Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-12-2012, 08:58 PM

Rune entered the cafe after having decided to work out a bit. He streatched, feeling a lot more refreshed now after it was over. He took a breath, and walked past many of the tables on his way up to the counter. He ordered a bottle of green tea, and slowly opened the lid from it. He pressed it to his lips taking a long drink. The icy beverage felt good on his tongue and down his throat from his heated skin, it cooled it down. He turned to look around at the others in the area. He noticed many of the new students, and a lot of them were not bad looking. He smiled, and placed the cap back on his bottle, before walking past a table with twins. They wern't bad looking, and he wouldn't have minded sticking around, but after earlier events he doubted they would want the company. He stepped out on the patio in the hot sun, not caring if he got in trouble. He slipped off his shirt, it was getting later, and soon it would be time for dinner then bed. Tomorrow classes would begin.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-13-2012, 12:31 AM

René heard his brother's words, and was surprised as be heard him. Looking over to the bar area, he swallowed his bite of pasta down. The blonde sitting there, was literally shining in the light. Rémy was trying not to show that he was untreated, but René knew the male was something he couldn't pass up. Standing to go to the bathroom, he patted his brother's hand. Looking around, he realized he knew nothing about the place. Following the way the male had gone, be sucked in a breath as his silver eyes traveled over that gorgeous body. He would never reach such intense muscle mass, but that didn't mean he wasn't lean muscle. "Bonjour monsieur, would you know where the bathroom is?" he asked lightly, flashing a smile at the male. Lord he was more then sexy he was delicious.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-13-2012, 01:59 AM

Rune herd the other's words as he stood with his eyes closed in the sun. He turned to look at him. He wasn't bad looking, and Rune smiled a bit, running a hand through his hair. He hoped that his tattoos were alright. "It is down the hall and two the left, there is both there, so it should be easy to find" he slowly walked around the male for a moment, his eyes scanning over his body. He lightly licked his lips, before winking. "I'll see you around" he smirks, and walks inside. He was heading down the hall laughing a bit. He thought about the male, he wouldn't have minded getting him up against a wall. He smirked, the slight animalistic nature inside of him rose a bit, he was looking forward to in his mind finding a mate. There were plenty of choices around here, all with their own tallents and sexy attributes. It was hard to choose just one.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-13-2012, 02:32 AM

René's eyes traveled over the male, his silver eyes flashing seeing the flattering tattoo. He was so muscular, and helpful. Listening to the directions and trying not to get distracted by that body. Nodding he smiled as the male began to circle him. "Merci ami." us said smoothly and bit his bottom lip as he headed towards the bathroom. As he was doing his business, Rémy watched as the well built male left, and he found a smile on his face. Watching as René came back, he chuckled at the soft blush on his cheeks. "You are like a little girl in highschool." the bigger male teased and then nudged his brother. "Don't pick on me frère." he said and then both left, happily walking towards their dorm room. Things were going to get increasingly interesting here at this school.

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-19-2012, 09:42 PM

[OOC: Again guys... I'm horrible -_- college applications, SAT, ACT... all the shitty stuff.]

Nathaniel smiled shyly back, and continued eating. When the breeze came, he closed his eyes shortly, enjoying the feeling. His eyes fluttered open as the other male laughed. It was a nice, musical sound, and he enjoyed it immensely.

Aiden smiled. "Whatever you wish to eat," he said, and meant it. Whatever Aries was happy with, he would gladly adjust himself. He let himself be led by Aries, noticing the stares. Did they know about his poisonous touch already? How much talking had Nathaniel done? He was suddenly embarrassed and kept his head down, wondering what the other would think of him after seeing everyone's reaction.

Celeste nodded. She had felt some of that from her father when he realized her talents. He'd helped her some days, trying out different emotions like a huge charades game, and helped her learn, even though he had no idea what it was like. Other days, he'd avoid her...

"Don't worry about it. My brother isn't that great." She paused for a second before asking, "What happened with your family? If you don't mind me asking."

