Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 07:29 PM

Once again, I'm creating my teeny, tiny hangout! I really had fun in it the past couple events. It never got TOO crazy and I was able to keep up with the thing!

Please come in and tell me what you will be doing for Halloween!! Also tell me about your trials capturing these EVIL PIRATES!!

LADIES AND GENTS!

You like avvie contests?

Go join the project mene contest for halloween: Project Mene's Halloween Avatar Contest and Hangout! ((^,,,^))

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 10-29-2013 at 09:59 PM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 07:33 PM

I declare this OPEN :)

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 10-26-2013, 07:39 PM

*leaves a mark* Meave hath been here.

Woot, fast opening the thread.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
*leaves a mark* Meave hath been here.

Woot, fast opening the thread.
LOL I just happened to be on :P

How are you xuvvie?

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 07:41 PM

For Halloween, we're going trick or treating with our wee one, who has told us she wants to be a puppy.

As for pirates, I've not been around for the last few events, due to things that keep me from getting on. Sadly.

PelvicUnicorns
Sophisticated Gawker

Old 10-26-2013, 07:41 PM

I have no clue as to how this event works, but I decided to stop by anyway :3 So, hello everyone

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 07:42 PM

Hello! [waves] How're ya?

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiviInLove View Post
For Halloween, we're going trick or treating with our wee one, who has told us she wants to be a puppy.

As for pirates, I've not been around for the last few events, due to things that keep me from getting on. Sadly.
Aw it's okay! The pirates kidnapped our NPCs during the Valentine's Day event and we've slowly been getting them back. We have now FINALLY found their headquarters and will hopefully get the last three back during this event :)

Awww she wants to be a puppy? that's so cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PelvicUnicorns View Post
I have no clue as to how this event works, but I decided to stop by anyway :3 So, hello everyone
You'll get the hang of it! The best thing to do is post around because the more you post, the more "event currency" you will get. You'll see the amount of Event Currency you have up next to your gold count. You can spend that in the special event store instead of spending your gold :) It's like getting free items :D

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
Aw it's okay! The pirates kidnapped our NPCs during the Valentine's Day event and we've slowly been getting them back. We have now FINALLY found their headquarters and will hopefully get the last three back during this event :)

Awww she wants to be a puppy? that's so cute!
Ah, ok. I just gave up trying to follow everything as I really don't have much online time these days. I've a feeling that life is going to pull me off during this event too. :[

Haha, yeah! Like Simon, our dog. He's not really a puppy but she calls him a puppy as he's so small. Her costume is just a generic puppy costume, but haha, she's excited! She told me today that she wanted me to put it on her, and she's now running around yelling "puppy! puppy! puppy!" HAHA! Oh, the things my child does.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Ah, ok. I just gave up trying to follow everything as I really don't have much online time these days. I've a feeling that life is going to pull me off during this event too. :[

Haha, yeah! Like Simon, our dog. He's not really a puppy but she calls him a puppy as he's so small. Her costume is just a generic puppy costume, but haha, she's excited! She told me today that she wanted me to put it on her, and she's now running around yelling "puppy! puppy! puppy!" HAHA! Oh, the things my child does.
Awww! That's so cute! I love seeing kids all excited to dress up for halloween! It's so much fun!!!

Aww - it's okay! I basically just said all of what has gone on in a very short summary :P So you are pretty much caught up :P

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Awww! That's so cute! I love seeing kids all excited to dress up for halloween! It's so much fun!!!

Aww - it's okay! I basically just said all of what has gone on in a very short summary :P So you are pretty much caught up :P
Yeah, she's so excited, she also told me that she wanted me to dress up in her costume. More by trying to shove it on my head. It won't fit. She started pouting at me. xD Haha!

Alright! We'll see how this week goes for me in terms of being on. :P

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Yeah, she's so excited, she also told me that she wanted me to dress up in her costume. More by trying to shove it on my head. It won't fit. She started pouting at me. xD Haha!

Alright! We'll see how this week goes for me in terms of being on. :P
HAHA XDDD It's easy for her to fit into YOUR stuff even if it's waaaay too big - but not so easy for you to fit into HER stuff XDD

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 07:53 PM

Quote:
HAHA XDDD It's easy for her to fit into YOUR stuff even if it's waaaay too big - but not so easy for you to fit into HER stuff XDD
Yeah, I may be small, but I'm too big to fit into little clothes. I told her "Mum is too big to fit into your things, sweetie." all I got told was "twy..." (try) And her handing it back to me. >.< Logic doesn't work with 2 1/2 year olds.

Last edited by LiviInLove; 10-26-2013 at 07:56 PM..

