Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-18-2014, 11:55 PM

Hey everybody. How are you all doing? I hope you are all doing well. Feel free to ask me questions. I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-18-2014, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by llonka View Post
It's alright don't worry about it!

Hmm I'd say I'm not that religious, though my mother and aunt are. I needed an elective and it sounded very interesting. I'd say it is too, I'm learning a lot. I'm not one to go to church though. I don't like how nosey people can get and around here you always have to help out with something. I'm not into that, I'd rather attend church and be on merry way without anyone stopping to talk to me. I'm just a huge grouch right now. Yeah it's a degree, I will just be a teacher's aide for now, but I eventually want to teach English.

I'm trying but sometimes I wonder if I'm just meant to be the ugly fat mom who sits on her butt all the time. It just doesn't help that I don't have any support at home. Nobody believes that I can do it, so rather than prove them wrong I'd rather just not even try.

Boys are okay. Jacob's pet turtle recently passed away and it was really hard on him. We might get him another one that is older. Kaleb is having ear troubles again, we had to go out of town to his doctor today. It wasn't very fun trip for him, the doctor put hydrogen peroxide in his ear to soften up the wax, which just hurt him. He had fun shopping though, but I gave him some motion sickness meds so he wouldn't puke all over the van. He slept the whole way home. He gets car sick really bad. Both boys are playing soccer right now and have games tomorrow. I will probably stay home and be a hermit. I haven't been going to their games.
I have issues with organised religion, I just think as long as you live your life well, and are honest and kind, and live to the best you can, then I think if there is a higher power or creator, he will be more than proud of you.

Pfft you are in no way ugly, you have the sweetest face. I think you have got in the cycle like i recently did of not doing anything and feeling content in not doing anything. Its a horrible cycle and it is a bitch to break, but once you do hunni youll start feeling so much better I promise, you have my support.

Llonka you need to get out there and go to these games and support them and show them how proud you are of them! This is the perfect opportunity to break your cycle!!!!
He might need to have his ears syringed, I had a double ear infection once and it was horrible cause I couldn't hear anything it was proper disorientating.
Weirdly I quite enjoyed the syringing experience, I think it was because I had been in discomfort for a long while and it was just like scratching an itch you couldn't reach.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-19-2014, 12:01 AM

I'm slowly getting better. But not really that fantastic yet ^^;;
I've just got lots of problems right now. blechy. Glad you get to celebrate this strange Easter thing early! yay for you!

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-19-2014, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxipuff View Post
Shadami: Oh no! I hope that doesn't happen!
Predicted though? That's an odd way to put it.
Is she in poor health?

Eastriel: I live in Hawaii right now. Where do you live
that it's always rainy?
I don't handle summer very well. I guess
I handle it by staying inside. I used to go to the beach
all the time as a kid, but now not so much. I don't know
which one I dislike more, the ocean or the sun.

Y'know, I wish I loved summer though! It's incredibly hard for me
to get a sunburn, it's like a superpower! A superpower I never use.

---------- Post added 04-18-2014 at 03:50 PM ----------

P.S. I'm a Leo too! Leo Party!
I am english hunni, our weather is an utter mixed bag! My body doesnt handle extreme heat very well, I can get sick from it, but I love that sunny warmth.
I love going to the beach, I've spent my whole life able to see the sea at all times, it'd be weird to not be by it's side. I just wish we had more of the hot weather to be able to swim in it, I love swimming in the sea, theres something for freeing about it.

Wopp woop leo party - what date is your birthday?

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastriel View Post
I have issues with organised religion, I just think as long as you live your life well, and are honest and kind, and live to the best you can, then I think if there is a higher power or creator, he will be more than proud of you.

Pfft you are in no way ugly, you have the sweetest face. I think you have got in the cycle like i recently did of not doing anything and feeling content in not doing anything. Its a horrible cycle and it is a bitch to break, but once you do hunni youll start feeling so much better I promise, you have my support.

Llonka you need to get out there and go to these games and support them and show them how proud you are of them! This is the perfect opportunity to break your cycle!!!!
He might need to have his ears syringed, I had a double ear infection once and it was horrible cause I couldn't hear anything it was proper disorientating.
Weirdly I quite enjoyed the syringing experience, I think it was because I had been in discomfort for a long while and it was just like scratching an itch you couldn't reach.
I kinda feel the same way. This class is looking at the bible as a literary piece, not the religious part of it.

Thank you. some days are better than others, today is one of those where I just would rather not see my reflection.

He did get it cleaned out, but it hurt him. Poor guy. I always troubles with my ears too.

I don't go to the games because I don't like all the people. Too many people yelling at their kid to kick the ball. I also don't like being outside and getting sun/wind burnt. :P

Last edited by llonka; 04-19-2014 at 12:10 AM..

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-19-2014, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
I'm slowly getting better. But not really that fantastic yet ^^;;
I've just got lots of problems right now. blechy. Glad you get to celebrate this strange Easter thing early! yay for you!
Try not to think of the negatives, a prediction is only a guess or feeling, so don't let it rattle you or taint the time you have with your grandparent. Think positive, even though it is hard to do so you have had five extra years together than you should have. Make each day count and enjoy them together. <3

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 12:06 AM

July 26th here. :] My sister in law is the same day as me... different year. We do not get along at all >.> <.<
But i have to like her cause its my brothers wife.

