Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-03-2012, 07:30 PM

In a world of Chaos and War, two opposing kingdoms are willing to tie a knot that will bring peace upon their lands forever.

This as a private rp between Evergreen Goddess and Sinsue Hoshigo. Do not post but feel free to read along if you wish, thanks!

Name: Valefar Tannin
Race: Demon
Bio: Valefar is the heir to the throne in the kingdom of Traossa. However, with war on verge of begging, his parents have arranged a marriage with the angelic princess of the enemy kingdom as a kind of peace treaty. He has tried to ignore that fact and tries to focus on other things. The collar chained to his neck is something he found interesting since he loves chains in general, that's why he wrapped chains around his wings. His parents have tried to get him to take them off but he just won't listen to them, and now with this arranged marriage, they can expect him to listen to them even less.
Appearance:

Extra Characters

SPOILERX

Charlie

Cresil

Usha

Eofe

Nero

Last edited by Evergreen Goddess; 05-19-2013 at 12:50 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-05-2012, 12:47 AM

Name: Vixy (Vixen)

Race: Tainted Angel

Pic:

~her guardians that sometimes can't be seen~
Name: Sinz

Age- unknown(ageless)

Gender- Genderless

Race- Shadow protector

Pic-

Name- Souls

Age- Ageless

Gender- Genderless

Race- Light and Heart Protector

Pic-

Amber-

Setta-

Extra Characters

SPOILERX

Mela's Guardian- Amai Kain(sweet flames)

Mela Oira

Vixen and Nixy

Vivian

Setta

Mela's Pets

SPOILERX

She's had Duchess since she was five and Weasel was born when she was eight
Duchess(big one) and Weasel

She's had Mint since she was ten
Mint

Got Moon when she was twelve
Moon

Just got Snow when she turned 14
Snow Flake

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 05-18-2013 at 04:35 AM..

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-05-2012, 07:24 PM

Valefar stared out his window at the people walking through the kingdom. He wasn't sociable, but he did talk if something peaked his interest. His parents kept reminding him of the wedding and all he ever did was nod to silence them even though he clearly wasn't looking forward to it. Valefar didn't even know what this future bride of his looked like. "It doesn't matter...she's an angel...and there is no way that I will marry her!" he hissed and turned away from the window angrily. Storming out of his room, Valefar walked into the kitchen and noticed that the maids were busy making dinner. This meant he still had to wait to eat...what was he going to do while he waited? His tail swayed behind him as he walked out of the kitchen and walked to wherever his feet took him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-08-2012, 04:06 AM

Nixy sighed as she looked out the window of her limo and puffed her cheeks some. "Why can't we have the wedding in our kingdom? Why do I have to go all the way to the filthy demon kingdom already? They all disgust me!" she hissed allittle and Souls sighed a bit. "Because m'lady you are the peace offering... this is just another way to show how honored and grateful your parents are." she said softly and Sinz snorted a bit "Yeah right! The king and Queen have been wanting us out of the kingdom ever since this was brought up if not before... Souls you're too positive. This is just they're way to get rid of the oldest so her brother, Lord Bronzo, can take the crown without her fighting for it. She is the rightful heir after all." she snorted and Souls huffed a bit turning her head away. "Will both of you shut up... this trip is already dreadful enough without you two bickering every five miles." Nixy growled at the two and they became silent and nodded obediently.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-10-2012, 07:01 PM

"Valefar!" Valefar heard his mother call his name and glance in the direction of her voice. She and his father were walking towards him from the large and dark looking ballroom. "Yes? What is it?" he asked as he turned to fully face his parents. "Take off all the chains and get properly dressed!" ordered his father. "Your father is right. Why arent' you properly dressed?" asked his mother. "I am properly dressed..." he answered flatly. "The angel princess is on her way here, you need to look presentable." she explained. Valefar sighed. "I don't really see why I must change...and why wasn't I informed?" he asked. His parents just glared at him. "I'm not changing my clothes and I am NOT removing the chains...I like them." he spat and stormed off to his room to stare out the window.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-12-2012, 05:03 AM

"I think he looks quite presentable don't you Sinz?" Nix asked softly to her dark guardian and she grinned. "Why yes m'lady... quite suitable for your husband." she said and Nix glared at her guard and she grinned.

"Ah excuse me, I present to you Princess Nixy of the Angel Kingdom in the south." Souls said softly and Sinz sneered a bit. "And I am Sinz and this is Souls, we are.... guardians of the princess." Sinz said though didn't bow or anything as her tail flicked a bit back and forth thinking a little.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-12-2012, 07:56 PM

"Princess...this is a...unexpected surprise." said Valefar's mother. "Let me introduce my son Valefar." she said and turned to a maid. "Get the prince down here this instant..tell him the princess is here." she explained. The maid nodded and ran off to Valefar's room. After knocking on the door and seeing him open the door, she explained. Valefar nodded. "Very well...let's go say hello." he said and followed the maid down to where he already saw the princess. "Hello..." he said as he walked right past her and stood between his parents. "I'm surprised you even came here...I honestly didn't think you would." he said with a smirk on his face.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-13-2012, 05:36 AM

"Of course... the peace treaty if very important to the Angel Kingdom... sorry if we got here a little too early... better then being late I suppose." Vixy said trying to hide the distaste that she had for her parents making such a deal with the demons... why her?!

