Classy
Send a message via AIM to Classy Send a message via MSN to Classy Send a message via Yahoo to Classy

Old 01-14-2009, 11:00 PM

(As a pre-post edit, I'm attempting to use the [thumbnail] feature, however it doesn't show up in the edit preview. Not that any of the images are obnoxiously huge, I just wasn't sure if people would mind all the pieces displayed on one post.)

I might start doing commissions but first I need to know where I stand - if people like my stuff or not. x3

So, away I go!

Here's some recent stuff done for people on Rescreatu (which is why a variety will be anthromorphs).

Ah! The most recently finished. This was a chibi-fullbody cross for a user who wanted something spunky for their profile. (To make a banner greeting out of kind of thing.)

The first one ever done - this is an anthro (of course) named Flaxen. I'm terribly pleased with how well this came out since it started as nothing but a bored doodle.

Another commission, an anthro of a character named Jilted. Part of the request was for her emotion to be that which her name stands for.

And finally, I'll stop bugging you with fist-fulls of art, here's the last request I'll post that I've done:
Kayel, an anthro Jaaku which is a ghost-like creature. "Wild Hot Pink Hair" was a specific. I like to think I did it justice, haha.

Anyways, please feel free to tell me what you think. (:
(A work in progress.)

Classy
Send a message via AIM to Classy Send a message via MSN to Classy Send a message via Yahoo to Classy

Old 01-15-2009, 05:47 PM

Anyone? I'd really like some input. (: It would be nice to know what people here think and all that fun stuff.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 01-16-2009, 04:01 PM

I think you have an interesting and unique style. (:

I love your use of color and shading, you're not afraid of color like I am. xD

:)

Classy

Old 01-17-2009, 03:53 AM

Thank you very much. (: The first picture posted has so much colour because of the specifics in the request, but otherwise I do enjoy abusing my rainbow. ;D