Mynx
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-03-2008, 02:57 AM

I've finally made a quest thread! woohoo! I don't have much, but I had fun making all the art and pretty words XP

Mynx
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-03-2008, 03:02 AM

•Rules
•About Me
•Quest: Commons
•Quest: Event Items
•Quest: Contribution Items
•People I'm Haunting :3
•Extras

Mynx
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-03-2008, 03:09 AM

•Menewsha rules of course!
•Be friendly, nobody likes buttfaces >:3

Strike up discussion too! Just wishing me luck on a quest isn't very exciting D:

Not really a rule, it's a suggestion~

Mynx
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-03-2008, 03:30 AM

Well, you want to know what kind of person you're donating to, right? :D
I'm basically your average high school girl, except I like to play video games, watch anime, and be on the computer all the time. I'm pretty pale for a Californian girl, see >>> hahaha, yeah >.>
So anyway! the games I've played are Final Fantasy 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 11(currently playing), Kingdom Hearts I and II, Jak and Daxter, Jak II and III, Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass, Yoshi Island for the DS, ummm, what else... Xenogears, Xenosaga, a little bit of Wild Arms, Legend of the Dragoon, Ape Escape (haha XD it was a cute game), Frogger, all the Crash Bandicoots, and... all the rest I can't think of right now D: I'll have to look at my collection sometime.

The animes I have watched are Mushishi, Air, Death Note, Chrno Crusade, Saikano, Tales of Eternia, Basilisk, FLCL, Nightwalker (haven't finished it yet~), Fruits Basket, Full Metal Alchemist, Ouran High School Host Club, Bleach, Claymore, Naruto, Scrapped Princess, Chobits, and more. (bolded = favorites :3)

I also like music! who doesn't? :D I like a lot of genres, just not rap. Though, I haven't tried them all. Some of my favorite bands/songs are Dashboard Confessional, The Sore Feet Song by Ally Kerr *scrolls through music on zune...* Death Cab for Cutie, Alanis Morsette, The Beatles, The Ping Pong Song by Enrique Iglesias, Feist, Incubus (some), Weezer, The Pillows (japanese band), Capsule (japanese band), Sherwood, Sugarcult.

Okay, I'm listing too much!

Moving on! I'm pretty shy when you meet me in real life, and i keep to myself a lot. But when I'm in a goofy silly mood or around my friends, I'm just all bouncy and hoorah i love you kind of girl. :P I love to help people, even if I don't like what it is. But to a certain extent of course, it's not like i'd give someone drugs or drive them over to their lunatic boyfriend's house. So, people call me generous and kind because of that. Though, I do speak up when I don't like something when it's someone I'm close with, like my boyfriend and my best friend.

I'm a pretty fun person to hang around and I love to chat :D I don't like fake people though, they bug me >.> I also used to be scared of emo people, especially that my chemical romance band, the lead singer D:! But i've learned to laugh at them, thanks to my boyfriend who'd also make jokes around them.
Ahh! No offense to you emo people out there D: I'm not saying you're fun to laugh at or anything. i actually have emo friends :D See >>>
Haha, well Natalie isn't emo :P but she took an emo pic!

Gah for sidetracking! Umm~ people tell me I should've been born asian?

I don't know what else to talk about! So if you want to find out any more, talk to me^^

Mynx
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-03-2008, 03:35 AM

•Top From Heaven (650)
•Blue Flower Hairpins (1,000)
•
•
•
•

Mynx
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-03-2008, 03:36 AM

•
•
•
•
•

Mynx
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-03-2008, 03:37 AM

•
•
•
•
•

Mynx
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-03-2008, 04:20 AM

This is the place where the people who have donated to me, gold or item, are going. Or people that I just like~
Eventually, when I rack up enough gold and I'm done with my present quest, I'll be donating to them, more or equal the value they did me!

Karma people, karma.^^

Mynx
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-03-2008, 04:22 AM

Well, this isn't really questyness, but I like to make people in photoshop :3 I'm not really good enough though, so I didn't make a shop thread.
Anyway, if you post in here and I see your avatar, I might feel like drawing you, and I'll post them here for you^^ so check back in!

Tips are appreciated, but there isn't a price.

My Examples:

Madoneko

Me and my boyfriend (even though he doesn't go on mene XD)

Mynx
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-03-2008, 05:29 AM

Now Open! : D