happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-07-2014, 07:42 PM

Watching as how Yukina had slowly laid herself back down onto the bed carefully. Yukito gave a warm smile before shaking his head to her apology. "Dont apologize Yukina...you gave your best and even pushed yourself over your limit just to protect me and the rest of the soldiers. If anything..we should be thanking you..." Yukito soon lowered his head down a bit towards her as he closed his eyes for a moment. "So..thank you Yukina. For helping us." He spoke in a low tone of voice, almost as though he were whispering before hearing from both the doctor and the soldier were beginning to leave. The soldier was completely confused of why the two of them had to leave, but Yukito simply gave a small smile to the doctor for understanding that it was probably best for Yukito and Yukina to be alone for the time being. Slowly enough as he straightened his back to look at her in concern after hearing her question about earlier how he had stated that he told her that he was her creator; both of his eyes quickly shot open in shock at her bringing that up before nodding his head curiously. "Y-yes I did..do you remember something Yukina?" He questioned her only to slip his hands into his pockets and tilting his head slightly to the side. If she could remember anything at all, that didn't have to do with her painful times here at the military base and could bring back any memories of her being created by him; it would somewhat help him with getting her out of this entire area. Hopefully enough, if she could remember; she might be able to unlock her full potential and simply push her way throughout the military base and get through any resistance with ease.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-08-2014, 02:08 AM

Yukina looked away."before I answer ... what was my perpous ... was it to be a weapon to be used freely ...like some sot of toy killing machine?',she asked sounding hurt. Hoping the 'dream',she while unconscious was a memory after all. And if it was,the general and those who did obay him despite the risk to others were going to pay.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 09-20-2014, 05:33 PM

Staying silent for a moment or so after asking his questions towards Yukina about whether or not she had remembered something between the two of them; it felt difficult enough that she was possibly remembering her creation and even Yukito at this point. What had made it even worse however was the fact that she was asking her actual purpose in life; Yukito felt as though he was prepared to choke at his own words since he knew all too well that the beginning purpose for Yukina's creation in the past was to protect humanity from extinction from all the other alien races during this endless war. However, that wasn't the only purpose he had designed her for; indeed it was around main purpose but he wanted her to have a normal life as an ordinary human girl even if she wasn't technically human completely. Hoping that his words wouldn't end up coming out the wrong way and make her enraged at the fact of herself being created; he bit down onto his lower lip before exhaling a low sigh. "Your purpose was to protect humans...but not like this. Not to be forced to train endlessly and treated like trash like this...I designed you to protect humanity from becoming a race that never existed. Although..I had also designed another purpose within you as well...if you truly do remember anything of me; your secondary purpose was to live a normal life, away from all this chaos and fighting.." His voice started off at a normal tone as it lowered down quietly to a near whisper so that Yukina would be the only one to be able to hear it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-20-2014, 08:04 PM

Yukina listened carefully her hurt eyes turning into relief."so it wasnt a dream",she said softly and sighed happily.She looked to him and a small smile came to her face."I ,think, i remember something ....when i sleep , i dream,well maybe its a memory ... im in a lab,but its not one from the base,and im in some sort of capsol and i see someone watching me and each time the face gets more clearer ,and i believe this person if you.....then behind this person, a group of men bust in the door and hold the person in-front of me away ,then i hear a beeping noise after that its a blank"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 09-21-2014, 04:29 AM

The sudden sigh that had come from Yukina's lips was probably one of the things that nearly caused Yukito to feel as though his heart had just dropped. The sudden fact that she had spoken the words that it wasn't a dream made him feel almost as though he had said something he shouldn't have and caused her to think that his words on what her purpose was just hurt her. Staying in silence in hopes that he was wrong in his own thinking; when Yukina explained about her dream being of the day she was created as well as the same day she was stolen away from Yukito's lab. Both of his eyes widen in shock yet as well as excitement; she remembered. She remembered him after-all, and not only that; but she even remembered the day she was stolen from him. From what Yukito had remembered though, the day she was stolen from his lab; she was shutdown for his own safety purposes in case her circuits were harmed in the process of the military using their force to take away Yukina. Did she have some kind of awareness even with her systems shut down then; whatever the case, he was simply just happy with the fact that she could remember him as he reached out to grab a hold of both her hands with his own metallic robotic hands. "Y..Yukina! You do remember me! Y-you do!...th-this is gre--" Before Yukito could finish his own words, the sudden thought came over him about planning a way for her escape. This was no time to celebrate their victory with how she remembered her past just yet; he explained to her that her purpose now was to have a normal life and he wasn't about to lie about that and allow the military to use her for more experiments for the war. "Yukina..now that you remember...I'm hoping you remember all the different weaponry systems I had installed into you..I want you to get out of this base and get as far as possible from here..Go. Have a normal life, make friends, build a family of your own.." Yukito gave a low whisper to her, just in case there was any possible chance that any of the soldiers if not the General could be listening in anywhere nearby.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-21-2014, 05:59 AM

