Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-04-2011, 08:29 PM

Welcome to the Clown House!

Now, it is a family run hotel by the ever so sweet, Kendi Family. Their parents just died recently, so they are now running the poor hotel by themselves, poor kids. Not only that, but rumor has it, the relatives to the family are undertakers! That adds to the ominous feel of the hotel right?
Now, let me show you around....

~~

Oh, that was so long ago.

Back when everyone was normal, normal breathing humans. And then that clown hotel opened, so many people never returned from their vacations, people were devastated, but no one turned to the hotel with accusing fingers, no, because they were children. Years passed, and the hotel closed down. But, the problem was, the family still remained. You see, they were the murderers, and now, they wanted more and more people to die and feel their everlasting pain. Not one person has went into that place and survived, until today.

Last edited by Sezumie; 06-05-2011 at 06:27 PM..

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-04-2011, 08:56 PM

Plot

Now, there is a team of elite supernatural agents to get rid of the problem. But it isn't that simple, rumor has it that each member has their own special abilities, as well as their own special weapons and monsters on their side. The mission? Simple. [Or maybe not?] Get into the hotel as guests and get rid of the Kendi Family! There may be some problems along the way, each member is hidden somewhere around the hotel, and their scattered around, and move every so often, which makes finding them difficult.

So, we wish you good luck with the special guns we give you, and those ones in the hotel from our older agents.

The Kendi Family

We, the Kendi's are put in by letter, and represent the letter that we are given.

~Kendi~

All Taken!

K is for Killer [And other words with K]

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lai-lai_CHING

Name: Keshawna
Kendi [Put in letter you represent]: K
Personality: She's quiet and shy when you first meet her, but once you get ot know her, she seems pleasant and lively. But eventually, she reels you in so well, that when she does attack you, you hardly expect it. She's know to be the most sadistic of all the Kendis.

E is for Evil [And other words with E]

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by raesilver42
Appearance

Name: Analiese (Anna)
Kendi [Put in letter you represent] or Hunter: Kendi E, for evil
Personality: Well, she's evil. Cold. Quite intelligent and full of a desire for power. Always calculating, always thinking, and always trying to find a way to one up people.
:

N is for Naughty[And other words with N]

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning_Serah

Name: Nathaniel
Kendi [Put in letter you represent]: N, oh yes, I'm I naughty little boy.
Personality: I act, well, naughty. I'm a tad disobedient, and can't exactly seem to follow directions. I tend to "accidently" play pranks on people often, maybe a bit too often. I am very crafty, and work well with objects, which really gives me and advantage to the little games I play on people.

D is for Demonic [And other words with D]

SPOILERX

Name: Dull Kendi
Personality:
Demonic, ditzy, devilish, dull, dreams, dolls and darkness. She represents the "D" in the Family name of Kendi. Even so, she can be quite nuts, or even childish. Even though she is one of the middle children, she acts such as a young girl would. She can double-cross someone in an instant, and distrusting of others. Often afraid of strangers, you'll see her stalking you around the corner, like a scary ghost girl. Her one weakness, are sweets, have them on your person and she'll obey you like a young puppy.

I is for Insane [And other words with I]

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by musikfreakx
Appearance:
Name: Ian Kendi
Kendi [Put in letter you represent]: I
Personality: Ian is just as expected. Insane, a tad psychotic, and he does whatever the hell he wants. He has a thing for blood and loves to lure in his victims, especially females, by singing in a velvety voice and then gruesomely torturing them until he’s bored. He loves pretending to be a victim to trick anyone who enters the house and he sometimes behaves in a childish manner when he has nothing to do, finding amusement in the littlest of things.

Last edited by Sezumie; 06-05-2011 at 06:00 PM..

