the rebel army a few years back so she has been forced to take over the male role of the family, because now it is just her and her mother. She carries a job as a servant at the castle on most days, hoping to hear news of her lost brother.
special gifts: enhanced hearing
appearance:

Name: Stone Maureen
bio: he enlisted in the rebel army a few years ago leaving his family behind. He is top general in the rebel army though he openly despises Duke Oscuri.
appearance:

Name: Benjamin Kenneth
Bio: He is a peasant who cannot seem to grow anything. He barely produces enough food for his entire family and only survive because his animals multiply like rabbits. He came to Castle Oscuria to plead for lower taxes on the peasantry.
Special Powers: killing his crops
appearance:

Name: Sparrow White
race: half-breed
bio: she was the product of an immortal royal courtsman and a common mortal woman. Their union was not acceptable by the king, so they were both executed. Though before her death Sparrows mother sent her off to a convent where she was raised until thirteen. She escaped during that time and has vowed to take revenge on the people who killed her parents.
special gifts: is extremely fast, and has heightened senses. can turn into a sparrow.
appearance:

Menewsha name: Azkabelle
Name: Dorian Quinzby
race: Immortal
bio: He is a lord of the royal court, he takes orders from the kind, and usually ignored Alejandro...or tries to. He is a skilled fighter and trains many soldiers for the kings army. Though young, he's made many valiant accomplishments.
special gifts: elemental manipulation (including lightning shadows and spirits)
Appearance:

name: Princessa Yiruma Oscuri
bio: mostly at this time Yiruma is concentrating on being a princess, how to rule, manners and being courted. Many princes and lords from other countries have come to court her, and she'd having trouble deciding who would be a best match. All she wants to do it please her father. Especially after her late mothers death, she feels she needs to be extra cautious around him.
special gifts: she is an oracle, can see the past present and furture, also can transform into a wolf at will.
appearance:

name: Lady Azkabelle Serpentine
bio: Both her mother and father are in the royal courts, she is newly inducted as a lady and hopes to make the king proud. She usually is helping the princess in her lessons. She has a horrid crush on the king but knows he would never look her way, even though she is a rather wealthy lady.
special gifts: controls nature.
appearance:

Name: Nathaniel Romanicci
race: Half-Breed
bio: He is an Italian who recently immigrated to Oscuria from Venice in search for his immortal father. His mother raised him as a poor merchant who would often be a gondolier for extra money. After his mother's recent death he has been seeing visions relating to whom his father might be and they led him to the gates of Castle Oscuria.
special gifts: Visions of the Future and Past
appearance:

Name: Xanadu and Xandith Emerald
race: Immortals
bio: Xanadu and Xandith are obviously twins. they come from the nearby town. They are middle class raised but appreciate what their parents were able to give them. They have come to court to try to gain a name for themselves, though being only commoners this may prove to be difficult. They both have a deep respect for the king and members of the court. Xandith seems to be the more dominant twin, and appears much more out going and suave than his meeker sister.
special gifts: Xanadu- turns into a white leopard Xandith - turns into a black panther.
appearance:
Xanadu:

Xandith:
Name: Bellana Moheera
bio: She entered the court nearly 108 years ago when her parents died. She has an odd love of water and ice, which makes most of the court dismiss her as an orphaned schoolgirl. This is far from the case. She can be very vindictive and cruel if she is crossed. She has had a crush on King Xenite for years and is a close friend of Princesa Yiruma.
special gifts: Complete control of water, ice, and all things cold.
appearance:

Name: Queen Xandrea Oscuri
bio: She is the strict queen of Oscuria who has a heart of gold. She allows Xenite to break the rules of marriage at time because she understands that nearly 200 years of marriage can be a burden at times. She has a non-immortal sister residing in Italy, who she often visited to escape the boring life of a stay at home queen. She spoiled Princesa Yurima dreadfully.
special gifts: undisclosed
appearance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzkaBelle
Name: Urik Pyros
race: Immortal Wolf
bio: he has been the royal advisor for all the kings of Oscuria, he was put under a spell by an immortal witch at childhood. He is forever stuck in the form of a wolf.
special gifts: Telepathy, strength.
appearance:

name: Prince Arcas Oscuri
bio: he is the legitimate son of the King and Queen, he treats Yiruma as a sister but usually is cross towards her, and makes sure she knows she is not legitimate. He is skilled with a sword and hand to hand combat, he wishes to rule after his father but is not sure if he can take a queen....
special gifts: controls fire, and has the power of compulsion can turn into a dragon but chooses not to
appearance:

Name: Venitio Oscuri
bio: He is the king's younger brother. He was denied the throne and is determined to kill Xenite with whatever means possible, even if it means causing the collapse of Oscuria itself. He killed his own parents in an attempt to take the throne without realizing his older brother would take the throne.
special gifts: controlling light and shadows
appearance:

Positions Open

Royal family of Oscuria (immortals):
Queen: Queen Xandrea Oscuri
King: King Xenite Oscuri
princess: Princessa Yiruma Oscuri
prince: Prince Arcas Oscuri
royal advisor: Urik Pyros

Royal Court:
1. Dorian Quinzby
2. Bellana Moheera
3. Lady Azkabelle Serpentine
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. -

Foreign Diplomats:
Prussia: -
Russia: -
England: -
France: -
Spain: Alejandro De Rotani
Portugal: -

Commoners:
1. Xanadu Emerald
2. Xandith Emerald
3.-
4.-
5.-
6.-
7.-
8.-

Rebels:
1. Nathaniel Romanicci
2. Sparrow White
3. Venitio Oscuri
4.-
5.-

Other info:

time of day: afternoon (generally).
weather: varies upon the day.
Note: their clothing is ahead of its time.
----------

King Xenite walked down a long corridor in his palace staring outside at the bright afternoon sky. He wondered if things were going to improve for him after his parents' funeral later that night. Without fully realizing it he wandered into the throne room which was filled with those filthy peasants who always boycotted the laws, immigrants from neighboring countries. He sighed and sat on his throne and listened to them blabber onto his last nerve. He was a rather patient king except when it came to these immigrants. They ignited a blind fury deep inside of him that he had no way to put out.

Alejandro De Rotani stood by the king's throne watching a group of protesters work his last nerve. Alejandro called in one of the castle guards, described the situation to the palace guards, and watched as the protesters were put into shackles and dragged out of the throne room. Alejandro chuckled and turned to King Xenite as if there were an unspoken command.

Nathaniel Romanicci found himself at the gates of the Oscurian palace at last. It had been a long walk up the path to the castle, it took nearly an hour. He suddenly was consumed by a vision relating to his parentage. He saw a man dressed in regal orange robes with hair the same color as his. The man seemed to be wise beyond his years and had little interest in his mother. The vision had seemed to be caused by his arrival at the castle. Without thinking he began to climb over the immense wall around the castle.

----------

Sparrow peered into the throne rooms window. She was on one of the highest branches of an old oak tree. It didn't seem that anything interesting was going on. Until the protesters began to be dragged away in shackles. This angered her deeply. "Idiots." she spat lowly in regards to Alejandro and his gang. She placed her hand on her sword thinking about lunging in through the window and slitting the beast alejandros throat...She let her hand drop knowing that this was not the best time to be heroic.

Princess Yiruma came through the doors of the throne room, luckily the protesters had already been dragged away. She smiled and sauntered up to her fathers side. She didn't visit him to often because she didn't want him to be reminded of her mother, who'd died in childbirth. "Good day father." she bowed to him in an elegant fashion before standing and extending her hand to pat his shoulder lovingly. "I have missed your company my Father King." she toyed a bit with the saphire ring on her finger, a gift from her father on her fifth birthday." Is there anything that need be done?" she questioned, her blue eyes sparkling.