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-22-2012, 04:34 PM

A doubtful look passed over Gabby's face as Celeste dismissed her brother. Maybe it was just a part of the sibling thing that she had seen among her cousins, but she didn't feel it was her job to pry into her new friend's life. Still, she had no qualms about being asked questions concerning her own past. "Well... it's a bit strange. I'm a Gyspy, so my family wasn't a small unit like most people here; I had about forty cousins overall and that doesn't include the adults," she began, a bit hesitantly. "One day we were traveling and were attacked by a group of bandits. I panicked and used my powers to... well, kill them all. But my family freaked and exiled me for being a demon. Needless to say, it's been a bit hard to adjust."

Fidgeting a bit, Gabby responded with her own question. "Do you mind if I ask what happened to you that let you discover your powers?" She knew it could be a touchy subject for some, so she promised herself that she wouldn't push it if Cel didn't want to answer. A quick glance at her watch revealed that it was past lunch time, which her stomach reaffirmed with rumble. "Would you like to go get something to eat soon? I don't know about you, but I'm starving."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-05-2012, 11:57 PM

Zayne had been off doing his own thing, already having caused trouble, after all pranks were going off around the school to various people. After a while he had gotten bored and headed towards the cafeteria, though he passed Rune on the way there, he looked at the male after he bumped into him. His eyes flashed as they did a little dance around each other, that was before he bumped into the twins. His eyes narrowed as he moved back, getting into a defensive position as he looked them over, he had no clue who they were and if one of them had been with his roommate, not liked her care about such things, he was to busy trying to figure out if he had a twin or not. "Watch where your going." was all he said to them as he waited for them to get out of his way.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-06-2012, 02:20 AM

René was shocked as a male ran into him. His brother Rémy caught him smoothly and pulled him aside. Narrowing his pure white eyes at the male who bumped into his brother he stepped in his way. Nearly growling, the male looked straight at the male who bumped his brother. "Watch where you are going. I will not let you be an ass to my brother and I." Rémy said firmly, nearly growling his last few words. His brother watched a bit surprised and then pulled his brother's arm gently. "Rémy let's go." René said and soon his more muscular brothe gave in and they headed towards the dorms, fruit to avoid anymore near threatening encounters.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-06-2012, 04:25 AM

Zayne glared at the muscular male, oh he was not going to let him intimidate him into backing down, he could hold his own after all, he glared at the male. Blue eyes glared back at him as they seemed to square off with each other, shifting slightly on his feet as he was ready for a fight. "Me an ass? Really? you don't even know me and are already labeling me. All i said was for you guys to watch where you were going." he said to them as he glared once more, he hadn't even noticed that his contact had slipped a bit so a bit of red was showing.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-06-2012, 04:47 AM

René swore under his breath, knowing Rémy wouldn't back down now. "Well a gentlemen would apologize not say rude things, garçon." the muscular male said. Turning to face the male he noticed the contact in his one eye had slipped. Though that didn't matter. All people here had special abilities, or that was what René had said. Knowing this, the firey male glared at the other male with mounting anger. "Seriously it's alright. I am fine!" René said trying to stop a fight from happening. He didn't want anything bad to happen their first day at school. This was their chance to make something of themselves and if they wanted to do that they would have to keep away from fights, which was hard for Rémy. Being a dragon it was natural for him to be protective of what was his, and if someone over stepped a boundary, things would heat up real fast. Literally.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-06-2012, 05:51 AM

"Like your much of a gentleman. Talk about the kettle calling the pot black." Zayne said to him as he rolled his eyes, blinking a bit more which made his contact go back into place, he was going to back down either. His head twitched a bit as if he was fighting with something but that was hard to understand if you didn't know him. "Narttu." he said to him, letting him know that he was not the only one that knew how to speak another language. "You.....i have a question for you." he said to Rene, having turned his attention from his clearly far angrier twin. "If you have grown up as an only child.....you come here and then met him but you believe that he is just someone that can appear as if they have the same looks as you just to you. Or do you really think that he is your twin and know that he is? I ask cause i met someone that looks just like me but i am an only child." he said to him, having decided to ignore Remy for now as he tried to find the answers to the thoughts that were plaguing him for once in his life.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-06-2012, 09:09 PM