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-04-2011, 09:05 PM

Rules
  1. No godmodding.
  2. No almighty characters. [Boring and annoying to work with.]
  3. Be cooperative!
  4. Always follow Mene's main rules
  5. Semi-lit to Literate only!
  6. PM Profiles to me entitled with your favorite food so I know you read the rules.
  7. Keep it PG13 [With violence and romance!(if any~)]
  8. Don't go quick! Not many people can be on every day, so expect not so quick replies from others.
  9. Take your OOC fights out of the roleplay!
  10. If there is a conflict between two players, take it to PM's or something.
  11. Last of all, this is horror, so if bloody shit isn't your favoritest thing in the world, press that back button now.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-04-2011, 09:13 PM

The Hunters

[5 Hunters allowed; 2 guys left]

Appearance
Name:
Hunter Specialties?: [What your specialties are.]
Weapon[s]?:
Personality:

Accepted Hunters!~

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graxdon
Appearance
Name: Vincent Fredrickson
Hunter Specialties?: Intrusion/Counter-intrusion software methods, document analysis, tracking techniques, and demolitions.
Weapon[s]?: M32 Multi Shot Grenade launcher, revolver
Personality: Cold, analytic, and calculating, Vincent is a thinker through and through, believing himself above foolish, emotional outbursts and emotional attachment, at least beyond the teddy bear he carries with him wherever he goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by musikfreakx
Appearance:
Name: Eliana –Ellie- May Deveraux
Hunter Specialties?: Hand to hand combat, trickery
Weapon[s]?: A long, Medieval styled sword with the blade injected with a liquid used to kill supernatural beings, two medium length serrated daggers laced with the same liquid as her sword, and two large, pistol styled guns that shoot out auras of light to capture a supernatural being's soul and destroy it
Personality: Eliana, who prefers being called Ellie, has a mysterious aura about her that is hard to see through. Being one of the youngest hunters, she doesn’t take her job lightly, however, she has a habit of being a prankster. Thankfully, it comes in handy with her job, seeing as she enjoys fooling her target or enemy and getting inside their heads. She doesn’t speak of her tortured past, and has no family to speak of either. She’s a bit sarcastic, witty, and extremely dangerous. She’s a tad short tempered, but very protective of her team. She doesn’t like the fact that the house is referred to as ‘Clown House’ considering she has a deathly fear of clowns.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine

Name: Scarlett Andrews
Hunter Specialties?: Manipulating others. Especially men. And throwing daggers, she can easily hit someone with one of her three hand daggers in the exact spot she was aiming at from years of practice. Though if their moving quickly or further than her throwing distance, she just uses her gun.
Weapon[s]?: A silver hand gun along with three stainless steel slightly curved daggers.
Personality: Scarlett is the type of girl that loves life and is very out going, but at times she can be quiet and a loner. Shes very cunning and is dedicated to hunting.

Last edited by Sezumie; 06-13-2011 at 03:18 PM..

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-04-2011, 09:14 PM

Reserved for other purposes

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-04-2011, 09:15 PM

Also Reserved

Last edited by Sezumie; 06-04-2011 at 09:44 PM..

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-05-2011, 06:20 PM

We are open and accepting profiles!
Post at your own risk >D

Last edited by Sezumie; 06-05-2011 at 08:14 PM..

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-05-2011, 08:14 PM

[I'll start I guess =3]

Night befell the woods and such that surrounded a hotel. Now this was no ordinary hotel, well, how was it? There were vines growing on the sides, most of the windows were boarded up, and the ones that weren't were broken. It was obviously a hotel that had closed down.

But not to the people inside.

There was a family in there, or, well, a demon family, and this was the time that they would wake up and roam around. But most usually didn't wake up this early, or, late to most people. The hotel wasn't that tall, just 2 floors, but it owned quite a bit of land around it, and was very long. There was a ballroom, a lobby, an infirmary, a kitchen, and over 100 rooms. It was quite a lot of things to take care of in the hotel, and somehow, those kids had handled it well, with all the murders and all. Sleeping in one of the rooms, was a girl, not to tall for her age, but she was well built. In a dress shirt and a big, puffy orange and blue skirt, she used to be one of the middle children of he family. The Kendi family. Her name? Dull Kendi. She represented the letter D from the family name. So you name the words, demonic, ditzy, dainty, devilish, doll-like [dolls], dreamer, etc, she'll be that and more. Her age was unknown, but she's about 17, well, 17 years since she's been a demon.

Her golden eyes opened, revealing a blank stare that she now always had. She sat up, rubbing her eyes, and got off the bed, she looked at the broken clock, not like it helped her much, but she knew it was early, since there was still a bit off sun peeking through the boarded up window in her room. She got herself her metal bat, and walked out of her room, choosing not to fix her bed head.