Yukina blinked at his exsitement. Then stared at him when he had told her to go and have a normal life,she smiled some."Yukito ... if i do leave,would you be comeing with me?",she asked softly.She had never been outside of this place,and was hopeing that her creator would at lest be there for her.He did seem to cae about her well being at least

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 09-24-2014, 12:48 AM

Listening to Yukina's question as she had asked if Yukito was going to be going with her if she had decided to leave the military as he had instructed her to. His once warm smile an enthusiasm about her remembering him and even the day she had been created by him along with the fact that she knew he didn't give her away purposely immediately vanished into sorrow. Although he did tell her to leave, that didn't mean he could leave himself just to go with her and live his life 'normally', there was no chance that the General was just going to let the two of them leave just like that without getting some sort of revenge against either Yukito or Yukina for just leaving the base without giving him something in return. For a moment or so, he had remained silent as he reached out to touch her cheek smoothly; even though she wasn't fully human from the inside Yukito had made sure to be able to give her the body and normal things that a human body would have. She had ordinary body heat, emotions that would slowly unlock themselves as she lived her life; and maybe even have a child with another if she desired for something like that.

"No..Yukina. I can't go, if I leave with you..the General will no doubt do his best to find you. If he has at least me, he will ignore your presence sooner or later and expect me to create another weapon for him. You'll be more safe if you go without me." Yukito had informed her as he soon removed his touch from her cheek and turned his head over his shoulder towards the door behind him. There was no doubt that sooner or later the General was going to request for Yukina and Yukito's presence for some sort of reason; as usual.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-24-2014, 01:17 AM

Yukian blinked when he had gently touched her cheek ,and felt her heart thump. She lissened as he stated why he couldn't come.Her eyes that had been full have relief and happiness ,turned back to cold and lonely. "so im going to be alone again",she said sadly and then sighed sitting up and stood moving away from him."if thats how its going to be,i might as well stay here",she said siftly then looked to the door."hes here",she said softly as there was a bang on the door,opening it hse stared at the general.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 10-01-2014, 01:00 AM

The sudden sight of Yukina's facial expression changing between her relief and happiness back into concern and sadness worried Yukito to no end. There was no doubt about it, what he had just said for her safety caused her to feel suddenly different in an instant. He simply wanted her to leave so that he would be able to stay for her to be happy outside of this world of military life and not to mention torture of being treated as nothing more than a plain weapon with no feelings. Slowly releasing his hand from her cheek as she had backed away, he listened to her speak up to say that she was going to stay; before he even had the chance to speak up another word, the sound of banging on the door caused Yukito to come to an immediate pause. His once concerned facial expression for Yukina had quickly changed to a serious one as he turned his head over his shoulder just slightly to take a glimpse of the General standing there with two of his men. "Do you require something..sir?" Yukito left a few second pause between his words and the word 'sir' knowing all too well what he was saying at this point.

The General stood there with his hands behind his back as he stood at the entrance with his usual menacing look across his face. "I want to speak with you; Mister Yukito. My men will be taking Yukina to her quarters." His voice was irrated as it seemed as the two soldiers stepped forward and made their way towards both of Yukina's sides demanding that she came with them.

((Sorry it took me so long..;-; I've been really busy as of late.))

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-01-2014, 01:50 AM

Yukina gripped her fist but nodded following the men without question ,not looking to Yukito. She was foolish to think that she wouldnt be alone anymore.She followed the men down the hall. Glancing back to him for a moment before continuing on. She crossed her arms trying to make herself small.Why did she even bother having hope.She sighed once she reached her room and shut the door. She frowned at the thought of him being alone with the general so she pulled ut the computer she had kept hidden and hacked into the camera to keep an eye on Yukito.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 10-05-2014, 06:26 AM

After the General's men had taken Yukina away, Yukito could easily see the pain that filled her cybernetic heart even from how her hand was clenched. There was no doubt about it, she was truly hurt about the fact that Yukito wasn't going with her outside of this military life. Wishing that he could just reach out and stop her where she was going, he held himself back knowing that the General wasn't going to allow such a thing. Rather, by the time the guards had left the room and shut the metal door tightly behind them; he only took his attention upon the cold stare of the General that stood before him. "What is it that you require...sir?" Once again, there was a slight pause between his words and the word 'sir' as he gave a dead glare right back into the man's eyes.

