Drexy4ever
Don't start nothin', won't be no...

Old 11-13-2011, 05:57 AM

This is a long story, so if you don't like to read, go away now.
The full story is, there was this popular girl at my school. The popular kids at my school aren't all girly or super-hot or anything. Actually the majority of them are kinda gross looking. But everyone likes them and i was trying to get in with them since school started. So finally after a day of realizing what a loser i was recently since i hav barely any frins, i started crying as i was walking home. One of the more popular girls sees me and she is nice so she asks me what's wrong. But there is nooooo way I'm admitting to anyone except God or a therapist that I'm telling anyone I'm a friendless loser, so I said I just got broken-up with by my bf, which is soooo not true cuz even tho I luv to flirt, almost evry guy here minus 2 is lookin like a straight up mug. So after I say I got broken up with, she hugged me and gave me her email. So with this I saw an opening. I could make her my friend! So I emailed her later that night and told her the full version of my lie, which wasn't very hard cuz I planned on getting her to talk to me this way any ways, but I pictured it at school for more people to see. So anyways, she emails back but the problem is, she actually did just break up with her bf of 3 and a half years! So her tears are genuine and even tho mine aren't fake, they're for a different reason. So, lie I was writing, I've been adding more depth to the story so I can eventually make my character go threw another heartbreak so I can seem hopless and make her talk to me more. Of course this will take a few months, but I'm kay.All I'm screwed about is, first of all, I don't have a plan to take my plan public unless I cry in the lockerroom after gym, which is perfect cuz a lot of the poplars are in my gym class, and plan b is ... well I have no plan b but just to keep my fingers crossed in order to stay in the good zone. And I'm pretty sure the girl texted some of her friends about me so that's good. And I know what you're thinking. How much of a crazy lyin' bithc am I? Well, I don't know. I guess I just have to write somemore of my story to find out. ;)

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-13-2011, 08:54 AM

You seem pretty adamant about going down this path so, just be careful. The attention you're after, isn't exactly good attention. Even though it seems that girl shares your pain, it doesn't mean she won't use yours to have some fun with her friends over. Also, lies like this, elaborate stories, they almost always blow up and I've witnessed this go bad for so many people and usually quite the opposite of what they intended happens. You just have to ask yourself some questions. Like, sure, you might get friends (if they choose to let you in instead of mock in that backstabbing sort of way) but they'll never really KNOW you. they'll know the story and the person you pretend to be. It sounds like that would be just as lonely as not having friends.

Drexy4ever

Old 11-13-2011, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmpressofEvil View Post
You seem pretty adamant about going down this path so, just be careful. The attention you're after, isn't exactly good attention. Even though it seems that girl shares your pain, it doesn't mean she won't use yours to have some fun with her friends over. Also, lies like this, elaborate stories, they almost always blow up and I've witnessed this go bad for so many people and usually quite the opposite of what they intended happens. You just have to ask yourself some questions. Like, sure, you might get friends (if they choose to let you in instead of mock in that backstabbing sort of way) but they'll never really KNOW you. they'll know the story and the person you pretend to be. It sounds like that would be just as lonely as not having friends.
I've already thought of this, and I don't think I'll forget any of my lies cuz if I forget I can just go on my email and look through sent mail. Then I know that ppl may not kno me, just my story, but I can just talk to them more and we can learn more about eachother. But I am praying everyday that nothing bad happens. So far it's going good, but it just started last week so that can change. But I don't think it will.

NeuzaKC
Stan.

Old 11-13-2011, 05:53 PM

Right.

I'm just going to come right out and say it.

Either you're a very stupid troll, or just plain idiotic. I'm guessing you're a troll. Stop stealing attention from people who actually need help.

In case you're not a troll, because I always cover my bases, you need a firm slap across your face. You're fourteen, for heaven's sakes! What is wrong with you? Stop lying. Seriously. What the hell.

Last edited by NeuzaKC; 11-13-2011 at 06:15 PM..

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-13-2011, 07:48 PM

Am I the only one who watches movies? Have you seen mean girls? Bad things go down when you fake-especially to be like the "popular" girls. Stop it. Being popular in school means nothing in the future. Plenty of the popular girls from my school are now broke and pregnant or broke and have a child living in a shit hole.

So if you're serious, stop it. Just come out now so it isn't worse when it comes out later.

Drexy4ever

Old 11-13-2011, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Eye View Post
Am I the only one who watches movies? Have you seen mean girls? Bad things go down when you fake-especially to be like the "popular" girls. Stop it. Being popular in school means nothing in the future. Plenty of the popular girls from my school are now broke and pregnant or broke and have a child living in a shit hole.

So if you're serious, stop it. Just come out now so it isn't worse when it comes out later.
You people don't think I know this? I'm not in it for the fame cuz everyone in my school knows me cuz I rapped in the talent show, and because I'm one of the only black kids in the school, plus I'm tall so people see me in the hallway. I'm in it for friends. And like i said, I don't care how I get them or wat we talk about, so don't say thy won't be your real frins cuz my motto has always been something is better than nothing.