Oh yeah same here Eastriel! I can not handle heat. i love a perfect 70 degrees, with a nice breeze.

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-19-2014, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by llonka View Post
I kinda feel the same way. This class is looking at the bible as a literay piece, not the relious part of it.

Thank you. some days are better than others, today is one of those where I just would rather not see my reflection.

He did get it cleaned out, but it hurt him. Poor guy. I always troubles with my ears too.

I don't go to the games because I don't like all the people. Too many people yelling at their kid to kick the ball. I also don't like being outside and getting sun/wind burnt. :P
Yeah I have looked at parts of the bible as such, it is an interesting point for discussion if anything :)

What with? syringing usually involves powerful water, and it does not hurt at all, as I said it is kinda pleasant, if the issue persists maybe ask for such instead?

Yes, but its your kids, I am sure they want you there, do you not think they might look at the other kids with their parents cheering and wish they had their amazing yummy mummy there? It is worth it to see them happy. Get out of the funk damn you womannn <3

Maxipuff
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-19-2014, 12:08 AM

Quote:
I am english hunni, our weather is an utter mixed bag! My body doesnt handle extreme heat very well, I can get sick from it, but I love that sunny warmth.
I love going to the beach, I've spent my whole life able to see the sea at all times, it'd be weird to not be by it's side. I just wish we had more of the hot weather to be able to swim in it, I love swimming in the sea, theres something for freeing about it.

Wopp woop leo party - what date is your birthday?
Oh sweet! My guess was correct then.

My birthday is July 24th!
Come to think of it, I've been close to the sea my whole
life, too. It would be odd to be in the middle of the country
and never ever see it. But maybe I don't like it because
I've been around it long enough to have bad memories.
I can't swim, so that explains that.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Try not to think of the negatives, a prediction is only a guess or feeling, so don't let it rattle you or taint the time you have with your grandparent. Think positive, even though it is hard to do so you have had five extra years together than you should have. Make each day count and enjoy them together. <3
ummm welll... I can't stand her. She's mean and insane. I'm pretty sure she's had alzheimers or something my entire life. She's incredibly old fashioned and likes to yank on my hair as an affection thing But I do still love her since she's my grandmother.

I'm still going to try to get out to see her though with my mom on Sunday. We were going to go today, but I'm still crazy sick. :3

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-19-2014, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum View Post
Hey everybody. How are you all doing? I hope you are all doing well. Feel free to ask me questions. I will answer them to the best of my ability.
Hello kirin my sweetie, sorry it took me so long to get to replying to you, long posts take a bit of a longer time, I hope you are well. I love being asked questions I don't know why I just find it interesting to see what it is that people are all curious about.

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 01:10 AM ----------

Quote:
ummm welll... I can't stand her. She's mean and insane. I'm pretty sure she's had alzheimers or something my entire life. She's incredibly old fashioned and likes to yank on my hair as an affection thing But I do still love her since she's my grandmother.

I'm still going to try to get out to see her though with my mom on Sunday. We were going to go today, but I'm still crazy sick. :3
Well then if you do not like her it should be much easier to manage. Just make sure you make your peace with her and all will be well.

Oh no! What are you ill with

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 01:11 AM ----------

PLEASE NOTE

I have to go now, but if I have sent a message to you here please feel free to reply, just make sure YOU PING ME so I see it.

Maxipuff
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-19-2014, 12:12 AM

Take care Eastriel! It was nice meeting you. ^__^

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 12:13 AM

Is anybody going to talk to me? I am here and in much need of gold. And I really need to make long posts. And I am really not all that good at making long posts. And so I would really like you all to ask me in depth questions. Please? I am desperate.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Yeah I have looked at parts of the bible as such, it is an interesting point for discussion if anything :)

What with? syringing usually involves powerful water, and it does not hurt at all, as I said it is kinda pleasant, if the issue persists maybe ask for such instead?

Yes, but its your kids, I am sure they want you there, do you not think they might look at the other kids with their parents cheering and wish they had their amazing yummy mummy there? It is worth it to see them happy. Get out of the funk damn you womannn <3
He cleaned it with like a vacuum thing. *shrugs*

Eh I dunno if they care if I am there or not.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Hello kirin my sweetie, sorry it took me so long to get to replying to you, long posts take a bit of a longer time, I hope you are well. I love being asked questions I don't know why I just find it interesting to see what it is that people are all curious about.

Well then if you do not like her it should be much easier to manage. Just make sure you make your peace with her and all will be well.

