Colours
so cool it's disarming

Old 05-16-2007, 11:29 PM

=D Its a really good series, but unfortunately it was never continued after episode 45 and volume 12 (I think). I just finished watching everything up to where they stopped, but I heard the story was based off a novel.
I hope the author decides to continue the manga and anime. :B I don't want to give out any spoilers as to why I think the producers or whoever didn't continue.

ALTHOUGH I found out that the series was just released in English this year so they might continue it. Then the author got health problems.

;o;

Anyone else know it? Like it? XDD
I am going through a withdrawal. @___@

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-17-2007, 07:36 AM

I saw it two years ago in order, and many times before and since randomly. I always saw it in English (rented from the library). I still can't remember any of the termenology, or names. I remember what happens though.
I liked it, but its not on my "to own" list yet.

oi_pinoy
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-17-2007, 04:13 PM

I've see a dubbed version here but I never get to watch all of it D:
It's kinda confusing at first but it has great story.
I liked it and promised myself to buy the whole dvd x3
I'm glad to see a fan *w*

I don't remember now much but I liked the black haired little kirin that went missing I think? He's probably a minor character ^o^;

Colours
so cool it's disarming

Old 05-20-2007, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oi_pinoy
I don't remember now much but I liked the black haired little kirin that went missing I think? He's probably a minor character ^o^;
o___o He is my favorite character. AND GRAGHH they had to stop it. ;o; Cause I heard the next episode was to continue his story. [sadsad]

o_o I am such a dork so I remembered everything. The terminology, everything. <33 I watched it in Japanese, so I don't know about the dubbed version.

super panda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-21-2007, 04:48 AM

Ahh! I'm in the middle of this series right now! It's my current favorite <33333 *loves it to death* I just bought the first novel so I'm reading it right now =D I think they're both fantastic 8)
Ooh it's available in English? xD Maybe I'll watch that too, hehe =P

Colours
so cool it's disarming

Old 05-29-2007, 02:37 PM

I want to get the novels in Japanese, but I need to travel my way to the store.
And then my mom will have this little leech beside her 24/7. 8D

super panda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-29-2007, 05:42 PM

haha *^^* If I knew how to read and understand Japanese, I'd get the Japanese versions too, but oh well xP Well, good luck trying to get them xDD