Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-11-2011, 04:23 PM

"I'm serious!" Misaki exclaimed, his blushed deepening slightly. He tried to get out of Usagi's grip, but it didn't really work. "Let me up." he stated again. Sure, he was being completely serious. But he knew that since he was blushing it wouldn't be taken seriously. And that fact bothered him a bit.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to MimiYoshi Send a message via Yahoo to MimiYoshi

Old 05-11-2011, 04:29 PM

Usagi licked Misaki's neck, planting a soft kiss there. "As you wish." He sat Misaki down aside of him, grabbing his package of cigarettes off the table. Taking one out, he lit it, taking a couple of puffs as he walked to the tv. Turning it on, he grabbed the remote then sat down on the ground in front of ithe tv. Zapping around a bit, he reached backwards to the table without looking back, tryiing to find the ashtray. "How's school going? You worked hard to get in there, hope you still work hard to remain in school."

Usagi didn't feel angry at all, nor awkward towards Misaki. Though he usually did, he felt like doing everything but to go against Misaki's wishes. It had been too long, and he didn't want for him to become upset with him. Though he usually did yell at him and ended up liking it, Usagi could tell this time was different.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-11-2011, 04:32 PM

Misaki was surprised that Usagi actually stopped. Normally he didn't. And he stopped caring after a moment, because he really did enjoy being with him. He noticed Usagi reaching for the ashtray, so he handed it to him. "School's going fine. We had a festival last month. It was pretty fun. he said.

He was really curious about why Usagi stopped. He never had before. Maybe he just didn't want to be with him anymore? No, that couldn't be it. Plus, that thought was a bit depressing. He tried to think of all the reasons why Usagi would stop, but couldn't really think of a good one.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-11-2011, 04:41 PM

"Domo. Placing the ash tray in front of him, he exhaled the smoke, laying the cigarette in the tray. He looked over his shoulder, quite surprised that Misaki was talking again. It felt like a relief, knowing things weren't all that different. "A festival, you say? What kind of festival was it? And what was your contribution?" The questions may seemed odd, but he wanted for Misaki to keep talking. Ranting for all sakes. A sign something was still how it used to be.

"Ah..." When he finally found an anime network, he stood up again, sitting back on the couch as he laid his arm on the back of the couch. "I didn't have those in Akita. They blocked it so I wouldn't get distracted..."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-11-2011, 07:31 PM

"It was a cultural festival where all the clubs made something. And since I'm not in any, I didn't do anything." Misaki said. Sure, he didn't do anything to help. And he didn't have to. But he did have fun. He moved so that he was sitting on the couch by Usagi. "There were a lot of games.. I won you something, but you weren't here for me to give it to." he told him, his eyes on his lap. When he saw it, he knew that he just had to win it for the older man. And it had taken a long time to get. But he figured it would be worth it.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-11-2011, 07:54 PM

Taking a puff from his cigarette, Usagi eyed Misaki. "You weren't in a club, but you went after all. I'm glad you've been socializing. Hearing that is quite comforting." He patted Misaki's head when he spoke of winning something for him. "You won me something. I wonder what you've won for me. I hope you didn't spent too much on it. I know how games could be. It took me about fifty turns before I just gave the man money for Suzuki-san." He smiled, shaking his head. "I am curious, however. Can I know what you've won for me? Or do I have to earn it?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-11-2011, 08:42 PM

"I didn't spend to much on it. I promise." Misaki said. Sure, it had taken about ten dollars. But that was it. He thought about the question. "I could tell you. But it depends on whether or not you want to earn it." he said. It wasn't like it was anything special. It was just a small bear keychain. And he wasn't sure if Usagi already had one or not. He got it anyway, just in case.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-11-2011, 09:10 PM

He nodded slowly, only partially believing Misaki's words. He knew how caught up the boy could become when doing something. "I suppose then it's fine. And if I need to earn it, tell me how. Just not a harsh task, you know I'm a weak man." He winked at Misaki, turning him around by his hips. "So tell me..."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-11-2011, 10:27 PM

Misaki thought about it. He didn't think Usagi was that weak. He did pick him up all the time, after all. He knew what the older man would want to do. And a part of him wanted it. But he wasn't just going to give into him. That would be to easy. "Convince me to give it to you."

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-12-2011, 03:32 PM

Usagi smiled, leaning back on the couch. "Aahhh... Convince you, you say. Now that's tricky. Let me think..." He rubbed his chin, looking up at the ceiling. Molest him? Nahh, he'd just yell at me as usual. Kiss him gently? Hmm... Maybe he meant in a non physical way. Hmmm... He tapped the back of the couch, closing his eyes. Perhaps I should... "Perhaps I should take you on a date? I mean, I know you feel awkward when we're out in public, but maybe if I give you a good time you give me the gift."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-12-2011, 03:34 PM

Misaki smiled slightly to himself. He wondered what it would be that Usagi would do. Though he was surprised by the answer. "Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. You'll just have to wait and see." he said. Sure, it was completely different than what he was expecting the older man to say. But it would work just fine. He would have given it to him anyway.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-12-2011, 03:53 PM

Usagi quircked up his eyebrows, blinking a few times as he eyed Misaki. He stared at him for a few minutes before picking up his cigarette, taking a puff of it. "Hmm. That, or I could just too tickle you to til you give in..." He glanced up, his eyes falling back upon Misaki. No... Not physical.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-12-2011, 03:56 PM

