Imagination
Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 11:04 PM

I don't make lists, I just kinda hope for this or that and see what happens.

---------- Post added 11-23-2014 at 05:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amane View Post
Everything cool is also sexy. *cries*

@Lavinia: I have seen a gif of that happening. Scary.

I got… dolls, books, and video games.
Nothing wrong with being sexy. There are plenty of really attractive/sexy asexuals after all

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-23-2014, 11:05 PM

Oh, I don't even have things that I'm hoping to get. I won't get it anyways, so why let myself down.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 11-23-2014, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudDreamer View Post
It's for my Deaf Lit class - yeah, I've seen them both. I just hate analyzing videos as I always misunderstand what they're talking about... I tend to mess up with interpreting signed videos more than I do signing in person... :/ They're good videos, I just don't have the energy or motivation to even do it, but if I don't do this essay, I most likely won't pass the class.
I'm not sure when your semester ends, but is it too late to petition for pass/fail (as opposed to letter or number grade)?

I don't know what the process would be at your school, but I've known people who got to change their class grades (for one class) to pass/fail a week before the semester ended. I think it took a lot of pressure off them. After that, they just showed the professor that they were putting effort into completing the assignments, and they all passed.

Of course, this varies by professor as well...regarding how strict their grading policies are.

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-23-2014, 11:06 PM

Semester ends in three weeks - way too late.

And if I fail the class, I do not graduate... at this rate although this may not be a bad thing - as I don't even know if I can get myself to come back down here for next semester. :/

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 11-23-2014, 11:07 PM

My momma makes all of us kids make a list every year. We get items from it and totally unrelated ones.

There is nothing wrong with sexy, but a lot of sexy is also very pretty, and my love for it is misunderstood.

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-23-2014, 11:08 PM

Mom asks for lists.... I am to the point where there is no point in making them because we don't have the money for anything I Want anyways.... like a round trip plane ticket to Australia - which is like 1,600$ or so... which we absolutely don't have... so what's the point in asking anyways... -.-

Imagination
Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 11:09 PM

Quote:
My momma makes all of us kids make a list every year. We get items from it and totally unrelated ones.

There is nothing wrong with sexy, but a lot of sexy is also very pretty, and my love for it is misunderstood.
Eh, I dunno. I understand, even though I'll still poke fun at you.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 11-23-2014, 11:10 PM

Oh, you'll have a field day if I ever get my hands on a pair of golden centaur horns, Imagi.

Imagination
Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Oh, you'll have a field day if I ever get my hands on a pair of golden centaur horns, Imagi.
Why, so I can call you horny all the time?

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Keno: See the thing is... if I was to do that - and I'm so close to actually doing it - they'll find a way to turn it back on me and make it something I NEED TO DO BETTER... not them. Because to them it's two against one, and they're winning because they're 'better' Etc etc etc... -.-

Even moving at the start of next semester will just start me off stressed and I'm not ok with that either... PLUS me moving ... makes them feel like they have won... and I'm NOT ok with that.
Who cares if they win?
At least you can get out of that situation.
It would be a lot better for you.
If they think they won then they really are children.
I would complain to the college enough until they have to do something.
The college has to be on all of your sides and not just theirs.

I'm not okay with how they're treating you.
It makes me seriously angry.

Quote:
KENO. I'M MAKING MY CHRISTMAS LIST.
Oh fun!
I don't ever make those because I don't ever get what I want anyways.
Actually I never get anything for christmas..
Haven't for years now so I just sorta gave up.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 11-23-2014, 11:14 PM

Fft, nah. I'm doing a succubus cosplay. :> She's one of my favorite monsters in Ragnarok Online. So pretty, so dark~

---------- Post added 11-23-2014 at 06:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenome-Chan View Post
Oh fun!
I don't ever make those because I don't ever get what I want anyways.
Actually I never get anything for christmas..
Haven't for years now so I just sorta gave up.
My momma has been telling me to make it for ages, but I've been busy with other stuff.

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-23-2014, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Who cares if they win?
At least you can get out of that situation.
It would be a lot better for you.
If they think they won then they really are children.
I would complain to the college enough until they have to do something.
The college has to be on all of your sides and not just theirs.

I'm not okay with how they're treating you.
It makes me seriously angry.
I just know even if I went somewhere else, I'd still have issues, as no matter who I live with - people feel like they can just walk all over me.
I absolutely hate confrontation. I will do all I can to avoid it, but with these two, whenever I try to tell them and use I statements, they always find a way to turn it back around on me and tell me that I'm being the immature one, that I'm being the one who could have handled the situation better. I can't even remember when either of them has talked to me direct. It's because of how they act that I'm hesitant to actually speak up because I can't allow myself to be put into one of those down moods because of them.
I have tried to talk to the RAs but they basically side with my roommates because good friends with them and are unable to act professionally.

Get in the Angry line - my best friend has said that they better be happy that she lives 8 hours away because they'd never want to meet her face to face as she'd have some strong words to say to them. And I know if they keep this up - oh, I will too... :/ I just am trying my absolute hardest to remain the adult in the situation... And be mature and not let myself stoop to their level.

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 11:18 PM

Amane,
Well I hope you get the things you like.
Your mother sounds very kind.

Imagination
Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Fft, nah. I'm doing a succubus cosplay. :> She's one of my favorite monsters in Ragnarok Online. So pretty, so dark~

---------- Post added 11-23-2014 at 06:15 PM ----------

My momma has been telling me to make it for ages, but I've been busy with other stuff.
Oh that's cool,
My favorite version of the Succubus are the Lust Demons from Dragon Age

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 11-23-2014, 11:22 PM

I love Ragnarok. That game is my life.

