CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 05:20 AM

Axsher smiled happily at Kai, "No, dude, it is growing plants! We should put them out to grow though.... Do you have a balcony? We could make a little greenhouse and grown some of our own food." His voice held excitement as he watched Kai. "Yes, you should." He reeplied thoroughly amused with Kai.

Brushing past Kai, Axsher walked out into the hallway, "Alright. You still need to tell me your style of clothing and what not." Stretching slightly and yawning he nodded and moved his arm outward, motioning for Kai to show him the way.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 05:37 AM

Kai had no idea what Axsher was talking about. Why would he put the food outside? "Does a window sill count?" he asked. The excitement coming off of he other male made him feel as if he needed to be extra calm. He locked the door after a second of fumbling. He couldn't remember which of the keys went to his door and which was a useless added weight.

After that was dealt with, he turned left and walked without waiting to see if Axsher was following. "Landlord is this way." He looked down at himself as he walked. Black worn converse with laces that were already coming untied--why did they always come undone so fast? His jacket was black cloth and he wore a simple slinky, shiny type of silver tank top underneath. The plastic and metal assortment of rings that matched his necklace of coke tabs matched in gaudiness. Did he have a style? "I don't care about clothing though," he said after a minute of thought.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 05:47 AM

"If you grow it, it has to be outside." he said looking curiously at Kai, "I think. I had a garden when I lived in a house at my hometown so apartment life is all new to me."

Axsher followed behind him wondering why Kai seemed upset constantly. "Well then. I shall make you something awesome!" Axsher was thinking maybe a black choker that kind of looked like a collar and connect the key to a thing like nurses have on their badges to slide their cards without taking them off and putting them on. (you know what I'm talking about?) Axsher thought it would look absolutely adorable on him. But Axsher was also a bit twisted and enjoyed things like BDSM.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 06:04 AM

(a lanyard!)

"Things that grow don't interest me," Kai said as he turned a corner. He nodded his head to Axsher's words, listening more or less intently, although he didn't look it. Even when he was interested in something, his stare seemed to resemble a stoner's. Vacant and a little awed. It wasn't something Kai could help since he always looked that way.

After another minute of walking, he stopped abruptly and looked up as if he just realized he'd come to the door he was looking for. It was as if his feet knew better than his mind where he was going. "We're here," he said, then knocked. "He's always here so-" The door opened in the middle of Kai's sentence. "Oh, hello Mr. Landlord. I have money to pay for my rent."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 07:05 AM

"But humans grow." Axsher said thinking it might make him flub a bit.. Following him down the hallways. After watching for a while he decided that he would ask Kai what was wrong. Looking distant, he had to be thinking about something... or not getting enough sleep... Honestly it could be a lot of things... but it made Axsher feel sad for some reason.

Axsher watched quietly. Keeping his mouth shut and in a grimace. For some reason the landlord just seemed really sketchy to him. Kai seemed okay with the landlord though, so he would just sit back and watch their interactions blankly as he thought to himself, 'It's strange, I feel like I want to get to know this guy but why? I've never really been close to anyone... I don't really like being around others... so why is Kai so different? He just makes me want to hug him and tell him everything is going to be okay.... OH GOD! I BETTER NOT BE DEVELOPING A CRUSH!!! Or fangirling... fangirlling is so... so... bad! Oh, what's going on?' Axsher had a problem of talking to himself and getting lost in his own thoughts.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 07:16 AM

Human's grow? That was the thought that was going through Kai's mind as he gave the landlord his money. He also told the guy that he had a roommate and he needed a second key. The landlord nodded and told him where a bike could be kept. Kai's thoughts weren't on the conversation though. If human's grew, then maybe they were plants. Or was it that plants were like humans? He'd never thought this hard about the idea of growing, but both a plant and a human were easy enough to nurture, or snuff out.

