xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-03-2014, 02:43 AM

The year is 1550 when kings queens princess prince's lords and ladies live in a good old days but when demons come in and it was not good. The demon king and queen have a son handsome headstrong but good fighter. The human king and queen have a beautiful kind daughter and the daughter loved anything and the demon prince was too rude to humans until the day the demon prince meet the human princess.

Name Juliet Knight
Bio: Juliet is the daughter of the human king and queen she loves the dark red roses. Juliet father doesn't want her liking the demon prince thought he is rude and mean and Juliet doesn't listen.
picture:

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 09-04-2014, 03:24 AM

Name: Romeo Vanguard
Bio: A Staunch believer in Pro-demon Ideals, Romeo personally lead the Demons to Earth. His family has been feuding with the mortal kingdoms for years now, and he expects them to fall. What he did not expect, was the daughter of the Human Kings being so breath-taking.
Pic: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs28/f/20...by_Renuski.jpg

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-04-2014, 03:34 AM

Juliet was in her room but she wasn't sleeping she was on her balcony looking at the moon and was still in her dark flower dress and sigh and know her kingdom was fighting the demons and Juliet doesn't like the fighting.

Andraus

Old 09-04-2014, 04:40 AM

Romeo was moving quietly through the Courtyard, sneaking past the Guard's. His bow was on his back, and his arrows in his Quiver. He was looking to Assassinate the Royal family.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-04-2014, 04:56 AM

Juliet was sighing a lot and looked sad "Why does there have to be fighting." Juliet looked at the night sky and the moon shines on her and she saw the dark red roses in the garden.

Andraus

Old 09-04-2014, 05:20 AM

Romeo moved forward, and climbed atop the wall. When he heard the woman speak, he stepped out of the shadows. "Fighting is the only way to prove that what you believe in has strength."he said. "I'd advise you turn turn slowly."he sajd

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-04-2014, 05:25 AM

Juliet heard a voice and was scared and didn't know what to do but listened to him. Juliet turned around slowly and looked at him. Juliet looked at him with red eyes looking at him the wind blows her pink hair the moon shines on her. "Who are you?"

Andraus

Old 09-04-2014, 05:29 AM

Romeo, by instinct, lowered his bow, see struck by the woman in front of him. "I...I am Romeo Vanguard."he said

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-04-2014, 05:34 AM

Juliet saw the man and thought he was handsome and heard his name and said "Romeo Vanguard I'm Juliet Knight."

Andraus

Old 09-04-2014, 06:04 AM

Romeo snapped out of his daze, and raised his bow. "I am the Prince of Hell-lord Vanguard, my father. "he said, trying to stay on task.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-04-2014, 06:07 AM

Juliet looked at him and remember what he said and said "you are the demon prince your kind wants to kill my kingdom." Juliet looked at him and sigh and turned around "I'm Princess Juliet and if you want to kill me just do it my family as never listens what i have to say."

Andraus

Old 09-04-2014, 11:44 PM

Romeo wanted to unleash the arrow, into the woman, but for some ungodly reason, he lowered his hand.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-04-2014, 11:47 PM

Juliet turn and looked at him and said "what is wrong?"

Andraus

Old 09-04-2014, 11:55 PM

Romeo lowered his bow, biting his lip. He then went back down into the Courtyard, and ran out of sight.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-05-2014, 12:25 AM

Juliet saw him leave and ran to the balcony but she saw he was gone and wonder why he didn't kill her. Juliet went back to her room and was getting dressed for bed time.

Andraus

Old 09-06-2014, 05:08 AM

Romeo looked at his hands. "What the hell happened? I had her by her throat, but I couldn't squeeze.."he said

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-06-2014, 07:23 PM

The next day.

Juliet woke up and gotten dressed and had lessons but Juliet kept thinking about him. Juliet was in the garden and looking at the beautiful flowers.

Andraus

Old 09-06-2014, 07:36 PM

Romeo had decided he would try again, but with a more subtle touch. He slipped a expensive vial of poison in his coat pocket, and walked into the garden, looking for her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-06-2014, 07:51 PM

Juliet was in the garden and sat down in the flower bed and then looked at the sky and then Juliet started to sing a beautiful song.