Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 07-10-2015, 09:50 PM

Congrats to all the winners of recent! They're all so lovely. Great, and well deserved wins, for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KushyKissez View Post
congratulations to all the winners... love your avatars suona and Claire ^_^
Thank you! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistachio_Moustache View Post
Congrats to anybody I missed!

Suona. Your avatar. IS GORGEOUS

You almost have a rainbow!
Awe, thanks!
Almost, huh?! I nearly added some orange in, too, but then I felt like it threw off my groove. xP I was adding in orange apples and I was going to have a cornucopia, but I preferred it like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
I actually love them as well! I've loved them ever since Lady & the Tramp <3

Nope - I asked all around too and so did Mom. I felt so bad. :(
lol I love the song they sing in that. They were great characters
I just think they're beautiful. Those blue eyes pull me in! Our Siamese cat we had was also rescued from a bad situation. He was an odd cat, but I loved him dearly.

That's so sad. :( I hope it's okay.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-11-2015, 12:21 AM

Congrats, Angie!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-11-2015, 02:34 AM

Suona - Right? Lol It's one of my favorite parts!!

I agree - I love the sleekness of them and the way they look like they're always up to something - the personality fits in so well with my family lol!

Me too! :(

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 07-11-2015, 02:42 AM

There are so many different kind of siamese, too. Look-wise. I find it really interesting. Our neighbor behind us has one that has these huge, bright blue eyes and the most amazing patterns. She must be some kind of mix, but she is just beautiful. She use to come over to our house all the time and play with me in the backyard, but I'm thinking our cat scared her off, because I never see her anymore. That, or they made her an inside cat. I'm honestly not sure. I took lots of really pretty pics of her, though.

Haha. And they're rather demanding! That siamese yowl means buisness.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-11-2015, 02:48 AM

Haha I bet your kitty scared it away and made claim on you and your yard! That's what mine would have done anyways lol Easily jealous! Especially Luna. Artemis can't even get near me without being chased away. >_>; So my bet is on that lol!

LOL! Maybe THAT'S why my kitties are so annoying! It's their mama's Siamese coming through their attitude and whining! I'd love to hear a Siamese howl and compare to Artemis - he is just horrible when he wants into my Dad's room and the door is shut and no one is nearby to let him in lol! Does your kitty ever get like that?

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 07-11-2015, 06:52 AM

She's crazy protective of our yard. She gets in fights all the time. She'll even beat up the neighbors little dogs if they get outside and start coming near our yard. She's kicked the shit out of them a few times. xP But hey, that's fine by me, because now we don't have dog shit all over our front yard. :)

Our cat we have now isn't siamese, but she is extremely vocal. She is constantly meowing something. And yes, if she's locked out of somewhere she wants to be, she gets loud and very insistent. You're in the bathroom and she isn't? Then her paw is scratching around under and around the door and she just cries and cries and scratches at the door handle. I'm honestly surprised she hasn't managed to get the door open on her own yet. She's probably not far off. Our siamese, though, wasn't too vocal. He did cry to go in the bathroom (he lived his whole kittenhood in a bathroom, so that's where he liked to be if anyone was in their, because he associated it with affection), but he really would get vocal whenever we had our raw meat. Oh my goodness, that was when his siamese yowl would show. Perhaps online would have videos of vocal siamese cats.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 07-13-2015, 12:37 PM

Suona. ...you look super pretty

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 07-13-2015, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
I'll agree i keep expecting to see Suona on the front page..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 07-13-2015, 12:56 PM

Su's avvies are pretty much always dynamite.

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 07-13-2015, 02:30 PM

Congratulations to all the winners.

Sorry haven't been in this thread in ages.
So many lovely avatars.

Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 07-13-2015, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Awe, thanks!
Almost, huh?! I nearly added some orange in, too, but then I felt like it threw off my groove. xP I was adding in orange apples and I was going to have a cornucopia, but I preferred it like this.
Whoops! I meant your stars are almost a rainbow.
xDD

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 07-13-2015, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Why thank you, Maria. I wanted something calming

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
I'll agree i keep expecting to see Suona on the front page..
That's sweet I'm not really to the tastes of the mods that choose, though. They tend to prefer simpler avis than the ones I usually make. Like this avis has 35 items.

Quote:
Su's avvies are pretty much always dynamite.
Awe! So are yours! I love your color combos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistachio_Moustache View Post

Whoops! I meant your stars are almost a rainbow.
xDD
Haha. Oooh, that makes so much more sense! Yes, almost! I'll get there eventually! *fist pump*

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-13-2015, 06:03 PM

Hello peeps - hope you're enjoying what's left of your summer.

Here's today's winner - Citrus Hammer: !

This is what happens when you drink too many tropical pineapple drinks -- you start to actually become a pineapple!

Lots of neat details on this - the avatar's skin is starting to glow pineapple-flesh color, while the tattoos emulate the texture of pineapple 'skin.' The facial expression is adorable, and cracks me up. Nice job, Citrus Hammer. :)

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 07-13-2015, 06:20 PM

Congrats, Citrus

I like your avi, Belly

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-13-2015, 08:18 PM

Congrats, Citrus! The perfect drunken beach vacation avatar!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 07-13-2015, 08:19 PM

It's super cute! Citrus always has adorably clever name themed avatars. Great pick. :D

McNugget
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old 07-13-2015, 08:36 PM

Congrats citrus! Your avatar is wonderful.

Citrus Hammer
Orange Sheepie

Penpal

Old 07-13-2015, 09:18 PM

Oh hey :D My silly Pineapple won something!