The conversation took a very short time since Kai spoke in blunt sentences. Barely a minute later, it was over. Kai wandered a bit down the hall, not quite in a straight line. He looked over at Axsher with a faint smile. "Your face looks funny. A bottle cap for your thoughts?" He paused, trying to remember the thing he knew he was forgetting. "We were going to eat right?"

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 07:31 AM

Axsher listened closely about where to park the bike then decided to zone out again. Not really caring what was going on. He learned what he needed to know, so he continued talking to himself in his head, 'Why is he so cute? Why am I thinking this? But look at his outfit! It's so flipping adorable! Oh god, I sound like a fucking girl. Well maybe I wouldn't mind being one... um... I mean... guys normally like girls right??'

Axsher started following Kai again, continuing the inner battle... "What do you mean my face looks funny?!?" He questioned then answered Kai before he could reply, "Yes, eating. I figured I'd let you pick since I don't really know restraunts around this part of town." He said hoping to all hope that maybe Kai wouldn't persist about what he was thinking about. For some reason he had a feeling that he couldn't tell Kai no. So he bit his lip and stared expectantly.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 07:46 AM

Kai nodded his head once as he started walking down the hall the building's exit. "Yes, funny looking. Like you're dreaming while awake," he said as if this were the simplest thing ever. Once outside, he paused and took in a deep breath, enjoying the smell of ozone and road and exhaust fumes. Another person might have choked on this perfume, but he found the mix of scents tantalizing.

"There are restaurants...." Kai's finger wavered as he tried to decide which way to point. Finally he picked forward to the right and pointed there. "There!" It wasn't like he was used to eating in such places. Sitting down to eat? It was a strange concept, but if that was here Axsher wanted to go, then that was where they were going. He was aware that he hadn't gotten an answer to what the other had been thinking, but it took Kai until now to realize it. Maybe a bottle cap wasn't good incentive although they seemed better than pennies? He dropped the subject for now since he couldn't figure out how to ask again.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 07:58 AM

Axsher looked at Kai confused, "The same could be said for you, you know. I was just thinking about y-.... someone." He turned red as he messed up slightly on the last part. 'Why am I so damn open with this guy?! It's so frustrating!' Stopping his train of thought before it could go on a wild rampage again he scratched his neck and flipped his hair so it was out of his eyes.

"Glad you picked out quickly, I'm starving!" Axsher said as he nudged Kai, "Let us go!" He yelled slightly as he pointed to the place, laughing. "What kind of food do they have?" He asked curiously... still slightly red from his flub up.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 08:07 AM

Kai's eyes narrowed, not quite understanding what Axsher had stopped himself from saying. Or why he had stopped himself from saying anything at all. It seemed to him that if you were going to start something, you needed to finish it. The thought made him wince though. It wasn't like Kai followed that advice at all, even if he tried. "Thinking about who?" he asked. "And what can be said about me? I don't follow..."

Realizing that he had actually pointed at a place and not just in random, Kai inspected the restaurant that he had apparently picked out. There was even a place to eat there? He'd never noticed it before, so how was he supposed to answer what kind of food they had? He started walking toward it since Axsher was so intently nudging him. "...Maybe they have potatoes..."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 08:29 AM

Axsher looked the other way and sighed, "I was thinking about you." He shook his head slightly in annoyance with himself, why was he saying these things out-loud? "You had this distant dreaming look on your face most of the day. Like you're lost or high or something." Turning his body towards Kai but still looking away he bit his lip.

Axsher looked over at Kai as he started walking and busted out laughing in his deep laugh from the gut. "Are you being serious?" He asked as he caught up. "Or do you just eally really like potatoes?" Smiling now as they made it to the restraunt, "Looks like a cafe." Axsher said inspecting it, wondering to himself what it was.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 08:39 AM

The honesty that he was given brought a strange thought to Kai's head. He was enjoying Axsher's company. Although he was a little surprised to hear that he was subject of another person's thoughts, he was strangely happy to know that. His smile died before it had fully grown, dropping down into a frown. These were words he had heard before. "I'm not high...I don't think I'm lost either." He sighed and the frown evaporated. He knew he should stop being bothered by such comments since he himself knew it's how he interacted with the world. "I'm sorry, but I wander...mind an body. It's just how I am."