"Ah Prince it is an honor to meat you... I am Souls, this is Sinz, and this is our fair lady Princess Vixen." Souls said softly with a slight bow before introducing the princess and gave a slight smile to the prince and his parents.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-15-2012, 03:50 PM

"Exactly...being early is always preferred here." replied Valefar's father strictly. "It was quiet a surprise that your parents agreed with this marriage...I didn't think they would. Then again, life is full of surprises." he continued. Valefar looked at the little guardians and couldn't help but be intrigued by them. "I'm sure it is an honor to meet me..." he started and blinked as he stared at them. "You both look very interesting..." he continued and blinked a few times before looking at the princess for a while then turning away completely. His maid came over to him and smiled at everyone. "Dinner is ready..." she said quietly. "Very well...lead the way Eofe." he said as he walked beside the maid to the dinning room, his tail swaying behind him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-15-2012, 04:23 PM

(The guardians aren't tiny XD they're the same size as her)

"Why thank you." Souls said softly then looked at her mistress as she tried not to show how irritated she got at what the king said. They all three then fallowed the prince to the dining room where they all took their seats that they were shown to.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-29-2012, 09:48 PM

(Oopsie, I assumed they were tiny, sorry.)

Eofe, along with other maids, began to serve everyone the demonic meal. It consisted of some dark red meat, almost black and some type type of bread with raisins in it. There was also a kind of stew, that smelled very disgusting, almost burnt. There were several other things to eat, but no matter where you looked, all the food looks horrible and rotten. "This looks delicious Eofe." said Valefar with a smile. "Thank-you." answered the maid quietly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-29-2012, 10:03 PM

Suddenly Vixy got very pale and so did Souls. She didn't like angel's food all that much... but she couldn't stand rotted foods like this... her guardian especially couldn't handle it... Souls was very angelic unlike Sinz who thought the food looked pretty good though noticed that her mistress looked kinda sick.

(tis okay X3 )

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-30-2012, 08:07 PM

Valefar smirked and looked at the angel princess and her guardians before looking at his food. His parents had already started eating, so he just shrugged and began to eat happily. He really didn't care if the princess ate the food. If she didn't he'd feed it all to his pet water snake out in the back marsh pond.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-30-2012, 08:16 PM

Vixy noticed a bit and so did Souls that no one really seemed to care if they ate or not and found that very rude... even Vixen who didn't care for being nice or polite. She did try to eat something that didn't look so bad but ended up not being able to stomach it and after a few minutes she sighed silently. "Excuse us." she said softly as her and Souls stood. Sinz soon fallowed for she had finished all she wanted and they walked out into the hall then to the kitchen. They walked to the kitchen and Sinz talked to one of the chefs who easily made a separate supper for Souls and the princess then showed them to another eating area so they didn't seem rude coming into the dining hall with different food. He told them that he would fix them different food for each meal and set it out where they would sit along with the rest of the food so they didn't have to seem rude.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-30-2012, 08:26 PM

Valefar smirked as the princess and her guardians left the table. "Eofe, the leftovers...I'm sure Charlie will eat them." he said. Eofe nodded and grabbed the food that wasn't eaten then left to feed Valefar's snake. "At least Charlie isn't picky...he muttered and continued to eat his dinner happily. When he was all done with his dinner, the other maids cleared the table and wondered what would be a good dessert. Valefar excused himself and walked past the princess and headed up to the library, his tail swayed behind him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-30-2012, 08:35 PM

Sinz sneered darkly when the prince passed her and her princess and both Souls and Vixen looked confused. "Why did you do that Sinz?" Vixen asked and Sinz growled a bit. "I could hear him mutter something about you being picky earlier... can't I just teach him a little lesson in respect?!" she snarled quietly and both of the other two females glared at her. "No... I have to deal with this without violence... I don't even want to be here but thanks to that stupid agreement I'm stuck here till they see me of no use or desire." Vixen sighed and Sinz looked at her shocked. "You're actually taking this whole thing serious?" she whispered and Vixen looked off. "I have to... I was the first born... it's my duty as the princess to make sure that my kingdom and kind stay safe." she said quietly with a heavy sigh before they all walked outside for a bit.

After awhile of Vixen and Sinz getting bored of the outside the three walked back in and to the library where none of them knew the Prince was.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-30-2012, 08:56 PM

Valefar enjoyed hanging out at the library in his home because it was the only room where he was never bothered. It was a very quiet room, very neat and dark. Only a few chandeliers hung from the ceiling but it was enough to light up the place at night. Hearing the door open again, Valefar froze and stayed hidden behind one of the bookshelves at the back of the room. Who could it be...maybe it's one of the maids coming up here to clean up a bit. Well whoever it is...I wonder if they'll talk? he thought to himself with a smirk as he listened.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-30-2012, 11:23 PM

"They have a very impressive library don't they m'lady?" Souls said and Sinz snorted a bit. "You know hers is two if not three times nicer then this one." Sinz said and Vixen cleared her throat. "Need I remind you both that this is a demons library? I had my own personal books in mine plus the history... I want to learn about the demons and their culture, I always have but we never had books at home on that type of thing. And besides this is a very lovely library, it's so culturally different." Vixen said and her two guards fell silent then you could hear them walking around a bit and a few books moving before three chairs being moved a bit as they each sat down unaware of the other wolf in the room.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 07-31-2012 at 04:26 PM..

