hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-15-2016, 08:54 PM

*dances with the great minds*

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-15-2016, 09:08 PM

\ o / happy belated valentines, everyone!

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 02-15-2016, 10:37 PM

Happy vday, Miro!

Who WOULDN'T want a giant chocolate booty to eat? And I mean literal chocolate, ya nasties.
i WANT TO EAT A GIANT ASS.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-15-2016, 10:59 PM

ty, momo!

a chocolate butt? lmao

We actually just got 1 chocolate reeses heart - it went *POOF* once we got home.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-15-2016, 11:08 PM

You're welcome!

Oh wow hahah xD Not surprised! I got cookies and a caramello bar yesterday, we went to the corner store and bought them. I could go for another caramello, tbh. ; ; soooo goood

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-15-2016, 11:21 PM

amg, I love caramellos! ; v ;
Hershey's has made their own ones recently, in dark chocolate. I haven't tasted them yet, though.

Those do go pretty fast themselves, haha!

&& Yessums, well it was a medium sized one xDD
It was shared, so it went faster.

It was the only chocolate we got really for vday.
But we did see Deadpool* (I hate the nude scenes) and I got Maze Runner movie #2 + Magnus Chase & the Gods of Asgard book.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-15-2016, 11:27 PM

THAT. BOOK. IS. SO. GOOD. I HAVE YET TO FINISH IT, BUT ITS GOOD. OMFG. <3 yaaaas.

Was the deadpool movie good? I heard it possibly had a lot of rape jokes/prison rape jokes.. did it?

CARAMELLOS SO GOOD OML <3

Mhm! chocolates dont last long, esp if you share them, hahah! soogewd

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-15-2016, 11:38 PM

Yes it is!!!
The second one comes out this Fall <3

I'm really looking forward for the new Court of Thorns & Roses, The Summoner, and some others I'm reading coming out. lol
I kinda have mix feelings about Loki - I know he's different from Marvels Loki but I prefer Marvels vs scarred MC one.

Then there's a Utgard-Loki? which is confusing...

aha... There's all kinds of sexual jokes. Even that avocado one? They only show a snippet of the real conversation on TV.
But it actually lasts a bit longer, when his friend is insulting his face - haha!

There's one scene where he talks* about being molested by his uncle and the girl he falls in love with, she mentions she was molested by her uncles one by one... so, yeah ... it has some of that in it. But that conversation is where they're having a competition on whose childhood was screwed up more. <- It was before they became a "official" couple. *

They do mix X-Men into the movie but only 2 of them. The Russian metal guy and some buzzed head girl?

It is good if you ignore the strip joint (they only show it once but of course the dancers are naked) and him & his girl having sex constantly through the relationship (they only show her naked - never him, unless its his butt or abs [not that I want to see any of it, but that's just typical]). There is one point where she puts on the strap on (you don't see the actual thing), and she gets him since it's "national women day"?

I foolishly hoped that the rated-r was just because of the foul language and killing.
I guess it's an achievement it only lasted 2 points in the movie? Idk

There is going to be a sequel, though - "Deadpool" mentions it in the end of the ending credits after telling you off.*

---------- Post added 02-15-2016 at 06:47 PM ----------

I definitely miss caramellos, though!
Chocolates are like water - they evaporate in an instant xD

Last edited by M i r o; 02-15-2016 at 11:48 PM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-15-2016, 11:52 PM

I don't really like that they did rape jokes, honestly just..gross. I'm not surprised the raunchy humor was a thing tho. LOL. And somehow, i don't know the avocado thing!

Woah, what are the other things coming out?
UTGARD-LOKI was pigeon dude, right?

it's typical they show the girl naked, though. Apparently, when girls..finishes, it's rated R, but if a male finishes, it's pg-13! I've heard that was a thing. Personally perverse stuff doesn't bother me.

lmfao thats actually p funny. the telling off part.

