Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-08-2013, 06:34 AM

Pegasus Academy, one of the most well known schools known to exist for the mythical creatures all over the world. From the Greek Mythical Hydra to the Japanese Kappa, this school as designed to help young creatures control their powers and better understand humans so they can live in peace. The classes range from Home Ec. to defensive training, learning different languages to the history of the humans and Mythics. Students are required to be in their human forms so it can be comfortable for everyone and things to be in order. However there is a dark secret all the students know about and have to obey this rule. Minotaurs and Centaurs are strictly forbidden to enter school grounds or been seen at all. The Elders of the School believe they have a short fuse towards anything not like them and will kill on instinct.

Many students fear the Minotaurs and Centaurs while the rest want them to be in the school with them. Things aren't always as they seem to be at Pegasus Academy, how long will it be until you see the truth with your own eyes?
---------------------------------------------

Skeleton:

Name:
Grade: [9-12]
Species:
Powers: [reasonable]
Bio:
Other:
Pic: [human and true form][/QUOTE]

Name: Todd Hunter
Grade: 11
Species: Incubus
Powers: Shadow manipulation,flight,transformation,aura reading.
Bio: Todd is an Irish born vampire,who was born a little different from the rest of his family.For unknown reasons,Todd was born an Incubus,with a need to drink souls as well as blood,an ability to go out in the daytime,and enhanced abilities and looks.In addition,he is able to reproduce,even though male vampires are supposed to be unable to do so.In Todd's family,only females are able to reproduce,meaning that they have to use humans to have babies,but Todd is able to reproduce with any other species as well as his own.He grew up with his family treating him differently,and when he finally got to the Academy,he had a rather dark,loner type personality.Because of his looks and natural attractiveness to females (due to the need to reproduce) Many girls like him,and he has a large fan following,though he doesn't pay much attention to them.He's seen as the "bad boy" and the dark,artistic type.Todd doesn't speak much,but when he does,his thick Irish accent makes sure people listen.
Other: Despite his status at school,Todd is actually rather sensitive and kind.He's very shy,artistic,and loves animals.He does his best to stay away from others when his thirst is at it's peak.
Pic:

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-08-2013, 07:18 AM

[SO CUTE XDDD]

Name: Heartia Gerio
Grade: 11
Species: Minotaur centaur hybrid
Powers: Earth, transformation and Song
Bio: Heartia is the shy yet friendly type. She does wonderful in school and likes learning new things. However, the somewhat star student has a secret. She isn't suppose to be at Pegasus Academy due to what she is, a minotaur centaur hybrid. She was born from the strongest male minotaur and the fastest female centaur. Her kind are strictly forbidden from comes near the school. Heartia is doing this for her friends and family, she wants to show everyone that minotaurs and centaurs are friendly, caring and understandable creatures even with the bad rep. When she leaves school, she teaches her people how to read, write, do math and a little more english. Heartia is very talented and has managed to stay hidden for years, however, she has a strange feeling, something bad is going to happen.
Other: Heartia was born with bright red-ish purple eyes and a strange sort -of glittery symbol in her left eye. She was often picked on by the other kids when she was younger and now has the habit of closing her eyes so no one can see it.
Pic:
human
true

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-09-2013, 03:30 AM

((thanks ^-^ Took me a while to find that pic,and I had trouble choosing between a couple.))
It was business as usual for Todd Hunter,Pegasus Academy's resident bad boy incubus.He sat outside the school building on the front steps,eyes closed,enjoying the sun on his face.Todd was well aware that he was incredibly lucky to be able to sit in the sun,and he never took it for granted.Today,he was one of the first to school and decided to enjoy the quiet before the fangirls showed up.Just as the thought crossed his mind,a group of about five girls was surrounding him,all squealing and asking questions.Soon enough,more of them showed up.As time went on and it got closer to time for the doors to open,more girls showed up-along with a few boys.At this point,Todd was seriously considering turning into a tiger and eating them.He wondered if there was any person at all that wasn't some kind of hopeless fangirl."C'mon bell,ring already..." He muttered.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-09-2013, 09:11 AM

