Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 11-03-2013, 07:27 AM

Declan looked down at Koda and smiled. "They are pretty much like death, but midterms and finals demand it." He wrapped an arm around Koda, pulling him a bit closer.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 07:30 AM

Koda snuggled up against Declan with a vague nod to his words. "I'm really not looking forward to college things, but I guess I don't have to worry about it for a while. I still have plenty of high school left," he said with a wrinkle of his nose. Both the thought of college and more high school were such a bore, neither one more than the other. "Let's not talk about school things when we're not in a lesson..."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 11-03-2013, 07:31 AM

"Well we could actually watch the movie," Declan said as he pressed play on the menu screen. "See if we actually manage it this time."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 07:38 AM

"Yes yes...there's that. Or we can talk during the movie. Either way," Koda said with a roll of his eyes and a half grin. "You can kick me if I fall asleep again."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 11-03-2013, 07:42 AM

"Now why would I do that? You're too adorable to kick. What if I just kiss you awake," Declan teased.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 07:46 AM

"What?!" Koda sputtered, pulling away from Declan just enough so that he could stare at him in incredulity as he tried to glare. "I refuse to act out something that sounds like a weird princess movie! No kissing people awake! You can only kiss me when I'm already awake," he said, crossing his arms and turning back to the tv. Though he supposed it might be fun to fall asleep just to be kissed awake. He was definitely not going to act like he was interested in that idea though.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 11-03-2013, 07:51 AM

"I was teasing, silly." Declan laughed, reaching up to ruffle Koda's hair. "No kissing awake if you don't want."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 07:53 AM

"I know you're teasing," Koda pouted. "Still...just kick me. I'm already bored, so I'll fall asleep I'm sure..."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 11-03-2013, 07:55 AM

"I'm not going to kick you. That's just cruel. You really do have the attention span of a gnat." Declan commented, not that he was much better himself at the moment.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 08:08 AM

"Fine but wake me up. I don't want to sleep through this!" Koda said. He didn't see the trouble in kicking a person awake. He asked his friends to do it all the time and he returned the favor even more often. "How about the attention span of a goldfish. I'd rather not be a gnat."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 12-18-2013, 02:35 AM

Declan smirked, "I don't know. Goldfishes are none for bad memories, not bad attention spans, might be giving you too much credit. Though if you want to have a six second memory sure, we can go with that to."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-19-2013, 12:15 AM

"Wouldn't a short memory give you a short attention span?" Koda muttered as he snuggled closer to Declan and turned back to tv. He yawned at the screen, watching it mostly for the special effects. Those were always the best part of the movie.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 12-28-2013, 02:29 AM

Declan chuckle and turned his attention to the movie as the two finally settled down to watch it. Miraculously, this time they made it through the movie together and Koda didn't fall asleep, though it was a near thing. After watching it, Declan took Koda home so as to not raise the suspicions.

(you get to do the gary/william skip)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 06:19 AM

It was a little before noon that day when William exited his dorm, having gotten a text from Gary that he was there. William was filled with a sort of anxious and excited energy that made his step a little too peppy and stiff at the same time. "Hello, Gary!" he called out as he approached the other's car. "It's a good day for travel eh?" William deeply hoped he would survive this car trip.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 12-29-2013, 07:58 PM

(wrong place)

Gary beat his hands against the steering wheel as he waited for William to get to the car, listening to the playlist he had set up for the trip and humming along under his breath. He nodded at William when he got in the car, flashing a smirk. "Yeah, I guess it is. The weather's nice at least."

Last edited by Wings of Writing; 12-29-2013 at 08:02 PM.. Reason: posted in wrong thread

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 06:01 AM

With a nod, William settled back into the seat. "Hopefully that will last. Not a cloud in the sky though. I can think of few worse things than driving through a storm anyway," he said with a shrug. "So how are you today? I figure I'll get all of the small talk over with here at the beginning."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 12-30-2013, 06:17 AM

Gary burst out laughing. "You're so weird you know that right?" Gary asked, a hint of fondness in his voice. William could be so blunt about the strangest things, but evasive about others. It kept Gary on his toes at least. "I'm good though." he answered Williams' original question, figuring he could play along some. "How about you?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 06:25 AM

"Wait weird? I won't deny that, but I don't remember saying anything weird just now!" William exclaimed. He shook his head, but he couldn't stop the smile from taking over his face. "I'm alright I suppose. I'm a little excited and nervous about this trip though." His shrug this time was carefully placed to relieve some of the tension he was feeling. "Seems important things like to come out in cars for us."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 12-30-2013, 06:32 AM

"You just quite bluntly acknowledged getting small talk out of the way, I believe that can count as being just the slightest bit weird." He teased before nodding in understanding with William's claim of nerves and excitement. It made since and Gary could say he was filling a bit of the same. He thought on William's last statement for a bit before saying. "Maybe it's because cars represent transition and a means for change. A change of scenery, for something new and exciting. Maybe we pick up on that feeling a bit and we come to act through it?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 06:37 AM

William chuckled at that. "Of course you would come up with such an in depth answer. I honestly didn't think cars were much of anything except that we spend a lot of time in them! And I just happen to be superstitious enough to believe I'm going to say something significant here because it's destined." He turned to stare out the window at the cars and streets passing by seemingly faster than they really were. "Of course I planned on saying those things anyway..." he muttered to himself.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 12-30-2013, 06:51 AM

"Would you expect anything less?" Gary asked sticking his tongue at at William momentarily before turning back to the road. "I think I've been trained to see items as more than they are through the course of my schooling. The smallest things can represent the biggest experiences, emotions, triggers, anything to people that you can look at anything as just black and white anymore." He smiled slightly as he thought about this, reminded why he truly loved his major. He was lost in his reverie but he thought he heard William add something, "Huh? Did you say something?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 06:56 AM

There was no doubt that William didn't follow Gary's logic, but he nodded his head anyway. He was silent for a minute after that. "I did say something..." He trailed off again into silence. He had muttered the words in order to keep them to himself, but now that they were asked for directly, he didn't know if he could deny explaining things. "I was just saying how I planned on saying important things from the start. Ah, but not now!" A smile flashed over his face. "That's why I wanted to small talk first."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 12-31-2013, 05:00 AM

Gary looked over at William and just stared at him for way longer than he should as the driver, but he was being weirder than normal. "You can't just tell a person something like that and then drop it! Weirdo!"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-31-2013, 05:13 AM

William lightly punched Gary in the arm. "Pay attention to the road!" He huffed and crossed his arms. "Besides, would you rather me lie? You're the one who asked what I had muttered. If its like that, you deserve the suspense."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 12-31-2013, 05:15 AM

Gary shook his head. He would never understand what through William's head, every time he thought he got close he did something like this. He huffed out a small breath. "Whatever weirdo. What fits into your accepted small talk categories?"