View Poll Results: Your work in Area 51 and you have your own Nova but she was is so much pain, what would you do?
Help her escape 4 57.14%
Keep her there and let her be tormented 0 0%
Kill her yourself. 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-25-2013, 01:49 AM

"Yeah yeah." Finx said nochalantly waving her hand in the air. "Whatever you say master."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-25-2013, 04:14 AM

Todd's hurt turned to anger."Alright,that's it!" He said,stepping in front of Finx."I've had enough.I let you treat me like I'm nothing because I feel that you have every right to be angry.I listen to your constant insults,even though I'm never anything but kind to you.I've tried so many times to show you how I feel,but you just keep shooting me down without a thought.I know you've never known love or affection,but this has nothing to do with that.You do this just to be cruel.I wish you would just for once give me a chance,Finx! I am not your master,I never have been and I never will be! All I want is to protect you,and to love you without either of us being in trouble for it! Is that really such a horrible thing to you?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-28-2013, 07:44 PM

"Yes." Finx said simple "Because you are my master and you should act like one. Not like a love sick puppy with no hope but a snowball in hades hope.'' she sighed "I am sorry master I should not have spoken so but thats what we are a master and his...for lack of nicer word loyal slave and that is all we will ever be." she turned to look down the hall. "We should hurry before the others come and ask us what is taking so long."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-29-2013, 03:51 AM

Todd stayed put where he was."No.No,I'm not going anywhere." He said."You can go ahead,but I refuse to be your master anymore.I'd rather be reassigned than be tortured by you anymore." He told her.One way or another,he was going to prove that they didn't have to be master and servant.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-29-2013, 07:25 PM

"Do as you see fit." Finx said "You shall have to take me to the boss however and tell them why you don't want me anymore." she smiled softly.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-31-2013, 03:16 AM

Todd nearly cried."I never said I don't want you anymore! For God'd sake,I love you! But you'll never love me back,so what can I do?!" He asked in frustration.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-01-2013, 01:36 AM

Finx shrugged "How should I know?" she sighed "Can we just go get my testing done and over with?"

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 02-01-2013, 02:07 AM

(Hey guys. I think you should wait for Gothica and the others, so no one has to go searching for those they are responding to.)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-01-2013, 03:56 AM

((Good idea.))

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-05-2013, 07:21 AM

[ Inuyami:
Temple:
BloodBaine:

I need your post in order to continue]

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-05-2013, 02:40 PM

[My last post follows where everything is now :) with i believe most of the stuff being in the upper room. Im holding Hikari and standing next to jared]

Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explici...

Old 02-09-2013, 07:57 PM

((What happened to Temple???))

Not letting his sword fall to his side, Leon surveyed the situation. John was with his Nova and Tylic was being held back by two men. His eyes flitted across the others' faces, trying to figure out the possible courses of action he could take. Not taking his eyes off his comrads, Leon bent down and wiped the blood off his blade with one of the scientist's labcoats. Then slowly standing again, he pointed his sword at one of the men. "Hand over Tylic. There's no need for excess bloodshed. But, I'll hurt you if I have to."

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 02-09-2013, 10:21 PM

Cain looked as his nova as she ignored him he walked over and set the food on the bed "Eat were late for you testing we have to hurry and if you really don't want to ill carry you there my self and strap you up" Cain undid the straight jacket to let her eat. Cain walked over to the wall on the other side on the room were he sat his gun down and sat as he started adjusting his suit he started going through the old files in his visor when he found his kill counter a program in his suit that counts off every kill the the suit has in it data banks. "hurry up and finish eating" Cain sighed as he got up grabbing his gun.

Last edited by Temple; 02-10-2013 at 04:04 AM..

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 02-09-2013, 11:36 PM

"What?! Where are we going?!",Zanthe demanded. Sitting up on bed, she heard the alarms going off. "I'm not going anywhere until you remove my straight jacket.",she hissed. "Without it I will be barely able to move let alone fight if I have to!" Zanthe was glaring at the man. He had to get her out of the jacket. It was the only way she could possibly have a chance to escape. It was the perfect setting, people in dissaray, trying to figure out what was going on. And the alarms would confuse the others, so that would help her plan even more. Zanthe hadn't lied, she need that straight jacket off to fight. But what she didn't say was that she might be fighting him.

Temple

Old 02-09-2013, 11:59 PM

Cain turned as he glared at her for a second soon pointing his gun at the ceiling and pulling out his combat knife I'm leaving here if you want to fallow me fine" Cain new even though he wasn't able to kill her that the other men might not feel the same way she had her dangers to deal with also and Cain wasn't going to help if she didn't need it and with that jacket on she would need all the help in the world Cain walked over "lets get out of here" Cain cut down the straight jacket as he turned and started walking down the hallway again.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 02-10-2013, 12:08 AM

Zanthe smirked. 'He isn't very smart is he? I can't believe he just played into my hands like that.',she thought to herself. Silently following him, the smile never left her face. Looking at him from behind, he looked just like a regular guy. In a suit of armor, that is. But what bugged her is that he didn't even act human, let alone rely on his human abilities. All he did was play around with that suit all day. Zanthe couldn't figure him out, normally any human's intentions could be read like a picture book. But he infuriated her. She didn't know what to expect next, nor could she detect his motives.

Temple

Old 02-10-2013, 12:27 AM

Cain stooped at a corner as a bunch of guards ran by Cain watched as almost almost all of them ran by when he pulled his knife out and plunged it into one of the guards heads and before he hit the ground Cain had pulled out the guards side are and shot the rest of the guards killing them then signaling for Zanthe to fallow as he drooped the empty side arm and looked back he saw as Zanthe was smiling "This isn't a game and you shouldn't in joy killing people these men had family's kids and yet you smile like all of this is one big game huh" Cain said in an emotionless state as he turned and made his way back down the hallway.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-10-2013, 03:40 AM

((GUYS!!! Gothy said that the escape attempt was over,because she didn't give the go-ahead for it yet! Please pay attention!))

Temple

Old 02-10-2013, 03:54 AM

(oh sorry there fixed post please ignore the other posts)

Last edited by Temple; 02-10-2013 at 04:05 AM..

Daeman35

Old 02-10-2013, 10:39 PM

(Gem, Their fine. They were just replying to what happened during the failed rebellion. As long as it didnt continue, they are good. We have to wait for Gothy to post though in order to know what happens next.)

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 02-11-2013, 03:17 AM

"I shouldn't enjoy killing people?! You're practically a killing machine! I don't think there's much of a difference between us." Walking alongside him, Zanthe's smile disappeared. Did he really feel for this people or did he just pity their existence? After being locked up for so long she had forgotten the meaning of sympathy or mercy. And she assumed he felt the same.

Temple

Old 02-11-2013, 03:29 AM

(I had to fix me first post we arnt breaking out yet we have to wait.)

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 02-11-2013, 03:50 AM

((Dang, I was confused because Daeman said we could and Gemini said we couldn't. I guess I'm just a whole ball of confused! Lol ))

Daeman35

Old 02-11-2013, 04:18 AM

(O.O I didnt say we could. I said I didnt know if we could or couldnt. Gothy made it so that we couldnt so she stopped it right then and there. She didnt mind that we tried, she just didnt want us to continue right now. Then we will have our rebellion later.)

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 02-11-2013, 07:03 PM

((Ok, well I'll Pm here about this. Because she seems to be on but I don't know if she's having a writers block or something. I'll check.))