NeuzaKC
Stan.

Old 11-14-2011, 10:02 AM

I rarely laugh this hard in a life issues thread, but oh good lord. I guess the title fits, you are pityful. And a troll. Definitely a troll, sweetheart. So seriously, why are you here? Attention? Fame? Infamy is probably not the attention you want, so why not go back to GaiaOnline? I mean, why give yourself away on the tags? You really need to get out and find another forum to troll, this isn't good for you.

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 11-14-2011, 03:31 PM

The only thing pitiful about this situation, if it actually is real and not an attempt at trolling, is how dependent you are upon the input of other people to gauge your own self-worth. Your plan is short-sighted, and when it fails (and it will, due to lack of planning and originality) you'll be more alone than you are now because you'll be known as a liar.

Last edited by Ancasta; 11-14-2011 at 04:34 PM..

Drexy4ever

Old 11-14-2011, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuzaKC View Post
I rarely laugh this hard in a life issues thread, but oh good lord. I guess the title fits, you are pityful. And a troll. Definitely a troll, sweetheart. So seriously, why are you here? Attention? Fame? Infamy is probably not the attention you want, so why not go back to GaiaOnline? I mean, why give yourself away on the tags? You really need to get out and find another forum to troll, this isn't good for you.
Again, yall don't think I don't know this? And I didn't do this for fame or anything, I did it cuz I'm a stupid lying bitch when I get frusterated, and atm I was frusterated so I lied. I can't help it, but when I cry, lies flood out. It's a cleansing method so I don't do it on a daily basis. And I am in deep shit if these bitches find out. I don't know how to tell the girl, which is y I agree with u. I am a dumb bitch. And FYI, I already put this on Gaia.

NeuzaKC
Stan.

Old 11-15-2011, 01:49 PM

If you're a stupid lying bitch, stop being a stupid lying bitch.

makituchan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-15-2011, 10:35 PM

I don't think it's such a good idea. Really, those popular kids in school are not as great as they seem, believe me.
I know what it's like, because I went through that when I was about your age.
I never was popular, always very quiet and shy. And then these girls came to my school. They seemed "cool" so, I started hanging out with them, because I wanted to be "cool" like them, and because I had such a low self-esteem.

Do you know what happened next?
First, they started talking #$%* about me, behind my back.
Then they started bullying me. And it wasn't just for a short period of time. It went on for about 3 years. Yeah.
So I started doing what they wanted me to do, just so they would stop. Going to parties with a lot of alcohol, even though I hated it, and I hated people getting drunk as hell for no particular reason, and behaving like stupid monkeys. And much more other stuff.
One time, I almost got raped, during one of those parties, and I was lucky enough it didn't happen. And it's not like I was wearing any provocative clothes or anything.
And guess what they said? It's your fault. Why did you chat with him. Blah blah blah. - instead of being supportive in some way, like I real friend would do.
And then I really really wanted to stop hanging out with them, because I had enough of them and their #$%& . Now, after all that, I knew these people were only "friends" when I had some money. Even though they knew I was saving for a quite expensive camera, they just didn't care. And when they had some problems I had to listen and shut up. When I did, they just judged me, and gossiped about me.
So I stopped going anywhere with them. But they were in my class so it wasn't that easy. And they were everywhere I went, trying to make me do something etc. Just because they thought it would be funny. So it went on for another year.

Now, I moved to another country, don't have to see them again, and I'm sooo happy about it.
I couldn't care less about the popular kids, because after all, they are the losers.

Really, don't do it. It's not worth it. And you will get yourself in trouble.

Drexy4ever

Old 11-15-2011, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by makituchan View Post
I don't think it's such a good idea. Really, those popular kids in school are not as great as they seem, believe me.
I know what it's like, because I went through that when I was about your age.
I never was popular, always very quiet and shy. And then these girls came to my school. They seemed "cool" so, I started hanging out with them, because I wanted to be "cool" like them, and because I had such a low self-esteem.

Do you know what happened next?
First, they started talking #$%* about me, behind my back.
Then they started bullying me. And it wasn't just for a short period of time. It went on for about 3 years. Yeah.
So I started doing what they wanted me to do, just so they would stop. Going to parties with a lot of alcohol, even though I hated it, and I hated people getting drunk as hell for no particular reason, and behaving like stupid monkeys. And much more other stuff.
One time, I almost got raped, during one of those parties, and I was lucky enough it didn't happen. And it's not like I was wearing any provocative clothes or anything.
And guess what they said? It's your fault. Why did you chat with him. Blah blah blah. - instead of being supportive in some way, like I real friend would do.
And then I really really wanted to stop hanging out with them, because I had enough of them and their #$%& . Now, after all that, I knew these people were only "friends" when I had some money. Even though they knew I was saving for a quite expensive camera, they just didn't care. And when they had some problems I had to listen and shut up. When I did, they just judged me, and gossiped about me.
So I stopped going anywhere with them. But they were in my class so it wasn't that easy. And they were everywhere I went, trying to make me do something etc. Just because they thought it would be funny. So it went on for another year.