Dorian Quinzby sat in one of the lords seats on the side of the throne room, he watched with a smile as Princessa Yiruma entered. He flirted with the thought of courting her but shook his head. He had more important things to think of now. He eyed the royals as they spoke their good days. He rose to his feet and stretched. Pondering whether he would go out riding or not.

Lady Azkabelle entered the throne room a few moments after the Princess. Her high heels clicked on the marble floors as she made her way to Yirumas side. She curtsied to the King but said nothing else. She avoided the Kings gaze, opting for lookinfg down with a blush.

----------

Urik lay next to the Kings throne, his head resting on his paws. He was breathing soft and even his tail ever so often swishing back and forth in a bored manner. He'd seen it all before, now the life of the royal court bored him. He'd been royal advisor since the founding of Oscuria...which...well. He thought about it. . . was so long ago he forgot how many years! He yawned, making a dog - like whining noise and stretched getting to his feet. He regally sat by the Kings side, his shoulder resting haphazardly on the edge of the kings throne lazily.

Xanadu and Xandith stood in the corner of the room, watching the courtsmen and women with curiousity, they soon hoped to join them and wanted to know exactly how they should act.

Princess Yiruma smiled to her brother as he left the room. She didn't know where he was going or what he was up to. Though he always reminded her of her illegitimacy she did in truth care deeply for him. With a sigh she rested her back against her chair. "I wonder who will come to court me today?" she wondered aloud her eyes
closing a little out of tiredness.

Last edited by AzkaBelle; 05-03-2011 at 08:05 PM..

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-03-2011, 12:25 AM

"Hello Princess. I realize you probably know me already but.... I am Alejandro De Rotani and I would love to be that one to court you. Your Highness." he bowed respectfully

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-03-2011, 12:28 AM

Yiruma felt the bile rise in her throat she knew what sort of person Alejandro was. "Oh..." she looked to her father nervously. she knew that if she declined it would be a disappointment to him, so she merely nodded and held out her hand for the much much older male to kiss. "I would be very much honered."

Urik laughed his husky laugh, looking up to the King he grinned his wolfy smile. "You're serious about letting Alejandro court her highness Yiruma?" he pawed Xenites leg. "He is ....well." the dog raised his eyesbrows as he cleared his throat only to speak again. "He's old."

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-03-2011, 12:40 AM

"I had no part in this Urik. In fact I couldn't be more revolted. He is just trying to kiss my royal ass. I miss the days when I was prince and he was a mere child. I raised him and he doesn't realize I'm immortal. If Yiruma wants to speak her mind let her!" he made Alejandro back out of the courtship and instead had the brown-noser return to Spain for a few months.

"Thank you dear. I cannot fathom how you are friends with that creep. He tried to seduce me when he was only fourteen! I am not letting him do the same to my beloved daughter!... no matter if she came out of another's womb."

Bellana giggled as she froze the air around Alejandro as he left. "What a creepy old man. I am deeply sorry for you, your highness. No one should be subject to that man.... for God sakes he never sleeps... he probably watches women undress at night and then pleasures himself at the crude memory of the changing screeen!"

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-03-2011, 12:44 AM

Yiruma couldn't help but burst into a fit of giggles at the thought of Alejandro spying on the women of the court. "I am glad he's been sent home for awhile." she nodded clapping her hands happily. She swept her hair from her face and winked at Urik, thanking him for bringing her fathers attention to Alejandro.

Moments after the ordeal with Alejandro Prince Arcas entered the throne room, his eyes wide and sword drawn. "I saw...." he was quite out of breath. "I saw......rebel groups.....just out...." he put his sword back in its hilt and put his hands on his knees taking in deep breaths. "Outside Oscurias boundaries. . . they seem to have doubled in their numbers."

Uriks ears perked up at this. "I advise a scout group be sent to spy on the rebels." he whispered to the king. His tail waving excitedly.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-03-2011, 12:55 AM

"Yes I agree with Urik. Send out the Scouts!" King Xenite called.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You're Duke Venitio Oscuri?!?" Nathaniel exclaimed.

