View Poll Results: Who would win a fight? Gibbs or Booth?
GIBBS!! NCIS KICKS ASS!!! 13 56.52%
BOOTH!!! GO FBI!!! 8 34.78%
...Who??? 2 8.70%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-10-2010, 03:57 AM

Rinna caught sight of the principal, and only heard the zoom sound of Alex running the hell outta there. Rianna groaned, she wasn't one for physical activity. She turned on her heel and started in the fastest speed she could manage. She stopped and hid behind a weird looking locker and peeked out to see if the principal was still there. When she found no bald-headed ticked-off-looking middle aged man storming towards her, she sighed in relief.

"Caught ya'!" She heard a victory yell. She turned around to see two large, and very strong looking male nurses, covered by the principal. "Wait... Your not Evie..." The principal mused. Rianna stood still, unsure on what she should do. The principal tapped one nurse's shoulder and waved at Rianna. He then whispered in the other nurse's ear, and off he ran in the opposite direction. The other nurse had started advancing towards Rianna with an unpleasant look in his face.

"Errr... Hey, dude... You really don't wanna do this, do you? C'mon, you know this is wrong..." As soon as he was close enough for Rianna to smell his breath, she broke off into a run and screamed behind her. "Dude!!! Get a tick tac!!!" She then laughed and picked up her pace, in search for Alex, who she had lost.

(( Haha, no its cool. I think we have something intersting going on now. XD ))

kuroshinigami
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2010, 04:07 AM

((yay ^^ someone else joined, btw, but she hasn't posted T.T ))

"Oops oops oops!" Alex said to herself, leaning out of her hiding place and peering down the hall. No Rianna in sight. In fact, the school was relatively quiet, which was a new thing. "Did I miss something?" She thought. Then she heard a fight break out and she sighed in relief. "All's well!" She chirped to Strider. "Ooh! Find Rianna! Got it boy? Find Rianna!" She ordered the dog cheerfully. Strider wagged his tail and looked at up at her. "Come on, sniff the ground, like this!" She immediately got down on all fours and was sniffing the ground, showing the dog how to properly do it. Then, she began enjoying herself and forgot what she was doing in the first place (which was her usual fatal mistake). The dog, probably amused, joined her, and then proceeded to take a leak on the wall. Alex backed up and made a face. "Ew, did you have to do that so close to where I was. Weird looking wall you peed on, it has a shoe!" She said, studying it from a safe distance. Then, it dawned on her to look up. There was the principal, a nurse in tow.
"Ohhh, that makes much more sense!" Alex said, laughing.
"What is this mutt doing in here?" The principal demanded.
"Learning," Alex said sweetly.
The principal made a few garbled noises before he turned to the nurse and nodded. The nurse stepped forward with the tranq, but Alex was already backing away and calling for Strider.
"Get her!" The principal barked. It was at this point that a few people looked outside their classrooms to see what was happening. There was laughter and some cheers (for Alex, mostly) as they watched Alex crawling at high speeds with a nurse and the chubby principal running after her.
Eventually, Alex's hands and knees began to hurt, so she scrabbled up and ran properly. However, just as she stood, the nurse clapped his hand down on her shoulder. She yelped in surprise, but so did the nurse. Strider, ever the hero, sunk his teeth into the nurse's leg. The nurse let go and Alex whooped in delight. Strider let go before he could be kicked, and the two then ran down the hall, barking and laughing in sync.

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-10-2010, 04:22 AM

(( Oh really!? Yay!!! ^^ ))

Rianna stopped laughing at her joke when he began catching up, which didn't take long. Not long at all. Out, he pulled the tranq and Rianna proceeded to swallow hard. She hated those things. She remembered being tranqed once before when she had tried to escape the school. It wasn't fun... She rounded the nearest corner, hoping to loose him, but as she did, she ran face first into Alex.

Rianna rubbed her nose where Alex's forehead had jabbed her, and remembered the nurse. She cursed loudly, then laid down flat, extending her leg as he ran after her. This made him trip and fall, which in turn made her scramble to her feet and kick him in the side. "Hate those guys!" She snorted, shaking her head, and picking up Alex to stand by her wrist. "Ugh... We are in SO MUCH trouble, chikidee!" She groaned.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 08-10-2010, 05:55 AM

Takayumi looked around the halls. "Quite a boring place I see. Maybe I should change that." She set down her guitar case and opened her locker. "I bet the students would enjoy a little music this afternoon." She opened her guitar case and pulled out her black-and-white checkered, electric guitar. She took the cord and plugged it into her amp that she kept in her locker, turning it all the way up to 11. "Prepare yourself, teachers, for your eardrums will be blasted out," she chuckled. She took a pick out of her pocket and swipt it along the strings, playing a G chord, then a D7 chord. "Thank you, and good night." She bowed to an invisible audience.