Thanks for the love everyone

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-13-2015, 10:39 PM

Quote:
She's crazy protective of our yard. She gets in fights all the time. She'll even beat up the neighbors little dogs if they get outside and start coming near our yard. She's kicked the shit out of them a few times. xP But hey, that's fine by me, because now we don't have dog shit all over our front yard. :)

Our cat we have now isn't siamese, but she is extremely vocal. She is constantly meowing something. And yes, if she's locked out of somewhere she wants to be, she gets loud and very insistent. You're in the bathroom and she isn't? Then her paw is scratching around under and around the door and she just cries and cries and scratches at the door handle. I'm honestly surprised she hasn't managed to get the door open on her own yet. She's probably not far off. Our siamese, though, wasn't too vocal. He did cry to go in the bathroom (he lived his whole kittenhood in a bathroom, so that's where he liked to be if anyone was in their, because he associated it with affection), but he really would get vocal whenever we had our raw meat. Oh my goodness, that was when his siamese yowl would show. Perhaps online would have videos of vocal siamese cats.
Bwahaha! Maybe she should come beat up my uncle's lab/retriever mix! She goes everywhereeee! We kind of have her trained, but she still ends up going in out backyard. >_>;

Haha Luna is the same way - omg have I told you what she's been doing lately? She has been attacking my bedroom door if it's shut. If she can't put her paws under and open it herself (my door swings out if the bedroom vs into it), the she will back up down the hallway and run and jump at my door! No lie! You hear her thump thump thump down the hall then BANGGGG on my door, then you hear her sliding down my door to the floor and she meows. Then I open my door and she walks in with her tail all puffed out as she yells at me like I'm the one who did it to her. It's insane!

Aw - that's cute that he associated the bathroom with affection! My cats associate it with baths, or torture as they like to make it seem lol

Oh I bet now that you say that - I'll have to check out youtube!

---------- Post added 07-13-2015 at 06:39 PM ----------

Congrats Citrus!! That looks awesome!! And the one in your siggy is freaking adorable lol

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 07-13-2015, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Why thank you, Maria. I wanted something calming

That's sweet I'm not really to the tastes of the mods that choose, though. They tend to prefer simpler avis than the ones I usually make. Like this avis has 35 items.

Awe! So are yours! I love your color combos.

Haha. Oooh, that makes so much more sense! Yes, almost! I'll get there eventually! *fist pump*
You're welcome <333

and Thank you <3 A lot of people hate my color combos XD

Don't worry - my avvies aren't to the tastes of the mods that choose either :P Or the users for that matter XD

KushyKissez
♤♡Kushy Quinn♢...

Old 07-14-2015, 11:04 AM

congratulations Angie and sheepie

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-14-2015, 05:45 PM

Quote:
You're welcome <333

Don't worry - my avvies aren't to the tastes of the mods that choose either :P Or the users for that matter XD
Ahh don't say that Maria! I also love your avis and color combos! I'm on mobile right now so I can't nom but you were one of my 3 noms this week! <3

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 07-15-2015, 02:43 PM

Congrats tot he newly picked peeps. 'rubs face' star hasn't been doign her best work lately 'frown' I'm gonna have to try and get out of my funk. it's just hard.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 07-15-2015, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Bwahaha! Maybe she should come beat up my uncle's lab/retriever mix! She goes everywhereeee! We kind of have her trained, but she still ends up going in out backyard. >_>;

Haha Luna is the same way - omg have I told you what she's been doing lately? She has been attacking my bedroom door if it's shut. If she can't put her paws under and open it herself (my door swings out if the bedroom vs into it), the she will back up down the hallway and run and jump at my door! No lie! You hear her thump thump thump down the hall then BANGGGG on my door, then you hear her sliding down my door to the floor and she meows. Then I open my door and she walks in with her tail all puffed out as she yells at me like I'm the one who did it to her. It's insane!

Aw - that's cute that he associated the bathroom with affection! My cats associate it with baths, or torture as they like to make it seem lol

Oh I bet now that you say that - I'll have to check out youtube!
lol Put him in our yard, and she will. She's not as testy about big dogs, because she doesn't want to get hurt, but all our neighbors have little dogs, so I'm not too sure what she'd do about a big dog. When we have any over she's not usually out front.

Bahaha! What a character! Cats are so crazy. And super pushy. Dogs are so much more patient for stuff like that, and they listen when you say no (well, dogs trained for that, since your dog acts like a cat, I guess he might not listen as well stubborn stubborn) I miss having a dog, though. I love dogs.

It was cute, but it made me sad, because it just goes to show how he was treated. Growing up not being allowed to leave the bathroom is just cruel.

Quote:
You're welcome <333

You're very welcome
Well, you do a lot of blue/red combos, but you do branch out. You seem to generally stick with red, I feel like. But you make some very beautiful avis. I think that when you branch out and try new styles you make some drop dead gorgeous avis. But I guess when you do the blue/red, they start to look similar since there are only so many blue and red items, maybe? But I still like them I enjoy your style.

Haha. It's surprising, since now there are so many mods that choose. xP The users have been a little different with their tastes lately, I think. And UP has been virtually dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
Congrats tot he newly picked peeps. 'rubs face' star hasn't been doign her best work lately 'frown' I'm gonna have to try and get out of my funk. it's just hard.
Well, your current avi is looking very nice. I like the use of the sword. It's great seeing that old thing getting some love.

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-16-2015, 08:31 AM

:) Congrats Citrus. Oh my word. I just love the tropical colors.

<3