(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-04-2012, 04:14 AM

Is this for a contest? OuO

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 11-04-2012, 04:34 AM

Yeah it's for the Horror/Halloween Movie Group Contest - http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...r-contest.html

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-04-2012, 05:17 AM

Ooooh fun fun! Are you going to try for it again? OuO

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-04-2012, 05:24 AM

Bbr! It's good you always make threads <3 xD

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-04-2012, 05:38 AM

@ Squishy - Yeah I'll probably try working with it again later.

@ Miro - I guess that it is, though my threads usually don't get much activity.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-04-2012, 05:43 AM

Pffft, well, at least I can find you that way ~
aww--well, Halloween is technically over. People are doing Thanksgiving and Christmas shopping. lol

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-04-2012, 05:45 AM

That is very true, lol.
You have a good point. I doubt I'll be doing any of that kind of stuff anytime soon since it looks like we have to move and I'm working on trying to find a place we can move to.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-04-2012, 05:50 AM

Yes... though the darn stores are still keeping the prices on Halloween Candy high like the scrooges they are. xD

Ohhhh, wow! How far are you moving?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-04-2012, 06:02 AM

Well that isn't nice of them. We bought candy before Halloween so I haven't really looked to see if it was on sale.

We're hoping not too far. We're hoping to get closer to the city.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-04-2012, 06:06 AM

Was the candy for you or did you give it out? We don't really do that. I have to wait for Halloween sales if I do get any candy.
I haven't trick-r-treated since ...er, I was 15? lol

Because you need to be closer to jobs and local places? That doesn't sound so bad.
Though, I'd hate to live in any kind of big city. I've always been in small towns, far away from them but in pivotal distance.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-04-2012, 06:14 AM

I was debating on whether or not to hand candy out. In the end I didn't because I was busy making brownies and carving a pumpkin and watching horror movies, lol. So the candy is all ours.

Well...it's a long story about why we have to move. It will be nice to be closer to jobs and stuff.
I'm not sure how well I'm going to like it since I've only lived in small towns and the city we would be moving closer to or into is a "college town" and the college is known for being a party school. So there are lots of parties every weekend and stuff like that.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-04-2012, 06:25 AM

Bwahaha! Then you hit the jackpot ~ So, all's well that end's well. lol
ah, horror movies that are graphic or the classic ones?

College towns are horrible... they are party schools! Muncie's Ball State is worse at night.
All the people going there, that are in the sorority houses or just live there, always drink and clutter the streets at night.
Other people walk around with alcohol bottles in their hand. Even though police drive through there, they don't do anything.

But if it's still beneficial in a way, then that's your best choice. I'd just keep your distance away from that mess when it goes on.

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-04-2012, 06:28 AM

Wowwowowow Miro! Your avatar is so pretty and colorfuls *0*

Oh I am out of this thread...horror movies *shivers*

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-04-2012, 06:31 AM

SQUISHYYYYYYY! *squishifies* fufufu <3
s'ank you ~ Though, I wish we had some spiffy wizard staffs that would complete the outfit.

Pfft. xD
You no like horror movies? I don't either, though. I only like watching Resident Evil.
I think all the new slaughter movies and everything are just plain human stupidity... to me, no offense to peeps who like it.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-04-2012, 06:32 AM

That I did, hehehe.
Mostly the classic ones. I don't care much for some of the newer ones like Wrong Turn because there is so much gore in them. Gore is ok, but when it's senseless and doesn't really need to be there to make the movie interesting or good it's just stupid and pointless.

That they are. JMU is mostly just bad on the weekends starting on Thursday nights. Students out partying and stuff. In the past couple years I know there has been at least 5 decks/balconies that have collapsed at these student parties due to having too many people on them. I love how these apartments and townhouses have security guards, but they don't want to security guards to report things to the police or get the police involved.

Yeah, keeping a distance will be good.