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-31-2012, 04:20 PM

Valefar listened and nodded to himself but stopped when they began to compare it to their own. His tail began to sway angrily and he continued to listen and blinked in confusion. Learn our culture? Why would she want to do that? he thought to himself and shook his head. Hearing them all go silent and apparently sit down, Valefar decided to make his presence known and walked out of his hiding spot. "What are the three of you doing? Haven't you learned to knock before you enter ANY room?" he asked and played with the chain attached to his collar. "Especially when in a home of demons." he added and rolled his eyes. "If you must read our books, I suggest you don't get them dirty or tear any pages. I don't want then folded or bent in any way, shape, or form. I want the books in the same condition as they were in when you got them." he explained and sneered. "Understood...princess?" he said through gritted teeth.

Last edited by Evergreen Goddess; 07-31-2012 at 04:34 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-31-2012, 04:22 PM

"I have never heard of such a thing as needing permission to read a book in a library... well at least needing to knock on the door. And if you must know the princess had talked to your parents and they said she could go into the library and read." Sinz sneered then turned when she heard Vixen clear her throat again though hadn't looked up from the book she was looking at. "I am sorry if we had disturbed you Prince but I was just interested in learning more about your kind and I would never disrespect you or your books. If I did that then it would be like me disrespecting my own books." she said softly before looked up at the prince with a slight frown showing that she wouldn't harm any of the books or anything.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 07-31-2012 at 04:44 PM..

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-31-2012, 05:02 PM

Valefar glared at the guardian. "Silence, I wasn't talking to you...I was talking to the princess." he said coldly before turning his attention to the princess. "If my parents allowed you to read the books we own, then go ahead and read them...just make sure you put them back where you found them." he said and was surprised when the princess answered in such a calm manner, it actually caused him to smile for a split second before it was gone. "Very well...I'm just making sure that you understand that I expect you to treat or books as you'd want me to treat your own." he said and nodded. "If you'll excuse me...I'm sure Charlie misses me..I must go see him." he said before exiting the library calmly and gently closing the door behind him. Walking down the stairs, he walked through the kitchen where he noticed Eofe was finishing up the dessert. Walking out to the back marsh, he walked into the pond and sat down as he watched his pet demon snake slither over to him. "Hello Charlie." he said quietly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-31-2012, 05:11 PM

"Well he sure is a bucket of sun shine and rainbows isn't he?" Sinz snorted and Vixen glared at her. "Need I remind you that if we do anything to anger them they could kill or torture us?! He is the Prince and you will treat him as such got it Sinz?! This may not be the ideal situation but if we disrespect them then they could cancel the treaty and kill us all or worse, do you want that?!" the princess snapped and Sinz flinched some. "No m'lady." she sigh then just sat down and looked around. After awhile of the princess reading she stood and sighed placing the book back then walking out of the library and looked around a bit before heading towards the garden without really paying attention where she was going... she knew she was heading the right way it was just she was a little distracted right now.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-31-2012, 05:35 PM

The snake slithered up onto a rock and stared at Valefar. "Well Charlie...I take it you enjoyed the food?" he asked and gently pet the snake with his finger. "Oh yes...the princess from the angel kingdom finally arrived to our kingdom." he announced and looked around at all the dead trees and mossy wood in and near the pond along with dead flowers. "Oh and trust me...she's not the pretty girl they are portrayed to be. Although her guardians are quiet interesting...they don't really talk much, none of them do." he explained and sighed. "I haven't been visiting you much lately...I'm sorry...thought you must meet her so you can see her for yourself." he said and pet the snake gently as he sat there in the gloomy looking pond.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-31-2012, 05:51 PM

The princess stopped at the glass doors to the garden and looked out over the dead trees and flowers and such. "You know... you would think they would at least have some living fire flowers out there or something." she muttered then noticed that Valefar was sitting out and had a snake dragon close to him. "Wow... that's cool." she said quietly before opening the door and walked outside. "It seems we keep running into each other... though I only came out here to tell you I think your snake dragon is cool... we don't have many where I came from." she said softly hoping she wouldn't irritate the prince or anything.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-31-2012, 06:05 PM

Valefar turned and looked over at the princess. "Oh...hello again Princess." he said and nodded as he gently grabbed Charlie and stood. "Yes, it seems we keep running into each other without even trying." he said and looked at Charlie. "Since you're already here...I want to introduce you to my pet. His name is Charlie, and he thanks for for the compliment. Oh, and of course you don't have many...these are demonic in a way. I'm surprised to hear toy say that you apparently have a few of them." he said and pet Charlie gently. "Would you like to hold him?" asked Valefar. "Charlie doesn't bite unless you upset him or if I tell him to." he added with a sly grin.