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-10-2010, 05:58 AM

(( Yay, person!~ I have to go for the night, but I'll be on tomorrow night! Later!~ ^^ ))

kuroshinigami
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2010, 09:48 PM

"Owwww," Alex moaned as Rianna collided with her. Then, her vision blurred, and her face turned stony, but for her eyes which radiated with angry heat. She glared up at Rianna. Her muscles bunched together as she prepared to launch into an uppercut, but something stopped her. "Che," she said, disgusted, and allowed herself to be helped up. She jerked her hand away quickly once standing, and glared disgustedly at the nurse who was groaning on the ground beside them. "Always making me clean up your damn messes," she growled. She eyed the dog a moment, before her attention was drawn to three more nurses running at them. Without hesitation, she launched herself at them. She jumped up and kicked one square in the chest with both feet. They landed on the ground in a heap, but she swung her legs around and caught the second around the ankles, effectively tripping him. She scrabbled upwards and delivered a sharp blow to the final nurse's chin, knocking him unconscious. The other two tried to rise, but she grabbed the tranqs from them and used it against the nurses. "That should do it," she muttered irately.
Then, she heard music coming from down the hall. Alex awoke and turned to Rianna happily. "Listen, a rock concert! Let's go!" She grabbed Rianna's wrist and ran towards the source, reaching the guitarist in time to see her bow. "Aww, we missed it!" She said, pouting slightly.

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-11-2010, 12:23 AM

Again, Rianna was intrigued by Morgan's personality. She raised a brow at her when she made a disgusted sound at her for helping her up, but let her be when she was kicking some nurse ass. She laughed as Alex came back, still getting used to her ever-changing personalities. When Rianna, too, heard the guitar notes, she smirked. "Well, well, well." Just then, Alex grabbed her and began tugging her in the direction the sound was coming from. When they caught the girl bowing for her performance, she could tell that Alex was disappointed. She just shrugged at Alex and looked over the guitarist. "Hey." Rianna nodded at her. "What kind of amp do you have? That's really loud." She asked.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2010, 02:56 AM

Takayumi smiled toward the girls. "Only the best." She frowned when she didn't see more students or teachers come. "Well I do have time for an encore. Any suggestions?" She looked between the two girls, waiting for an answer.

----------

(Sorry that was short.)

kuroshinigami
*^_^*

Old 08-11-2010, 03:43 AM

((lol no problem. this rp is completely random, so feel free to throw in anything you wish ^^ ))

"Ooh, ooh! Do you know Bad Reputation by Half-cocked? I love that song!" She said with a laugh, and began singing, "I don't give a damn about my reputation! You're living in the past, it's a new generation! And a girl can do what she wants to do, and that's what I'm gonna do! And I don't give a bad 'bout my bad reputation!" She laughed, not at all concerned by the fact that she was singing in the middle of the hall. Loudly. "You should play that one. And then we can find a drummer! And I can play air-bass!" She laughed once more and began playing to the music that was in her head, and then streaming out of her mouth once more. Sadly, she knew all the lyrics.

((I really do love that song though :P
Here's a bit of trivia for you - that song is in Shrek, 10 Things I Hate About You, and Kick-Ass. There could be more XD))

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-11-2010, 06:42 AM

(( AWSHUM SONG, I second that!!! O_O Hahaha. XD ))

Rianna smiled at Alex as she sung the words. She gave a short shrug to the other girl as if to say, 'hey, she's interesting. can't really do anything about it.' and laughed a bit devilishly as Alex started singing again. "Yeah, I do like that song, too. Do you know it?" She asked, sitting down cross-legged and lazily petting the dog as she waited for an answer.

kuroshinigami
*^_^*

Old 08-11-2010, 06:51 AM

((yay, i'm not alone!! lol I was listening to that song on repeat for a while today. I was writing today, and it's kinda my girl's theme song for this one part, lol))

Alex nearly bounced up and down at this. "Ooh, yeah, you should play it! Wait, I already said that, didn't I? Oh well, do you know it?" She asked happily, unable to sit down for long. The adrenaline from her former fight was still kicking through her system, making her even more hyper than usual. "We could start our own band, you know. I can't sing well, but whatever, it'd be fun! We could be the school band. The Rehabilitated-wannabes, or maybe Kick Nurse Ass!" She giggled and finally plopped down on the ground next to Strider and Rianna.

((yup, I'm definitely just chattering, haha))

----------

((btw, this is a strider puppy: ))

----------

((Yes, he is ADORABLE!! I WANTZ!!! XD XD XD))

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2010, 02:33 AM

Takayumi began playing the song. "I'll play, and you two can sing." She hadn't played the song in a while, but it still sounded as good as ever. She was however surprised that no one came to bust on them. It was amazing since the school was more or less a prison and a place of stirct rules. Maybe they're all in the teacher's lounge partying, themselves

(I didn't know what the song was at first until you mentioned the movies it was in.)

