You're already half there, Miss Pantsless. xDD

Lady Star
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Lady Star

Old 05-23-2007, 06:12 PM

That pet looks awsome! And it has your colors DL ^^

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-23-2007, 06:52 PM

Of course I like her Ji-chan. She did well with my colors ANDAND she actually added some bone stuff. <33 Whats not to like? xD *glomps* But still I am more eager then ever now in wanting to get a hold of the adults. ;-; But I know gotta wait soo we'll have to settle with mid-adults to RP. This is of course asuming I can figure how I want her to play her. Never have I had such issues for a character.

*sees the streaking Tre-Tre and tosses a pillow at* Muahaha, where ya going? STAY FOR AWHILE! Or I glue you to couch and then you'll have no choice. ;]

Aww you don't have to visit here if ya don't want to Marina, but thank you all the same for that. ^^ Andd I knowww. I just love these colors. <3 Are my favorite *duh* and so I try to get them on like everything if possible. XD It helps my stuff be more.. unique for starters since not many use those colors together and mroe so because many know these are my colors. =3

Muahaha, yup thats right Ms.Star. I just couldn't resist. XDD I thought for like 2 seconds if I wanted to go with my colors or "normal" colors but of course you see what I chose. XD Was soo happy to get it. ^^ Ji-chan's came out really well too. I love the face features the most. Not sure why. o__O

Tre Le Coco

Old 05-24-2007, 12:34 PM

:o i hope thats not super glue..cos your gonna hurt my bare butt xDDDDD

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-25-2007, 01:52 AM

Psh, super glue is for wimps. I'll use STICK GLUE for you. *gringrin*

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-25-2007, 02:06 AM

what about Gorilla glue?

Marina
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Marina

Old 05-25-2007, 03:34 AM

A gift for DL because she's been such a sweetheart to me. :3

Base by Jishin, Pallette by ... umm ... starts with a K that already did art for you, photoshop art. xD;
I hope you don't mind that I used another's pallette and the little wings like I gave A'iel. I just couldn't get the largerwings to look right in coordination with the tail.

Edit: The pallette is by Kazal. xD

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-25-2007, 03:42 AM

omg hahah thats adorable *pokes it and jumps back* Myla would probably bite my fingers off >.>" muhahaha *waits to see what DL will say ^o^

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-25-2007, 08:36 PM

t0 Ji-chan - I said it before I say it again, *forgot*, no clue what kinda glue that is...

t0 Marina - Awwww!! *dies of cuteness but clings to it with all the fiber in her* soo cyooot!! Aww you really shouldn't have hon, not worth such cuteness. I do thank you very much for wanting to make and more so in doing a good job at it. <33 Whee. *squees and dances* I love it.

And the wings are fine. xD I understand about the size as Tre had the same issue which is why she gave me 2 versions - one with and one without wings. ^^;

Now about repaying the gesture, I have to think about it. Not sure what you like as far as art goes. Do you have any OCs? I can't give any gold right now since banks are closed on us. ;_;

Hehe so cyoot. <3 I'll add that one to the first page and such soon. However you are spelling the artist's name wrong. xD;; The name is Kazul. With a u not a 2nd a.

Marina
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-25-2007, 10:40 PM

I'm just glad you approve of my interpretation of her. :3
Thank you very much for the encouragement. <3

And I was wondering why there were two versions of virtually the same doll in your gallery. Tre has a very amazing style. *o*

As far as repaying the gesture, maybe I'll have to think, 'cause I've got a crappy avatar right now, and am in the process of inventing my own OC now just because you two have inspired me. xDD
So, of course I'll show it to you two when I'm done. <3

Also, I noticed I had misspelled the name when I went to track down the profile for proper credit to post in my dA and didn't find the person. xDDD
So I had to trek all the way back to the thread, click the image, and read the fine print before I felt like a total retard.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-25-2007, 10:51 PM

ohhh your own OC ne? this will be your first? do you plan to RP with it? have you decided on a sex? *curious curious* hahah sorry for all the questions *snort* its fun to learn about other peoples OC's though *nods* its one of my fave things to do online ^^;; RP and read peoples info about their OC's