Rémy was a bit surprised that this male in front of him knew French, quite well actually. His accent was almost spot on, which was a bit of a reason why the male bit back the French aware words that wanted to fly from his mouth. Feeling René gently run his hand down his arm, the male slowly relaxed. Stepping forward the silver eyed male smiled lightly. Surprised by the question, the male tilted his head. "Un jumeau?" he said lightly and rubbed his chin. Looking the male over he smiled and snapped his fingers. "If you believe he is your twin, then find out if you are in sync. If you think along the same lines, move the same." the less muscular male said logically. "You feel connected, like he knows you better then you know yourself." Rémy added and then pulled his hair back into a pony tail. "Désolé man. I've been edgy since we arrived. All the energy here is ridiculous." the slowly calming male said making his twin smile widely at him. It was nice to see his brother calm down a bit.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 12-08-2012, 05:55 AM

Kyan looked at Chris and just shook his head. It was cute how the teachers told him what to do. "Oh it's nothing. Just my cousin." He said turning his attention back to Chris. "Now what are things you like to do?" He asked the other. The teacher was fairly interesting. More interesting from the students here. He really like th company of elder men. More entertaining because they get worried about dating some one under age.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-09-2012, 08:32 AM

Zanye cocked his head to the side as he watched Rene, thinking about the words that he was telling him, he still didn't believe it, after all he only thought that he had the power to look exactly like him only to him maybe, as if he was stealing his identity. "I highly doubt that i have a twin. I just believe that it is a male that can steal a person identity. Maybe if I had someone to witness him with me then I could know for sure what he is." he said as he mumbled, rubbing his face as he got into thought once more, he snorted slightly before he looked up at the toned male, eying him for a moment. "Of course it is...this place is loaded with people with so called powers and we are all teenagers so tons of energy is bond to be here." he said to them as he rubbed his face once more as he thinking once more, he ended up scratching at him self, a bad habit that he normally does to make him self bleed. "So what powers do you guys have?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris looked at him a bit skeptically as he looked back over at the table to see which one could possibly be the male's cousin. "Cousin? Which one is your cousin?" he asked him a bit curiously, he then begin to sniff at the air much like a dog would do when they were trying to find something that only they could smell. He then jerked his head and looked down at the student, looking him over as he tried to figure him out, he was oddly out of place, and he had a feeling that he was going to try and get with him but it was only a feeling and a fleeting thought. "Now why would you want to try and do something like that?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-10-2012, 12:16 AM

Listing to the male's hushed words made René way the possiblities and shrugged. It could be possible, though it would be odd if the male did have a twin and didn't realize it. Rémy was thinking along the same lines as his brother until he was asked what his powers were. It was a subject that he didn't like to broad cast. His race was rare, considering dragons were usually never conceived in a human woman, he also didn't have the over powering auora that most dragons had, until henwas in dragon form of course. René on the other hand perked right up. "I wield and bend light." he said and held up his hand. It began to disappear before their eyes and then solidified again. "I bend energies and can make them solid or power strikes... I usually... Change when doing so though." Rémy said slowly, looking a bit uneasy as he spoke about his powers. "I'm René and this is Rémy. Whats your name?" René said lightly.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-10-2012, 02:39 AM