---------- Post added 11-23-2014 at 06:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Amane,
Well I hope you get the things you like.
Your mother sounds very kind.
I was so scared my list was gonna be short. It's never short. And then I remembered I like video games. LOL.

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 11:24 PM

Quote:
I just know even if I went somewhere else, I'd still have issues, as no matter who I live with - people feel like they can just walk all over me.
I absolutely hate confrontation. I will do all I can to avoid it, but with these two, whenever I try to tell them and use I statements, they always find a way to turn it back around on me and tell me that I'm being the immature one, that I'm being the one who could have handled the situation better. I can't even remember when either of them has talked to me direct. It's because of how they act that I'm hesitant to actually speak up because I can't allow myself to be put into one of those down moods because of them.
I have tried to talk to the RAs but they basically side with my roommates because good friends with them and are unable to act professionally.

Get in the Angry line - my best friend has said that they better be happy that she lives 8 hours away because they'd never want to meet her face to face as she'd have some strong words to say to them. And I know if they keep this up - oh, I will too... :/ I just am trying my absolute hardest to remain the adult in the situation... And be mature and not let myself stoop to their level.
I know..
I know,
I just wish they'd stop it.
And I hate how people think they can do that to people,
Walk all over them.
And I'd talk to the people who are higher up than the RAs.
Tell them that the RAs won't do anything about it.
And if need be when the time comes and you yelling at your roommates happens just stay level headed.
You wouldn't believe the number of times me and my boyfriend argue and yell at each other.
But we're still adults.

Just do what you can to keep calm about the situation and I'm sure if you need to talk everyone in RAK will let you vent.

---------- Post added 11-23-2014 at 05:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagination View Post
Oh that's cool,
My favorite version of the Succubus are the Lust Demons from Dragon Age
It's the nipple tassels isn't it?

Quote:
I love Ragnarok. That game is my life.

---------- Post added 11-23-2014 at 06:23 PM ----------

I was so scared my list was gonna be short. It's never short. And then I remembered I like video games. LOL.
Haha my list of video games is never ending since I own a lot of systems.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 11-23-2014, 11:27 PM

I JUST REMEMBERED A SHINEE FANDOM JOKE BECAUSE OF KENO'S SIGGIE.

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 11:30 PM

Haha I was thinking of changing my siggy.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 11-23-2014, 11:30 PM

I have a computer and then a GBA, DS, and 3DS. My sisters have the ones you hook up to a TV. I never bothered asking for those because you had to use the TV. But I get a handheld all to myself whenever. Can't interfere with anyone.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 11-23-2014, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Semester ends in three weeks - way too late.

And if I fail the class, I do not graduate... at this rate although this may not be a bad thing - as I don't even know if I can get myself to come back down here for next semester. :/
Can you petition the dean to waive this class to allow you to graduate? That's what I did for several of my classes.

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 11-23-2014, 11:33 PM

Cloud - would a round trip to the uk be cheaper? *wink wink*

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-23-2014, 11:35 PM

Quote:
I know..
I know,
I just wish they'd stop it.
And I hate how people think they can do that to people,
Walk all over them.
And I'd talk to the people who are higher up than the RAs.
Tell them that the RAs won't do anything about it.
And if need be when the time comes and you yelling at your roommates happens just stay level headed.
You wouldn't believe the number of times me and my boyfriend argue and yell at each other.
But we're still adults.

Just do what you can to keep calm about the situation and I'm sure if you need to talk everyone in RAK will let you vent.
I just know that going to someone above them will just result in me being moved and nothing else happening so they 'get away with all of it'. Which I know shouldn't matter but they should not be allowed to treat anyone like this.. EVER.

Oh, that's why I've not mentioned anything to them because I do not TRUST myself at all to say anything... Because I'm just so upset and peeved at their behavior in general.

The one time I got upset and did something they didn't agree with I got told "Well in my family we don't raise our voices or slam doors..." WELL SWEETIE... WE DO NOT LIVE WITH YOUR FAMILY DO WE?! That's what I told her, well I said it calmly... she was like "Oh, I know but..." And one time we had a TWO hour long talk about how I was going to change and not how we as a room were going to work together.. Because clearly how I've been doing things for SEVEN YEARS... is just wrong, and everything I do is wrong. -.- Sure since the girl that was in my bedroom with me moved out, it's not been something they've been getting on my case but basically I got told that "I will never change. It's a lost cause." And that I need to start changing EVERYTHING I do because they don't agree with how I've been doing things on my own for years. -.- *sighs*

*sighs* I'm just over immature selfish people. -.-

I've got enough stress on my plate with classes - I'm to the point where I don't even know if I can get myself to finish the semester and come back next semester... I don't even feel welcomed in my own home. -.-

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 11-23-2014, 11:35 PM

It looks like I really like Cloe.
/Bratz doll

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-23-2014, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
Can you petition the dean to waive this class to allow you to graduate? That's what I did for several of my classes.
I doubt it. It's a class that is important to the major as a whole. All the classes I'm in are important over all to the major.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavinia View Post
Cloud - would a round trip to the uk be cheaper? *wink wink*
Haha!! :P Probably. I'll have to look into that.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 11-23-2014, 11:36 PM

Quote:

Can you go to a professor or the dean? There's always higher-ups who will listen.