Marina
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-25-2007, 11:24 PM

Yes, this would be my first OC. I don't really know if I'd RP with it or not. I mean, I do read novels and what not, but I just don't know how specific I want to get with the character just yet. But I know for sure that I want it to be a girl, just because if I do wind up RPing with her, it'd be easier since I am a girl. xD
I've been digging through my old stacks of magazines just for ideas on hairstyles, fashion, etc. and just all the doller websites that have pallettes just to look at all the colors that could be put together. But I'm fairly positive I want one of the colors to be orange, purple, or teal. Those are my three favorites. <3

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-26-2007, 12:50 AM

*grin* heheh sounds fun, i have a purple oc (well sorta) and those other colors i like very much as well ^^ I'm a huge can of greens and blues and like to use them every chance i get. but at the same time earthy colors seem to follow me everywhere since I'm a big nature freak (and thus, so are all my OC's). sounds so lovely ^o^ i always came up with all my OC's after reading a few good books. and then i would decide the particulars about them in the shower, and doodle on the glass to design hair style and such. and of course a few were made for me (Kyrylo and Artemis) since they are pets from a shop. granted both of them were semi custom pets, but their solid pictures are the original artworks by the people i bought them from ^o^

RPing is lovely ^.~ really helps you improve your writing and get to know people. the BandC is really neat that way cause its like a really close knit little community where everyone essentially gets to know everyone else pretty darn well ^^ its lovely.

and yay for female! female i can draw ^o^

Marina
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-26-2007, 02:22 AM

I know this may come out kind of weird sounding, but you're fascinating, Jitsumi. Really, you are. xD
I wish I had that kind of imagination. Like I said, I do read, but not often enough since I'm technically a full-time nanny, even though I'm not a live-in one. So, my time is usually plagued by children, so the best of what character designs I can pull together are probably going to come from video games since that's something the kids let me do in peace as long as I bring some for them, too. Yay for spreading nerd-dom? xD

...B... and... C...? I'm so clueless. I've had dial-up for so long, I haven't even discovered a fraction of the internet that you probably have.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-26-2007, 02:50 AM

heheh that does sound funny *chortles* i guess its my way of amusing myself when I'm bored? i am sorta like a baby sitter as well (cept hes my own son) but.. well to be totally honest i would much rather be in school studying or at a job meeting new people and facing challenges, sooo i stay at home with the baby and play while my husband goes to work full time. and when i play i think about random stuff to amuse myself, cause who am i kidding, little kids are cute but playing with them can be insanely boring (my son is 2) so.. er.. i daydream about other things ^^;;

hahah baby sitting sounds like a tiring job, more so then other things i've done, little kids have that uncanny ability to never get tired when you are around, and they wear me out more then anything else. *snort* my husband has 6 siblings and when we go to his parents house its just insane seeing that many kids running around doing stuff @.@

oh B and C breedables and custom? not really sure if that's what it stands for but in the art forum there is a breedable sub-forum and you can "buy" little pets, and most of them are pretty RP heavy. like the guy in my sig is from one of the shops on here and i RP with about *thinks* 7 other people about their "world" ^^; actually we are having an event Monday night where there are riddles and such, if you'd like to swing by and check it out ^^

Marina
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-26-2007, 03:02 AM

I just kind of sleep when I'm bored anymore. xD;
And I sleep too deeply to dream, so I'm just kind of screwed creatively unless I see something that really inspires me to get drawing or whatever. xD
I'm only a nanny for that family, 'cause when I was in high school, they had me over to babysit at least twice a month, and the kids just love me. Yeah, they're a handful way too often, but we've got a reward chart-- every five times they cooperate and do everything I ask without question, the sixth time I bring over video games or a movie. They've got an N64, so I usually just bring over a game or two that I have from my past that they enjoy, but I've also got to be careful and make sure it's a multiplayer one or they'll argue, and things will get out of hand quick.