"Yes boy..... Don't shout it out! If my brother hears we'll be thrown in the dungeons! I am not the most favorite of people in Oscuria. I might have been responsible for my parents' death!" Venitio mocked.

"I thought I was going to meet my father?"

"Yes. In time. In time. How is your dear mother?"

"She passed away a couple years ago. She promised to tell me who my father was on my last birthday. That's when I started having visions."

"Visions? Tell me more."

"I can see visions of the past and future. That's what led me here actually. I didn't realize we were going to attempt to assassinate King Xenite tonight."

"Not just Xenite. Everyone in the royal family and court."

"That's a little harsh. Are they all corrupt?"

"Yes everyone of them boy."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-03-2011, 08:14 PM

Prince Arcas composed himself at last. "I'll ride out father." he said adjusting his distraught armour. "I'll just take a small team." he looked wildly about the room. "Dorian Quinzby will Assist me." he nodded towards the lord. Dorian stood and exited the room, hastily as he was happy about the excitement.

Just as the commotion began Samuel Patosi entered the throne room. He was dressed in his regular clothing which consisted of pants a chain adorned his neck and wrist giving him the appearance of a slave. His tattoo gleamed quite nicely in the light of the throneroom. His eyes scanned everyone, wondering what they thought of him. He inwardly chuckled. He already knew what they thought, they thought he was low....disgusting.....nasty. All because of his position as Concubine. He sighed and kneeled in front of the king. "Good day sir." he smiled dazzlingly up at his leige, his eyes sparkling with good natured mirth.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-03-2011, 08:30 PM

"Find and punish the rebels Arcas." Xenite paused and looked at Samuel. "Hello Samuel. How was work?"

Venitio watched the Castle gates as his lackeys did all of the dirty work. "Ah... Dear Xenite and Urik sent a scouting party. Urik is nowhere to be found. I can trick them. The best dressed must be the leader....... Excuse me sir! The rebels left the castle already there is no one nearby except me, the lowly peasant." He called to Arcas.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-03-2011, 08:36 PM

Samuel laughed and winked at his lordship. "You should know." he falsely stretched and yawned. Princess Yiruma stared opened mouthed from Samuel then back to her father. "Oh my." she shook her head, not believing her father would have a male concubine.

Prince Arcas stopped at Venitios side, hopping off his horse. He seemed to be intent on finding something. "You say they left?" he stroked his horse trying to calm it down. As the excitement had riled the young stallion up. "You don't appear to be a commoner...." Arcas rose an Eyebrow at the well dressed man. "What is your name...your full name?" Arcas couldn't shake the feeling that he knew this man, something about him seemed so similar.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-03-2011, 08:52 PM

"My name is Nathaniel Romanicci, I may not appear as a commoner because I am from Venice Italy." Venitio lied and smiled boyishly at Arcas. "Some horse you got there. He's a beaut."

Queen Xandrea stared at Samuel in disbelief just as her adopted daughter had. "Xenite, dear?.... Remind me why you have a male concubine?"

"Shush Xandrea that is not important..... Yes I would know how the job was. I was there. It was when Alejandro was digging through Xandrea's things correct? Or does my memory fail me?"

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-03-2011, 08:56 PM

Prince Arcas smiled, he'd been deceived he didn't think of 'Nathaniel' as a threat at all. "Where is it you live?" he questioned looking about again, as if 'Nathaniels' house was nearby. "I won't ask about your parents, you seem to be older than i am." he chuckled softly and re sheathed his sword. He stuck out his hand good naturedly. "I'm Prince Arcas Oscuri." He introduced himself with a bow.

