Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-12-2017, 10:44 PM

'Well, Chobits is basically about a robot who looks like a girl" Trevor and Amanda started to explain. "But she is cast into the human world, much like you have been." They hoped that Maria would not be offended by their suggestion.

Naia was quiet during this time to listen to what Trevor and Amanda had to say. She wanted to suggest an anime, but she was not sure if Maria would be able to watch it underwater? She asked the Silverns if that would be possible.

Trevor replied, "Sure, we can definitely install a screen that Maria could watch shows and movies on."

Amanda added, "If she wants to, of course."

The three of them and several servants looked to Maria to see what she thought of the idea.

---------- Post added 06-12-2017 at 06:44 PM ----------

sailor star rainbow:

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-12-2017, 11:00 PM

Maria listens then starts to smile the story sound nice. "That sounds amazing to me. but what are shows and movies? I've never heard of such things,I know about play's. cause we have them in the ocean by are kind." she says while trying to understand what those words mean. they confused her since they had no technology in the sea. so such things as tv shows and movies where new to her. while she starts to swim around in circles. trying to think about this idea plus keep her tail in motion.

If she got to overwhelmed Maria could take a swim. around the tank to help her relax besides swimming with the dolphins. maybe even chase after some fish for fun. she was odd at times just chasing fish to scare them. as long no sharks are around she is fine. they scare her when she use to go into sunk ships.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-08-2017, 04:17 PM

The Silverns glanced at each other in amazement. They had not realized that the mermaid only heard of plays but not shows or movies. But it made since, since a lot of the technologies required electricity in order to run. And there was no electricity in the sea or ocean where the mermaid probably came from.

As they pondered this revelation, Naia noticed that Maria had started to swim a few circles around the tank. Naia came from the water too so she understood that the new information could be overwhelming. That is why she had wondered, before, if it would actually be possible for the mermaid to watch shows underwater, since electrical appliances and devices would be likely to just short-circuit and not work.

"Maybe it would be better to put on plays instead of overwhelming her with all this new information?" Naia asked Trevor and Amanda. They discussed the idea with the servants, some of whom were pretty excited by the idea of putting on plays for the mermaid. "We would love to!" they said. Some of them had put on plays before and had experience with directing, making costumes, acting, and singing.

They waited for Maria to swim back to ask her if she had any plays she wanted them to perform.

---------- Post added 08-08-2017 at 12:17 PM ----------

sailor star rainbow:

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-11-2017, 02:33 AM

Maria swims back up to the area everyone was around at. she listen before trying to recall what plays she had. heard of are even only got glimpse of some titles. one she all ways wanted to see was. midsummer night's dream and wonder if they new any musicals? "Do you know a Midsummer night's dream? I heard there was some musicals on land. I heard about one called oh now. what was it called again?
if I recall right its called My fair Lady. I found something called play bill once it fall off form. some big fancy boat it was really loud."
Maria says while hoping they could handle. her request since it was there ideas.

The mermaid knew back home under the sea. they had some musicals for kingdoms anniversary. the king would all ways ask for one. since his wife like them rarely they had plays one was forbidden. to even talk about it since most merfolks. would start to cry even if they heard the name of it. the play was about two warring kingdoms. it was part of their history yet rarely talk about.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-27-2017, 08:35 PM

The servants got really excited when the mermaid mentioned "A Midsummer Night's Dream," because some of them had been involved in a production of that play in the past. So it would be easy for them to perform the play since they already knew most of it by heart. They weren't as familiar with "My Fair Lady" but agreed that it would be fun to learn it to perform it for Maria.

"Maybe do you think it would be a good idea to build a stage?" one of the servants suggested. It would be several parts so it would be easy to take it apart and move it as needed. They would have to figure out what supplies they would need to make it, provided that the mermaid wanted the stage? and that the Silverns were okay with it?

