lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-14-2009, 02:23 PM

Look at my pretty God/Goddess!
Username lunanuova
God or Goddess A Goddess!
Media used A tablet and a very old version of photoshop elements that it doesn't even have a number.
Entry Link My entry! <3
Description This is the Goddess of Nature. She lives in a meadow with the flowers and trees, helping plants grow and making everywhere a beautiful place to be. Her wings and skirt are made of tulip petals and she likes to wear ivy as jewellery. I hope you like her!

Last edited by lunanuova; 08-14-2009 at 02:25 PM..

Allucard
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 02:44 PM

This one should finally work. (Nudity disclaimer)

other links should be fixed as well.

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-14-2009, 03:07 PM

Allucard, It comes up with a page saying you need to sign-up to see your picture. I signed into mine and went back onto the link. It still says the same thing..

Edit: Oh now it's worked nevermind. >.<

Korrye
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 04:28 PM

I'm sure that between today and tomorrow there will be an overflow of entries.

Allucard
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 05:57 PM

@ lunanuova
*sigh*
thanks for telling me.
But at this point, if it's still broken, I don't know what to do.

Which is disheartening, because I took a bit of time on that piece, and I was thinking I had a chance at winning something. Which, obviously I don't if the judges can't even see it.
*hopes they all have deviant arts*

codex1234
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 05:59 PM

hey everyone

Iltu
do you think pigeons have feelin...

Old 08-14-2009, 06:20 PM

Well, it looks like I won't get an entry done, but congrats to everyone that did. :)

az_stars
*^_^*

Old 08-14-2009, 07:25 PM

Username Az_stars
God or Goddess Goddess(es)
Media used Photoshop CS2
Entry Link My entry! <3
Description I drew myself as the Goddess of Thunder with my "sister" Lightening. I don't have a sister in real life but I would like to :3
Lightning, the younger sister, is reckless and carefree. She runs across the vast starry fields of the heavens, holding her Lightning Lamp high. Each time she runs, a drop of hot oil falls from her lamp and strikes the earth as the golden lightning.
Thunder, being the older sister, tries to look after her younger sister. She worries a lot, and gets very upset when Lightning is out of her sight. She has to try very hard to catch up with her sister, so she strikes the Thunder Zing she is holding in her hands to call Lightning whenever she runs too far away.
And this is what brings lightning and thunder to the earth; Lightning spilling oil from her lamp, and Thunder trying to catch up with Lightning.

Opiya
Killer of invading signs

Old 08-14-2009, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allucard View Post
@ lunanuova
*sigh*
thanks for telling me.
But at this point, if it's still broken, I don't know what to do.

Which is disheartening, because I took a bit of time on that piece, and I was thinking I had a chance at winning something. Which, obviously I don't if the judges can't even see it.
*hopes they all have deviant arts*
It works now :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by az_stars View Post
Username Az_stars
God or Goddess Goddess(es)
Media used Photoshop CS2
Entry Link My entry! <3
Description I drew myself as the Goddess of Thunder with my "sister" Lightening. I don't have a sister in real life but I would like to :3
Lightning, the younger sister, is reckless and carefree. She runs across the vast starry fields of the heavens, holding her Lightning Lamp high. Each time she runs, a drop of hot oil falls from her lamp and strikes the earth as the golden lightning.
Thunder, being the older sister, tries to look after her younger sister. She worries a lot, and gets very upset when Lightning is out of her sight. She has to try very hard to catch up with her sister, so she strikes the Thunder Zing she is holding in her hands to call Lightning whenever she runs too far away.
And this is what brings lightning and thunder to the earth; Lightning spilling oil from her lamp, and Thunder trying to catch up with Lightning.
AAAWWWW!!! SO CUTE! <3

girlbot9
fallen angel.
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to girlbot9 Send a message via Yahoo to girlbot9

Old 08-14-2009, 08:07 PM

so maney pretty entrys, i hope i can get mine done before event ends

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 08-14-2009, 08:31 PM

Good luck to all the entrants! (myself included, lol)

Saira Bellus
You'll find me where the flowers...

Old 08-14-2009, 08:45 PM

I'm excited, I cannot wait to see the results!!! ^^

Amiiu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 09:11 PM

Username Amiiu
God or Goddess Goddess
Media used Pen and Paper
Entry Link My entry! <3
Description The Goddess of Getting Lost or something like that. Even with a map in hand she can't seem to find her way...looks like she'll have to stop at McDonald's for a little break :)
So pretty much whenever my family decides to go on a trip and are going to get there by car, we get lost. Every. Single. Time. Even with directions, a map, or a GPS device. We end up having to ask some random person on the sidewalk or at the gas station for directions.