Samuel blushed and let out a laugh. "Yes, he seemed to be having a riot with her undergarments." saying this he stared straight at Xandrea. "Might I say, your very..." he looked down at her cleavage. "Big." he smiled impishly and went to sit at the kings feet.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-03-2011, 09:07 PM

"I lived..... er... live in town above the blacksmith's shop.... gets awful smoky in there. But it is the perfect place for solitude your highness." Venitio assumed that he wasn't the crown prince and was just one of the children adopted by Xenite and Xandrea because he beared little resemblance to them.

"My?...MY WHAT?....oh yes thank you Samuel. I should release you because I cannot fathom what you do with Xenite. He often goes on vacation just to 'mate' with other women. After nearly 200 years of marriage you just let him." She giggled catching that Samuel was flirting with her.

"I realize you might not have seen if he grabbed anything or not... probably not. I just hope he didn't I may have to lecture him if I let him return to Oscuria after that courtship of Yiruma." he turned to Yiruma. "I apologize."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-03-2011, 09:18 PM

Yiruma rose to her feet and without speaking exited the throne room, she was of course off to seek the solitude of her chambers.

Prince Arcas laughed. "You'll surely get coalers lung if you stay above that damned shop much longer." he said putting his hand on 'nathaniels' shoulder. "Here, come back to the palace with me, I'm sure we could find something for you to do. You look strong enough.." he said looking the man up and down. "I think I shall call you Ven, its much easier to remember than Nathaniel, and since your from venice i'm sure you'll remember." he smiled sweetly. "so what do you say? move on out of that smokey refuge."

----------

Samuel laughed and looked to Queen Xandrea. "Perhaps next time he takes one of his vacations." he put his hand on the kings leg as he spoke. "I can keep you company my queen."

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-03-2011, 10:05 PM

"I suppose that would be easier to remember." Venitio laughed.

Xandrea laughed. "I suppose so. I must figure out what you two do together. I don't imagine you being close friends just because of small talk. That'd be absurd. You are our concubine."

Bellana, still in the room, listened to the conversation intrigued. "Rest assured my queen, Samuel probably does not perform his duties with his highness!" She shot an evil glare at Samuel.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-06-2011, 04:25 PM

Samuel turned to bellona and smiled. "Someone is looking a bit green today, jealous much my lady?" he grinned at her cruelly.

Prince arcas nodded and remounted his horse. "come on then, get on. I'll bring you back to the palace....you look like you could be of some sort of use." he chuckled softly before reaching out his hand. "You simply must come with me."

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2011, 01:42 AM

Bellana glared and caused the air around Samuel to turn icy and cold. "And you appear to be a wee bit cold. Guess the royal concubines weren't meant to be in cold air, just to be hot." She laughed shrilly and stormed out of the room. When she left she immediately snuck into the royal bedroom and rifiled through King Xenite's undergarments only to find a thong. "I would love to see him in this. I wish I was Samuel. The lucky idiot!"

"No No. I really must return home. I have some things to tend to. I'm sure that your parents wouldn't like to have me in their grand palace. Perhaps you could escort me there? My horse ran away when you came over. Skittish thing. I wish it had muscles like yours." Venitio chuckled as he rubbed Arcas' horse's nose.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-08-2011, 05:54 PM

Disappointment flashed across Arcas' face. "Hmm." he pondered it for a moment before he nodded. "Alright get on, I'll take you home." he said with a light smile. "If you promise to go hunting with me at weeks end." he added, wanting an opportunity to see the strange venetian man again.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2011, 02:03 AM

"Why not. I could go on a hunting trip. What will we hunt? The King....fishers?" Venitio barely covered his faux pas.

Nataniel Romanicci placed explosives in the room directly below the throne room. "I think this is the right place. I hope so Duke Venitio didn't give me enough instructions. This is the right place? Right Sparrow?" He continued to place the explosives around the room.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-09-2011, 07:58 PM

Sparrow stood by the door, her blonde hair shining even in the dim lighting. "Yeah yeah, now hurry up I don't want to get caught by any guards." she whispered harshly. "You're new but I know you're not stupid." she hissed grabbing his arm tightly. "Are they ready?" she grumbled.

