Kay
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-27-2012, 05:03 AM

Could someone please help me? I don't know what to do about it right now. I got my ears pierced a few weeks ago and wasn't having any problems with anything until several days ago. The tops of the studs started sinking down into the holes in my ears. They've been doing that for several days now. And now the one stud has done it again and it sunk down into my ear again and it seems to have moved and get it back to the hole. Gah. What should I do about it? Try to get it back to the hole and push it back up and try to remove it? Gah T_T why do I seem to have so much bad luck sometimes?

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 01-27-2012, 06:30 AM

What do you mean by it is sinking into your ear holes?

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 01-27-2012, 12:00 PM

I'd suggest going back to the place that you got the piercing done. That is definitely -not- supposed to happen. Sometimes (particularly lobe piercings) can heal over the earring, just like sometimes piercings can be rejected by your body. It's definitely best to get that checked out by a professional though.

Have you been taking care of it properly? Sometimes infection can cause the area to swell around the stud, making it look like it's sinking in.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-27-2012, 03:01 PM

As long as you didn't get it done by some teen in the mall with a gun then I would go back to the place you got it done. Other wise, I'd remove them and let them heal.

Kay
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-27-2012, 07:40 PM

Got the problem fixed. So its all good now.