Trevor and Amanda were enthusiastic about the idea. But where to perform once the stage was made? They would have to figure out the best spot for the stage so that the mermaid could see it well.

sailor star rainbow: you're it :D -hugs-

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-08-2017, 11:49 PM

"Please be careful I do not wish. for anyone to get hurt while building. is their any beach's near by? I think the stage would look lovely on one. plus I must admit I miss the fresh ocean breeze." she ask the humans in a polite voice. only wanting to try to help besides voice her own option. about where to build the stage at. the mermaid lets her tail relax in the water. yet was thinking about if she could take a flower are get a old. hair clip to ware once in while for her hair.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-09-2017, 12:19 AM

The servants were all charmed by how polite and respectful the mermaid was and were eager to help such a nice creature. They all insisted that it was no problem at all to build the stage so that they could start performing for her.

Trevor interjected with an idea-- "Maria, if I may -- the servants did a magnificent job building the seashell room for you. Would you be okay with living in this single room for now instead of continuing to build the rest of the cottage?"

Some of the servants started murmuring to each other, wondering why Trevor wanted to pause the seashell cottage project?

Trevor had quickly texted two of his other servants, who were architects, to come to the pool enclosure and nodded to them when they arrived. One of them held a map, which she showed to the rest of the group.

"If we were to pause work on the seashell cottage," she said, "we can instead work on expanding the pool outside until it reaches this point on the shore" -- here she pointed -- "and Maria would be able to swim out to sea to begin collecting treasure!"

Amanda was impressed by their work and added, "And we could build the stage on the beach next to the pool extension!"

They all turned to Maria to see what she thought of the idea and whether she would be okay with just having a one-room cottage for now?

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-12-2017, 10:40 PM

Maria thinks for a a good ten minutes. she wonder how long this expanding the pool would take? "Will this take months are weeks to do? I'm fine with one room since I have my bed." Maria says her home could wait. if she has time to go hunt. for more treasure would keep her busy. the mermaid would not mind the cottage taking,longer to build. if the expanding the pool have room for hurt animals it could. be useful to the Silvern's make a bit more money.

If they help sea animals out it would. look good for the family plus people love animals,it would. be a good situation on their end. even charity's likely want in, to help release animals. once they have been fully recovered then be back out in the wild. if Maria could convince any of the rare animals. to come back if Trevor would not want to keep any of them. she be able to ask animals to come back each year. his zoo is open just for that day. she was unsure if she should voice this idea are not?

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-13-2017, 11:27 PM

Trevor, Amanda, Naia and the servants all looked to and smiled kindly at the mermaid, who appeared to be deep in thought. When she finally replied, that she would be fine with one room, they all thanked her for her understanding.

Then, the Silverns turned to the servants and began discussing their plans on how to expand the pool to reach the sea, assigning different people to do different tasks such as collecting supplies, drawing up blueprints, hiring machines to dig room to expand the pool across to the sea, and other responsibilities.

Meanwhile, Naia listened to their discussion but noticed that Maria appeared to still be thinking about something. She looked over at the mermaid to see if she wanted to share her thoughts.

---------- Post added 09-13-2017 at 07:27 PM ----------

sailor star rainbow:

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-22-2017, 06:15 AM

"Um excuse me Trevor and Amanda when your done. with the plans I would like to. speak with the both of you later on." she ask them in a voice loud enough for them to hear her. but she moves around before going under the water for a bit. mostly to get some water on her head it felt less wet. after she comes back up Maria looks over at Naia. wondering if she knew any rare sea animals? her tail was moving slowly in the water.

Maria knew she wanted to move around more. but did not want to miss anything they where saying. she wanted to know what is going on. even if she can't help out to much with the plans.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-22-2017, 07:39 PM

Naia glanced over at the Silverns after the mermaid spoke. Amanda looked up from the blueprints she had been examining and said "sure, Maria!" then tugged on her brother's sleeve and whispered something in his ear. Trevor nodded, agreeing with her that perhaps it would be good to have the servants all leave, as maybe the high noise level and large number of people near the pool could be overwhelming. The two of them approached the edge of the pool where Maria was. Before they reached her, Trevor looked over his shoulder and asked a few nearby servants if they would be able to give them some privacy?

"Looks like they are asking the servants to leave," Naia commented to Maria. "Would you like me to leave as well? Just let me know if you want any privacy."

The servants nodded and bustled everyone out of the pool enclosure with their maps and blueprints in hand. Then, they shut the door.

