WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-01-2014, 03:55 PM

I'm Shopping for...: Emilio
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Because he seemed to hint he wasn't very good at cooking, and everyone should be able to cook something for a tasty lunch

-----------

I'm Shopping for...: Yumeh
Gift:
(The spa minus the cat )
Why I think it's perfect!: Because a) just look how comfy that looks b) removable catnip holder. Amazing. c) because even the best of us need to have some decent grooming time every now and again and the absolute best of us absolutely need to do it in comfort and style

--------

I'm Shopping for...: Mr Mayor
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Because with all the paperwork he does he is sure bound to run out and that would be awful D:

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-01-2014, 04:01 PM

And you are now added as well ^.^

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-01-2014, 04:03 PM

Awesome! Thanks a bunch 8D

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-01-2014, 04:14 PM

No Problem ^.^

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-02-2014, 02:00 AM

Hopefully i can finish my shopping before the event closes.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-02-2014, 02:31 AM

I'm Shopping for...: Lise

Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiET RoOM BeARs
It was once said that in an unknown location, there is a mental institution that sits beyond a forest of live oak trees and the atrocities that reside within are reserved for a special place in Hell. When one of the inmates gets 'out of sorts', they are placed in the 'quiet room'. Nobody really knows what goes on inside that room. Nobody is meant to. When (if) the inmates comes out, they come out missing parts such as teeth, ears, maybe a finger or a patch of skin, and no soul. The also come out with something else...horrific. A monstrosity made of fur, blood, cotton, human skin. A plush abomination. A nightmare in the daylight. It is within these walls, the 'Quiet Room Bears' are born.
A creepy twist on something cute? That's totally Lise's style. This is also a very unique gift. There is one bear created per "session" and no two bears are alike.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 01-02-2014, 04:37 AM

I'm Shopping for...: Jeryck
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Every explorer needs a good map, compass and pocket watch.

I'm Shopping for...: Lise
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: You can never go wrong with black and red. These would look great on Lise and she can kick some butt in the too if it's needed.

I'm Shopping for...: Peeblo
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: It's Yumeh Poo! What better gift is there for a prankster than a prank gift?

I'm Shopping for...: Cecelia
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: A cute new scarf for the cutest little girl on Menewsha. With this you can cosplay as Yumeh.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 01-02-2014, 06:08 AM

bbr i LOVE that last gift they so need an NPC Item liek that.. haha i'D KILL to have it haha.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-02-2014, 06:57 AM

I'm Shopping for...: Abel
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: The Elder wand, most powerful wand in the world. Perfect for a magic shop owner! I won this in a duel :P.
He can have it, but apparently it's more powerful if he duels me and wins first!

I'm Shopping for...: Aimee
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: A subscription to Womans Weekly. Up to date info/gossip about celebs and stuff happening around the world. Just what Aimee needs! She can share all the gossip with her friends around menewsha.

I'm Shopping for...: Li Mei
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Greenstone Pendant - Also known as Pounamu by the natives to NZ - Maori. This spiral twist represents friendship. Which i am offering to Li Mei! :)
Quote:
The spiral has no beginning or end, signifying the endless nature of love or true friendship.

I'm Shopping for...: Nalin
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Apparently this stuff is from the garden of eden! It will grow perfect beautiful plants, fruits etc. Perfect for gardeners and lovers of plants and flowers like Nalin :).

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-02-2014, 01:02 PM

@Star- they do have a mennies item similar. The Bear Capulet comes in black.

Also, I will be updating this shortly, but as I am at work process will be slow.

Last edited by Cora; 01-02-2014 at 01:41 PM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 01-02-2014, 01:45 PM

I'm Shopping for...: Vicktoria Valentine
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Because, who DOESN'T want to put their mark on the universe. and i figure a nimbus in the shape of a heart was just the thing for our Vicktoria.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-02-2014, 04:58 PM

Up to date ^.^

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 01-02-2014, 05:00 PM

Maybe I'll have time to find some more presents after I get some token goals down...

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-02-2014, 05:17 PM

You have over 4 hours, YOU CAN DO IT!

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 01-02-2014, 05:20 PM

First I need the tokens... Want to get the last 2 boots, at least.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-02-2014, 05:40 PM

Well Good luck ^.^

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 01-02-2014, 06:11 PM

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: A stylish way to show off your favorite things, note down some special memories and her friends can gift her more charms for this special bracelet to make it absolutely unique and special!

I'm Shopping for...: Lance
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Stylish cups with fish motive that will surely make a good conversation starter when he has guests over!