Kai walked inside the cafe, sniffed. Good, no unacceptable smells. They wear seated a table along one of the walls and Kai chose the seat with it's back directly to the wall and an eyeline over the entire room. He stared at Axsher, finally coming back to the potato comment. "I don't particularly like them, per say."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 08:52 AM

Frowning Axsher tried to explain a bit, "It's not that you do look that way, just sometimes. And it's kind of adorable in a weird way. I'm also kind of the same way, except I get wrapped up in my own thoughts." He nodded and smiled as he walked closer to Kai, wondering if it would bother him. "Um, by the way... If I ever make you feel uncomfortable or annoying then please tell me. Because I'm not honestly use to being around people. So sometimes I'm at a loss of what is appropriate and not." His voice was kind of hushed and serious unlike his loud bubbly self.

Axsher walked up to the booth and sat in front of him, not particularly liking the fact his back was to almost everyone. Sighing he looked up when Kai started talking again. "So it was a joke right? I mean I make some amazing potato salad and french fries, among other potato dishes." Turning slightly red he leaned his head against his hand, "God I sound so feminine sometimes. It's sad. You wouldn't think a buff guy like me would be so.... well me." He chuckled out at this.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 09:04 AM

Kai lifted the menu open with one finger and stared sideways at it. Like or dislike, he didn't really think about those words often, but he did know when he had issues with something to the point that he avoided it. He supposed if he really tried to think like a normal person, then he could name some things that he did like and if that was so, then he owed Axsher some semi-normal explanations.

"I don't think you're weird," he said, shaking his head. Though maybe his opinion on that was moot considering his sideways way of thinking. "Actually, I like you. If you were bothering me, I would just walk away. Things like stereotypes and boxes, I can't wrap my head around them at all. It's probably why I can't understand that I'm outside the box although I've been told I am. I don't know where the box is. I'm saying weird things aren't I?" And yet he had yet to stop talking. It was good to talk this much right?

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 09:25 AM

Axsher watched Kai intently as he unfolded his own menu and placing it on the table. He scanned it, making a mental note of what he wanted then looked back up at Kai as he heard the other speak. Honestly Axsher was a little appauled by that statement, no one has ever said he wasn't weird. Staring slightly wide eyed at Kai he continued to listen. As he stopped talking a huge grin was on Axsher's face.

"I hope you are ready to order, the waitress should come over soon." Biting down on his lip again he smiled, "I'm rather glad to have met you. It seems that in all honesty we are alike in many ways... Basically I know what you are trying to say. I'm also very glad that you have started to open up to me. I've never really talked to someone who could maintain my attention..." Luckily the waitress came up just in the nick of time so he wouldn't spill the beans about being a cannibal.

"Yes, I would like a chicken salad and how about a strawberry smoothie, also whatever my friend would like to eat." Throwing a grin and a wink at Kai then handing the menu to the waitress who was staring at both men unashamed. "Get whatever you would like." He told Kai happily.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 07:22 PM

Alike? Maybe Kai and Axsher really were alike. It wasn't a bad thing and Kai found himself nodding in agreement. Not noticing the waitress's stare, he looked over the menu again. Now that he was surrounded by the smell of food, he was growing hungrier by the minute. "I'd like a BLT without the bacon and not toasted, a side of honey mustard, the cheddar potato soup, a slice of apple pie...and water to drink," he said. The waitress just blinked at him for a second, but finally wrote all of that down.

"A-alright, I'll be back with your orders in about ten minutes," she exclaimed before walking off, looking over her shoulder at them a few times.

