xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-17-2015, 09:23 PM

Takuma looked at her and smiled. Takuma got many foods since he works on the hospital he gets paid well. Takuma looked around and he looked serious and he looked handsome when he was serious.

Ami walked down the street and saw a cute outfit in the window and thought it was cute and said "that is a cute outfit." Ami smiled.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-18-2015, 10:29 AM

Miyu followed him closely looking around a bit as she did sminling some

Shiki stopped and looked to it."you should go try it on"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-18-2015, 06:02 PM

Ami looked at him and blushed deeply and nodded to him and she went into the store and ask the sale girl for the black cute outfit if she could try it on. Ami went to the changing room and tried it on and looked cute she came back out and was blushing the whole time.

Takuma got vegetables and got snacks and drinks and then looked at Miyu "did you want anything?" Takuma smiled at her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-18-2015, 06:03 PM

Miyu looked to the cart full of food nd shook her head."n-no thank you"

Takuma bluhed some."you look cute in it,do you want it?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-18-2015, 07:03 PM

Takuma looked at her and lean down to her and said "Miyu you can have anything alright I am paying for everything." Takuma smiled.

Ami looked at him and nodded "yes I do wait do you have money Shiki?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-18-2015, 08:11 PM

Shiki laughed."of course i do"

Miyu smiled some."really i dont want anything"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-20-2015, 09:31 PM

Takuma smiled and nodded to her and then head to pay for all the food and he did but with his credit card and took all the bags and went to his car with Miyu and put them in the back of the car and opened the door for Miyu and said "here you go Miyu."

Ami blushed deeply and was in shock "are you rich or something Shiki?" Ami wondered about that.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-20-2015, 09:47 PM

Shiki blind."Ritch,what makes you say that?"

Miyu blushd and got in."thank you:

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-20-2015, 09:53 PM

Ami looked at him and then got closer to him she was really close but she pick his wallet and then saw a lot of money and said "see you are rich."

Takuma smiled and closed her door and went to the drivers side and put the keys in and drove to his apartment and it was big but nice.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-20-2015, 10:15 PM

aShiki gave her a small glare."hey you had no right to do that"

Miyu blinked."woah"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-20-2015, 10:30 PM

Ami looked at him but the glare didn't bother her and smiled at him "I am not scared of you Shiki." Ami looked up at him and she looked in his eyes.

Takuma pulled in his spot and then parked and then got out and opened her door but then got the bags of food and said "ready to go in?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-21-2015, 12:54 AM

Shiki frowned."im not trying to scare you im trying to tell you you had no right to take my wallet like that"

Miyu got out nd helped with the bags."sure am"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2015, 01:05 AM

Ami looked at him but she blinked and said "I see then." Ami turns around and goes back to the changing room but her band aid and the blood dripped down.

Takuma smiled at her and got the key out and opened his door and it was a big apartment and said "put them on the table alright." Takuma puts the bags on the table and takes off his jacket and his tie off and pulls up his sleeves and gets food ready for dinner.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-21-2015, 01:23 AM

Shiki could smell teh blood."your still bleeding?"

Miyu nodded and looked to him."need any help"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2015, 01:31 AM

Ami was already in the changing room and she got her clothes and put them in the bag and came out and looked at him and saw something in him "are you alright?"

Takuma looked at her and smiled "don't worry I am cooking for us tonight." Takuma smiles.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-21-2015, 01:41 AM

Miyu smiled softly .okay"

Shiki shook his head."we need to go...now",he said quickly paying for her outfit

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2015, 01:53 AM

Ami looked at him and wonder what was wrong and she grab his hand after they left the store.

Takuma smiled at her and made a salad first and gave her the salad and went to make the fish and vegetables.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-21-2015, 02:43 AM

Shiki walked along until they got home and went into the fridge pulling out a bag of blood."ill be in my room,i wont be long"

Miyu sat there eating quitelt

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2015, 03:07 AM

Takuma was done cooking and put the fish and vegetables on the plates and brought them over and put one in front of her and he sat down and smiled.

Ami followed him but sigh and rubbed her arm and then felt something bad and then she looked around and something was over her mouth and she was knocked out and she was kidnap.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-23-2015, 07:52 PM

Miyu blinke."looks great!"

((quick question how was she kidnappe so easily when they were holding hands??? XD))

Shiki blined at how fast she was kidnappd and growled tracking her down

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-23-2015, 10:33 PM

((well he let her of her hand that is why.))

Takuma looked at her and smiled and blushed a bit.

Ami felt weird and then she woke up she sat up and she was in a dark room and she couldn't move she was scared.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-24-2015, 10:30 AM

((i dodnt say that XD ))

Shiki kept trcking her snet and called Takuma

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-25-2015, 02:07 AM

Takuma heard something and check his phone and saw it was Shiki and he picked it up and said "Shiki can this wait i am in the middle of dinner with Miyu." Takuma sigh and wonder what is it was wrong.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-25-2015, 03:02 AM

Shiki frowned."no it cant,Ami's been kidnapped"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-25-2015, 03:33 AM

Takuma heard it and then looked at Miyu and said "well I can't come Miyu must be protected as well and besides you are a better fighter then i am besides you get mad when you fight." Takuma sigh.

Ami was in a dark room and she was scared vampires had bit her wrists.