~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2015, 03:37 PM

"I might at least get the tree up." She said, thinking,"We could always decorate it after you get home before we go out. If your not too tired from work and all."

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-06-2015, 12:16 AM

Adrian was surprised when she mentioned putting up the tree without him. "Try not to get hurt while putting up the tree okay?" he suggested and smiled. "I don't want to come home to see you squished under it." he said and chuckled softly. He was looking forward to helping her decorate the tree once he got home.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2015, 12:42 AM

She smiled,"I'll do what I can." She said, stretching a bit. She really didnt want to put up the tree without him but she knew he wouldn't be off to help her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-06-2015, 04:38 AM

"That's all I ask of you." Aiden replied and soon finished up his breakfast then took the dishes to the sink to wash them. "I'll be sure to ask my boss for a day off so I can spend it with you." he promised with a small smile. Glancing at the clock, he noticed that it was time for him to get going. "I have to go, I'll see you after work Erin. Careful with the tree." he reminded and grabbed his lunch from the fridge before leaving.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-12-2015, 12:50 PM

She nodded,"Have a good day!" She said, waving to him and watching him leave for work. She then started to look for the tree.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-12-2015, 01:22 PM

"I will!" Aiden answered and waved before closing the door behind him and getting on his bike, leaving to work. When he got there, he noticed a lot of cars were gone already. "A lot got picked up already?" He asked his boss who nodded. "A lot were fixed Aiden." His boss replied. Aiden nodded in agreement and put his bike up against the back wall, his lunch beside it before getting to work.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-12-2015, 04:49 PM

After finding the tree, it only took her an hour or so to get it put up. She smiled, remembering the times she had spent with Aiden around Christmas back when they had been dating. She found the box with the ornaments and started to decorate the tree, only a little bit so she could do some with Aiden later. She planned to look for a Christmas present too for him while he was at work.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-12-2015, 05:35 PM

Aiden still had to do some Christmas shopping, he wanted to get Erin a few things. He didn't know what she'd like and he didn't think asking her for hints would be such a good idea. She would love to be your girlfriend! his subconscious yelled at him. Aiden frowned and shook his head to clear his thoughts and continued to work, he still had to talk to the boss for a day off.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-12-2015, 06:32 PM

Erin asked a few of Aiden's friends if he had mentioned anything he would like for Christmas. After getting some good ideas, she made sure to get everything they had mentioned, and a few ideas she had of her own. She got them home, wrapped them quickly, and put them under the tree already so they didn't have to be put away.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-13-2015, 03:07 AM

Aiden worked easily as he always did and when lunchtime came around, he walked over to his boss and sighed. "Excuse me sir, but I was wondering if I could have a day off." he asked easily. His boss raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "Why the sudden request? You never ask for days off." his boss pointed out. "Well this time it's an exception. I really want to spend more time with a friend of mine." he explained. "You mean you're girlfriend?" asked his boss. "Ex-girlfriend sir. But I promised to spend more time with her." Aiden replied. His boss stared at him and pat his shoulder. "Well Aiden, you deserve it. I assume tomorrow is your day off then?" he asked. Aiden thought about it for a second. "I suppose so sir, thank-you." he said and excused himself to enjoy his lunch. Pulling out his cellphone, he called Erin's house and waited for her to answer.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-13-2015, 03:12 AM

Erin had just settled into a warm bath when he called. She answered her phone,"Hey, Aiden." She said with a smile,"How is work going?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-13-2015, 03:17 AM

"Hey. Work is going as it always done. I called to check up on you, wanted to make sure you didn't get crushed under the tree." he said jokingly and chuckled. "Also wanted to tell you that I talked to my boss about having a day off. It surprised him but he said I could take a day off, soo I guess tomorrow is my day off which means we have all day to spend together." he said happily.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-13-2015, 12:36 PM

Erin smiled,"That's wonderful." She said, sounding excited,"I left some decorations for you to do on the tree, I hope that's okay."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-13-2015, 05:11 PM

"Oh you started without me?" Aiden said and shrugged. "Alright that's fine. I'll be home in a bit, see you then Erin." he said and hung up to enjoy the rest of his lunch. When his lunch break was over, he got back to work and started helping out a costumer who brought in his car.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-13-2015, 05:14 PM

Erin hung up and got out of the bath, getting dressed in clean clothes. After they finished with the tree, she hoped they would still go to the movies that evening. She would let him pick the movie, she was just happy to spend some time with him later.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-13-2015, 05:35 PM

Aiden's day at work went smoothly,and once it was over he was on his bike heading back to Erin's house. He still needed to go Christmas shopping, but he had promised to go to the movies with her today so shopping had to wait a bit longer. Walking inside the house, Aiden locked the door behind him and noticed the tree was up with some ornaments. "At least she had fun." he said softly and noticed the presents under it. It looked like her Christmas shopping was done.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-13-2015, 05:42 PM

Erin came downstairs in a turtleneck and heans, warm socks on her feet,"Hey." She said, smiling,"I thought after the tree was finished we could still see a movie and walk around the mall or something." She explained,"I wasn't sure what you would want for dinner tonight so we could get that while we are out too."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-13-2015, 05:52 PM

Aiden was already decorating the rest of the tree when Erin arrived and smiled. "Of course we can do that Erin. What did you feel like eating?" he asked her curiously as he looked at the tree carefully and added more ornaments until he felt it was perfect. "Good thing you dressed warm, it's freezing out there." he said and rubbed his hands together.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2015, 07:41 PM

She nodded, looking out the window,"It looked pretty cold out there." She admitted before turning to him,"And if you think it's a better idea, we could always stay in with a good movie and some hot chocolate." She thought for a moment," I have some beef stew going in the kitchen.. We could have that for dinner unless you would like something else."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-17-2015, 08:55 PM

Aiden thought for a bit and shook his head. "I promised we would go out to see a movie, and I like to keep my promises." he said. "I'll just go shower and we can go, unless you'd prefer to stay inside?" he asked her. He wanted her to be comfortable so he would do whatever she wanted to do.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2015, 10:02 PM

She smiled,"Let's do both." She said,"We can go see a movie, do a little shopping, and then come back home for dinner. We could even rent a movie too if you like. As long as we are relaxing and together I don't care what it is we do."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-17-2015, 10:07 PM

"Alright then, I'll go shower and be down here in fifteen minutes or less." Aiden said and quickly headed up up to his room, grabbed some warm clothes and left to shower. Once his shower was done, he got dressed, and looked at himself in the mirror as he fixed his hair. This was sort of like a date, a date with his ex who he still had feelings for. Sighing softly, he left downstairs and looked at Erin. "Ready when you are." he said.