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Now, she can sign autographs, cheques and mark down notes with pen fitting her style!

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: From what I know, he not only cares for plants, but beautiful things, too, so this unites them. Glass bubbles with special plants tillandsias (which require no soil and gather nutrients and water from the air. which require no soil and gather nutrients and water from the air) will decorate and keep nature close

I'm Shopping for...: Cecilia
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I heard she's been skating around a lot these past days, so I think new and pretty ice skates would be a good gift - practical but brings a lot of joy as well!

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: This inflatable tent will save him time (and backpain) when needing to set up one, it's nice and safe for his travels.

I'm Shopping for...: Nami
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Crystal ball is both awesome accessory and actually useful in skilled hands, which I'm sure he has, so this will be double the coolness in one gift!

I'm Shopping for...: Mr. Mayor
Gift: (the box on right)
Why I think it's perfect!: Well, a gentleman like Mr. Mayor definitely would find good use for such matched items and good (and stylish) watch always is just the right gift!

I'm Shopping for...: Peeblo
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Although I'm sure he doesn't need prank ideas, a well rounded kit to execute them just might strike his fancy... *hopes that she won't become the kit's first victim*

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I'm sure he will find the right use for motorcycle specifically built with a passenger seat. ;) Besides, mobility in his job is always good and which young man doesn't need his own vehicle!?

I'm Shopping for...: Madam Rousseau
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: It is with real seashells at bottom and design on the lampshade, so bringing something of beach in her house. Should go well with her new bed!

I'm Shopping for...: Channah
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: The snowy and wet season is coming and while I know she prefers heels, it's good to have some 'backup' just in case. These purple & flower boots are perfect in color and style, besides they're still very much in fashion!

.... Boy, this was hard.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 01-02-2014, 06:18 PM

I think Dys's gift is going to give me nightmares!
I'll work on getting these up to date! :3

---------- Post added 01-02-2014 at 06:36 PM ----------

up to date!! :3

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 01-02-2014, 07:11 PM

Merry Christmas all of you NPCs, enjoy!

I'm Shopping for...: Mr. Mayor
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: A couple years ago I remember the Mayor saying he was experimenting with making his own wine and I thought maybe he'd like a wine making kit to help with it. :)

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Nalin loves plants so much, I thought he might love these terrariums.

Gift: (If the picture is large
Why I think it's perfect!: Abel must need places to keep spells and potions, so why not some bottles.

I'm Shopping for...: Cessy
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I heard Jeryck mention Cessy wanted snow, so why not a snow machine!

I'm Shopping for...: Vicktoria
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Since Vicky loves spreading love, and baking, why not something for both with this cake pan!

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Well, since Jeryck is an archaeologist, and loves to spend time with his granddaughter, Cessy, this kit is the perfect thing they can do together!

I'm Shopping for...: Yumeh
Gift: (If the picture
Why I think it's perfect!: Yumeh can chase this to his heart's content!

I'm Shopping for...: Lance
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: What better for someone with a hat store, then a hat molding machine!

I'm Shopping for...: Madam Rousseau
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I'm sure even after coming to Menewsha, it hard to sleep without being as close to the sea (even though Mene is an Island) Now she can have sounds of the sea wherever she's at!

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: She loves accessories, so these awesome barrettes are perfect!

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: An adorable animal speaker seems perfect for someone so bubbly and upbeat!

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Between being a greeter, all those pesky pirates, and Aimee. I figure Emilio could enjoy and appreciate a book all about chivalry.

Ethos
til death do us part

Old 01-02-2014, 07:23 PM

Gosh, every one is giving such amazing gifts! I think that our NPC friends were very well taken care of during the Festival of Winter Nights this year!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2014, 07:24 PM

Ethos, your avi looks amazing!

Ethos
til death do us part

Old 01-02-2014, 07:24 PM

Awww, thank you sweetie!
You're not so bad yourself *sassy head wobble*

I love the petrol color so much!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2014, 07:25 PM

LOL, thank you! Petrol is one of my new favorite colors. ^_^

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 01-02-2014, 07:28 PM

I'm Shopping for...: Vicktoria Valentine
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Because Vic and I have similar tastes, and I know I would love em.

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Because everyone needs one o.o

I'm Shopping for...: Cecilia
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!:What child (or adults doesn't want snow? None. They all do!

Ethos
til death do us part

Old 01-02-2014, 07:30 PM

aww... I want snow too!

Texans never get snow *kicks the dirt*
We did get a lot of red dirt from Mexico recently...

Not snow :(