Heartia Gerio walked along the path to school like she did everyday. She looked at the ground through the slights of her light green bangs, making sure no one saw her. Her school dress shoes tapped the ground in a steady beat, opening her eyes and looked around again. Heartia always make sure there was no one around to make fun of her eyes. They were an ugly color to her, red-ish purple with a strange symbol in the right eye. A heavy sigh as she approached the school, Heartia saw a group if girls surrounding something. Curiously, she walked and say it was a boy sitting in front of the school. 'I wonder if I can just squeeze through.' She thought to herself as she made a way through. Keeping her eyes closed still, Heartia made it to the front of the girls and and seen the incubus boy. "Terribly sorry, please excuse me." Heartia said in a soft voice, she suddenly gasped as she bumped into someone and it was one of the fangirls. "You don't belong here. Go away thing. Someone as ugly as you doesn't belong here." one girl said. Heartia backed away slowly and waves her hands in front of her. Heartia turned her head and started shaking. "I-I-I d-d-didn't m-mean too." She said as she looked and tripped backwards.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 02-09-2013 at 07:55 PM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-10-2013, 03:52 AM

Naturally,since it was something out of the ordinary,Todd noticed the new girl being pushed around.He knew the fangirls could be vicious to eachother,and anyone new to the scene could be ripped to shreds.Quick as a thought,he turned to shadow,slipped around the crowd,and changed back in time to catch the girl."Sorry about that.They're all just cutthroat jerks." He said to her quietly,setting her back on her feet.Then,with fury in his eyes,he turned to the crowd."That was utterly disgraceful.uafásach!I am truly disappointed in all of you.I expect better behavior from anyone wanting to talk to me.If something like this happens again,I'll just have to report all of you to the headmaster,and you will never see me again." He told them.The response,of course,was an immediate group apology,complete with crying and begging forgiveness.Once he managed to calm them,he turned away from the girls and walked towards the school,motioning for the new girl to follow.It was almost time for the bell to ring.
((I'm basically using Shojo manga type fangirls here ))

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-10-2013, 08:56 AM

Heartia gasped sharply and looked up to see the boy holding her when he was just sitting on the steps. She blushed a light pink as she stood up with his help. Her eyes were closed as she hear his spoke to the girls who were around him. They started saying sorry and begged for forgiveness. Heartia opened her eyes for a moment, seeing the boy walk off from her. She blinked a little and started following him once he gestured her to follow, "You d-don't t-to worry a-about m-me wh-when it comes t-to girls like that, I've always b-been picked on for no reason. Oh th-thank you for helping me, I am very happy that you helped me. Oh, may I have your name please?" She asked as she closed her eyes again, thinking someone as important as him didn't want to see her ugly eyes.

[so true but you know we need them XDD]

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-11-2013, 03:20 AM

Todd turned to the girl and got a better look at her.He couldn't see any reason why she would be picked on,except-"Why are your eyes closed? You're bound to bump into people like that." He observed.Was she blind perhaps?"Oh and your welcome.They're just fangirls,really.Hopeless bunch.My name's Todd,by the way.Todd Hunter.Yours?" he asked,his sentences short from a long time lack of speaking.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-12-2013, 02:54 AM

Heartia smiled softly as she interlaced her fingers behind her back, listening to the boy speak. But it was the question she never had asked before, she turned her head towards the ground and moved her light green bangs from her face, revealing a red line painted from one cheek over her nose and to the other cheek. "Well um..." She stuttered softly, "My eyes are ugly, I've been told that a lot by a lot of people except my parents. They were the only ones who said my eyes are unique and, to them, reflect my beauty. But I don't really believe them. I know I'm ugly." She said softly. She gasped softly blinking and smiled happily, "Pleased to meet you Todd, my name is Heartia Gerio...Since you helped me, I guess I can give you an opinion about my eyes." She said and slowly turned her head and opened her eyes slowly. The mostly red-ish purple eyes with the glittering symbol in her left eye, stared at the boy then towards the ground, "See, they are ugly." Heartia said softly in a gentle voice.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-12-2013, 04:25 AM

Todd reached out and lifted her chin so she was looking directly at him."I hadn't said anything yet." He said."Personally,I like your eyes.They're unique.Now my eyes,they're pretty boring,right? See,near everyone where I'm from has either blue or green eyes.I always wondered what it would be like to have different colored eyes." He said with a shy smile."And I like the symbol in the left one.It's kinda like a story character.mo mháthair,My mum,would say your eye was kissed by the fairies." He paused for a moment,looking away then back."This might sound strange,but...would you mind if I drew you?" He asked.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-13-2013, 12:43 AM

Heartia blushed pink once she felt a hand under her chin, she blinked a few times listening to his words. "Hn." Her eyes widen slowly once she heard from Todd that her eyes were unique. She stayed quiet, she didn't want to say he was wrong but started to think about the times her actual friends and family said her eyes were perfect. "Yours are beautiful, they are very bright to me. Then again I never seen someone's eyes shine like yours." Heartia smiled softly, she brushed her bangs to the side a little, giving them a sort of wild look and thought about the symbol in her eye. "That is an interesting story, I was told the symbol is to represent something but it is unclear about what it means." She responded smiling softly. Gasping softly, she turned her head blushing a light pink hearing a question escape Todd's lips. She smiled softly and nodded, "Sure, I don't mind." Heartia giggled softly.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-13-2013, 04:06 AM