She hit the bat against all the doors, yelling,"Get up! We need to prepare for the guests!~" Her voice was now high pitched, and annoying, just the way she liked it, since she needed to get her brothers and sisters up to help her with the hotel. Though it looked like a wreck, the hotel, whose nickname is now the Clown House, was changed to a beautiful place, thanks to the illusions and dream abilities of the Kendi family.

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 06-05-2011, 08:49 PM

CLANG CLANG CLANG! The sound of his sister's metal bat hitting his door rose Ian from the pleasant, at least to him, dream he was having of torturing a particular beautiful female. He grumbled as his light green eyes shot to his door and he cleared his throat. "Could you at least wake us up like a normal person?" He shouted as loud as possible, even though they weren't particularly normal or people for that matter, and slammed his fist against the iron headboard of his bed.

Throwing his athletic legs over the bed and standing as they hit the floor, the brown haired Ian Kendi shook his head much like a dog and blinked furiously to remove the traces of sleep from his eyes. Yawning, the tall demon boy stretched his limbs and threw a shirt and pair of jeans on. He decided to not bother with the slight stubble on his face and instead stepped out into the corridor of the hotel.

Guests? Ian thought to himself. They hadn't had any... visitors in a few days, and the idea excited him. He did a small victory dance as he made his way down the hall, following his younger sister. Ian Kendi was one of the oldest members of the family, which he surely didn't mind seeing as he didn't have to listen to the others much. Representing the letter I from his family name, Ian's characteristics were insane, an illusionist, ironic, and more of the sort. He often used his looks and voice to trick his victims, and, being a demon with no conscience, he found no wrong in it.

Stepping into the kitchen, he hoisted himself onto the counter and twirled a large, serrated knife in his hands. He figured he'd postpone getting the hotel ready for as long as possible, always willing to stretch his siblings', especially Dull's, limits. Humming a dark tune, Ian stared out the small crack through the boarded up kitchen window, watching for any signs of movement. For a second he thought he vaguely saw a shadow move, but contributed it to his excitement of getting fresh new victims.

Clad in a pair of black jeans and a colorfully paint splattered off the shoulder gray shirt, the hunter stood in the middle of the road running in front of the Kendi Clown House. Cracking her knuckles, the black haired 17 year old cocked her head to the side and kept her eyes trained in front of her. Her team wasn't supposed to arrive for a little while longer, but she had gotten an early start and appeared ahead of time at her destination.

Eliana May Deveraux wasn't your average hunter. She was the youngest known hunter in history, and a female at that. Being only 17, the girl knew not to take her job lightly. In her first days with the team she had proved herself a valuable asset, and aimed to keep it that way. She was incredibly toned, with long, never ending legs, a tight and visibly muscled abdomen, and lean but strong muscles. A red streak of her hair fell in front of her face and she gently pushed it away. Rolling her shoulders, the toned Eliana popped her jaw and ran over the history of the house in her mind, smirking a bit to herself.

The house had once been a popular hotel, family owned and operated. However, people soon started going missing. A vacation to the hotel meant you'd never be seen again. The hotel wasn't to blame though, seeing as it was run by children no one could ever suspect it was them. The hotel aged and was closed, but still people went to see it. Some saw it as a chance to see a ghost or experience supernatural events, others went on bets. Now here Eliana was, about to enter the hotel as an under cover agent and hopefully kill off the family still left inside.

Taking a few steps forward so she was just in front of the property but still on the road and masked by a cluster of trees, Eliana's large blue eyes darted over the lot and she debated waiting on her team or taking her chances and going in before they got there.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-05-2011, 10:40 PM

Dull huffed, going into the kitchen as well,"Ian, if youre gonna be an ass about it, then of course I have to wake you up like that!" A devious grin made it's way to her face, you'll have pleny of women to mess with when you help." When she saw that he was slacking off, she swung the metal bat towards her older brothers head. "Ian! Quit daydreaming about your sick fantasies and help me change the appearance of this place! You do the exterior, I'll do the interior so I'll have control and know every inch of this place." Her blue hair was still a mess, and her golden eyes were determined to get the demon boy to work. She wasn't in the mood for his shenanigans. Personally, she would've smacked him over 20 times with her bat, but no, she was the sweet sister, so she couldn't do so. She huffed, walking out of the room and hitting all of the doors again,"I said GET UP YOU LAZY BASTARDS!" She yelled, even louder than the last, if possible.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2011, 11:11 PM

Keshawna growled as she hit her door and gave her sibling a warning snarl, far from human, and lethal. She was the family killer. She'd give the girl a run for her money if she kept banging on the doors. "You break my door I break you neck!" she yelling, throwing a pillow at the door, but she then got up and went over to her vanity mirror.

