Lady Vengeance
ClareBear.

Old 02-10-2013, 01:39 AM

Welcome!

Honestly, I have time to start roleplaying again and brush up on my females and males. I tend to have stuck to playing males, but recently I have been wanting to try out females once again.

I'm not picky about my roleplays, as long as they're interesting. I can pump out a few paragraphs to several paragraphs. It depends on what I receive and how detailed the plot is.

Sample~
Quote:
Sleep. One of the many things the common human needed to survive, and Leo, happened to love sleeping. It was his main source of beauty, and calmness. Otherwise, he’d be parading around like a moronic psychopath, and no one wanted to see that side of him! He was slowly starting to wake up, listening to the rhythmic sound of his clock tick at the same steady, slow, repeating pace. Even so, nothing was perfect. A few of the ticks were a tad bit louder than the others, making Leo flinch from the surprising louder ones. Soon, the ticks had disappeared as the raven haired man tried to drift off to sleep only to feel a wretched pain at the back of his head, “Ow!” He yelled, perking up on his king sized bed quickly, rubbing his eyes.

“Bellina, I’ve been telling you to wake up for the past ten minutes!” A husky, booming, voice with a slight accent emerged, Leo knowing who that was without even having to look at the man. It was his adoptive father who had happened to be head of a great acting company by the name of Moretti. What his father had said was only half true. He hadn’t been trying to wake Leo up for the past ten minutes. Oh, no. More like the past two hours. Leo simply laid back down, curling up into his covers, and lightly closed his eyes yet again, figuring it was some sort of joke. He didn't have anything to do today, or at least he didn't think he did. “Idiota!” Giacomo (Jacob) Moretti called out sternly, ripping the covers from Leo’s tight grip on them, “You are not going to be late again,” he insisted more calmly, Leonardo rolling his eyes. It wasn’t like he had always been on time for everything else. What made this so important?

“Calmare, calmare,” Leonardo muttered under his breath with a slight huff as he got up and stretched, cracking the few places that needed to be cracked. Today didn’t seem all that important, so why was his guardian being so up tight about it? Usually, he’d be able to sleep at least until four or five o’clock in the evening on days where he didn’t have anything. His pale turquoise eyes watched carefully as Giacomo walked out the door, he had seemed slightly troubled. Thoughts filled the man’s head, his gaze going to his dresser when he started walking towards it to hold up a black laced brush, beginning to brush his semi long silky raven hair. One hundred strokes, and it was all done! Now, it was time to get dressed.

About an hour or so later, Leonardo casually walked out of his room, properly dressed and his war paint perfectly in place, thanks to a few of the maids who kept hustling him to get ready. Taking his hand, he slowly glided it down the railing of the stairs, walking down as gracefully as he could. Practice made perfect, and at a slow pace, it made it easier for him to think. That was, of course, until he nearly landed flat on his face. Leo let out a loud gasp, putting his hands out to stop his fall, which sent waves of pain up his arms when his weight was shifted onto them. Bursts of laughter came from every direction of the fairly large house. Friends of Moretti’s? The un-amused man thought, being helped up by a few servants. Falling was a normal thing, except that for Leonardo, he bruised easily. He took a swift glance at his hand. A large scratch ran down the middle of it, small speckles of blood seeming to drift out. It didn’t hurt that bad, but it looked horrible.

Leonardo rubbed his hands together for a second, running his fingers through a part of his hair to make sure it was in place before stepping foot into the living room from where the laughter had come from. Or as Giacomo called it, the ‘business room.‘ That was the only reason either of them were ever in there. As soon as the pale gentleman saw his father’s business partners, he smiled a fake smile of sheer happiness, quickly going down the few steps and greeting the two with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, “K…konnichiwa, Mr. Shiozaki, Mr. Kawamoto,” he had obviously pronounced it completely wrong, seeing the two males let out another laugh. Nice, two fuck ups. Leonardo thought with a forced small, cute pout. Well, not as much forced since his lips were a bit pouty already, but who gave a shit, right? He had an image to keep up around Moretti’s business partners. Especially these two. He took a side glance at his father, who had been staring at his adopted son. His eyes had approval, and amusement in them. For some reason, he had always wanted Leo to act like a complete moronic bimbo in front of his business partners. It was good for jobs, or something. Automatically, the male sat on the comfy chair up straight in front of the three.