Now, I moved to another country, don't have to see them again, and I'm sooo happy about it.
I couldn't care less about the popular kids, because after all, they are the losers.

Really, don't do it. It's not worth it. And you will get yourself in trouble.
Those aren't the same type of popular kids at my school. At my school, it's mainly middle-class and the only time people ask for your money is if they forget their's to buy lunch, and they don't stop hangin out with you if you say no. And she's one of the chick's who's frins with even people who are poor all the way and aren't really the most fortunate looking (they aren't hot). She does gossip, but not as much as you would think, and I've realized it's only when you say she can cuz she only told a few people I got broken up with and she didn't even say the details. That's how I kno the only thing that can go wrong is if I get exposed. And I plan on not lying anymore by next week.

NeuzaKC
Stan.

Old 11-16-2011, 08:53 AM

That excuses everything.

Exactly why are you asking for help if you don't plan on stopping your behaviour, I wonder? I guess really it's not your fault, other people are giving you the attention you want anyway, so you're obviously not going to stop. Good for you, you're doing all the right choices. That's certainly not going to bite you in the ass eventually.

Drexy4ever

Old 11-17-2011, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuzaKC View Post
That excuses everything.

Exactly why are you asking for help if you don't plan on stopping your behaviour, I wonder? I guess really it's not your fault, other people are giving you the attention you want anyway, so you're obviously not going to stop. Good for you, you're doing all the right choices. That's certainly not going to bite you in the ass eventually.
Maybe I was indirect with my needs for writing this down. I didn't say y I did it, mainly cuz I didn't feel like writing anything else after I finished that long ass word wall. But I need a way to become known without lying. That's y. I need a way to have people know me for something other than rapping and being tall and black and talking "ghetto". That's y I posted this. And to other people who happen to read this forum post, READ THIS PART. That's wat I need. And advice on how to end this. I'm not completley stupid. I can say I'm not nervous about this all day and it wouldn't be true. I have to end it by next week. I wrote that in the last post if you haven't noticed.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 11-17-2011, 02:52 AM

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with NeuzaKC. There are a lot more people in the world with more severe issues than having problems with being "popular" and "fitting in." You do not need to be known. You do not need to be popular. Maybe you want it, but it is certaintly not worth it.

Drexy4ever

Old 01-18-2012, 10:41 PM

It's been over a few months now since I even did the thing, and my plan didn't backfire so suck it bitches! Me and the girl are actually friends now. We're actually going through alot of the same problems right now. So hah!

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 01-18-2012, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexy4ever View Post
It's been over a few months now since I even did the thing, and my plan didn't backfire so suck it bitches! Me and the girl are actually friends now. We're actually going through alot of the same problems right now. So hah!
Uhm, Karma is a bitch may it be a day from now or 10 years from now.
You better hope that it doesn't backfire because when it does it'll come hard.

I am 15 and I have lied. Everyone lies but you shouldn't lie to get friends. Does this friend know that you lied to her? If she does then she must be... not stupid but really close to you. I do not know how to explain it.

I have a best friend and I have never lied to her about something like that. Frankly, put myself in your shoes...
I would've come clean period no matter how much shit I would have to go through.
If someone did what you are doing.
If I was this girl and I found out I would be really pissed and wonder about what else you have lied to me about. Maybe that is just me.

That is the nicest way I can put this.

Drexy4ever

Old 01-19-2012, 04:28 AM

The problem that i invented is behind us. We don't even talk about that anymore. I don't think we ever will. I understand that if i were her and i found out, I wouldn't be pissed or anything, but I'd be annoyed. But I really don't think she'll find out. I believe in Karma and all, but I think she missed me this time, unless she's gonna wait for me to get way older to do something about this. But even if Karma takes place, I won't care because I'm moving soon anyways, and it'll just be a lesson learned, wether good or bad. I know I'm hard-headed. I can't change that. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 01-21-2012, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexy4ever View Post
The problem that i invented is behind us. We don't even talk about that anymore. I don't think we ever will. I understand that if i were her and i found out, I wouldn't be pissed or anything, but I'd be annoyed. But I really don't think she'll find out. I believe in Karma and all, but I think she missed me this time, unless she's gonna wait for me to get way older to do something about this. But even if Karma takes place, I won't care because I'm moving soon anyways, and it'll just be a lesson learned, wether good or bad. I know I'm hard-headed. I can't change that. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.
No matter how stupid I think that is. I can respect your decisions. It is your life ya know.

Pa-chinko
Ninja

Old 01-22-2012, 12:44 AM

Looking at the thread so far... I really don't think anything helpful we tell you still be listened or used by you.

Things always have a way of coming out. My husband found out a terrible habit about his mother 15 years later on. And in the news one veteran found out that his wife cheated on him during the World War and divorced.