Arcas laughed. "King fishers?" he shook his head. "You certainly are a strange one." he said as he began to trot into town, the butchers place specifically, as thats where he was told Ven lived. "I'll have a messanger leave a note with the butcher summoning you to the castle later in the week, You seem shy so don't worry. You won't have to see my parents."

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2011, 08:14 PM

"I... I think so. Let's get outta here! If the king finds us he and Ven will have our heads... I don't know how that would work. They hate each other." Nathaniel felt a strange feeling that he should pick up the explosives and turn himself into the guards but dismissed it as the jitters. "What does Ven want us to do now?" he said as they fled the palace.

"Summoning me to the castle? Why on earth would someone want me in their castle? I don't know if I can return to the castle so soon I may need to return to Venice to be at my sick mother's bedside. She really is quite sick. I wouldn't want MY mother to die. She took care of me through my adulthood. Spoiled me a bit too much. I wasn't ready for the real world. It was awful witnessing my father die. I don't know if I could bear my mother's death. I will come if I am not told to return by a messenger from Venice. I have reason to believe I won't come to the castle though." Venitio frowned keeping up with his act, thinking that if he left Oscuria and the royal family just happened to die, he would avoid the blame.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-09-2011, 08:23 PM

Sparrow rolled her eyes. "Obviously go back to - UMPH." she said as she was knocked backwards by the butt end of Arcas' horse.
Arcas turned around as his horse jeered upwards. "Ouch damn it, what was that?" he jumped from his horse onto the ground, looking down he saw the blonde haired rebel. He drew his sword as it was obvious she was not a obedient civilian. "Get up." he said in a demanding voice. He looked back to Ven quickly. "Stay back, its a damned filthy rebel."

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2011, 08:44 PM

"I can deal with her. She is after all my niece." he turned to Sparrow and glared. "Get inside at once! Your mother will love to hear about this! Don't make me return you to Venice!" He indicated to Sparrow to go inside. "I am sorry your highness. I won't let her anywhere near the castle for quite some time.

"Ven. She isn't your...." Venitio slammed his hand over Nathaniel's throat. "Ven?" which sounded like a moan because of Ven's hand. Venitio lifted his hand from Nathaniel's face. "What?.....Who is he?... He looks familiar somehow?"

"He is the prince you dolt. Get inside with your outlawed sister!"

Nathaniel obeyed while flashing into a vision, in which he saw the familiar figure which he believed to be his father and the prince in the throne room talking to one another. "I knew it." He cheered in a whisper. "I have seen him before."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-09-2011, 09:15 PM

Arcas eyes the small boy, he put his hand on his shoulder yanking him back to stand in front of him. "You look.....familiar." he squinted his eyes trying to think where he'd seen this boy before. "Your eyes..." he tilted his head sideways as if in a trance, he shook his head wildly snapping out of it. Finally he released Nathaniels shoulder. "Go on." he said sternly, waving him away. He then turned to Ven. "Sorry, I swear I've seen him before."

Sparrow spet on Venitios shoe before rising and walking into the butchers shop.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-10-2011, 03:01 PM

"You might have seen him before. He roams the castle grounds, trying to keep his sister away from them, most days. He is quite naive and clumsy. You might have seen him do something incredibly stupid, laughed and dismissed him to be a court jester." Venitio chuckled.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-10-2011, 08:07 PM

Arcas laughed. "well alright, we at least made it to your house before this little ordeal." he gestured to his horses rump. "anyway, i must be getting back to the castle...my father will worry." he sighed and patted Ven on the shoulder. "I hope to hunt with you soon." he smiled, and with a small flirtatious wink he rode back towards the palace.

On the other hand Lord Dorian was just outside the castle, grumpy that he hadn't gotton the slit any rebel throats today.
he smiled as he watched the ladies of court pass by, he was single and hoped he would be married soon., he just always seemed to awkward around the ladies.