Ah, the hot seat. Especially when everyone’s eyes were focused on your every move, “Now, Leonardo,” Mr. Shiozaki began, taking out a few stack of papers from his briefcase while the other two chatted, taking a glance every once in a while at the actor, “Have you decided on whether or not you’ll be in the drama or not?” the man questioned, taking out a pen. “You know, we need your answer today.”

Now, Leo had thought about this very carefully for about 5 seconds tops. He never gave anything much thought until the day the answer was needed, causing him to say yes to everything and be left so tired he’d sleep a day straight. The male crossed his legs, chewing on his bottom lip nervously, “Do I really have a choice?” he joked with a small smile, looking at Moretti for approval while the others chuckled. Moretti was not amused in the slightest. Leonardo cleared his throat, “Yes, I’ll do it,” he answered clearly, and seriously, getting off of the chair and kneeling against the coffee table, signing a few forms. The two business men seemed happy, and already had cigars out to celebrate. Are my approvals that obvious? Leo thought with a small pout, handing back the papers, “When do I start?”
That was from a yaoi roleplay that never really got off and it was a bummer. Dx I don't mind if people are busy and take a while to respond, it all happens to the best of us! Please tell me if my writing is boring, you're not feeling the roleplay anymore, or you have to quit. That'd be very much appreciated, thank you. :3

I really have no ideas on what to roleplay, or maybe even a SMALL group roleplay would be nice. I see a lot of lurkers and I admit I am one of them! Lets get off to a good start and begin pumping out ideas, people!

If you wish, you may also PM me and we could talk about any roleplay ideas as well. Remember, I'm not picky.~

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 02-10-2013, 01:33 PM

Hello there. I thought I'd ask if you'd care to discus maybe doing a yuri roleplay with me. I haven't done one in a bit, and think it would be fun. I can give a decent amount of writing, but sometimes it can take me a couple of days to respond due to school. If you're interested, please do pm me so I can give a few ideas I had.

Lady Vengeance
ClareBear.

Old 02-10-2013, 05:30 PM

Alright then, no problem! cx

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 02-12-2013, 06:43 AM

lol well I already know how you post, so the question would be would you like to do a rp with me?

Lady Vengeance
ClareBear.

Old 02-12-2013, 06:44 AM

wickedwonderland: Of course I'd be happy to! What did you have in mind? x3

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-12-2013, 06:49 AM

lol honestly I'm not sure. I have a few ideas in my request thread but other than that I'm kind of drawing a blank. Then again it could be because it's 2am here and I'm starting to get tired. Did you have anything you were craving?

Lady Vengeance
ClareBear.

Old 02-12-2013, 06:54 AM

No, but we'll talk later for sure!
Night! x3

bridge7112
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2013, 10:11 PM

Do you rp fandoms?

Lady Vengeance
ClareBear.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:48 PM

bridge7112: That depends on what it is, but I'm most likely inclined to not! Sorry!

wickedwonderland: Hello! I'm on again and was wondering if you had anything in mind?

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-12-2013, 05:48 PM

Lady Vengeance: Would you maybe want to do something to do with wizard of oz, labyrinth or something along those lines? I had a labyrinth one started a long time that had to do with Jareth and Toby when he was a teenager but the person I was RPing with lost their muse. I'd love to maybe redo that one.

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2013, 11:11 PM

Oh I am in. I tend to play males and I only to hetro, I love lit posts. I just have no plots in mind but I am for an rp ;)