PelvicUnicorns
Sophisticated Gawker

Old 10-26-2013, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Hello! [waves] How're ya?
*waves back enthusiastically* I'm just peachy :3 Just lurking about and watching the event~

Quote:
You'll get the hang of it! The best thing to do is post around because the more you post, the more "event currency" you will get. You'll see the amount of Event Currency you have up next to your gold count. You can spend that in the special event store instead of spending your gold :) It's like getting free items :D
lol Thanks for the advice. All I know is that there are pirates and we need to fight them somehow xD

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I may be small, but I'm too big to fit into little clothes. I told her "Mum is too big to fit into your things, sweetie." all I got told was "Twy..." (try) And her handing it back to me. >.< Logic doesn't work with 2 1/2 year olds.
LMAO! I'm pretty small too! I teach elementary music - some of the kids are bigger and taller than me XD So weird

Quote:
*waves back enthusiastically* I'm just peachy :3 Just lurking about and watching the event~

lol Thanks for the advice. All I know is that there are pirates and we need to fight them somehow xD
LOL Yes! The pirates are eeeviiiil XDDD They stole our NPCs D: *throws food at the pirates* :D XD

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 07:54 PM

Quote:
]
That's great to hear! Sounds like what I'm doing - as well as waiting on my sister to get here. :] And then convince the wee one that she can't wear her Halloween costume to the park with auntie.

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 12:55 PM ----------

Quote:
LMAO! I'm pretty small too! I teach elementary music - some of the kids are bigger and taller than me XD So weird
Oh, I can see that being weird definitely! O.o
Doesn't help either that my husband is like 6'1", so I look tiny compared to him anyways. I'm not super short, but compared to tall people I am. >.< LOL

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 07:56 PM

Quote:
That's great to hear! Sounds like what I'm doing - as well as waiting on my sister to get here. :] And then convince the wee one that she can't wear her Halloween costume to the park with auntie.

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 12:55 PM ----------

Oh, I can see that being weird definitely! O.o
Doesn't help either that my husband is like 6'1", so I look tiny compared to him anyways. I'm not super short, but compared to tall people I am. >.< LOL
bahahah I know how you feel XD My boyfriend is 6 foot, 4 inches XD It's SO funny the comparison because I'm only 5 feet XDDDD

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 07:57 PM

Quote:
bahahah I know how you feel XD My boyfriend is 6 foot, 4 inches XD It's SO funny the comparison because I'm only 5 feet XDDDD
LOL, I'm like 5'4", (almost 5'5") so just a bit taller than you. But yeah. Alex loves it. He calls me his pint sized love. Which makes me laugh, and others who don't know us go "Isn't that mean?" Well, sure it could be but to us, not so much. Haha!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 07:59 PM

Quote:
LOL, I'm like 5'4", (almost 5'5") so just a bit taller than you. But yeah. Alex loves it. He calls me his pint sized love. Which makes me laugh, and others who don't know us go "Isn't that mean?" Well, sure it could be but to us, not so much. Haha!
LMAO that's super adorable! I'm always told that small things are more "cute" so maybe that's it? XD

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-26-2013, 08:01 PM

For halloween I'm going to a zumba party. Funds are limited so I'm going to be using an old costume. It's one of those oriental type costumes. Like a really simple gothic lolita dress complete with arm sleeves, and some ears and a fox tail. (: I'm going to be a fox tehee... yes... yes... What does the fox say? ding ding ding ♫ ♪

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 08:02 PM

Quote:
LMAO that's super adorable! I'm always told that small things are more "cute" so maybe that's it? XD
Haha, yeah, I think that may be it. Who really know? xD
And well, actually my hubs, is more just like 5'9" but there are times where he feels taller. But still, I am shorter than him. :P

Ok, my sis is here, so I'll be back in a bit, gotta get the wee one changed, as I don't want her messing up the costume at the park.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKasumi View Post
For halloween I'm going to a zumba party. Funds are limited so I'm going to be using an old costume. It's one of those oriental type costumes. Like a really simple gothic lolita dress complete with arm sleeves, and some ears and a fox tail. (: I'm going to be a fox tehee... yes... yes... What does the fox say? ding ding ding ♫ ♪
Zumba? As in the dancing/excerise thing? That would be pretty fun in a costume! XD

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 08:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Haha, yeah, I think that may be it. Who really know? xD
And well, actually my hubs, is more just like 5'9" but there are times where he feels taller. But still, I am shorter than him. :P

Ok, my sis is here, so I'll be back in a bit, gotta get the wee one changed, as I don't want her messing up the costume at the park.
LOL

Have fuuun!!!

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 08:03 PM

Quote:
LOL

Have fuuun!!!
Oh, my sister is taking the wee one to the park by herself and I'm staying here. Giving her some auntie/niece time, and I get down time at home. Score! ;)

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Oh, my sister is taking the wee one to the park by herself and I'm staying here. Giving her some auntie/niece time, and I get down time at home. Score! ;)
Aw that's super exciting!! It's always good for auntie/niece time! Plus now you can earn some tokens :D

PelvicUnicorns
Sophisticated Gawker

Old 10-26-2013, 08:06 PM

Quote:
LOL Yes! The pirates are eeeviiiil XDDD They stole our NPCs D: *throws food at the pirates* :D XD
Oh my, that's terrible D: I've been thinking about joining the Assassin game, but I just don't know if I can post 15+ a day for a week xD

Quote:
Fun, fun :3 What is the wee one (your neice, daughter..?) dressing up as?