And wow. Just wow. Your husband has six siblings? SIX? That's just insane. My boyfriend technically has five other siblings. But only one of them is biological. The others are step-siblings. I enjoy his step sisters' company since they're about our age, but his brothers just piss me off. And it doesn't help that the oldest has a little boy that's six now, and is clingly like hell. >_<

Interesting. I may have to stop by and check it out. I've technically got Monday off, but with it being Memorial Day, and my family being completely random, I have no idea what that day will entail for me. xD;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-26-2007, 04:06 AM

yeaps 6 siblings, 25, 21, 13, 11, 8, 6, 4 (all of them together) and I'm married to the 21 yr old. hes such a peach though ^o^

*grin* when I'm bored i pace ^^;; it makes for good thing to annoy people with to make them do something interesting with you *cackles* granted most of the time i just pace and mumble to myself about something on my mind.

wow.. lots of step-siblings O.o' i have 2 half sibs ^^ different dads. and er.. well my bro and i get on egh terms.. hes a good 10 years younger so its hard to find something in common we both like, and also by that time my parents had gone all soft so he's rarely disciplined.. which annoys the bejebus out of me since I'm the eldest. heheh i get along with all rens (my hubby) sibs but the oldest ^^;; he seems to think i "stole" his brother away from him or some such nonsense.. so hes not exactly civil to me.. and i have to admit when hes being a jerk i return the favor.

yay if you do have time it would be neat for you to see ^^

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-26-2007, 12:29 PM

*Comes in grumbling* Ugh, what a crappy day. >.< I'll reply to everything later, after I get some sleep, but I was able to get back on for a bit and since no one was around to bug I figured I'd work a bit on this thread of mine. Soo with that said, my 2nd OC post is now filled with my black and purple character. :3

I am far from done but to tired to do any more so what is there is enough for now. I also intend to put up a quick explanation as to what I mean by furry and feral since I know its a term not everyone is used to so that I can save from being asked. XD;;

Until then thanks for chatting here ladies. Its nice to be able to have something to read at meh thread even when it not focus on me which I'll read later though. ^^ Now I go to bed. I HOPE to be around this afternoon/evening if my internet lets me. D=

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-26-2007, 01:33 PM

awww yay! Heshana is up! lol all you need to do is add Mayunza now *snort* and possibly the other girl in our RP that i can never remember her name with Ladu? lol your like me. when we get bored we work on our half finished threads. *snort* i need to work on my journal for my Whimsies still, a little bit of stuff still not done and i have a new post to type up also on their growing ^^;;

sweet dreams DL hope you have a lovely rest ^o^

Marina
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-26-2007, 02:18 PM

@Jitsumi: Wowies, Jitsumi. That's quite the age range. o_o
Glad you snagged the good'un, though. ;D

Yeah, my boyfriend has four step-siblings. Two that are older than him, and two that are younger, as well as the one biological one. Sadly, though, one of the older ones(I never got the chance to meet him) isn't with us anymore. Fatal car accident. ._.
But the numbers would've been 32, 28, 23, 19, 11, and 6. Currently with 32 being the missing one, and 23 being my lovey.

Pacing is always a good tactic to get almost anything whether you're bored or truly annoyed with something. It just depends on the reactions of the people around you. Mumbling just adds to the charm. xD

@DL: I'm sorry you had a crappy day. D; It purely feels terrible when those happen. *Gives you a big hug*
I hope you feel much better when you return. :3
Edit: And oh my, I just noticed Heshana. *o*
The colors are gorgeous, and her design made me just sit and stare for a while. That's a good thing, I promise. xD

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-26-2007, 02:30 PM

*nods* huge age range considering all the same parents, but then your mans family has quite the range also O.o; that a lot of siblings to have on any day. hahah I'd like to think i snagged the good one also *chortles*

humm I'm not entirely sure how many half siblings i have, last i heard my bio dad had 3 children? so i guess all in all that makes 5 sibs? but then i don't know the three so not much going on in that front. hell i don't even know Biodad aside from that fact that he was a very stupid younger man, and i probably would lose my temper and chew him out if i ever met him.