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-12-2010, 02:39 AM

(( Haha, I remembered it from Shrek and Kick-Ass, but I've never seen 10 things I hate about you, so I didn't know it from there. And AWWWWH Strider is SOOO cute!!! X3 ))

Rianna laughed, nodding in agreement. She linked her arm with Alex's knowing she wouldn't mind and began rocking out at the beginning of the song, singing, but not loudly, like she expected Alex to.

kuroshinigami
*^_^*

Old 08-12-2010, 09:45 PM

Alex laughed and sang with Rianna, enjoying the music. She bounced in time to the music and sang, not really worried about sound. She would have been surprised that no one was looking for them, but then again, someone was probably causing trouble else where. Eventually the teachers would find them, but until then she would enjoy the music.
As she laughed once more, movement caught her eye. It was the principal, armed with two more nurses.
"Awww, but we're just at a good part!" Alex whined at them. "Would it be in bad taste to flick them off?" She asked, although she was already proudly flipping them both birds. Her face suddenly turned stony.
"Just run dumb ass." Then Alex was back, and grinned widely.
"Sorry Morgan! Come on, I know a good hiding place!" She chirped, and, picking up Strider, ran down the hall.

((Isn't it a great song though :D And you should definitely watch 10 Things I Hate About You - Heath Ledger was in it, and it's always a great adaptation of The Taming of the Shrew. It's amazing :D
I know, he's soooo adorable!! I want a puppy like him!! XD))

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-12-2010, 10:01 PM

Rianna looked confused when Alex stopped singing and turned to follow her gaze. There was the stumpy principal and the two nurses from before, back for revenge apparently. She sighed in dismay, not wanting to run again since her feet still hurt, but also not wanting to fight the nurses again since she just got lucky in tripping and kicking him once. She groaned after awhile of sitting there and looking stupid, and watched as Alex ran. She swallowed hard, looking back at the guitarist. "It'd be smart to follow..." She shrugged, beginning to run after Alex and huffing and puffing from all those skipped PE classes.

(( Haha, I'll be sure to check it out soon enough. ^^ ))

kuroshinigami
*^_^*

Old 08-12-2010, 10:15 PM

Alex practically skipped down the hall. Her endurance was rather remarkable due to the constant running around she did - mostly from nurses, teachers, and any enemies that she didn't fight. She hadn't run long when she darted into a closet long forgotten by the rest of the school, making it an ideal hiding place. Also, it had a window to the outside world, which she had used to escape many times. She left it open a crack and kept watch for the other two girls so that they wouldn't miss her.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2010, 11:43 PM

Takayumi quickly unplugged her guitar, slammed her locker shut, and ran after the other two. She peeked over her shoulder to find the nurses chasing after them. "Good luck catching up to us." She looked at the two girls running in front of her. What a rush. Running from the authorities. She began skipping, knowing that the nurses were far enough behind that they wouldn't catch her.

EMoMoChan
Fook me? Nu! Fook yhu!

Old 08-13-2010, 12:21 AM

Rianna caught sight of the cracked door and knew it had to be Alex. She bolted into the closet finding her smiling face, and caught her breath quickly and quietly, as she watched and waited for the guitar girl to enter.

kuroshinigami
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2010, 01:32 AM

"Hi hi!" Alex chirped quietly, for once seeing the reason to be quiet. She poked her head out of the door to see if the other girl was coming.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-15-2010, 02:15 AM

Takayumi saw the girl's head peeking out around the closet door. She looked behind her to see if the teachers were still pursuing her. She couldn't see them anywhere. She stopped by the door and glanced back again just to make sure. No one. "Odd. I wonder if they gave up."

kuroshinigami
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2010, 02:21 AM

"Nope, they're just slow!" Alex said, and the laughingly added, "In many respects." She was all but bouncing in her spot on the floor. "I'm Alex, by the way. Did we introduce ourselves before? I don't really remember," she chuckled. She closed the door rather belatedly and chilled for a moment, though she was still vibrating with energy.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-16-2010, 05:47 PM

Takayuki turned her attention to the girl. "I don't believe we have." She held out her hand for a shake. "I'm Takayumi." She couched down in the closet.

kuroshinigami
*^_^*

Old 08-19-2010, 10:34 PM

((uh oh, thinking this thread died T.T))

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-23-2010, 05:50 PM

(:()

kuroshinigami
*^_^*

Old 08-23-2010, 10:51 PM

((We got another person! maybe it'll get better XD
REVIVE DAMMIT REVIVE!!! XP))