Todd smiled just a little bit wider."Great,thanks! I know it's a bit odd,but I'm an artist,and sometimes when I see someone or something beautiful,I just have to draw them." He explained."And...thank you.About my eyes,I mean.It's always difficult to know when someone means a compliment,because of what I am...I don't know if people really think something nice or if it's the charm making them think so.But somehow,I feel like you're not affected by the incubus magic,so I know a compliment from you is genuine." He said,blushing.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-13-2013, 04:55 AM

Heartia smiled happily, "Your welcome Todd. No not at all, it's completely understandable. But I will have to thank you for the compliment, I never got those from anyone about my eyes, except my parents." She said smiling softly. "I see, I'm glad you liked my compliment, for I mean what I say. I can't really lie." Heartia added, looking around at the other students as some of the girls shot dirty looks every once in a while, Heartia looked at the ground quickly then back up at Todd, catching what he was saying about her, "I wonder why I'm not affected but I guess it is a good thing I'm not, huh?" She giggled before looking at the clock and her eyes widen. "Oh no, we're late. We have to make a run for it. To defense class." Heartia said as she unknowingly held Todd's hand and started running.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-15-2013, 04:49 AM

Todd grinned and ran with Heartia.Luckily,his first class that day was defense as well."This way,it's a short cut!" He called,pulling her along a different hallway.They arrived in class just as the bell rang,and Todd looked at Heartia."If you ever need a shortcut,I know all of them.I take them all the time,to avoid the crowds." He admitted.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-17-2013, 06:50 AM

Heartia gasped sharply as she felt herself being pulled down a different hallway towards class. She gasped softly as she looked at Todd and smiled happily, "You're right this short cut might get us to class faster." She giggled, running into the class smiling as the bell rung. Heartia looked back at Todd and nodded, "Thank you for the heads up, that might be useful from now on." She spoke softly and quickly took her seat, only to stop which Mr. Hemming, the Defense Teacher, spoke "Alright, class many seem to have been on time, let's go outside to the training area so we can get started." He said clearing his throat looking at Heart and Todd as he started walking out the door followed by some classmate, some give Heartia dirty looks as they walked pass, especially the girls. Heartia looked away then looked at Todd, "I think they hate me more now." She spoke softly, her light green bangs covering her face a little.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-17-2013, 08:07 AM

Eyes downcast,Todd sighed."I'm afraid that's my fault.I showed you favor over them,so they will try to take it out on you.I'll do my best to stop them from doing that." He said,following the teacher outside."If it helps,most of the guys here hate me.Jealous.Though I prefer those guys over the ones who openly admire me.On a happier note,how are you at defense? We can be partners." He said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-20-2013, 05:28 AM

Heartia smiled at Tood as the started walking with the class in the back of the crowd. "It's ok, I can't blame you, you're just really popular is all. But don't worry about me, I can take them." She said softly opening her eyes slowly and giggled, "Really, I thought everyone liked you, you know, since you are popular and all." Heartia said looking around once they were outside and the gentle breeze blow against her long light green hair and her short white school skirt, "Ah~ So nice outside." She giggled softly and gasped softly looking at Todd, "I'm ok in it I guess. I'm at the top of the top when it comes to his stuff so the teacher would have me help him with some moves but I will be glad to be your partner." Heartia smiled happily with a gentle giggle.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-20-2013, 05:38 AM

Todd grinned,accidentally showing a little fang."Great.I'm pretty good,too,but no one knows because everyone's too intimidated to partner up with me." He said."As for being popular,there will always be at least one person who hates you,no matter how nice you are.For whatever reason,alot of people hate popular people.They assume we're jerks." He added,his smile fading.It was true that nearly everyone loved him,but there was a faction-about five or so people-who absolutely hated him.That wasn't a good feeling at all.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-21-2013, 05:26 AM

Heartia turned her head a little smiling and gasped softly as Mr. Hemming started talking about what was going to be happening today. "Then I can't what to start sparing, partner." She said with a gentle giggle and gasped softly listening to Todd. She looked forward then at the ground. She couldn't lie, she believed all popular kids were jerks since she was always picked on by them and they only made fun of her. A light sigh escaped her lips once she looked towards Todd again, "I use to think the popular kids were jerks but now I know it's not true. You're very nice and I believe the others just want to be like you." Heartia smiled as her eyes widen then turned her head towards Mr Hemming.