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-04-2012, 06:49 AM

HEEEEHEEE MIRROOOOO! :DDD Wow I'm so glad so many people remember me and so many people I knew are still active on mene! >U<

And no I no likey those horror movies. I have an overactive imagination and scary movies make it extremely horrible for me, especially if I'm walking alone (which I usually enjoy very much) or about to go to sleep (which I also enjoy). And I absolutely cannot stand gore *shudder*

@rose: Yeah, parties can get preeeettty crazy. But then again, I've never been to an excessive one so so far it's been okay. O _ O -mellow-

Gmwolflord
Knight

Old 11-04-2012, 08:28 AM

[center]Let's Get those Ghosties!
Username: Gmwolflord
The 13-sided dice lands on 8

---------- Post added 11-04-2012 at 03:35 AM ----------

Voodoo and Black Magic Day One
Username: Gmwolflord
I pick square 11

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-04-2012, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
That I did, hehehe.
Mostly the classic ones. I don't care much for some of the newer ones like Wrong Turn because there is so much gore in them. Gore is ok, but when it's senseless and doesn't really need to be there to make the movie interesting or good it's just stupid and pointless.

That they are. JMU is mostly just bad on the weekends starting on Thursday nights. Students out partying and stuff. In the past couple years I know there has been at least 5 decks/balconies that have collapsed at these student parties due to having too many people on them. I love how these apartments and townhouses have security guards, but they don't want to security guards to report things to the police or get the police involved.

Yeah, keeping a distance will be good.
I think the classic ones at least have some berth to them. The new age stuff (though I'm not a old person) is worse off. xD Especially Saw and Paranormal... those I could strangle to death. Wrong turn? I don't think I heard of that. Oh, you spoke like you read my mind! I feel the same way about gore and blood stuff.

Well, mostly they are involved with partying with the students or at least, making sure they don't kill each other? They are pretty useless... kinda shows how well the police force really cares, though there might still be some good guys in there somewhere? WOW, that's ridiculous. If that has happened, then those people must be really thick to keep doing that sort of thing.

@ Squishy; HOW COULD I forget chu!? I have a memory like... er, something more flattering than a steel trap. XD

awwww, so adorable! > w <
I understandeth. I try not to watch scary action movies when I go to bed either, I love sleeping myself! Having a rapid imagination like that would just lead to trouble if you did. @@

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 11-04-2012, 08:59 AM

It was raining, and the temperature was so nice! I slept until 5pm in noon! O__O

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-04-2012, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
I think the classic ones at least have some berth to them. The new age stuff (though I'm not a old person) is worse off. xD Especially Saw and Paranormal... those I could strangle to death. Wrong turn? I don't think I heard of that. Oh, you spoke like you read my mind! I feel the same way about gore and blood stuff.

Well, mostly they are involved with partying with the students or at least, making sure they don't kill each other? They are pretty useless... kinda shows how well the police force really cares, though there might still be some good guys in there somewhere? WOW, that's ridiculous. If that has happened, then those people must be really thick to keep doing that sort of thing.
Yeah, the classics seem to depend more on the acting and plot then all the effects and gore like the new age stuff. I can tolerate Saw to a point, but I don't make it a point to watch them. I have watched the Paranormal Activity movies mostly to laugh at them, lol. Wrong Turn is another one of those you'd wan to strangle to death. There is 4 of those stupid gory movies now. Wrong Turn is basically about the cannibals in the back wood mountains of West Virginia and a group of people wandering into their territory. Hehe, great minds think alike.

Yeah, but some killing still do happen. The police around here will do things, but it's more of the court system that won't do much with the ones that get arrested. It is ridiculous. These apartments and townhouses don't care about their tenants safety or what the security guards have to put up with and the security guards could lose their jobs for not reporting things that should be reported. I guess all they care about is getting their money for rent.

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-04-2012, 05:06 PM

@Miro: Yaaaayyyyyyyy~~~ Your memory of me is CAUGHT IN THAT STEEL TRAP!

I can tolerate action movies, but not scary ones.....I can't seem to stand scary monsters either hoho.

@Rose: Oh, I hate those scary movies with serial killers because I know in reality those actually do exist U_U;; And then also the one that makes you think a lot because.....my brain....overthinks it LOL.

@Xuv: Sleeping when it rains is the best thing everrrr =u= The weather makes you just want to curl up in bed. hehe

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 11-04-2012, 05:09 PM

This looks awesome. Bbr, you always have such entertaining hangouts/games. ^.^

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-04-2012, 05:21 PM

Hihi there seri! Your avatar is so wonderful! :DD

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 11-04-2012, 05:23 PM

that is why! I slept through lunch... wake up near dinner time!

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-04-2012, 05:32 PM

Hehe wow aren't you hungry? OuO