Zayne looked past the twins as he thought, on it, blinking when his attention turned back towards the two of them, having thought about something completely different. He watched the light dim before it came back, he cursed a bit as he blinked and rubbed at his eyes a bit, having a hard problem letting his eyes adjust to what had just happened. A few minutes passed by before he finally had his eyes sight back, not seeing sparkles anymore, he then looked at the taller twin to see what he was going to do. Only hearing him say what he does instead of demonstrating, he thought for a few minutes before he sighed slightly, pulling a knife out of his pocket, flipping it open before he cut the palm of his hand, letting the blood pool in it for a few moments. "My power is far weirder......you see i can control my own blood." he said to them as he let them watch as he made a pendent out of his own blood, before he let it turn back into a liquid, pulling it back into his bloody and letting it make a scab over the wound he inflicted on him self. "Zayne...." was all he said when they asked about his name, he was looking rather pale as he stood there, a serious look on his face as he looked them over once more.

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-10-2012, 03:14 AM

Before Gabby began speaking, Celeste took measures to shield herself from any emotions the girl might have been experiencing. Although she would suffer from it later, she thought it better to protect herself now. "Gypsy?" she asked, a bit stunned. Blame it on my dad for keeping me totally clueless, she thought to herself, before responding.

"Me? All I can really say is that my mother died giving birth to me. My father hooked up with some women after that, producing my younger brother. Eventually, it led him to start drinking," she stated simply, shrugging. "I never really had a mother. Some of the women tried, but I never really got used to the idea. It was through my father's varying states of drunkenness that I learned of my connection to emotion."

At the request of food, she licked her lips and moved off of her bed and to the closet to find a pair of shoes. "Sure. Just let me find something better than sandals. Anything in particular you want?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-10-2012, 04:20 AM

Rémy was impressed with the blood control and a slow smile spread upon his face. "That is something remarkable, and very deadly." he said and then sighed looking tohis brother. He knew exactly what he would say. "So does it drain you alot? You're power I mean... Rémy uses his own essence of body energy when he can't find anything. So being life essence, and using blood would it be the same idea?" the silver eyed male asked, and the larger male rolled his pure white eyes. "The same thing is two different mediums used and manipulated but the idea behind it may be the same." the dragon said and then recieved a dismissive wave of the hand from his brother, making him chuckle. René didn't like being upstaged infront of new people, escepically one's who were good looking like Zayne.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-10-2012, 07:13 AM

It was soon getting late. "We should head back" he says, taking out his wallet, and paying for the bill. It would be night soon enough, and tomorrow was a big day indeed. He stood slowly, and looked over at his counterpart, hoping he would be ok with it. If not, Vincent didn't mind waiting for him at all if needed. He was used to being patient, so it wasn't anything new to him in the long run. He wondered how some of the others were doing back at the school to, he hoped they were staying out of trouble at least. If not, he would have to deal with it eventually. He sighs slightly to himself.

Aries smiled, happy to be with someone who did not look at him or think of him as a freek. He soon paused though, seeing the male from before at the end of the hall with two others. He wished he had Uncle York with him now, and glanced up at Aiden. "Do you mind if we go around? I would rather not deal with...." his voice moved off slowly, as his eyes moved back down the hall. He herd a slight sound, and looked down at his shadow. It was slightly streatching out down the hall, curious. He took a step back, and it stopped as if looking back at him. "No" he says, and his shadow slowly pulled back, pooling at his feet, even though everyone elses was perfectly fine streatched out in the hall due to the lights. He looked away from Aiden, wondering if he would think him weird or a coward. Maybe he wouldn't want to spend any more time with Aries, and that made a slight pain run through his heart for a moment, he found it odd, but said nothing about it.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-10-2012, 07:38 PM

Zayne cocked his head tot he side as he looked at Remy and Rene, he wasn't doing it to impress them but it seemed as if he had impressed them with it, which would be a first. "I suppose it is.....though if my blood mixes with yours then i can control your blood too." he said to them, he didn't know why he was letting them know all this but he just was. "Life essence......body energy.........blood.....they are all the same thing but just in a different form. You need blood to live, and blood helps give your body energy so how would it be any different from Remy's power? Yes it drains me, to makes me tired, and i pass out and lay a sleep for days depending on how much i use my power." he said to them as he rubbed the cut on the palm of his hand, he hoped that had explained what they wanted to know about his power, though it was the same idea it was still different in its' own way. He soon felt someone watching him, this made him look around quickly to see who it was, that was when his eyes landed on the male that he had just been talking about. "Are you two seeing him too or am i seeing things again?" he said to them as he pointed down the hallway to Aries, he soon began to mumble to him self as he stared at him, believing it was his imagination.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-10-2012, 10:41 PM