She sighed and began brushing out and straightening her hair, putting in a small headband with a bow on it than putting on neon pink skinnies and a white tee. She then put on her converse and applied eyeliner and the likes without even having to have a mirror.

Finishing up she tossed her stuff back onto the bed than stepped out into the hall way.

She followed after Ian. He was her favorite sibling out of of them, the less annoying and most fun to mess with.

Chasing after him she jumped than landed on his back for a piggy ck ride. "Morning Ian." she said.

Keshawna, representing the letter K for her family, was the one who enjoyed killing. Some of their guests were drawn in by her 'kindness' when it truth it was all a cover-up for the demoness she held inside. Most couldn't tell, she seemed like a normal, energetic teen. She was anything but though.

musikfreakx

Old 06-05-2011, 11:38 PM

"Someone's just a little cranky," Ian chorused to Dull, chuckling as he saw the annoyance he caused her play off on his face. He caught the bat as she sung it at him and gently let it go back down. The two of them fought a lot, but he usually just did it to annoy her and set her off. He found it amusing when she ran stomping down the hallway because of him.

The demon boy stood up, sighing, and began to walk down the hall to start working on the exterior. Of course, he really wouldn't have to do any work. He'd simply have to channel his energy and set up the illusion of a beautiful, homey hotel that would bring in their tasty victims. Unexpectedly, he felt someone pounce on his back and he immediately reached back to grab them and throw them up and over him when he realized who it was.

"Keshawna, one of these days you're going to do that without me knowing it's you and I'm going to slam you onto the floor," he teased. However he had a way of knowing it was her and that likely wouldn't take place. "And since you've decided to use me as your personal chariot, you get to help me fix up the outside of the house," he added, holding fast to her legs so she wouldn't try and hop off to get away from the work. Keshawna was more carefree than Dull, and he enjoyed having her around to help him bug Dull and occasionally the others.

Stepping outside, his sister still latched onto his back like a leech, Ian swivelled his head around as he thought he saw a shadow duck out of eye sight. "I keep imagining our dinner turning up early," he chuckled and quickly, but not so she would get hurt, tossed Keshawna off him and onto the ground. He smiled at her and stuck his tongue out, glancing back at the house as he heard Dull barreling through the hallway.

As the front door of the home/hotel opened, Eliana ducked and rolled behind a tree, her heart catching in her throat. Checking the slender, white wrist watch on her arm, Eliana made note of the team and hoped for her team to arrive soon. She was getting impatient and was praying she hadn't been sighted by the inhabitants of the hotel.

Blinking, the female made note of her surroundings and the environment around her. Army crawling behind a large patch of trees, she remained hidden as she made her way to the field next to the house. Reaching her destination, she darted across the road and disguised herself behind an expanse of bushes.

((Sorry Eliana's part is so short, it's hard to post for her without the other hunters being there))

Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 06-05-2011, 11:38 PM

Nathaniel sighed, rolling his eyes as he heard his siblings shout amongst each other. He had considered himself the most calm of the family, but that was hardly true. He'd been up all night, working on another one of his death machines that he called pranks. They were quite deadly, from cutting off a persons head, to a more slowler death like the persons legs.

Nathaniel sighed as stood up from his crouching position before opening his door, "SHUT UP!" He shouted from his room, before standing infront of his mirror. He brushed out his short hair, and threw on a black shirt with some jeans, before grabbing his latest trap and following behind his brothers and sisters. He was a bit eager to have visitors.

Nathaniel had represented N in the Kendi family. He was naughty, and could never stop playing games with his victims. He was very sneaky though, and usually didn't leave any evidence that he'd been there, and always made sure to clean up his messes.