I'm sorry about your boyfriends family's loss. its always really sad when we lose someone ne? my half sister (of the two i know and grew up with) died in 2000 because a motorcycle ran into us. Its really weird feeling to lose a sibling your really close to, at first feels like they are really just on vacation or something, and then you finally get it that they are gone and its just a whole bunch of numbness. now that i think about it, her birthday is in 4 days... she would have been 18 this year.

hahah i pace on the phone also, always annoys my husband cause i loop through the bathroom and then the conversation sort of echo's through the apartment. *snort* and lately my son has taken to following me around chattering away in his baby babble after me when i have the phone. mmm <3 pacing.. *snort* such a nice way to vent without actually having to say anything.

*pat pats DL* are the storms that are making Texas so darn miserable this last few days maybe heading your way and attacking your DSL? cause if that's the case this coming week isn't going to be much better ^^;;

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-26-2007, 02:57 PM

awww mayunza is really a beauty *o*
/jitsu ask me to go and see your new baby <333

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-26-2007, 10:09 PM

t0 Marina - Oh yes, you did a really good job. ^^ And I love the face too. You actually changed the nose and mouth a bit which is great. <3 Thats all I really hope for from dollers rather then changing the entire face shape.

Haha yeah thats why. She wasn't sure if I would like the wings since it looks a bit cluttered and would perfer without so she just gave me both and I love both. XD I just wanna order an edit for 'em though since the tummy and such isn't that way no more so that way I can have a Tre-Tre doll thats up-to-date. :33

Ohh its alot of fun to make characters. <3 Though I had no idea I was enough to ever inspire anyone. XD *giggle* so thats a nice thought. <33 *glee* I am sure you'll have fun if you like getting art and-or if you like to RP. :3 We'll look forward to seeing it but until then I'll just keep in mind that one day I want to get something for you but something you like, not just anything as that kills the purpose. Time is of no value. ^^

Hehe thank you very much. Her design is 100000% my creation. The only thing is the artist was the one who put my thought to puter so that I can share what was in my head for her to the world. <3 I was very, very picky. Explaining with a lot of details and samples when needed and yeah. But as you see she did great. I only regret the fact she wasn't able to finish the set but erf, I know there are many of talented artists, especially on DA soo when I got some funds I might try to commish for a real one unless I can find someone on this place or gaia. But I doubt it since don't see many furrys much let alone dragons. D=

t0 Ji-chan - LOL, yeah so that it would seem. I still got so much I need to do. >.< But I think for now I'll focus on getting my posts going for our RPs, yes even May and then try to get the rest of our posts for the thread done. Only 2 and not alot of detail for each soo should be quick enough. Anddd thank you. <3 Oddly enough I for once, slept great. My mood is SO much better today and thats scareh. o_O *hugs*

And about the DSL, I explained it already in 2 other places. LOL. Not gonna do it again. xP

t0 Yie - *swan dive tackles* Heyyyyy there sweety. ^__^ You are welcome to visit anytime and thanks for that. Its good seeing you and and I know. Its so lovely. *.* I was lucky to be able to get her. I look forward to playing with her even though.. I will be a newb all over again due to her specie. ^^; Buut I'll try. xD

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-26-2007, 10:14 PM

Ohh and yeah I will add May to the list also. It will just be a very small one since are no dolls, don't think ever will be and then just one image. xD Plus its info I have to think up for the first time so yeah gonna take some time. >.<

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-26-2007, 10:37 PM

yay for having DL with a better mood today! yie also sleep early. getting enough sleep at night is so much differ yah. hahah i am so scary when i just wake up usually in the morning especially when i dont get enough sleep. it's like "i burn" XDDD /easy to get angry XD

and wah!! i got tackled in swan style! /ohnoo /collapsed for sure i will hurray!! <33 awww lolx. yie so weak at pet type rp especially cuz yie is so bad at trying to have the real feeling inside animal unless it's a cat or so TTATT you both started rp-ing this one already? at roleplaying forum is it ? *o* good also that you both rp-ing here then gaia. can get golds by writing XD <33