René smiled hearing Zayne and then chuckled. "Because Rémy changes most times when he uses his powers and it means he is a bunch more powerful." the leaner male said and Rémy sighed heavily and smacked his brother's arm for being a blabbering mouth. "I transform when I want to use more power. And it means my othe form has a lot of energy." he explained and felt his brother's mind stop and then point him to the kid that Zayne just now noticed. The kid looked practically identical to Zayne. It was kind of shocking. They had believed be was crazy up till this point when he asked about the supposed twin. "We see him Zayne. He sure looks like un jumeau." Rémy said confirming the brown haired males thoughts about the other boy looking just like him.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 12-11-2012, 01:48 AM

Kyan looked at the other. "The teacher." He said softly as he sipped some water. "Well I like to get along with anyone, especially teachers. And your file wasn't very specific. Mostly being things like your name, age and ability. That's about it. And I see you have quite the appetite." He said as he leaned back in his chair.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-11-2012, 02:43 AM

Zayne watched the male, waiting to see what he was going to do, though his mind was taken away from him by the twins that were in front of him. "I don't change." he said to them, getting curious as to what he changes into, nodding his head in understanding to them as they explained more. His eyes wandering back to the male that he swore was just stealing his identity. "Damn....i was just hoping that i was crazy." he said to them as he sighed, rubbing the back of his head before he looked at them, okay so for once in his life he was scared, if this kid was truly his twin, then he could be like their parents and try to kill him. "So you guys think he is my twin too?" he said to them before running a hand through his black hair, his seemingly blue eyes looked them over before he looked back at the couple at the end of the hall way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah....maybe he is my roommate." Chris said as he looked over at him, frowning for a moment before he looked back at the kid, already having a plate full of bones. He would have flushed if it was someone that he liked that had said that he had a large appetite, but it wasn't so he did not mind it and just brushed it off. "Good....i like to have my past to stay in the past.....i would also like to keep a student and teacher relationship with you so you do not really need to know things about me." he said to him as he pointed a freshly cleaned bone at him before he set it down, moving on to a different piece of meat.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 12-11-2012, 03:07 AM

Kyan looked at the other and raised his eyebrow. "Come on. I like to have friends and right now, I kind of don't have any." He said as he glanced at the bones. Kyan couldn't believe how much this guy was eating. It was odd. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. So Chris was with some other kid, and it had to be that kid.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-11-2012, 07:58 AM

Aries sighed, shaking his head a bit. The guy was strange, still thinking Aries was an imposter out to steal his identity or something. Aries had never met or seen the male before, and frankly he had better things to do then steal his identity. He wasn't interested in the other's identity in the least, and would never stoop so low as to try and be someone else. A slight annoyance and courage found its way into him. He took Aiden's hand once more, and pulled him down the hall so they would continue on their way, not waiting for an answer. He did not care about seeing the male or whatever he wanted to accuse him of now it was riddiculous. He did not even look at him or the twins as they passed, heading for the cafe doors. In reality though, he was squeezing Aiden's hand tightly, without even realizing it. As they passed, his shadow slid over all three of the other boys', sending a chill through their shadows they would feel through their actual bodies. He kept repeating in his head not to look back, not to give them the satisfaction. The fool did not know Aries, and had no right to accuse him of anything. How did he know it was not the other way around, and the boy was stealing his identity? It was a bit odd, and Aries wondered why anyone would want to steal his identity, especially if they knew his past. He sighed, looking down slowly.