Kai turned his attention back to Axsher, smiling. "You are also a strange relationship for me, but maybe that's good? Normally I don't stick around one person longer than the length of a conversation unless they're a lover."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 08:56 PM

Axsher smiled happily as Kai nodded in agreement. As soon as Kai ordered Axsher chuckled and placed his head in both hands and stared at Kai, probably freaking him out. Waving the waitress off not particularly hearing what she was saying as he thought to himself, 'I wonder if it is normal for a man to like another man. Kai is just adorable! I doubt anyone would disagree with me. I wonder what he thinks of me.' he was drawn out of his thoughts when Kai spoke up.

Axaher smiled almost evilly, "Well I could always become your lover." Winking unashamed of himself Axsher continued, "Though I'm not all sure if that is deemed politically correct to do. Then again I don't really give two shits about whats politically correct or not." Shrugging he flipped his hair out of his eyes.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 09:10 PM

A new look of interest passed over Kai's face. He was silent though, watching Axsher for nearly a minute. You could actually see the thoughts going on in Kai's head, rather than the usual blank expression. Kai never thought that he had a 'type', but if he did, Axsher was it. He couldn't see anything bad about the other man's suggestion. Nevermind the fact that Kai's interest in a person tended to wane once he was in a relationship with them.

"If you want to, I don't mind. I did say before, I like you."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 09:19 PM

Axsher watched Kai hoping that he didn't say anything wrong but was rather shocked at hearing Kai's voice say that he wouldn't mind dating Axsher. His mouth opened and closed a few times, "Are you joking with me or being serious? Because if you're being serious I could totally kiss you right now! Id be so happy!" He smiled at Kai.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 09:53 PM

Kai looked away in a rare show of embarrassment. He ran his hand though his hair, pulling at the neon tips so that they covered his face. Looking up again, he shrugged one shoulder. "I don't joke...I'm no good at it. Um, are you really that happy?" he asked. Axsher really did look happy and Kai couldn't quite believe that he was the cause of that smile. It was always such a surprise to know that he could make someone smile, considering he never tried to.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 10:10 PM

Axaher smiled bigger at his embarrassment and leaned across the table, caressing Kai's cheek with his rough hand then leaned in and pecked him on the lips. Pulling away and smiling he whislered sensually, "So will you be my lover?" The waitress had walked up at this point and was standing awkwardly at the table, blushing. With a sigh of annoyance he sat back into his chair and shooed away the waitress swiftly, awaiting his answer.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 10:18 PM

After glancing at the blushing waitress, then back at Axsher, he finally answered. "Yes," he whispered back a bit hoarsely. He let the moment last a second longer, then suddenly dropped his head down onto the table and whined. "I'm really hungry! Why did you scare the waitress away? Maybe she was going to bring us our food!" Considering Kai's rapid change of mood, it seemed as if the previous scene hadn't happened at all. It just wasn't particularly important to him when he started a new relationship.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 10:33 PM

Axsher smiled and pulled up the tv-tray thing that she brought their food on. "Don't hate me, I still have food!" Grinning now he seperated the foods and drink. Hoping that Kai wasn't mad at him Axsher took a bite of his food then sipped his smoothie. "Honestly you are too adorable." He mumbled.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 10:44 PM

"Oh...she did bring the food. That's good," Kai said. He took his food and dipped his sandwich in the honey mustard without further words. He may not have eaten often, but when he did, he ate a lot. There was no more room in his mind for other thoughts. He looked up only when he had finished the sandwich and half his water. "Hm, did you say anything? I wasn't listening," he asked as he pulled the bowl of soup toward him, eying it rather than looking at Axsher.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 10:54 PM

Axsher watched amusedly as he ate his own salad, spearing the chicken and some laves. Bringing it up to his lips he smiled, "Nope, didn't say anything." Chuckling he popped the food into his own mouth still watching Kai. Axsher started thinking to himself, getting lost in his own world, "I can't believe I have a lover. Much less someone so adorable. Even the way he eats makes me just want to shrink him and put him in my pocket. Its so strange though, Ive never been close to anyone like this. I just wanna place chaste kisses all over his fave!' Looking down he noticed he was halfway through his own food and drink.