Artsydaze
Full-Time Daydreamer

Old 08-07-2012, 11:23 PM

Inspiration has struck back and now I am in the process of reworking the entire plot of Grey Hare Society into something that, I hope, will be far better!

I will need players and feedback, though, and will be posting what I got for now in here until I have all written it down!

Here is the first part of the first post:

Quote:
30 August 1916, Grey Hare Warren, England.

Cecilio Velti, otherwise know as “Master Velvetti” by the whole of Europe before the Great War, was now reduced to the existence of a wretched Prisoner of War. He could barely believe it himself! Him, the Great Master Velvetti, the owner and master of the infamous Tessuto Circo, otherwise known as the Tassuto Circus to this god-forsaken Island, got caught and imprisoned by the enemy!

He now knew that he should have followed his instinct and hightail it as fast as he could when he was enrolled into his birth country as after all, the dangers were far too great for one of such mixed heritage as himself! They should have rotted, for now that he all cared, as he now payed the price of his patriotic folly with what now seemed to be his life.

Indeed, shortly after being thrown into this dungeon they called Grey Hare Warren, he started to feel unwell. More than unwell, in fact...

It all started inconspicuously enough with chills when he slept and a drawn out fatigue that could easily be passed off as a result of his new environment. A few weeks of this had his condition gradually worsening by a lowering of Cecilio's inhibitions and temper, also brushed aside by the man as perfectly normal.

The problem was that he now carved violence, vice and human flesh and those meager meals and cramped space he was stuck in would not do.

He wanted out.

Tonight.

Now that he looked at them, those wardens certainly looked quite mouth-watering...
Give me your thoughts!