zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-30-2014, 09:13 PM

I haven't yet found a champagne that I really like.

I also don't like onions at all. >.<

As for textures, I like mashed potatoes to be light and creamy and french fries to be crispy. I hate when things that should be crispy are mushy.

Chexala
cat whisperer

Penpal

Old 10-05-2014, 06:41 PM

I can't stand crunchy celery in my tuna salad. I know people who love that crunch, but it's a major texture turn-off for me. I like adding things like sliced olives, I just need everything to be soft.

Uniplex
Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sic...

Old 10-06-2014, 03:09 PM

Oh my goodness another regret from me to you!

Recently I tried this.... Donut thing. I normally get basic donuts, but my dad was encouraging me to try a new kind. So I did. Now I love maple, pumpkin spice and all that jazz. But this particular maple spice donut was the nastiest crap I have ever had!!! Like... What did they do to the poor donut!!!???

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 10-06-2014, 03:16 PM

Generally, I hate eating fish(for the most part). The smell, the taste...

That being said, I can eat it if it's from, say, Long John Silver's. I guess if you dip it in batter, fry it, and give me enough ketchup, then it becomes edible to me.

Other then that? Bleah!

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-06-2014, 08:40 PM

I just tried to make tuna without mayo. Tuna, onion, red bell pepper, cucumber, salt, pepper, vinegar, olive oil, paprika, aaaand I think that's it. It's pretty tasty, but I'm still not used to it. I think I'll have it with some bread.