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2011, 12:19 AM

Ugh. Grumbling something under her breath, guaranteed to be a death threat, Anna rolled her way slowly out of the bed and stood. It wasn't easy, getting to her feet when the only thing that she wanted to do was smack her siblings around a little bit to get some sense into him. Well, she had gotten used to, for the most part, the normal squabbles that came with her siblings, she preferred to have a good night sleep before her prior to their 'guests' showing up. A smirk crossed her face at the idea of food coming in the door that day. Getting up, she finally decided that she would be nicer to her siblings as it was going to be a good day.

She threw on jeans and a red top, better to camouflage any blood that she got on her, then tied her dark blonde curls back in a ponytail and swiped limited amounts of make up on her face. Anna, though she was far from looking it, was the letter E of the Kendi family. This meant that she was, above all, evil, envious, efficient, and especially effective in keeping the family in order. Once everything was to her liking, she walked outside to at least verbally smack her siblings around and get them in line before their guests arrived.

She was the one who enjoyed long, drawn out torture; loved to hear them scream and beg for mercy. With an evil cackle, she stalked into the kitchen for the morning and gave it a once over. "Well, that was loud enough to wake the dead, Dull. How come nothing's set up yet, if you're so eager?"

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 12:38 AM

keshawna giggled than mock-pouted. "You love me too much to do that." she teased than growled. Yeah, she was probably e most likely to hop off and run to the kitchen and hide just to get away from work, but Ian wouldn't let her. "Fine... As long as I get to eat any lustful hookers that walk through the door, I'm all for it." she grumbled sarcastically.

She sighed. Sometimes he was just too responsible. made her feel like a baby sometimes and it got on her nerves. But he was two years older, wiser, and much more skilled at things. therefore she'd simply give in and listen and work for the day. As long as she got some kind of treat later.

"So, what's the decor today. Lakeside lodge? Nice warm inn during the winter time with a warm cup of hotchocolate and blood pudding?" she questioned, now using a mock-french accent. than shook her hed. "Tough chance..." she said

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-06-2011, 02:00 AM

Dull looked at Anna with an annoyed look,"Well, how am I supposed to set up, when none of my siblings aren't even up to help me?" She grinned,"I need ideas, and I'm not having any of you older people dance around, you forget, I need to make up your disguises as well!" She frowned. Turning to Nathaniel's room she spat,"Sorry Natty, I didn't want you to miss dinner!" She said.

Dull looked at herself in the mirror, she was annoyed, and she was the middle child. Though not the oldest, Dull tended to act as a leader would, getting people organized and ready for anything. Guess you could call her captain.

"And besides, I haven't eaten a good body in days! I'm starving!" She complained,"And what do I get, some irresponsible older siblings Anna!" She punched the mirror, breaking it into thousands of pieces. She looked at her bloody hand, the color calming the girl down. Then, she looked around,"Lets change this place shall we?" She mumbled, touching the wall. She closed her eyes, concentrating, a slither of light, like a sound wave, resounded over the whole interior of the hotel, not changing it, but disguising the hotel in a dream-like setting. The hotel seemed to look like it originally was, but now, had an evil clown standing in every hallway. It was their symbol, and she never left it out. Now she stood in a seemingly clean hallway, with an evil clown next to her,"All done!"

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-06-2011, 02:23 AM

Scarlett <3

Scarlett drove up in front of the Clown house in her black 2008 corvette convertible. She gently eased the steering wheel to the right and pulled into the parking area. Once her prized possession was parked she stepped out in black high heeled boots with zippers on the side for easy removal (and a place to store a few of her weapons..)with no resemblance to combat boots. Since the hunters were only supposed to be checking in at the moment, she would change her shoes once they were ready for action. But for the moment she'd wear her more comfortable boots. For her pants she wore plain dark skinny jeans that had a few rips on the knees and upper legs due to training and working out on them, then for a shirt she wore a simple blue tank top with a short leather jacket over it.

She wore her dark hair straight and down, which went just to her mid back and swayed behind her ask she walked. And then around her neck she wore a blue and black scarf. Though the weather was warm, she loved wearing scarves after going to France with a few other hunters for training. Inside her black leather jacket was her silver hand gun, then in her left boot was a dagger strapped to her leg, right boot the same, then her third dagger was in her jacket as well. Though since is was slightly zipped it was unseen to others.