The General simply stood over Yukito with his own glare as he awaited for his men to take Yukina out of the room before exhaling a deep sigh. Once the sound of footsteps had finally left the hallway to the point that he would be unable to hear them, the larger man raised his right hand and slapped Yukito to the side of the room at his full strength; causing Yukito to go flying across the room and slamming into the metal wall violently. "You think I'm some sort of idiot, don't you?! After the way you displayed disobedience during that last training match with the large machine; you tried to demand me to stop the training like you were in charge!" The General shouted at the top of his lung as he kicked Yukito even while he was on the ground with his steel-toed boot over and over again before finally picking him up by the throat and holding him against the wall. "Listen here. That thing, belongs to me..and what I say goes..If I want to torture it and push it to it's limits. I'll do it. Do you understand me?!"

Even after being beaten by the General to that point, Yukito never bothered to fight back; knowing if he was going to try something like that, the guards wouldn't waste even a moment to step in and defend their General. The only thing he did in the return to all the speaking was remain completely silent and just let himself be beaten; to Yukito he felt better enough that the General was taking this type of aggression on him rather than take it onto Yukina who had endured so much over the years that Yukito had been unable to be there for her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-05-2014, 04:04 PM

Yukina growled watching. She thought a moment. Its not like she had anything else to lose. Smirking she hacked into the rooms weapon system and speaker,bringing a large gun down,and pressed it against the generals back.Her vice then came over the speaker in the room."If i were you,sir, i'd get away from him if i were you,or don,but be warned if you don't ,i will use deadly fours",she said in a cold tone."and don't bother sending your men to try and stop me,i have my room on lock down ,so you would have to have my strength and power to get that door open",she said sternly. Yes,she knew she was pushing way past the boundaries ....and would end up shut down for this,but the need to protect people out weighed any risk to herself.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 10-08-2014, 06:36 PM

As the General held Yukito by his throat against the wall, he had prepared to squeeze the life out of him only to let him go right at the brink of death. He truly was annoyed with the fact of how Yukito seemed to be so protective of Yukina, coming to an instant halt as he felt something metallic touch his back, he slowly turned his gaze over his shoulder to see that a large cannon along with other weapons were now pointing straight at him. The familiar voice of a female coming over the intercom had caused him to become truly angered at the fact of how Yukina was able to hack into the weapons system of the room. "You..little bastard." He whispered quietly to himself before dropping Yukito the ground and keeping his back turned to the weapons. "You'll regret this..you little shit. I'll make sure to kill you and rebuild you to my liking."

Yukito had kneeled on the ground with a single hand over his chest while he coughed violently from just trying to catch his breath after being choked. Lifting his head just slightly to look at the weapon that was preparing to blast the General, his facial expression obviously showed concern about what Yukina was planning. He knew well enough that he designed her to be extremely intelligent enough to be able to hack into nearly any type of computer system out there; even aliens. With the fact that she was now using it against the General, Yukito slowly stood back up to his feet and began to make his way out of the room; turning to take his attention back upon the General for one last moment.

The General had continued to stand there with his head turned slightly over his shoulder to stare at Yukito leave the room, his expression was furious. "Don't think you're going to get away from me so easily..once I'm out of here, both of you will pay for this." He explained as he clenched his fists tightly, just waiting for Yukina to let her guard down for even a moment or two; so that he would be able to escape and prepare his troops for battle against Ryosuke and Yukina.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-08-2014, 06:57 PM

Yukina laughed playfully."now general ,im not to sure if its a good idea to be threatening me let alone Yukito",she said in a calm tone."considering with a press of a button i can put a hole right threw you...just like you made me do your son",she said gritting her teeth at the memory. She heard a pounding on her door and laughed."now if i were you id tell your men to get away from my door, or i really will blast you before they get there hands on me",she said hitting a few more keys."so what do you plan on doing?",she said glaring.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 10-10-2014, 12:49 AM

Giving a small growl from underneath his breath, the General listened as to how Yukina spoke about not threatening her or Yukito. Clenching his fists tightly, he closed his eyes and lowered his head; he had known for a fact that his men had already known about what happened due to the other security cameras that watched the other areas of the base giving off the fact that one of their cameras had been hacked. Slowly lifting a hand over the headset within his ear that connected a comm towards every other soldier within the base, the General gave a low sigh before finally speaking to them all. "All soldiers at Project Yukina's room; disperse immediately." He spoke to the soldiers as they hesistated to leave for the first moment or so since they knew too well that the General wasn't the type to just simply let Yukina go just like that. However, in a matter of time; they had all agreed that it was an order and they had no choice but to listen as they left her room doorway to go back to the original position where they were directed to guard. One the General had given the order, he once more turned his gaze towards the camera within the room. "There, you're safe now..and so is that weakling. Can I go now?" The General spoke of Yukito who was already gone out of the room by this point.

