Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-30-2012, 10:15 PM

Profiles:

Warrior(Taken)X

The warrior focuses on using weapons of all varieties, whether Two-handed or One-handed with shields to Block. They are almost always in the thick of the fray, taking the damage off of their allies with their Heavy Armor while dealing damage as well. Warriors are also more proficient at Smithing, or the creation of weapons and armor, finding it necessary to improve their gear as their level increases. Quite a few find themselves adept at Riding horses and other mounts, the added versatility of combat enticing to many. While not typically wielding any magic, it is not uncommon for warriors to know a few Healing spells. Warriors are also the people most likely to have lycanthropy based on statistics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer Of the Future
Name: Usazair Colddusk
Race: Elf
Picture:
Skills and Items:
Total Points Available: 35
One-handed: 6
Two-handed: 6
Block: 5
Heavy Armor: 4
Healing: 5
Smithing: 5
Riding: 4

Armor and Items: Iron breastplate, gauntlets, greaves, boots, and helm;

Money:
50 gold

Mage(Taken)X

The mage, or wizard, focuses entirely on building their level of knowledge, both about the world and the universe. They are perfectly happy sitting in a library surrounded by books, and often carry several with them at all times. Their knowledge of the magical disciplines is what makes them so useful however. Abjuration, Conjuration, Natural, Mentalism, Enchanting, Arcane, Healing, and Transmutation are all able to be learned by them. Magi also tend to be skilled craftsmen, a way of making sure they have items to enchant for their benefit. Even though powerful due to magic, they also are susceptible to physical damage, their armor typically being clothing for the improved flow of mana, the power necessary for all of their magic. Like Warriors tend to have lycanthropy, Magi are often found afflicted by vampirism, though they aren't as weak to the sun as people would like to believe.

Name: Olyviel (Ollie) Starshower
Race: Demon-Dragon Soul
Picture:
~Her left eye is a fiery scarlet while her right is sapphire blue. Her body is also covered in demonic runes that she is paranoid about keeping hidden~

Skills and Items:
Total Points Available: 0
Natural: 5
Enchanting: 5
Abjuration 5
Transmutation: 5
Arcane: 5
Mentalism: 5

Armor and Items: Woolen robes and cowl; copper ring and copper necklace

Spells: Ember (Natural); Deflect (Abjuration); Pain Relief (Healing)

Money:
45 gold

Archer(Taken)X

The archer is proficient with the creation and use of bows and crossbows, as well as a variety of other ranged weapons. Usually hunters as well, they can find food, water, and shelter in the woods where none seems to be found. Their kinship with nature also grants them the ability to Tame most varieties of wildlife, starting with rabbits and small birds and ending with eagles and bears. The archer is also handy with creating potions and poisons through Alchemy, and can therefore make quite a bit of money from a short walk in the woods. Cooking also seems to come naturally to them, as their food is better and more healthful than most others' attempts. Like the mage, they prefer to stay out of direct conflict, though their training with light armor ensures that one hit won't be the death of them. In addition, they also have immunity to poisons and diseases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Storm
Name: Amarantha
Race: Human
Picture:
Wolf form:
Skills and Items:
Marksmanship: 6
Tracking: 7
Taming: 8
Cooking: 3
Light Armor: 6
Fletching: 3
Alchemy: 2

Armor and Items: Leather arm guards, leather scale knee length tunic, leggings and boots and cloak. Bow and quiver of arrows. Onyx and silver necklace and an ocarina.