"Tickling me isn't going to make me give it to you." Misaki said. The only thing Usagi really had to do was ask for it, but he kept that to himself. "So. Are we going to go or not?" he asked. If they were, then they should go instead of sitting around. If not, then that would be fine.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-12-2011, 04:18 PM

So he wants to go out... Usagi nodded slowly, walking into his room as he grabbed a coat. Letting out a soft yawn, he stretched out as he returned to the living room. "I suppose you should get ready. There's a good movie starting in ten minutes." Wearing the coat, he walked to the door, tying his shoes.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-12-2011, 04:20 PM

Misaki followed him over to the door, putting on his own shoes. "If your tired, Usagi-san, we could always go out some other time." he told him. He didn't want to make the older man feel like he had to go out if he was tired. He could wait until tomorrow to give him the gift.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-12-2011, 04:24 PM

"I'm not tired. I yawned because that's what I do when I stretch out. I stretched out because my back needed to be cracked. My back needed to be cracked cause..." He glanced around, standing up. "Just cause." Pulling the boy on his feet, he held the door open for him. "Shall we?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-12-2011, 04:29 PM

Misaki nodded to Usagi's explanation. "Yeah.. Let's go." he said, heading out. Though he didn't know why he agreed to go out on a date. He hated going out in public. It was embarrassing. Especially since Usagi was famous.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-12-2011, 04:34 PM

Grabbing Misaki's hand, he led him out to the car. This time he wouldn't ride his red sports car, oh no. Though it looked perfectly fine, he didn't consider it date appropiate. Pressing the button to unlock the car, the black Range Rover's doors unlocked. Pressing another button, the engine started. "Hop in. Only seven minutes left." Usagi didn't worry at all about running late; he always drove way too hard and got away with it each time.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-12-2011, 07:25 PM

Misaki was surprised to see the other car. This was the first time he's ever seen it. He nodded to what Usagi said. Though he didn't really care if they missed the movie or not. He got into the passenger's side and buckled up. Though he was a bit curious to see what movie it was. He hoped it would be interesting.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-13-2011, 12:10 PM

Usagi parked out, turning the car as he drove to the cinema. The trip that usually took about 10 minutes from their place only lasted three, and as he pulled up to a parking spot, he shut the engine off. Exciting the car. Walking around and grabbing Misaki's hands, he pulled him out of the car too as he pressed the lock-button. "Come on." Walking towards the cashier with his long legs, he placed some money on the counter. "Two tickets to 200 pounds beauty, one large popcorn and two mango juice, please." He turned to Misaki. "It's a Korean movie, but it's subbed, so don't worry." He winked at him as the cashier gave him his order. Holding open the door to the movie, he felt relieved to see they still had about a minute to seat themselfs.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-13-2011, 12:14 PM

Misaki hated when Usagi drove so fast. But it wasn't like there was anything he could do to make him slow down, so he kept quiet. He was relieved when they stopped and he got out. Though he didn't like that the other made him get out. He could have done that on his own. He was surprised to hear it was a Korean movie. He was sure that he's never seen one. And he was relieved that there would be subbed. He followed the other into the theater and went to find two empty seats. When he found them, he took a seat and pulled Usagi down next to him.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-13-2011, 12:43 PM

Quircking his brows up when Misaki pulled him into a seat, he took off his coat, placing the popcorn in between them as he looked at the screen. "I'll buy you dinner if you promise me to make it out of the movie without tears." He smirked, knowing that 200 pounds beauty was known to be a tearjerker, and that throughout the movie people randomly bursted out in tears. The ending surely would be the main course, and the thought of taking him to dinner would be pleasing. He knew Misaki was quite the sensitive kid, so he wondered weither he would cry or not.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-13-2011, 03:15 PM

Misaki looked at Usagi, slightly confused. "Why would there be tears?" he asked. He probably should have been reading the movie reviews. But then again, he wasn't expecting for Usagi to take him out. So, if he cried, then he wouldn't care. He reached into the popcorn and took a big handful. As he started eating it, the movie began playing. He turned his attention back to the screen.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-14-2011, 09:16 AM

Just wait... was the thought that ran through Usagi's mind. The storyline of the movie was about an overweight behind-the-scenes-artist doing plastic surgery to become the woman she always wanted to be; pretty and thin, hoping to be liked by the man she had been crushing on for years. The counter part of her one year lasting transformation, was that she couldn't let her friends or family know who she was, else people would know. There were heartbreaking parts, where her best friend found out, she herself couldn't be close to her father no more, a chase down to find out the truth about the girl, and her final confession on stage when performing a song. A confession in front of the world, so she could be reunited with her father, and the man she loved.

Though he had never seen the movie before, he was pleased to find out it did live up to it's expectations. He sat back in his chair, eating the popcorn as the movie slowly came to an end. He glanced over at Misaki every now and then, a smile to his face.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-14-2011, 04:08 PM

Misaki watched the movie, his eyes glued on the screen. Though, every now and then, he did eat some popcorn. And by the end of the movie, was crying slightly. He wiped his eyes with his sleeve, hoping Usagi didn't see it. He hated crying in front of other people. It was embarrassing. Once the movie was over, he got up and left the theater, still having a few tears fall down his face. It had been a good movie. Much better than he was expecting. So that was a good thing. He didn't want to have waste his time. Luckily, it wasn't.