She started to walk to the hotel entrance but stopped and looked around the area, knowing that the other hunters were supposed to be here as well at this time.. and that there was no way in hell she would be going in the Clown House alone. Clowns were her largest fear so she hoped more than anything none of the Kendi's liked to dress up as clowns. She took off her dark sunglasses and tossed them into her car before turning back to it and putting up the roof of the car and then leaning up against the side of the corvette to wait for the other hunters. She tapped her left foot softly, looking to the ground with a long sigh.

Lightning_Serah

Old 06-06-2011, 02:50 AM

Nathaniel listened to her complain about how she was starving, before rolling his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, were all hungry. And you calkl us irresponsible? Who just broke a mirror with out cleaning there mess. You know, cops used that as a thing called evidence."

"Change it again? This has to be our fifth time this week.." He mumbled, before watching her change the place. As usual, there were evil clowns every where. He laughed a somewhat evil laugh as he noticed the clown next to her, "You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend, Dull." He joked, before sticking his tounge out at her. He'd always teased his siblings, usually natural. He even sometimes teased his prey right before he killed them. It was always pleasurable to make fun out of death, well that's what he would say anyways.

(Brain fart X( Sorry, guys. )

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-06-2011, 03:30 AM

Dull looked at the clown, the back at Nathaniel. "Well, at least I don't spend most of my time in my room making pranks, theres this thing they call a guillotine you know?" She said, it was her favorit device, she would just slice through their heads slowly so it was a lot slower. She grinned,"Yeah, he's so much better than my idiot of a brother." She liked times like this, it made her feel human, and she missed being that, seems that everyone enjoys the killing, of course, she likes it as well, but she wanted to study history, learn about the world, but no, she died! And now, she was stuck with her textbooks for the rest of her demon life. She was so looking forward to getting a boyfriend too, though, she was pretty sure none of her siblings would've approved of the relationship before and now. "Hey Nat, don't you ever wish that you could love someone and be loved back?" She asked, looking at the now broken mirror, she had a depressed look about her now, and she walked off to get another mirror,"Nevermind Natty, go just see of everyone else is awake, I need to go get my disguises for everyone ready."

raesilver42
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2011, 05:35 AM

Anna sighed at the broken mirror, and a stab of envy came from her chest as the other girl went ahead and spelled the hotel for the next round of guests. It always seemed like their hotel never looked the same for more than five minutes; she didn't like it as much as she normally did because sometimes she would have just liked to have the same house to wake up to every morning. Ah well. Shrugging her shoulders, she closed her eyes while the transformation went over the house, then opened them again when the evil clowns were in place. Meh, she wasn't a fan of them..except for the fact that they were evil, like her.

"I don't know Nathaniel," she said, putting one arm around the evil clown but not really leaning weight on him. "I think he's kind of cute. Watch out Dull, or I might steal him from you."

Lightning_Serah

Old 06-06-2011, 01:34 PM

Nathaniel sighed, "Yes, because someone won't see a giant guillotine in the middle of the hall way." Nathaniel laughed at Anna, "Better be careful Dull, looks like you've got some competition." He joked. He thought about her question, but was moved along before he had time to answer. He did agree that it'd be nice to love someone, but who had time for that anyways. The Kendi family was always up to something, that was for sure.

He pushed the thought aside, before going and making sure everyone was up. It was going to be a hectic day, that much he could tell, but he was eager, and hungry at that.

musikfreakx

Old 06-06-2011, 03:17 PM

Ian shrugged. Like some of his siblings, he just wished they didn't have to change the hotel so much. After all, it was their home and some days he just wished he could behave like a normal human being. But, they were demons and he couldn't change that. Before he became a demon he hade a lot of goals as a human. He wanted to become a musician, either a solo singer or in a band. He planned to meet a nice girl and take her on the road with him, to see the world on tour with her.

But now that wouldn't happen and he tried his best to be at ease with his new life, even though some days it got to the point where he just wanted to stab himself in the neck. Glancing back at Keshawna, he debated asking her what she had thought life would be like as a human, but decided not to. "I'm liking the lakeside lodge," he said and nodded. Stepping up to the side of the house, he put his finger tips to it and closed his eyes, feeling the energy spill out of him and to the house.

