TrueLight
*^_^*

Old 04-16-2009, 02:37 PM

Hello Livia, happy easter to you too

Edit: But but Blaze, I need one too..lol. I forgot to get March's CIs and I'm kicking myself now. I did get the panda.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 04-16-2009, 02:45 PM

xD I'll keep an eye on the exchange for one for you Roo. I already have my thread up trying to get another set for myself. >.< I forgot to buy extras! *has been kicking self too* How can I have enough for giveaways and charities if I don't keep up with the stuff? D:

Blasted bunny man. Give me more carrots so I can feed your blasted grandchildren! You know if you would keep it in your pants you wouldn't be having these starvation issues!!

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-16-2009, 02:45 PM

I feel like I'm almost done. Still!

I find myself going gaga over tetris and buying like whoa nonetheless! XD

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-16-2009, 02:49 PM

lol, I'm buying a lot of stuff too. ^o^ The pixelists once again out did themselves. xD

Blazestorm
Burn, baby, BUUUURRRRRN....

Old 04-16-2009, 02:53 PM

... but "Blazestorm" needs a dragon, don't ya think? :XD You'll find one soon, Rue - I'm sure! I'm still hoping to get the Woodland CI for this month, actually... not worried about getting spares - I don't tend to collect them anyway even though it often helps me out in the end with trades and so forth!

:shock: Mel! Such... blatant honesty! ... a little frustrated with the bunny, are you? Wanna borrow the coyote?

LOL, White - it's nice to see I'm not the only one who feels like the event is nearly over, but is still playing Tetris nearly constantly (when not abusing the bunny to hand over some of those carrots!) and trying to buy the items that I think I'll want/use afterwards.

TrueLight
*^_^*

Old 04-16-2009, 03:05 PM

Yeah I keep watching. I so need to start playing tetris again.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-16-2009, 03:06 PM

yeah well someone needs to tell him that the bunny over population is his fault. >.<

one carrot again. starve little bunnies! starve! It's all your granddaddys fault!!

When is the event ending? xD I haven't paid any attention to the end date, We should have like 2 more days right?

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-16-2009, 03:09 PM

On the 18th. :3

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to EternalHearts Send a message via Yahoo to EternalHearts

Old 04-16-2009, 03:26 PM

I finally got more than one carrot--he actually gave me 3!! I think the only item I bought was a baseball hat--gonna need one now that baseball season is here!

Blazestorm

Old 04-16-2009, 03:32 PM

I want to get one or two of the baseball hats too, Eternal - they're cute! My forays into the event shop to buy things is mostly because of my rather limited wardrobe, I think... not much there at the moment, and it's nice to be able to change your outfit once in a while :XD Congrats on getting 3 carrots from the rabbit!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-16-2009, 03:41 PM

He only gave me one again! Give me your luck! xD

I like the baseball caps with stars on them, so cute! I have... 4 of the caps, two with out stars two with. Pink and gold. lolz.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-16-2009, 03:41 PM

...Easter Bunny is being nice to me. o.O

-got 3 on the mule, 2 on the main-

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-16-2009, 03:44 PM

maybe I should stop threatening his life ... ?

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-16-2009, 03:48 PM

XD

I remembered a hint though: If you get it right, as in not ask for seeds too premature of 30 minutes, he'll give exactly 3.

Or 2 if you're not that lucky after all?

Blazestorm

Old 04-16-2009, 03:52 PM

Aaaaaah... I was wondering about that, White! It did seem that those times where I was more certain that the 30 minutes had passed and I didn't bug him where those times when I got 2-3 carrots and the times when I completely lost track of the time and bugged him constantly was when I got 1 carrot... >.> *glares at the bunny since I just bugged him and he told me it wasn't time yet* ....

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to EternalHearts Send a message via Yahoo to EternalHearts

Old 04-16-2009, 03:53 PM

Interesting White...I would not be surprised if there was some kind of coding to that kind of effect...

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-16-2009, 03:54 PM

I would be, I don't think Iso has had time for any of that. xD It's all just random. :3

TrueLight
*^_^*

Old 04-16-2009, 05:31 PM

I just got 2 carrots. I don't get to come here every 30 minutes...only when I get a spare moment and I mostly get only 1 so I don't think that theory is correct but who knows. I agree with Mel that I think it's random.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-16-2009, 05:34 PM

yeah I just kinda click on him whenever. If I think about it and think its been a while I click. xD Sometimes I'm lucky and get one, other times i get told about his grandchildren. blasted bunnies!

Kalium
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Kalium

Old 04-16-2009, 06:12 PM

Yeah... This is all to get us to keep our traps open, but it's not as easy as it sounds, is it?

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-16-2009, 06:23 PM

Iso probable doesn't have that kind of time, but it's a good theory.

MacSen191
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2009, 06:25 PM

Welcome to another day my dear Purkles! I am having a bad day... I had some paperwork to sign and the paperwork wasn't there and they reconpsinists had no clue who I was talking about. That is the eh stuff.. on my way to the job center to sign I backed into my neighbors garage... my power steering locked up and there is very little tread on my tires and there was gravel underneath so my car slid into the corner of his garage. Luckily no damage was done to the garage... just broke my tailight out even more and now there is white paint on my bumper... but I guess it's not so bad... at least there isn't any damage at all to the garage, and we didn't get a brand new tailight put in only for me to wreck it.(Someone smashed it out over the winter and we haven't had the money to fix it.)

Kalium
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Kalium

Old 04-16-2009, 06:42 PM

Ugh... I hope you can get yourself out of this mess soon, MacSen. I was in a similar bundle earlier this week.

Blazestorm

Old 04-16-2009, 06:49 PM

I think the bunny-carrot thing is random. The last two times I visited him, it had been at least 45minutes since the last time and I didn't bug him beforehand... I got 1 carrot each time. The whole "bug him - carrot" thing was looking like it was the case earlier, but now I'm sure it's not...

Sorry to hear about the car situation - at least the damage was minimal, right?

:heart:

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 04-16-2009, 07:42 PM

Afternoon everyone. Today was all about sleeping in, getting some stuff done around the house and not going to work. Feeling punky still and it's just grating on my nerves. Not to mention, I probably pissed Rodd off this morning in an E-mail, so he might or might not talk to me later tonight via E-mail.
I can really put my foot in my mouth sometimes. Just popping off with attitude has gotten me in trouble yet again. Apparently he was joking with me when he said that I was taking a lot of time off lately. So I countered back with how I had a doctor's note for my strep throat week off of work and then yesterday was about getting Tara moved out of her oppressive father's home and today was about rest. But the part that got me in trouble was telling him if he thought I was taking too much time I could cancel the time off for the cabin trips and then the week we are suppose to go to Vegas. He wasn't happy with me, but I wasn't happy with him either, he didn't say LOL or a smiley face at the end of his e-mail so I thought he was admonishing me for taking the time off.

Ugh...men sometimes are the damn touchest when you talk back.