az_stars
*^_^*

Old 08-14-2009, 02:34 AM

@ziv and Rei: For the event, we can click on the user's "perform" button to perform for the user and earn stars, right? If the user gets performed on for a certain amount within 30mins or so they get the sighing emote and the other users can't perform on you anymore :D

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven
Send a message via Yahoo to Ziv Xanthus

Old 08-14-2009, 02:35 AM

Ahh, I lost one of my favorite amv's ever! D=
oh well, i'll search for it later ^^

EDIT:
I loved the wallflower. I just wish the ending was better =[

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 08-14-2009, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziv Xanthus View Post
Ahh, I lost one of my favorite amv's ever! D=
oh well, i'll search for it later ^^

EDIT:
I loved the wallflower. I just wish the ending was better =[
The ending? The manga hasn't ended yet, so the anime must be diffrent.
Stars-Oh thank you.

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 08-14-2009, 02:39 AM

@Az: yes! well kind of.. the boys are part of a Host Club in their school..and well all sort of crazy things happen in that club.. its just awesome! ^^ I have all the episodes (26). :)

@Rei: Wow.. thats wallflower??? I never saw the anime.. i didn't even know an anime existed for this manga..:) AWESOME! Now i have two things to watch this weekend! YAY...:)

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-14-2009, 02:41 AM

@Rei:
Yeah, the anime. I don't really read manga's. :sweat:
The anime ending was so blah =/

az_stars
*^_^*

Old 08-14-2009, 02:45 AM

I watched your AMV Esme. NejiHina...so cute.

Esmereina

Old 08-14-2009, 02:46 AM

@Ziv: I don't understand why they finish the anime way before the manga finishes.. its just weird.. i mean people who don't read the manga wouldn't care..but to those of us who do read it.. its like a let down ..cause the manga is always more interesting and intense than the anime..ya kno?

@AZ: THANK U!!! ^^ :)

anyways...here is another AMV ^^ from Deathnote! HA!

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-14-2009, 02:49 AM

@esmer:
Yeah, i totally know what you mean, especially if the anime doesn't follow the manga at all. It really does annoy the people, and even me, who rarely reads manga's, because I feel like I'm missing something important watching it.

Ohh, has anyone watched Katekyo Hitman Reborn?

Rei Ann

Old 08-14-2009, 02:49 AM

Yeah it the anime for it, but I don't watch many animes because all of the changes always made, manga I like better.

Esmereina

Old 08-14-2009, 02:53 AM

@Ziv: ahh..so even the non manga readers get annoyed... now thats whats up... the anime producers need to look into at least keeping with the manga plots and stuff... ^^; and hitman reborn.. i read the manga...VERY EPIC! I can only imagine how the anime could be..^^

@Rei: i tend to be that way too... Naruto anime and Bleach anime have both disappointed me in particular.. i stick to the manga since that fiasco..but...now even the manga... i feel like i am being trolled by the manga-ka..^^;

Ohhh In white houses! nice song!!! :)

Rei Ann

Old 08-14-2009, 02:54 AM

Thanks it's another one of my fav videos. I caught one bleach show in America and freaked the sounded so weird, I was so disappointment.

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-14-2009, 02:54 AM

@Esmer:
Is the manga done? o.o
OMG, the anime is so majorly epic. Event he filler episodes are epic to the extreme haha. I love hitman reborn, it's like one of my fav anime's EVER! <33

az_stars
*^_^*

Old 08-14-2009, 02:55 AM

So much sugar :O I love the part where L just keeps on eating the sugar cube(?) on and on and on...nom nom nom. When anime characters eat like that it always looks more delicious...

Esmereina

Old 08-14-2009, 02:59 AM

@Rei: I know what you mean.. i just stopped after that horrible rendition of Bleach... the manga is so much better..although lately i still feel trolled..lol

@Ziv: no no..its still ongoing.. hitman reborn is awesome in every chapter... :nod: Now i need to see the anime..so i can see the fillers... usually fillers suck..so its a must to watch Epic ones..you know?

@Az: lol.. yeah L loves his sweets.. i swear i am surprised he didnt turn diabetic...XD

and here is another one ...WARNING: its a Yaoi pairing..but its a funny vid...light hearted..so no worries..i hope.. just take it as a joke..pls..:)

Rei Ann

Old 08-14-2009, 03:02 AM

What do you mean by trolled?
Fruits Basket one

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-14-2009, 03:03 AM

I know fillers do usually suck, but the most recent filler is so amazing! They have to go back to the past and face off against the arcobeleno so Tsuna can open his box. I think that is a filler arch, i'm not sure sincee i didn't read the manga

Esmereina

Old 08-14-2009, 03:05 AM

@Rei: well what i mean is.. i feel like the manga-ka Kubo... he is readin his fanbase..and like making interesting (and slightly unrealistic situations..within its supernatural tendencies) occurences in the manga. So i feel like he super juiced Hitsugaya for example when really at this point in time in the manga.. she still has a long way to go eventhough he is a prodigy... you know? and also... Ulquorria and Orihime seem to have a romantic connection... o_O atleast thats how its sort of portrayed in the manga.. atleast on Ulquirria's part...lol XD

@Ziv: yeah i would think its mostly filler... but i have to watch the anime to be sure. ^^

and i love Fruits Basket! <3

Rei Ann

Old 08-14-2009, 03:06 AM

I'm sorry I still don't get hwat you mean.

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-14-2009, 03:09 AM

haha, I just love KHR, wouldn't care if they made a million fillers just as long as it ends perfectly! :P

Esmereina

Old 08-14-2009, 03:13 AM

@Rei:.... hmm.. i guess in simpler terms would be i feel that the creator of Bleach is just going into forums online and seeing what we want to happen and kind of trying to make it look like he is doing what we want..but then totally does something completely different and leaving us all feelings llike WTF??? ... i dunno how else to explain it..^^;

@Ziv: Well i would hope for the same..especially since i will start watching it soon.. i want it to alteast me similar to the ending..although it hasn't ended yet..^^;

I am going to be now guys.. im sorry

But feel free to keep talking in here and talk your heart out about Anime/manga..

and you can talk about other non related things too.. as long as we can talk back about anime eventually..^^;

Have a gnight people!!! <3333

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2009, 03:16 AM

I need a place to settle down. Think I'll do it here. ^^

Anyone read Kurohime? :D; Or Vampire Doll? <3

Rei Ann

Old 08-14-2009, 03:18 AM

Oh I see. Night.

No I haven't read those.

Here is a video of skip beat i like.

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2009, 03:19 AM

@Rei Ann: Aw, really? They are a few of my fave mangas. Which ones do you like? (Would love to watch the vids here but a little occupied right now xD)

EDIT: Shoot, got to go to sleep. Bye!

Last edited by Sadistix_Love; 08-14-2009 at 03:23 AM..

Rei Ann

Old 08-14-2009, 03:23 AM

Skip Beat, and Wallflower are my current favs.

Esmereina

Old 08-14-2009, 07:19 PM

I am back!!! lets get this party started...again...lol

Skipbeat is awesome! i love the anime for some odd reason...lol

And I am going to start watching Wallflower tonite! :)