Eliana heard Scarlett's car even before she saw it. The new Corvette was a beauty, Ellie had to admit. Shiny black with beautiful interior, a great engine, the whole works. But Ellie preferred her 1968, SS 350 midnight blue Camaro. She was a classic, muscle car kind of girl.

Though Ellie had been lounging carelessly behind the bushes opposite the Kendi house, she figured she might as well meet up with the only other female of her team. She felt a little more at ease with her, both of them being females, and now the 5 foot 9 female strolled up to the parking lot before resting against her own car.

"Finally decided to show up, huh?" Eliana teased her team mate, Scarlett, light traces of a German accent running through her words. Reaching in her opened car window, Ellie grabbed a pair of large sun glasses on thin silver frames. The glasses were extremely reflective and hid the hunter's eyes. She lightly tapped the parking lot ground with the tip of her left Converse, eyeing the hotel in front of them.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 09:49 PM

Keshawna smirked and helped him by turn the yard into a lake. She wasn't the best illusionist in her family, but Ian often tried to help her, so she was greatly improving her skills. The only issue with her illusions is they were never illusions for long, but much rather very real scenes. So most likely the lake was going to be 100% real.

"What season?" she asked. She liked the idea of it being fall or spring, not much summer or winter though. She hated it when it was too hot or too cold, so hse wanted something inbetween the two seasons so that the scenery had a sense of freshness to it. Like trees getting their first leves in spring, or the golden leaves of fall.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-07-2011, 12:25 AM

Dull puffed out her cheeks and stuck her tongue out at the two,"Shut up! I like the clown. What's the point in being called the Kendi Clown House Inn, if there are no clowns?" She asked skeptically, before she snapped her finger. The broken mirror floated up, smashed bits and all, and away from it's original place, a new one coming to replace it.

She dragged her bat down the hallway, and then, went to her room. She was going to dress as a clown, an a very innocen looking clown at that. Picking up her outfit, she grinned, it had a polka-dotted bow on it, with a skull for the brooch, and had short sleeves. The fabric was vertically striped, the colors alternating in orange and black, while the ruffles of the skirt, the collar, and the sleeves were a pure white. There was a sash on the bed, and one side had a strange happy face on it, while the other looked distraught. Putting on her new clothing, once she tied the sash around her waist, it came to life, the ends of the cloth floating up. They spoke in a mindless bicker that only Dull seemed to comprehend, but she paid no attention to them, she was to lure some breakfast to their hotel, so her dearest siblings could feed. She grinned misheviously, maybe they would be lucky enough to score some prey before the true guests arrived. She put on some paint, 3 dots on either sides of her cheek, and ran out the hallway, going to the kitchen first to prepare some food for some of the 'guests.'

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-08-2011, 02:28 PM

Scarlett laughed and nodded slightly. "Yes, I finally decided to show up." She said, her hair waving slightly as she walked towards the hotel. "This place gives me the creeps already.. I hate clowns.." She mumbled, running her hand through her bangs and looked back to Eliana with her emerald eyes. "Well should we go in or wait for the rest of the team?" She asked, turning towards her and tapping her heel gently on the ground. "I really hope theres no actual clowns inside or I might go a little crazy.." She said, glancing over her right shoulder and towards the hotel.

She looked towards Eliana's midnight blue car and gave a small smile. It was very stunning, though Scarlett had always dreamed of having a corvette after her brother got one when she was sixteen. So after getting a nice pay check from being a hunter, she bought one.

Scarlett had a slight french accent in her voice from her mother being from France but it was only audible when she spoke quickly or when she was upset. She knew most of the french language from getting lessons from her mother up until she turned sixteen before the cancer took her mother away. But she didn't let it get to her that much, at least her mother was in a better place and away from her father. Scarlett's father had been in jail ever since she was old enough to think. He had been put in for killing multiple people.. but she didn't know much about it. And now all she had was her brother Cole. Cole was already out of college for becoming a doctor for he was ten years older than her, and his wife had a baby on the way.

Scarlett blinked her long black eye lashes a few times and bit her lip. The boys were always running late, so Scarlett found it good that she at least had Eliana on the team to talk with instead of the boys who were either running late or getting on her nerves. She had to admit there were a few times where she could get along with them and enjoy spending time with them, but sometimes she found it rather boring unless Eliana was there.