Saira Bellus
You'll find me where the flowers...

Old 08-14-2009, 11:04 PM

I wonder when they are going to add the newer entries to the front page. ><

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 08-15-2009, 01:00 AM

Look at how pretty Aimee is!
Username Fiziali
Media used I used Paint.net
Entry Link My entry! <3
Description What a cute chibi of the Goddess Aimee singing and dancing among the stars!

(I'm not all that great an artist, and I just do it for fun. I don't have a shop, nor do I intend to. I do art when I feel the urge to do so. I know my art is different, but that's what makes it so unique. I'm still new to it, and I'm still learning how to shade. I can see my own flaws without anyone pointing them out to me and I'm doing what I can to learn to improve upon those flaws. What more can anyone ask? I therefore ask that all comments be kept constructive and not critical. Suggestions and ideas, links to guides, etc, that may be helpful to me, are very much appreciated. Thank you!)

AcidCake
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 01:50 AM

Username AcidCake
God or Goddess Goddess
Media used Pencil sketch and photoshop for color
Entry Link My entry! <3
Description I am the goddess of procrastination, since I tend to do things at the last minute, and always putting things off for later. ^^; The colors I used are dulled because I thought of the sin "sloth" fits with it as well, annnd these colors remind me of it.

leonardkchurch
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 01:51 AM

Username leonardkchurch (plantman-exe is my DA handle)
God or Goddess Girl
Media used Tablet, Photoshop.
Entry Link My entry! <3
DescriptionMadonna might be the Queen of Pop, but I am the goddess, and a smooth criminal to boot.

I tried to keep a 'goddess-like' feel to her clothes but throwing in some typical 80s abuse of sequine and other accessories proper of the king of pop

Way late, here's a quickie for my entry xD

Last edited by leonardkchurch; 08-15-2009 at 01:53 AM..

Romance In Tragedy
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Romance In Tragedy Send a message via MSN to Romance In Tragedy Send a message via Yahoo to Romance In Tragedy

Old 08-15-2009, 02:02 AM

Oh what fun, oh what fun, can we not get to the end, because i want to see the beauty of annihilation. -sings some more while running and runs into a poll-

Korrye
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-15-2009, 02:13 AM

Wow, what awesome pieces.
I definitely feel like the competition is stiff.

Astrelle
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2009, 03:05 AM

Does anyone know when the results will be announced?

mysticartist81
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to mysticartist81

Old 08-15-2009, 03:23 AM

Username Mysticartist81
God or Goddess Goddess
Media used pencil to sketch then Photoshop for color
Entry Link My entry! <3
Description Is part of another piece that i want to work on. Dark Goddess is the twin sister of the Light Goddess. On their own they are powerful but together so much more. ^^

lilis
owo

Old 08-15-2009, 03:55 AM

Username lilis
God or Goddess god
Media used sai and tablet
Entry Link My entry! <3
Description (really bad with this) He is the god of deception. He used to be a shrine fox. After the shrine owner passed away, he continued his duty to protect the area. Gradually, he became more and more powerful. He is able to control wind. After few thousand of years later, he successfully became a god, though defeating the previous deception god in a "lie" contest. He is uncaring towards human, and looks down upon them. When he is really angry, his ear and tail will still come up, reflecting that he is not an "original" god to began with.

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-15-2009, 04:43 AM

Username Cami
God or Goddess Girl
Media used I penciled and inked on paper, then scanned it in and colored it in Paint Shop Pro.
Entry Link My entry! <3
Description I am the Goddess of Chaos. Society discriminates against my disciples, calling them schizophrenic, manic depressive, mentally ill. They lock them up in asylums, keeping them out of the ordered life that they hold so dear. It's funny, really, how humans worship Order, when it's Chaos that allows them to live, Chaos that allows them to love, and Chaos that allows them to move on when Order has betrayed them. It is because of Order that all creatures die and because of Order that all societies decay, but Chaos is always ready to create things anew. And yet when they've drained Chaos of everything they can get, they always return to Order.

Last edited by Cami; 08-15-2009 at 06:50 AM..

Muramasa
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 04:55 AM

Cami, I think my god and your goddess are related x'D

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-15-2009, 05:58 AM

Possibly. I haven't seen your god. /goes to look for it/

I've always been the deity of Chaos. It's kind of my thing. /points at her sig quote/ It's said that since I joined. xD

Edit: I can see the connection. XD I like yours.

Last edited by Cami; 08-15-2009 at 06:08 AM..