Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2017, 05:40 AM

Vincent just nods a bit at his words. "The only way I'd be able to pick anything is to go look." And he has a feeling that that is not an option in this case. He just looks sad at Alexander's words, but it's not like he expected much different anyway, but a small part of him was hoping, just a little bit. "So I'm in a cage essentially." He says softly, mostly to himself. He can't find it in himself to be angry, just really sad. Maybe he should've let his friend kill him. Maybe that would have been better. At least then, one of them would be free to roam. There's nothing he wants, beyond what he can't have. He doesn't blame Alexander, not at this point....not after he was willing to let him go back and try to explain the situation, to get the items back to them and all. "I'm going to get back to sleep now." It depresses him too much to think of his future. He's essentially a pet now, even if Alexander doesn't see it that way. And so he goes to pad off and find somewhere comfortable to sleep.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-11-2017, 05:04 AM

He watched Vincent's behavior and reaction showing no emotions on his face. While he knew what Vincent was going through was hard, he also knew this city better and it's cruel reality for humans. It was what was best for Vincent and that was what he would keep telling himself. He would rather have a guilty conscience over saying no than Vincent's dead body. "Very well," he said coldly returning to his work before him. Vincent would come to understand with time. He was smart enough to see reason with time Alexander thought to himself. He wouldn't let this guilt get to him. He knew he had no reason to feel this way logically. Work would busy him and distract him enough to rid himself of such thoughts.

[sorry it took me so long was out of town for the weekend to see family]

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-11-2017, 05:19 AM

Vincent can't blame Alexander, there's no way. Even after his games and all, he was still going to help him get the items for his people...so he's not horrible. He just hates how it turned out. His friend is dead, and he has no freedom. He's stuck inside a nice place, but it's just, really, a gilded cage. With the way he grew up and all, he'd rather be dead than in a cage. But he also isn't one to off himself either.

He just lays down on a couch, curling up into the fetal position, face kind of buried into the couch, before falling asleep again. This time he has nightmares involving his friend.

(Did you have fun?)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2017, 04:38 AM

Little things that required his attention were enough to distract him for a small time, but he still felt a small pang of guilt about Vincent. It was completely illogical to him, but yet it was still there and it aggravated Alexander that he felt this way. He hadn't felt guilt for something this insignificant in a long time. He stood up grabbing the remainder of his drink from his desk and drank the last of it. He could hear Vincent's steady breathing off in the house and knew he must be asleep at the moment. There was one way to rid himself of his silly guilt. As much as he disliked this option allowing Vincent to go out to shop would help.
Alexander found the room Vincent had curled up in and he stood in the doorway watching him. He seemed to be dreaming whether it be good or bad was unknown, but he could guess which after his recent events. "Vincent," he said hoping this would be enough to wake him.

[It was fun got to see my uncle and his kids and we went to the zoo ^^]

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-12-2017, 05:12 AM

Vincent jerks and yelps when he hears his name before looking around confused. He doesn't know exactly what freaked him out, but something did. He yawns a bit, rubbing his eyes as well. He moves to sit up. "Do you need something?" He asks. Is Alexander already regretting his choice to keep Vincent? To help him? He hopes not. He has no clue what he would do if that happened. He watches Alexander, obviously still half-asleep.

(Good...I wanna go to the zoo.)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-14-2017, 12:05 AM

Another wave of guilt flowed through him as Vincent yelps when he wakes up. If he wasn't frowning before he is now and his mood sinks lower. "Get up, we are going out," he said throwing a leather jacket into the room letting it land at Vincent's feet. This was all against his better judgment and he knew he'd regret it later, but it'd free him of guilt . At least that is what he hoped, Alexander turned away and began to leave. "I'll be in the kitchen, do not make me wait." His bitter attitude seeping through now. It was intentionally aimed at Vincent, but seeing as he was the only one there to be on the receiving end. He sulked off to the kitchen to wait.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-14-2017, 12:49 AM

Vincent does realize that Alexander is unhappy, though not why at the moment. He makes a little noise and tries to make himself appear smaller when he realizes how angry Alexander seems. "Did...did I do something wrong?" He asks softly. He does move quickly either way, picking up and putting on the jacket before heading to the kitchen, just watching Alexander for the moment.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-14-2017, 01:28 AM

"No, you have done nothing wrong," he wanted to add a yet, but that would be childish and he knew it. His problem with his emotions and thoughts were his alone, but it didn't make them any less of a pain. "Keep the jacket on and your wrist cover." He looked over to Vincent and tried to calm his attitude. He could tell it was causing him a certain amount of distress. It was silly considering he had tried so hard to capture him with little guilt less than 24 hours ago. Human emotions at their best, but they were foreign to him after all this time. "We are going shopping so you may pick out your own food," he said ruffling his hair a bit before turning to the door.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-14-2017, 01:47 AM

If Alexander had said yet, it would've made Vincent feel worse, feel like he's doomed to mess up essentially. So it's good he kept that back. He nods a bit at Alexander's words. "Will do." He understands how bad it could be for Alexander if he's found out....let alone how bad it would be for himself. He perks up at Alexander's words and all before hugging him tightly. "Thank you." It's a distraction from his nightmares and thoughts for the moment: it makes him happy.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-14-2017, 03:21 AM

Alexander tenses at the hug stopping mid step. He peered down at the arms wrapped around him tightly and mentally sighed. He could feel the sense of guilt fading, but it still bothered him nonetheless that he felt these thing. "You are welcome," he muttered pulling Vincent's arms off of him and stepping away. He knew Vincent's actions came from a good place. "Don't worry about the prices. Pick whatever you like or looks good." He gave him a half smile before walking out the door.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-14-2017, 03:37 AM

"You don't like hugs?" Vincent asks softly, noticing the tensing and all. He didn't mean to bother him or anything. He was just really happy and all. He tilts his head a bit. "I'll still be looking at prices." He's not going to get really expensive things or anything of the like. He just pads after him, staying a bit close. He doesn't know who he can trust, so he's going to stick close to Alexander.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-14-2017, 03:49 AM

"I don't mind them....Yours just came out of nowhere," he sighed out as he continued down his drive. Physical contact truly didn't bother, but in his unstable mood it wasn't something he specifically wanted thrown at him. "I'm not upset if that is bothering you," he'd get over his foul mood sooner or later. He ignored Vincent's comment about not looking at prices he wouldn't force him to buy something. If he did not want something of better quality that was his own lose.
As they approach the end of the drive Alexander punched in a code for the locked gate and threw it open ushering Vincent out before shutting it behind them. "Keep talking to a minimum and should someone talk to you. You are out learning to shop for a new position." Alexander doubted it would come down to that, but better to cover all possibilities.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-02-2017, 03:37 AM

Vincent nods a bit. "Oh...okay then." He says softly. He lets the silence stay as he looks out the window, just seeing what's there and all. On prices, Vincent just can't understand anything being over a certain price range. Of course, he may not fully understand how good quality something is for the price it is. Vincent just goes on, nodding a bit at Alexander's words. "Okay. I'll try." He says softly. "Anything else I should know?"

(I am so sorry, Menewsha...it didn't pop up in my subscriptions as there was a reply D:

Well, I probably won't be checking this anymore. I mean, it is my fault for not seeing the reply, I should've checked manually, but either way...I can't guarantee I'll check menewsha again. So....this might be goodbye. )

Last edited by Cat Eye; 06-15-2017 at 04:18 AM..