"Come and help me out Heartia." He said going into a attacking position. "Ye-Yes sir." She said quickly, "Be right back." she whispered and went to the fun of the group and stood across from Mr. Hemming and got into her defensive pose, a red blush appeared on her face as her short skirt rode up slowly, 'thank goodness for the short shorts.' Heartia thought to herself as Ms. Hemming attacked by kicking near her face. Heartia blinked as she put up a block with her arm as it made contract with Mr. Hemming's foot. "Good Heartia. Now class, you must be about to protect yourself, no matter what is happening around you." He quickly moved his foot and appeared behind Heartia, wrapping his snake-like arms around his, he picked her up and gently placed her on her back then helped her up. "Do we have to do a review from yesterday, we shouldn't if must of you were paying attention." He hissed as Heartia dusted off her clothes.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-22-2013, 03:34 AM

Todd watched as Heartia went up to help with a demonstration.When the teacher asked if they needed a review,Todd stepped forward."I know I don't.If anyone needs a refresher course,I can help with that." He said,which effectively made the boys in the class suddenly remember yesterday's lessons.None of them wanted to go up against Todd.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-22-2013, 05:36 AM

Mr. Hemming chuckled softly as he watched the boys and little bit of girls suddenly 'remembered' what they did yesterday. She looked at Heartia as she went up to Todd smiling happily, "I am ready to go against you." She said giggling. Mr. Hemming watched and became a little worried for Heartia as he gave the instructions, "Pick a partner and try to use your powers less than you normally would, it will be interesting to see who you all will control yourselves. You can use your weapons but make sure to have the Safety potion on the blade." He said crossing his arms.

Heartia looked at Mr. Hemming and nodded she took off her jacket and stretched to loosen herself up. She then got out her sword, a white blade with a light green ribbon around the hilt. She pours the small vile of potion on the blade and held it out to Todd, "Here you go." She said sweetly with a gentle smile.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-23-2013, 02:22 AM

Todd smiled,but shook his head."I politely decline your offer,miss.I have my own." He told her,drawing a katana from his belt.It shone like the crescent moon,and had a black hilt decorated to look very realistically like a dragon.Upon close inspection,the flat of the blade was decorated with rose petals and thorns.He flipped the blade,revealing it as a reverse blade sword,and stood ready."I've switched it to the non-deadly side." He said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-24-2013, 03:12 AM

Heartia nodded her head as she watched Todd take out a beautiful very detailed sword. She smiled softly as she stood up slowly and leaned forward as the tip of her blade pressed into the ground, "Ladies first." Heartia said lunging forward, scrapping the tip against the ground before and started slashing her way towards Todd. "Sorry." She said softly with a leap into the air and aimed towards Todd's direction.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-24-2013, 04:15 AM

Todd smirked and,quick as thought,raised his blade and countered Hearia's strike.Then,he casually swung it around and feinted left,making as though he was striking her left side.At the very last second,he pulled the strike and brought it around to her right side.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-24-2013, 05:33 AM

Heartia watched as Todd defended himself from her attack. She was about to move away but saw Todd's blade go to her left, before she could move her blade to her left, the sword fainted and moved to her right. A sharp gasp escaped her lips before grabbing her light green ribbon and pulled her sword from her hand and blocked the attack as best she could then flew back. "Nice counterattack Todd." She said softly going into a defensive stance. Sara and Miley, two flora people females with a nasty temper, watched in angry as Heartia spared with Todd. "That little..." "Come sister, let's go." Sara hissed taking out her kari blades and ran towards Heartia, attacking her with a quick jab. Miley stood in front of Todd with her back to him and kicked Heartia in the stomach then the elbowed her head, making her fall. Heartia grunted softly in pain,holding her head, "How dare you hurt Todd you little reject." Sara growled evilly. Miley kicked Heartia's side and went to Todd with bubbly eyes, "Oh Todd, are you ok? She didn't hurt you too bad, did she?" Miley said clamping her hands together.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-24-2013, 08:04 AM

Todd was very clearly pissed off."How dare you! She didn't do anything to me,we were practicing! How dare you attack unprovoked like that! You make me sick! Get out of my sight,you rotten bitches!" He told them,pushing Miley away from him."Go now,before i switch my blade back to deadly!" Without looking at the girls,he went to Heartia's side and knelt beside her."Are you alright? I apologize for them."