IKR? Chocolate so gooood <3

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-16-2016, 12:07 AM

I don't appreciate any thing using jokes like that myself, either. :T
But the other jokes were only directed to other male characters - never women.

Yeah, I've only read the volume 1 collection of Deadpool so far, lol. It's raunchy in itself but it doesn't exploit female nudity - he talks about getting some but its more about him being decapitated or mutilated. But Ryan R did a PERFECT job playing Deadpool - I just don't care for him out of the suit? p:

The avocado was where his friend said: "Your face looks like a avocado had sex with an older avocado"
And then he goes: "Thank you" sarcastically - but the monologue is actually a lot longer, which kinda kills the joke.

He tells you off first for staying until the hidden credits, in a bathrobe with his suit on.
Then he tells you that it's a "di**" move to leave their trash in the theater. xD

well... it's just unbalanced? It's typical they will go full frontal with a female but with a male, they won't. At least in movies like Marvel. I don't know about other movies? I don't watch rated-r movies unless its like Resident Evil and they don't have any naked scenes besides the first movie, which I am fine with.

ah. Books that I am collecting/reading - I'm not sure you know/read/like them???

There's:
Lockwood & Co. #5? #6?
Court of Thorn & Roses #2
Throne of Glass #7? #8?
Falling Kingdoms #5? #6?
The Summoner (its kinda like lord of the rings but it goes in a differ direction) #2

Coming out for this year.

I think that's it? That's just my booklist, though.

But yeah, Utgard-Loki is a pigeon then he changes into a Eagle.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-16-2016, 12:14 AM

Oml Utgard-Loki. pIEGONMAN. I need to finish the damn book x u x that and my paranormal book ahah.

Ohh I sees. So the movie isn't so bad, besides rape mention and rape jokes. Rape mention is one thing, but rape jokes..ehh. Not great.

I think it's really stupid they don't show the guy naked. Like, I know deadpool has scars and stuff, buuut..xD At least show him naked too! Maybe people wanna see man body. D< You're right though, it is all unbalanced.

I have not read those though! O: Are they all fantasy? they sound so. :3 I love fantasy books ^^

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-16-2016, 12:45 AM

Oh no, rape jokes are really not funny :/ I did not see deadpool yet but rape jokes are a no no in my book so those will definitely bring down my impression of the movie

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-16-2016, 01:57 AM

Everyone's been talking about how awesome the Deadpool movie was.
I'm the only one, it seems, who isn't too excited for it. Then, I don't know much about Deadpool, and he seems more silly than anything.

I was a fan of the character Deadpool was based on, which was Deathstroke. Except, Deathstroke was a really serious baddie who wasn't funny and was actually pretty sick.

Anyway, can you believe I didn't see this thread until just now?!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-16-2016, 02:06 AM

Ava the Vampire I am loving your pink hairdo

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-16-2016, 02:13 AM

Oh, thanks. :D
I decided to switch it up from my usual afro. xD

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-16-2016, 02:17 AM

It is very elegant and matches the wings super well. and the orchid petals are a nice touch

D.J. Dead
v.v

Old 02-16-2016, 02:56 AM

T.T
I hate adulting sometimes....I miss when all the good stuff (people) happen CLOCK!!!!!!!!!!

Hum-love

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-16-2016, 03:03 AM

clockie will hopefully be back

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 02-16-2016, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockReject View Post
buttsbuttsbutts
This post wins an award.

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 02-16-2016, 04:15 AM

Miro: it's Throne of Glass #5 this year.
also looking forward to COTAR #2.
I didn't like Falling Kingdoms~ never even finished the second one.
YA Fantasy + Sci-Fi are everything that I read.
I've read so much this year already

D.J. Dead: s'okay

I like that DJ is sad that she missed me but she's one of the few Mene peeps to have Clock on Facebook

---------- Post added 02-16-2016 at 12:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amane View Post
This post wins an award.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeees

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 02-16-2016, 04:15 AM

WOOOOO! I caught a Clock! \o/