Trevor, Amanda, Naia, and Maria were now alone in the pool enclosure aside from the various swimming fish, dolphins, and other sea creatures.

---------- Post added 09-22-2017 at 03:39 PM ----------

sailor star rainbow:

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-22-2017, 09:12 PM

Maria swims over to them close as she could. but was glad they let the servants leave the noise was loud. for her since she was more use to the ocean life. "No I would like you to stay Naia." Maria say in a happy voice to her friend. what she wanted to talk about was not. really anything private at all just a idea. mostly that may be beneficial to the Silverns. a small group of people was good enough for this.

"Well I have a idea I would. like to speak with you all about it.
hear is my idea what if,we help. out sea animals how are hurt then release them back to the ocean. but if we help any rare animals out. I can ask them to come back once each year. for when the zoo here is open it would. bring more people in plus if you chose. to help poor sea animals out a charity may. even help you cause and people just love animals. if their is some good since this idea. would be a good situation for money."
she says while letting them all know about this idea. her voice was filled with kindness and confidence in it. the tunnel they would be making. would be useful if she found any baby animals.

Symphony of the Night:

Last edited by sailor star rainbow; 09-22-2017 at 10:01 PM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-26-2017, 06:31 PM

"Aw I love that idea!" Amanda said eagerly. She turned to her brother to see how he would react to the mermaid's suggestion. She was excited to realize that Trevor had already turned to her with an enthusiastic glimmer in his eyes.

They both loved animals. In fact, their whole family had been supportive of helping endangered and rare animals for a long time. Their great-great-great-grandparents were the ones who started a reservoir for animals on their property, and their great-great-grandparents were the ones who purchased the first two dragons who now lived in a cave near their estate and just recently adopted a baby dragon of their own. The servants who helped take care of these dragons, as well as the other animals and plants, came from a long line of horticulturists, agriculturalists, and veterinarians and were trained in helping care for both common animals and flora as well as magical creatures.

"I love it too," Trevor replied. He went on to mention that many of their servants were trained to take care of marine animals, then asked Maria, "What is your experience with taking care of sea animals that are hurt or sick?"

Amanda, Trevor, and Naia all looked to Maria for her response.

sailor star rainbow:

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-28-2017, 12:27 AM

"Since I was seven years of age. I help my mother take care of hurt baby dolphins,seals,otters,sea lions and whales. but only baby ones adult whales can get a let crazy at times." she says in a clam voice listing off which animals she had help out before. thinking about what kind of things she used. to help treat the animals out with. trying to think about them slowly the treatments.

"We used some home made remedy's. as well make are own thread even bandage's. I used coral sewing needled on open wounds. if the animal lost its mother as a baby. we'd help try find a new mom if it was to young. but if they where old enough to survive with. just some help teach the baby somethings. we did what we could till became a adult." Maria explains letting the memory's help her. by talking about them in a soft tone of voice.

Symphony of the Night:

Last edited by sailor star rainbow; 04-10-2018 at 08:55 PM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-31-2017, 03:13 AM

"That's amazing!" Amanda gushed excitedly.

Trevor agreed. "That's great!" he said. "Maybe you could work with some of our marine biologists and veterinarians who live on our estate. They have been taking good care of our animals for many years. I'm sure there is a lot they could learn from you, as well as things they could teach you as well."

He turned to his servants, who all nodded and expressed their enthusiasm for working with Maria on this long-term project.

Naia also added, "What's also fantastic is that by utilizing natural resources and growing up in the marine community, I'm sure that Maria's approach to caring for the animals is always in the most sustainable way possible that is also friendly for the environment and the existing ecosystem."

sailor star rainbow: sorry for the delayed responses. I am actually going back on hiatus soon after the new year but I will try to come online sometimes and definitely be back in maybe April? hopefully sooner though

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-10-2018, 09:39 PM

Maria starts to blush happy to hear they all agreed with her. "That would be nice to learn some new things. I hope to find some new rare sea plants and maybe some new fish friends." she says with a smile on her face then moves her tail a bit. Maria was thinking about when they could start doing this. besides her hunting for new ships to explore. yet wonder what it would be like to live on land?

Symphony of the Night: ((sorry make you wait so long))