Yukito during this time was making his way down the halls as he did his best to avoid any type of sight from the other soldiers to make his way to Yukina's room door and speak with her. He was thankful that she was able to protect him, but to be pulling such a risky move like that to protect him; he became concerned about her safety as he did his best to try and reach her room as quickly as he could. It was only a matter of time that it took Yukito to make it to her room and knock onto the metal door to try and get her attention.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-10-2014, 01:06 AM

"Not yet ...i have one more order",Yukina said softly,thinking."Allow Yukito to leave,safely .....don't send anyone after him, and ill stay here...and you can do what ever you like to punish me",she said glancing to the door and looked away."do we have a deal?",she asked trying to ignore Yukito. She had to make sure he got out. She didn't want to leave. She didn't deserve to be free."think fast if i were you",Yukina added lowly.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 10-13-2014, 11:23 PM

The General had remained standing still even after telling his soldiers to back away from Yukina's door. After asking her for him to be let free; only to be told that there was yet another order that she had demanded from him, hearing that she wanted him to let Yukito go from the military's grasp and not to go after him. The General cursed quietly underneath his breath; refusing to answer the immediate question. Keeping his head over his shoulder just slightly, he continued to glare straight into the camera of where Yukina was talking from. "Fine. I will let him go. I will make sure you suffer for this." He spoke in a low tone of voice but just loud enough for her to hear him. He had known without Yukito in his grasp, the thought of making more weapons wasn't going to be possible but at least now The General could make someone suffer for how much anger and just how much his blood was boiling at this point.

Yukito at this point though was still knocking on the metal door of Yukina's room as he waited for her to answer and open the door to him. Throughout the entire time he stood at the dooway; he was unaware that she had been still speaking with the General about her plan to let Yukito free from the grasps of the military. "Yukina, let me in. It's me, Yukito."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-14-2014, 01:13 AM

Yukina sighed."I woulndt have it any other way,hes outside my room so come and get him",she said turneing the system off. She stood going to the door."Yukito, you need to leave"*,she said coldly.'The general is coming and hes going to escort you off the property and keep you out",she said crossing her arms. "I told him to let you go, and then in return he gets to keep me and do what ever he likes",she said leaning her head against the door."so you might as well start walking"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 10-17-2014, 09:17 PM

Being told as to where Yukito was and seeing as how the weapons within the room had retracted finally. The General took a deep sigh before moving a single hand over his ear to speak with his soldiers once more through the comm link. "All soldiers within positions nearest to Yukina's room. Go and take Mr. Yukito out of the base immediately, those in training room A; prepare simulation Zero." He spoke in an angered tone of voice as he began to make his way to leave the room he was within and progress his way to the training room; when he would get the reports that Yukito had been escorted out of the building, then he would make sure to make Yukina suffer for treating The General like he was some sort of weakling.

Yukito during this time had continued to stand at the doorway as he awaited for Yukina to come and open up the door to greet him. It was only a matter of moments as he awaited for the metal door to finally slide open and reveal Yukina standing there with a somewhat cold expression on her face. Arching a brow that she spoke of him needing to leave, he was prepared to ask about what was going on but hearing as to how she spoke of making a deal with The General for letting Yukito go and having herself be some sort of tool to the military again; both of his eyes widen in shock. Immediatly grabbing a hold of her by her arms, he held onto her tightly in concern as he looked at her. "Yukina! Wh..why did you do that?!..I thought..I told you to leave here and have a life of your own! Not for letting me leave!" He called out to her; his eyes full of pain and sorrow as he kept his gaze upon her while the sounds of the marching soldiers were coming ever closer with each passing moment.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-17-2014, 10:04 PM

Yukina frowned to him."Yukito...y-you were sending me out there alone ",she said softly."when i asked you, if you would be coming with me, i hoped that you would,because I didn't want to be alone anymore,in a world i know nothing about",she said looking to him sadly. "and you were going to be here, I know what it's like to be his puppet ... I didn't want that for you".She said smiling softly. She knew what simulation zero was. It was the one that she dreaded the most knowing the odds of her coming out of that one was almost impossible. "Thank you thou for coming to try and free me",she looked behind him seeing the soldiers approaching. "maybe in the next life , things will be different",she said feeling tears coming into her eyes. "You should go",she said softly finally looking away from him.