Money:
50 gold

Rogue(Taken)X

The rogue is an adept of the shadows, easily able to disappear with their Stealth skill. Locks and traps also seem to give way before them, their natural ability to perform all deeds deemed criminal proving them well. For the most part, rogues possess the silver tongue, and are able to talk themselves out of almost any situation. When talk fails, they can easily take out their foes with daggers, short swords, or even their fists, at least up close. From a distance, they tend to escape rather than continue fighting, though they won't be so ready to stop if they're in danger of being reported. Other means of deception, such as Disguises and Forgery are also used liberally, as well as Acrobatics when its necessary to escape. It's also not uncommon for them to have skill in Dancing or Music, the professions of Dancers and Bards serving as perfect cover during the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonShadow
Name: Andromeda Blackthorn
Race: Naga
Picture:

Her tail is pitch black with no other markings, making it easier for her to hide in the shadows.
Skills and Items:
Hand-to-hand: 6
Dual-wielding: 4
Stealth: 6
Larceny: 4
Music: 5
Acrobatics: 5
Dancing: 5

Armor and Items: Leather vest, shoes, leggings, and gauntlets; crystal necklace; violin; disguise; iron fist and dagger

Money:
55 gold

Last edited by Angelo; 10-04-2012 at 01:27 AM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 11:38 PM

My points!

Hand-to-hand: 6
Dual-wielding: 4
Stealth: 6
Larceny: 4
Music: 5
Acrobatics: 5
Dancing: 5

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-01-2012, 12:47 AM

The profiles still wont pull up... I'm so angry with my computer! *smacks computer* Bad computer! Bad!

---------- Post added 09-30-2012 at 08:16 PM ----------

One handed: 6
Two handed: 6
Block: 5
Heavy Armor: 4
Smithing: 5
Riding: 4

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 10-01-2012, 04:39 PM

Marksmanship: 6
Tracking: 7
Taming: 8
Cooking: 3
Light Armor: 6
Fletching: 3
Alchemy: 2

Armor and Items: Leather arm guards, leather scale knee length tunic, leggings and boots and cloak. Bow and quiver of arrows. Onyx and silver necklace and an ocarina.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-03-2012, 12:57 AM

Guys, I'm going to go ahead and post tomorrow. I don't have to work then, so it'll be easier.

Also, I will be gone for the weekend on a camping trip. :3 But after all that, I should be on here more regularly.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 10-03-2012, 02:15 AM

Otay:):):)

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-03-2012, 04:45 AM

It's all good! :)

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 10-09-2012, 12:02 AM

OMG I totally thought I replied I'm working on one right now!

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 10-10-2012, 04:39 PM

I am almost done with my post!! So sorry it's taking so long guys. I'm at work right now but I'll be on after!

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-10-2012, 09:21 PM

It's okay no rush.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 10-10-2012, 11:54 PM

Posted!!!

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-11-2012, 06:49 PM

Woot!

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-11-2012, 09:33 PM

I'm kind of waiting on Silver Storm: right now. But if she doesn't reply by tomorrow, I'll go ahead and post.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 10-11-2012, 10:02 PM

Yay ok!! I'm gonna go make my reply in HP Ang:)

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 10-12-2012, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
I'm kind of waiting on Silver Storm: right now. But if she doesn't reply by tomorrow, I'll go ahead and post.
Sorry guys. Life got crazy on me. My mom is having tons of pain in her hip and I am having to drive her to the chiropractor twice a day, plus trying to spend time with my fiance. If you guys want to go on without me or find someone else, its okay.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-13-2012, 12:47 AM

Don't worry about it. :P We all know what it's like, so just post when you can.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 10-13-2012, 09:47 PM

Ahhh I'm sorry to hear about that Silver!!!

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 10-20-2012, 12:36 AM

Hey guys I'm gonna be really slow (probably not on that much) until like the end of next week! I'm in the process of moving two states away lol. So yeah...not much time and no internet^^

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2012, 01:12 AM

Yeah, just in case anyone was wondering, we are currently waiting on Crimson. :P Unless you feel it would be better to move on a section or two and have her catch up then?

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 10-25-2012, 04:03 PM

My friend leaves tonight! I will be on then:) she came with to help me move and hasn't given me two seconds to sit down and do anything lol. I am so sorry its taking me so long! But I'm pretty much done with everything:) so I'll be on again!

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-25-2012, 06:02 PM

That sounds great! :D I'm looking forward to it!