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 01:11 AM ----------

PLEASE NOTE

I have to go now, but if I have sent a message to you here please feel free to reply, just make sure YOU PING ME so I see it.
Eastriel: I do to but nobody is asking me any and it's bumming me out as I need lots of gold to get items.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Is anybody going to talk to me? I am here and in much need of gold. And I really need to make long posts. And I am really not all that good at making long posts. And so I would really like you all to ask me in depth questions. Please? I am desperate.
I will, i was just kind of not throwing in to many posts yet cause I have to head to get food before I collapse from low blood sugar. But hubby isn't moving even though i keep mentioning i need food.... as in we need to get to the kitchen. MOVE MAN!

Quote:

Eastriel:
No idea. we think it's allergies since alot of people not even close in proximity are catching it. It's crazy. nausea, coughing, sinus issues. ect. Just... ickyness.

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Yeah i just like the buzz and the increase in pace. I just hate the pressure of having to get all the event items like with a special event store, yeah its great to get the items cheaply, but it is not the end of the world if you miss them as you can just buy them a little more expensively later down the line.

Old lady problems? XD How old are you sweetie???
Awww kiddies :P How many do you have and how old are they.
BLANKET FORTS FTWWWWWWW
I never really have plans for easter, easter isn't really a big thing in my family, but I'm up with a friend now, and we've recently been to glastonbury together, so I guess we have indirectly made it special this year!

Aww! I love rabbits, we see them a lot here, running about being all bouncy. :) I live by the sea near the country side so we get a good mix of all sorts of different things wildlife and otherwise.
48yo right now, so the whole crashing hormones and mild arthritis issue plays havoc with me. My eldest, Soki Rachiki, is 16yo and a user here My son is 5yo. Huge age gap, but they get along well.

Easter for us is usually quiet. Are you enjoying your visit and travels?

We usually see a few rabbits, but they are far more obvious this year for some reason. You live near the sea and countryside? I bet it's beautiful where you live!

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 01:16 AM

Quote:
I will, i was just kind of not throwing in to many posts yet cause I have to head to get food before I collapse from low blood sugar. But hubby isn't moving even though i keep mentioning i need food.... as in we need to get to the kitchen. MOVE MAN!

Eastriel:
No idea. we think it's allergies since alot of people not even close in proximity are catching it. It's crazy. nausea, coughing, sinus issues. ect. Just... ickyness.
But I needs people to talk to me so I can make long posts. I need to make long posts so I can buy all the things I want.

steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 04-19-2014, 01:23 AM

Oh my holy crap. I just went shopping for Easter because we're having our celebration tomorrow. And the store was crazy. And my sister's mother in law requested German Chocolate Cake, which we'll have to make tonight. And the store was out of German Chocolate AND coconut.
So I had to go to TWO MORE STORES. So frustrating.

Kirin Rosenbaum: I'm so sorry that no one is asking you any questions. Are you celebrating Easter this weekend?

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-19-2014, 01:39 AM

*sneaks in and hugs everyone* I keep disappearing yet again as everyone's home and I'm so distracted because the house is full of happy chatter again.

What is everyone up to?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelmagghia View Post
Oh my holy crap. I just went shopping for Easter because we're having our celebration tomorrow. And the store was crazy. And my sister's mother in law requested German Chocolate Cake, which we'll have to make tonight. And the store was out of German Chocolate AND coconut.
So I had to go to TWO MORE STORES. So frustrating.

Kirin Rosenbaum: I'm so sorry that no one is asking you any questions. Are you celebrating Easter this weekend?
Why yes I am. Will go to early service at my church, which is put on by the youth group. Then it will be time for breakfast. After breakfast is the regular church service. Then at dinner time my mom will be making all sorts of yummy food. For dessert we are having white chocolate cheesecake instead of our usual pineapple upside down cake.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 02:21 AM

Quote:
But I needs people to talk to me so I can make long posts. I need to make long posts so I can buy all the things I want.
i am /was in a depressed mood so i can't really think enough to make long posts..

i mean mostly i just needed food. but than i was still mad at hubby so i made a REALLY strong drink. so now i'm drunk. xD pssh to those who tell me its bad. ITS DELICIOUS. and makes me feel better :D and i am a responsible drinker yuip.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-19-2014, 02:22 AM

I'm not a fan of drinking - although I don't tell people if they can or can't drink. But I'm not a huge fan of being around those who're drunk.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 02:23 AM

it really depends on the people. most of my friends are awesome to be around. ... a couple of them. I won't drink with. but i'll hang out with them any other time. xD

steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 04-19-2014, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Why yes I am. Will go to early service at my church, which is put on by the youth group. Then it will be time for breakfast. After breakfast is the regular church service. Then at dinner time my mom will be making all sorts of yummy food. For dessert we are having white chocolate cheesecake instead of our usual pineapple upside down cake.
Oooh, that sounds fantastic, hon! Do you really enjoy your church group? I'm not much of a church person, being an atheist these days, but I think religion can be a really good thing for people.
Quote:
i am /was in a depressed mood so i can't really think enough to make long posts..

i mean mostly i just needed food. but than i was still mad at hubby so i made a REALLY strong drink. so now i'm drunk. xD pssh to those who tell me its bad. ITS DELICIOUS. and makes me feel better :D and i am a responsible drinker yuip.
Oh man, why are you depressed, Shadami? And what did hubby do?