The Enchanted Tiara
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-03-2010, 02:02 AM

Anyone else read this book and like it? I just finished it today (and used the searching tool to try to find threads for this book, but found none.)

It's a lot like the book "Fallen" by Lauren Kate, in the sense that both are stories about a romance between a fallen angel and a human woman, except I felt that this book was much more exciting. It has so many dark twists and mystery. I couldn't stop reading until I finished it because I just wanted to understand what was happening!

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 04-09-2010, 10:12 AM

I bought it last night, along with Fallen, though that was more of an impulse buy than anything else. :sweat:

I'm loving the book so far, I'm up to the part where Nora and Patch just got off the ArchAngel and are leaving the park on Patch's motorbike. I can't wait to finish it ! ! ^-^

As for Fallen, I haven't started reading it yet but I loved the image on the front cover and the font in the title. As I said, impulse buy. (:

The Enchanted Tiara
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-10-2010, 08:30 PM

Ooo. You're about to read one of my favorite scenes then (when they get to her house.) That part is awesome.

It gets more and more exciting as you keep reading, by the way, and you'll never be expecting the ending of it. I wasn't at least.

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 04-11-2010, 03:44 PM

I finished it the day I started reading. I absolutely LOVED IT ! !

You're right, I wasn't expecting it at all ! Definately my favourite book. (:

The Enchanted Tiara
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-14-2010, 12:08 AM

I can't wait until her next book comes out in the series. =D

Unfortunately this is the only book that this author has written thus far.

Hatsune Miku-chan

Old 04-22-2010, 03:47 AM

I love that book. Too bad I don't have a copy of it (I borrowed it from a friend). Although it did pass through alot of hands before it got back to her.

Tragic.Tam

Old 04-23-2010, 10:39 AM

I've read both books and loved them both
but i have to agree that Hush Hush has more action in it.
Although Fallen has weird twists in it i still managed to understand where it was heading.
Hush Hush had me hooked from the first chapter. It took me a while longer to get into Fallen.
:)

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-05-2010, 08:51 PM

I loved Hush Hush, but I didn't really like the ending much.
I preferred Patch as the mysterious bad guy, but in the end he's just too.... good