Sapphyre800
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-10-2008, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welcome!
An enduring quest thread.
Elegant Legacy
Hoping for random acts of kindness
Hello! I've been a member of mene since March 2007 and I have to say, this is the best avatar site I have been on. Despite a few situation, I'm really happy to see people be so helpful and supportive here. There are a lot of items I think are so pretty and incredible, but I can't afford them, as I'm sure many people here can't afford as well. However, I must make a good effort, no matter how long it takes. =)

I'm a computer art major hoping to be a digital illustrator or digital colorist, and I'll be offering my art on this site and on deviantart from time to time. I'm 20, female, I have an AAS degree in digital animation, and I hope to study abroad in Japan for spring 2009.

I am questing various clothing pieces and accessories, and asking for donations to help me reach my goals. All of my current gold will go towards my questing of rares and commons, and I will be searching for good deals on both.

Current Status:
o buying desired commons for 50% and buying event/DIs
o I can't believe how much the oriental fans are! XD
o art shop slots are full and closed

Sapphyre800
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-10-2008, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by currently questing
Pure Love Sash
o 14,000 to 16,500 gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by secondary quest
Oriental Fan
o 4,000 - 5,500 gold

Sapphyre800
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2008, 12:33 AM

Full list of Items questing:
Yes, it looks like I am a very greedy person. ;___; There are both rare items and store commons listen below. Any donations are greatly appreciated and most likely I will reward you with art! Please see the next post for donations. I really appreciate any help you can give me. I hope to make a lot of really nice outfits to try and get to the front page as admins pick! I have yet to be noticed yet. XD

BOUGHT ALREADY:
o panda slippers - earned with art
o Winter items - earned and bought
o Tigra the Tiger + Leon the Lion - currently being traded for art

BOUGHT ALREADY:
o Green butterfly hairpin - BOUGHT
o Phoenix Staff - BOUGHT 50%
o Night Hairpin - BOUGHT 50%
o Night Gown - BOUGHT 50%
o Red yukata - BOUGHT 50%

Sapphyre800
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2008, 12:38 AM

Donators:
Any donations are greatly appreciated! Items, gold, chatting and assistance, I am greatly in your debt! All donators will stay in this section and I promise I will remember your generosity! So far, this is the current list of past donations from this quest and my first questing thread combined.

Past Donations until Today:
Jawful - orange balloon

art status:
I am working in my art shop to the best of my ability despite being sick, and slightly lazy as usual, and that is where almost 100% of my funds will come from. I am very greatful to the customers in my shop and the large tips I sometimes get from my shop!

Sapphyre800
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2008, 12:41 AM

Many thanks to:

white list:
o Azure for bringing me to this site, and helping my get aquainted with how to use it
o all of my customers helping me by buying my art
o Yumehayla for constantly being a customer of my art and tipping me so well X3
o lilmissninja: one of my earliest friends on mene and I miss her! X3
o pluto_san: she is so awesome! I miss her a lot!
o Dang: haha, a pretty good friend from gaia and mene!
o Winnesome: Because she is full of win! Yessssh! Winn is a great person and all should adore her! ^__^

black list:
hoping this is unnecessary