Thread Tools

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
15753.19
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist
Nova_Alchemist is offline
 
#226
Old 12-09-2020, 02:30 PM

The woman watched as the two left the room, and sat down at the table. She was still pretty shaken, and tried her best to get a handle on her nerves. She needed to have a level head when the police showed up. Taking out her phone, she tried calling Vera to ask her if she was coming or not since she hadn't shown up, and felt uneasy when it went to voicemail.

Sophie followed Tai out to the dining area and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I hate to say it, but i don't think it was a customer or random. Something doesn't sit right with me.." She said quietly. Where was Vera in all of this? She was the closing manager, so she should be here as well.

---

Derek was quiet as he followed the tabby, his hands in his pockets. "They won't recognize us like this, but the police don't really like outside help. They'll figure out what happened." He said calmly, though hus was worried about Sophie being involved. If those guys had anything to do with it, he didn't think he could keep himself from going after them. They got there just as the police pulled up.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal
58500.82
Kat Dakuu is offline
 
#227
Old 12-28-2020, 06:12 PM

It wasn't the answer that Tai wanted to hear but it was the one he expected. Sighing, he ran a hand through his hair before forcing out a terse smile. "Alright. We can tell the police our suspicions when they get here but I think...well, they will probably be thinking the same thing." It was just so strange for a little cafe to get robbed like this when there were better prospects even within the same shopping center. "We should be careful though, just in case."

Hearing the sound of two cars pulling up, Tai noticed the patrol cars and went to open the door, letting them in. "Hey. Thanks for helping out with this. Shelly is in the back calming her nerves. We're still waiting on Vera though..."

~~

"I see," Pedro murmured. "So are just monitoring then?" He squatted down beside one of the large bushes at the edge of the parking lot as he watched the police go in. He actually suspected that they might get recognized in their human form since Sophie was such a special woman but Derek definitely knew more so he didn't challenge the idea. The real question here was what could they do to help. "Do you think we should look around the building and see if we can find our own clues?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
15753.19
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist
Nova_Alchemist is offline
 
#228
Old 01-07-2021, 11:02 PM

Sophie nodded lightly when Tai spoke and glanced at the two male officers that came inside as Tai opened the door for them. She wasn't sure if she should wait to talk to them until they asked to talk with her, or go ahead and and talk to them.

One of the male's nodded in thanks to Tai and glanced at Sophie while the other headed to the back to talk with Shelly. "Ma'am do you work here?" The officer asked. Sophie nodded and nervously rubbed her thumbs. "Yes sir, I'm one of the waistresses. I was off today when Ms. Shelly called me." She said quietly.

"So you weren't present when the robbery happened?" He asked. Sophie shook her head lightly. "N-no sir." She murmured.

---

Derek nodded some when Pedro spoke. "Exactly." He said quietly as he lowered down next to the tabby. He was more worried about the police recognizing him than Tai or Sophie. "When they go back in the back, we'll take a look around for ourselves." He said quietly, wearing a small smirk.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal
58500.82
Kat Dakuu is offline
 
#229
Old 01-18-2021, 03:24 AM

The officers nodded at Sophie's statement. "Alright, that's fine, Ma'am. I'm officer Nolan. While my partner is talking with the witnesses, why don't you tell me anything you think is relevant. Suspicious people that may have come around, calls, or even coworkers that have taken unexpected time off. We're not sure what we're looking for yet, so whatever you can think of might help." He offered a smile before gesturing Sophie toward one of the tables so they could sit. Tai might not have had much input himself but he followed after them just in case Sophie needed the emotional support.

~~~

Peering out, Pedro decided he couldn't see the officers anymore so he carefully stood up. "I think they went farther inside. Or at least, they're not by the window anymore. We should be good to look around. Ah...what exactly are we looking for though? Shoe prints or something fun like that?" he added as he started along the grass, looking around for anything and everything that shouldn't belong. Like maybe that piece of trash or the broken flower stems? Oh, but they probably did that themselves hiding behind the shrubbery. It was one to know they were looking for clues and another entirely to know what those clues looked like.

 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump

no new posts